TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

Ace_o_Diamonds

[181]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 10
    Bakura3183 wrote:

Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    LOLZ! ITS PLATONIC NOT PLUTONIC, SILLY!
    AND OF COURSE ITS IN THE ANIME IF THE ANIME IS BASED OFF THE MANGA!! NARUHINA > NARUSAKU!!!!!!

Really, come on. It's old now. Stop acting stupid. A person as far ahead in the series as you should be well aware of the meaning of "canon", and I already told you filler's purpose. It adds no relevancy to the story, it is meant to be irrelevant to the story.

NaruSaku>>>>>>>NaruHina. True evidence lies in the manga, the original source.

Yeah, all right. Just hang on to this post until someone who actually thinks that way shows up. This was good pracice, eh?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anubis145

[182]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    ScottishDemon wrote:
    Ok, I don't think it will happen:

a)no relationships will ever really devekop
    b)relationships will develop but something happens and Naruto can't decide between Hinata and sakura, or something to that effect
    c)I talked to this guy who said he saw a specail episode that revealed the relationships, AND HE SAID IT SAID NARUTO MARRYS INO!!!!!!!!!! I soooooo hope he was lying

a) Kishimoto says he wants romance in Part II.

b) Why wouldn't be able to choose? He has already choosen. And he keeps getting more reasons for his choice, but none for Hinata.

c) Damn. You know the secert.

Ace: lol
    Sorry, Daidoji. You know I just can't stop revealing information regarding Naruto and Ino's marriage (I seriously made that post, by the way).

GaaraDesert333

[184]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Your friend made it up or dreamed it because that would never happen and Ino should go with Sai. What would Sakura do if Naruto did marry Ino because they are rivals?

Bakura3183

[185]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    Yeah, all right. Just hang on to this post until someone who actually thinks that way shows up. This was good pracice, eh?

What? Someone else who thinks you're annoying or the statement that NaruSaku's development usurps that of NaruHina's? If it's the latter, there are PLENTY of members on this forum who feel that way. If the former, just keep making a fool of yourself, you'll gain everyone's contempt in no time.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[186]Apr 5, 2007
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:

What? Someone else who thinks you're annoying or the statement that NaruSaku's development usurps that of NaruHina's? If it's the latter, there are PLENTY of members on this forum who feel that way. If the former, just keep making a fool of yourself, you'll gain everyone's contempt in no time.

Uh...I was referring to people who blindly follow NaruHina (or any crack pairing for that manner). I meant to say that y'all should be prepared to knock some sense into them. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Bakura3183

[187]Apr 5, 2007
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    Uh...I was referring to people who blindly follow NaruHina (or any crack pairing for that manner). I meant to say that y'all should be prepared to knock some sense into them. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I had a feeling you weren't serious...sorry if I seemed a bit hostile. It's just that I have had a long history of dealing with NaruHina fans who posted the same way you did, some worse than that, and are sadly enough totally serious in their posts.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[188]Apr 5, 2007
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:

I had a feeling you weren't serious...sorry if I seemed a bit hostile. It's just that I have had a long history of dealing with NaruHina fans who posted the same way you did, some worse than that, and are sadly enough totally serious in their posts.

Well, this was good practice then.

GaaraDesert333

[189]Apr 5, 2007
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:

Well, this was good practice then.
    I used to be a NaruHina fan then i relised that it will never happen.

SnoopyLa

[190]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 8
    Something came to me in a dream last night..........

Sakura should marry Drath Vader at the end of the series and Naruto and Sasuke will be dead!! Hinata can have Kiba, Shino or Neji! ^^

GaaraDesert333

[191]Apr 5, 2007
    SnoopyLa wrote:

Sakura should marry Drath Vader at the end of the series and Naruto and Sasuke will be dead!! Hinata can have Kiba, Shino or Neji! ^^
    That was some wierd dream but it will never happen. But Sakura's baby would look funny

DeadTeen

[192]Apr 5, 2007
    SnoopyLa wrote:

I also had a dream, where all the Sound Ninja, and Leaf ninja and even Akatsuki members could join hands and live in peace...what?

Daidoji_Tangen

[193]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 11
    anubis145 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    ScottishDemon wrote:
    Ok, I don't think it will happen:

a)no relationships will ever really devekop
    b)relationships will develop but something happens and Naruto can't decide between Hinata and sakura, or something to that effect
    c)I talked to this guy who said he saw a specail episode that revealed the relationships, AND HE SAID IT SAID NARUTO MARRYS INO!!!!!!!!!! I soooooo hope he was lying

a) Kishimoto says he wants romance in Part II.

b) Why wouldn't be able to choose? He has already choosen. And he keeps getting more reasons for his choice, but none for Hinata.

c) Damn. You know the secert.

Ace: lol
    Sorry, Daidoji. You know I just can't stop revealing information regarding Naruto and Ino's marriage (I seriously made that post, by the way).

Oh. I know. I almost told you to be quiet about the secert, but you never listen with your spoilers. Geez, I hope you kept Chouji getting together with Tsunade a secert.
    Edited on 04/05/2007 4:30pm

Krymson

[194]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 3

okay this is getting old  to all those who think that sasu/saku will happen are idiots

Who Cares more for sakura than his own life?

Who readily sacrifices his own happiness for hers?

Who is always at her side no matter what she does to him?

Who brings out the best in her and makes her do her best?

Who has he trusted with his darkest secret?

Who would never hurt her of his own Accord or will?

It's Naruto and he loves sakura with all his heart and being (that sounded really corny)

Theres more but i don't have time to do this all day, but

he Loves her and she needs him, like to halves of a whole.

Edited on 04/05/2007 6:17pm
    Edited 2 total times.

hina7

[195]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    lol I admit the last comment was a little corny but nvm I agree with everything u say. Before I read all these comments I was completley backing up Naruto and Hinata cuz they'ed be so cute together, but everone has totally changed my mind and now I want him to get with Sakura. I think it's more likely anyway. Btw lol what was with the big essay on the first page? ^^

DeadTeen

[196]Apr 14, 2007
    Yeah, hey, i got a bunch of reasons, but now i cannot be bothered to type, unless people ask for it lol.

Bakura3183

[197]Apr 14, 2007
    It's astounding considering how far the series has gone that there are still those who insist that NaruHina will happen in canon, and more likely than NaruSaku at that.

GaaraDesert333

[198]Apr 14, 2007
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    It's astounding considering how far the series has gone that there are still those who insist that NaruHina will happen in canon, and more likely than NaruSaku at that.
    They probelly havn't seen or read alot of the manga or anime or they are just fantasizing that they are Naruto and they would wan't to go out with Hinata or even that they pay attention to fillers

PhilDiffy

[199]Apr 25, 2007
    Yeah, most of the Naru/Hina supporters are the noobs who only read the terribly dubbed english manga.

PhilDiffy

[200]Apr 25, 2007
    hina7 wrote:
    lol I admit the last comment was a little corny but nvm I agree with everything u say. Before I read all these comments I was completley backing up Naruto and Hinata cuz they'ed be so cute together, but everone has totally changed my mind and now I want him to get with Sakura. I think it's more likely anyway. Btw lol what was with the big essay on the first page? ^^

Haha, that's my super-whammy of why they belong together!