Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

niceguyposer

[81]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:
    Okay, so I didn't need the Teen Titans analogy. My Bad. Anyways, my point is that you Naru/Hina shippers need some PROOF. I've shown an indefinite amount of proof for Naru/Saku. Haven't heard much for Naru/Hina except wishful thinking.

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that  to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

Though I am a NaruHina shipper, I would like to point out that Sasuke plays for the other team now (and I don't mean he's homosexual), which is a really good reason for Sakura to drop her feelings for him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

knowledgeseeker

[82]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 21
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:
    Okay, so I didn't need the Teen Titans analogy. My Bad. Anyways, my point is that you Naru/Hina shippers need some PROOF. I've shown an indefinite amount of proof for Naru/Saku. Haven't heard much for Naru/Hina except wishful thinking.

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that  to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

Sakura to a certain extent has dropped her feelings. She isn't hoplessly in love with him any more. The end of the Grass Country arc made that pretty clear.

ssDemonInuyasha

[83]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 1

Just because Sakura isn't hoplessly in love with Sasuke anymore doesn't mean she doesn't have some feelings for him. She could just be hurt that Sasuke left the village and joined Orochimaru. Just because he left the village doesn't mean she just drops her love competly becaues he's on the "wrong" side or something. However I am starting to think that she might be.....hm nevermind I don't know how to say it right.

PhilDiffy

[84]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 9
    Jesus, people, are you crazy? Sakura hurt only because Sasuke joined the wrong side?
    He IS evil now. And there is not, and should not, be any redemption for him short of death in the end. Anything else would be cheesy. And what feelings? It was a silly childhood crush. We all have them, and get over them. It's part of maturing. And that is a major theme in Kishimoto's manga. Still, you really should see episodes 245, 246, 247, and 295 to really get some more of the actual Naru/Saku moments in context. don't just take my word for it.

ssDemonInuyasha

[85]Sep 20, 2006

PhilDiffy wrote:
    Jesus, people, are you crazy? Sakura hurt only because Sasuke joined the wrong side? He IS evil now. And there is not, and should not, be any redemption for him short of death in the end. Anything else would be cheesy. And what feelings? It was a silly childhood crush. We all have them, and get over them. It's part of maturing. And that is a major theme in Kishimoto's manga. Still, you really should see episodes 245, 246, 247, and 295 to really get some more of the actual Naru/Saku moments in context. don't just take my word for it.

I'll check them out and consider what your're saying. But I assumed that fillers didn't count. I stoped watching them after that arc with Naruto Choji and Hinata protecting that princess. Nonetheless I will watch those episodes and consider what ya said.

phoenixnaruto

[86]Sep 20, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

Yep but i hope as time goes by he loses feeling for Sakura and starts getting feelings for Hinata.

That will NEVER happen!

i got 2 words for ya u can guess what they are i think

I know it's "You're right" Thanks bro I appreciate it.

yet another reason why i think ur retarded its not ur right but its suck it!!!!

TheKyubi

[87]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 7
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

Yep but i hope as time goes by he loses feeling for Sakura and starts getting feelings for Hinata.

That will NEVER happen!

U suck it!!

phoenixnaruto

[88]Sep 20, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

That will NEVER happen!

U suck it!!

since u are telling me to suck it that means that u are also my student and the first rule is don't tell ur teacher to suck it got it my student

drakengard213

[89]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 19
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

That will NEVER happen!
    U suck it!!
    since u are telling me to suck it that means that u are also my student and the first rule is don't tell ur teacher to suck it got it my student
    hahaha,so am i ur student too, i don't want to be.
    Edited on 09/20/2006 5:22pm

phoenixnaruto

[90]Sep 20, 2006
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

That will NEVER happen!
    U suck it!!

it seems i have a alot of teaching to do this year

drakengard213

[91]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 19
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

That will NEVER happen!
    U suck it!!
    it seems i have a alot of teaching to do this year
    hahahahahaha

knowledgeseeker

[92]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 21
    Can we get back on topic?

TheKyubi

[93]Sep 20, 2006
    knowledgeseeker wrote:

Yes. Ignore those two.

phoenixnaruto

[94]Sep 20, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:

Yes. Ignore those two.

nicely said my student u are finally learning something

TheKyubi

[95]Sep 20, 2006
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:

Yes. Ignore those two.

I'm no one's student. I'm a master over someone too.

phoenixnaruto

[96]Sep 20, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:

Yes. Ignore those two.

I'm no one's student. I'm a master over someone too.

so ur a master now huh? and who might ur student be?? also what are u teaching them???? u must teach them something like i taught u the ways of suck it u know

ssDemonInuyasha

[97]Sep 21, 2006
    Hey no one wants to talk about who Naruto will end up with anymore? Why has everything turned into a DX competition?

ssDemonInuyasha

[98]Sep 21, 2006
    Hey no one wants to talk about who Naruto will end up with anymore? Why has everything turned into a DX competition?

Wige247

[99]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    Animes have a history of creating obvious romantic tension between 2 people and never following up or setting up one of those people with another character. The first that comes to mind is from Kenshin w/ Sanosuke and Megumi. Everyone thought they'd end up together, but they never did.

I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto's feelings for Sakura have fizzled since the start of series, and I also wouldn't be surprised if Naruto is never paired up with anyone.

phoenixnaruto

[100]Sep 21, 2006
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

i am the master here and my students are just training thats all since all of them are just genin right now any way on a side note naruto and hinata all the way