Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

  • Avatar of thetainted

    thetainted

    [141]Mar 20, 2007
    • member since: 03/19/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 108
    Yea i read the whole thing aswell.. Its really interesting and makes a point.. NaruXSaku
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jadenik

    jadenik

    [142]Mar 20, 2007
    • member since: 10/14/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 194
    nice rant.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PhilDiffy

    PhilDiffy

    [143]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 10/16/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 755
    Yeah.I'll ask the moderator if theres a chance of pinning it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Katarinna

    Katarinna

    [144]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,498
    oh wow. Thats deep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [145]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    There is also an online NaruSaku journal that goes into great detail.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [146]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    By Heronite:

    http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/156175.html#cutid1

    She also has some other interesting articles (anti-NaruHina, anti-SasuSaku, pro-Hinata, study on Arc patterns, etc.).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [147]Mar 22, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    Those are Nice, i like hinata
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nr_4Ever

    Nr_4Ever

    [148]Mar 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/16/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 34

    I wish the couples thing would stop it gets annoying after a while....

    Saku/Naru Fan: Omg it will totaly happen!!       

    Hina/Naru Fan: No it wont Naruto luvs Hinata

    Saku Fan: No the manga clearly states that...blahblah....

    Hina Fan: But Hinata luved him first so she should get him because....blahblah

    Lol Im just playing....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [149]Mar 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    Nr_4Ever wrote:

    I wish the couples thing would stop it gets annoying after a while....

    Saku/Naru Fan: Omg it will totaly happen!!       

    Hina/Naru Fan: No it wont Naruto luvs Hinata

    Saku Fan: No the manga clearly states that...blahblah....

    Hina Fan: But Hinata luved him first so she should get him because....blahblah

    Lol Im just playing....

    yeah well some got more evidence

    Edited on 03/28/2007 10:18am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [150]Mar 28, 2007
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    By Heronite:

    http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/156175.html#cutid1

    She also has some other interesting articles (anti-NaruHina, anti-SasuSaku, pro-Hinata, study on Arc patterns, etc.).


    Those journals are very good reads.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PhilDiffy

    PhilDiffy

    [151]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 10/16/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 755
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [152]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/Sakura fans I'm too lazy to do it again!
    Edited on 03/31/2007 12:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bakura3183

    Bakura3183

    [153]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159

     

     

    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/uglygirl fans I'm too lazy to do it again!

    From what I've seen from you, your rebuttals are seriously lacking in substance.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [154]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/uglygirl fans I'm too lazy to do it again!


    Well, could you tell us where you posted it at least. I'm very curious.

    Also, why are NaruHina supporters lucky (don't blame me, I'm not bashing, she is supposed to be the plain one after all).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [155]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/Saku fans I'm too lazy to do it again!


    Well, could you tell us where you posted it at least. I'm very curious.

    Also, why are NaruHina supporters lucky (don't blame me, I'm not bashing, she is supposed to be the plain one after all).
    What?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [156]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)


    Unfortunately, for the Naru/Hina lovers that seems to be true. They cannot put up any solid, "solid" evidence.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [157]Mar 31, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    venusandcancer wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/Saku fans I'm too lazy to do it again!


    Well, could you tell us where you posted it at least. I'm very curious.

    Also, why are NaruHina supporters lucky (don't blame me, I'm not bashing, she is supposed to be the plain one after all).
    What?


    1. Could you tell me where you put up this great arguement of counterpoints since you don't want to do it again.

    2. You said NaruUglygirl are lucky. Well, the closest one to "ugly" is Hinata. Who Naruto calls plain-looking. But you obviously understood this since you took the time to correct it in your quote of yourself (though oddly enough not the orginal post).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [158]Mar 31, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/Saku fans I'm too lazy to do it again!


    Well, could you tell us where you posted it at least. I'm very curious.

    Also, why are NaruHina supporters lucky (don't blame me, I'm not bashing, she is supposed to be the plain one after all).
    What?


    1. Could you tell me where you put up this great arguement of counterpoints since you don't want to do it again.

    2. You said NaruUglygirl are lucky. Well, the closest one to "ugly" is Hinata. Who Naruto calls plain-looking. But you obviously understood this since you took the time to correct it in your quote of yourself (though oddly enough not the orginal post).

    1. Sorry dude but I totally forgot the name of the thread being that there are about 20 of these now...SORRY!!!

    2. Um...dude it says Naru/Sakura on the the post but thanks for calling Sakura ugly for me!
    Edited on 03/31/2007 12:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fallout_Girl

    Fallout_Girl

    [159]Mar 31, 2007
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,116
    Your original post said "Naruto/uglygirl". It's sort of sad that you are trying to deny it by editing your post multiple times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [160]Mar 31, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    venusandcancer wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Haha, I think this rantis a bit better than some of those livejournal ones, etc. I don't see any Naru/Hina supporters putting up valid evidence. =)
    Thats just cus your late! I poosted a counter to that last week when they first started to show it around. Lucky for you Naru/Saku fans I'm too lazy to do it again!


    Well, could you tell us where you posted it at least. I'm very curious.

    Also, why are NaruHina supporters lucky (don't blame me, I'm not bashing, she is supposed to be the plain one after all).
    What?


    1. Could you tell me where you put up this great arguement of counterpoints since you don't want to do it again.

    2. You said NaruUglygirl are lucky. Well, the closest one to "ugly" is Hinata. Who Naruto calls plain-looking. But you obviously understood this since you took the time to correct it in your quote of yourself (though oddly enough not the orginal post).

    1. Sorry dude but I totally forgot the name of the thread being that there are about 20 of these now...SORRY!!!

    2. Um...dude it says Naru/Sakura on the the post but thanks for calling Sakura ugly for me!


    You're sad. Truely sad.

    First you make up a claim about posting a response that is supposed to totally wipe the floor with the essay, not even realizing that people are going to catch you in such an obvious lie (being a huge NaruSaku fan, I read every post in these Threads, had I read yours, I would have responded, until you can prove me wrong, I'm calling you a liar, if you can prove me wrong, I'll write a public apology in all of the pairing debate Threads [excluding those that don't have to do with Naruto] while extolling your greatness). If you edit it (after this point), I will keep calling you a liar. And of course, laughing at you.

    Then as Fallout_Girl points, out you go back and edit your orginal post (thanks to tv.com's nifty display of the time and date of the edit, it's obvious that you edit after I point out your orginal statement). Honestly, if you had ignored my little jab, it really wouldn't have looked like anything (it was by far not my most witty of responses), but you're trying to cover it up just makes you look pathetic and my statement much better than it actually was.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.