Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Next Hokage?!

Who do you think is best suited to be the next Hokage?

Tskyonmai07

[61]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Your whole argument is moot. Deidara isn't a traditional ninja and doesn't use hand signs. He ONLY needs one hand to fight and most of the time only used one time when he had both.
    Doesn't matter. Having a crushed arm only hurts his ability in battle. So does not having very much clay.
    How did having one arm hurt him in battle? I get low on clay but like fire said he only needs a hand to mold the clay.
    or jus a mouth period
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[62]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 28
    microwave234 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Your whole argument is moot. Deidara isn't a traditional ninja and doesn't use hand signs. He ONLY needs one hand to fight and most of the time only used one time when he had both.
    Doesn't matter. Having a crushed arm only hurts his ability in battle. So does not having very much clay.
    How did having one arm hurt him in battle? I get low on clay but like fire said he only needs a hand to mold the clay.
    He has the ability to mold clay with both hands right? So having one of his hands crushed reduces his battle ability alot.
    No it reduces it but not a whole lot.

firefox59

[63]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 19
    microwave234 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    He has the ability to mold clay with both hands right? So having one of his hands crushed reduces his battle ability alot.
    Like Raizen said it's not a lot but it is a factor. All I'm saying is Kakashi wasn't nearly at 100% either.

microwave234

[64]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 9
    firefox59 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Like Raizen said it's not a lot but it is a factor. All I'm saying is Kakashi wasn't nearly at 100% either.
    And im saying that having one arm + very little clay to attack with is a bigger disadvantage then being at 50% with a backup..

Ranemoraken

[65]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 20

Considering how Sasuke handled Deidara's attacks, it isn't a stretch to believe that Kakashi could also give the bugger some trouble. Although, Sasuke can chidori his body while we haven't seen Kakashi having thought of that. Although, we have seen Kakashi use chidori in both his hands at one time, so I can't say for sure.

That also said, Kakashi has Rasengan, which is indicative of his ability. By the very nature of Sharangan, it's almost impossible to win one on one without lots of experience as Deidara is the only character who could resist the genjutsu through sheer will, which is pretty cool. In addition, Kakashi's thinking and power make him well suited for hokage. Comparatively, fighting the Akatsuki is pretty insane, I don't believe that most Kage's can best them or be expected to be superior to them. Characters like Kakuzu or Sasori would have been kage's in their villages if they weren't corrupt.

deepman63

[66]Sep 11, 2008

The Next Hokage is more then likely going to be Kakashi, Tsunade and Jiraya have hinted at it, and overall he is one of the most worthy candidates to become the next Konoha Hokage. He has all the skills needed he is a skilled with many Jutsu's, he has great Genjutsu skills with the help of his Sharingan Eye and his taijutsu can be compared to those of Lee. Overall his wisdom and his tactical ability as well as the time he has spent apart of the ANBU Black Ops will be the reason he will be the next Hokage.

Tradionally I would have said Naruto but I feel he still has a lot to learn before he can be placed in that position even though the Third and the Fourth were very young they were both different then Naruto, To me Naruto won't be the 6th Hokage but he will most definately be in the run to be the 7th. He has done a lot of growing up since we first saw him and he has grown alot since the beginning of Shippuuden but I don't think its enough to consider him Kage material even with his impending toad arts he has still alot of work to do in order to be considered a candidate but he has one of the key components and thats the need to protect everyone around him and those that are dear to him.

Edited on 09/11/2008 3:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Tskyonmai07

[67]Sep 11, 2008
    deepman63 wrote:

The Next Hokage is more then likely going to be Kakashi, Tsunade and Jiraya have hinted at it, and overall he is one of the most worthy candidates to become the next Konoha Hokage. He has all the skills needed he is a skilled with many Jutsu's, he has great Genjutsu skills with the help of his Sharingan Eye and his taijutsu can be compared to those of Lee. Overall his wisdom and his tactical ability as well as the time he has spent apart of the ANBU Black Ops will be the reason he will be the next Hokage.

Tradionally I would have said Naruto but I feel he still has a lot to learn before he can be placed in that position even though the Third and the Fourth were very young they were both different then Naruto, To me Naruto won't be the 6th Hokage but he will most definately be in the run to be the 7th. He has done a lot of growing up since we first saw him and he has grown alot since the beginning of Shippuuden but I don't think its enough to consider him Kage material even with his impending toad arts he has still alot of work to do in order to be considered a candidate but he has one of the key components and thats the need to protect everyone around him and those that are dear to him.

But hokage isn't a position that sits well with kakashi BY ALL MEANS HE'S QUALIFIED but i jus see him turn it down like jiraya

master_m11

[68]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 12
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

But hokage isn't a position that sits well with kakashi BY ALL MEANS HE'S QUALIFIED but i jus see him turn it down like jiraya
    not if he is the only person qualified at the time like if tsunade dies he would be next in line.

Rafie26

[69]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 11
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

not if he is the only person qualified at the time like if tsunade dies he would be next in line.

Yeah....if he accepts the offer like Tsunade. I can see him turning it down like Jiraiya did!

firefox59

[70]Sep 11, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    And im saying that having one arm + very little clay to attack with is a bigger disadvantage then being at 50% with a backup..
    You have to look at the fact that Deidara was flying as well while Kakashi was chasing by foot.

master_m11

[71]Sep 11, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

Yeah....if he accepts the offer like Tsunade. I can see him turning it down like Jiraiya did!
    if not kakashi then who? if tsunade dies recently by pein or someone then i would think kakashi would be only one suited for the job. i don't think naruto is ready yet, but in time he will be. after kakashi its guy, yamato or the black op leader and i don't think they will take it.

Rafie26

[72]Sep 12, 2008
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

if not kakashi then who? if tsunade dies recently by pein or someone then i would think kakashi would be only one suited for the job. i don't think naruto is ready yet, but in time he will be. after kakashi its guy, yamato or the black op leader and i don't think they will take it.

Kakashi is definitely qualified for the position. But I can see him turning it down. And you're right, Naruto isn't anywhere near ready for it. He will with more training and experience which Kakashi already has. Guy?! Can't really see him being hokage. A plot might twist and they might try to elect Danzou. Hmmmmm....?! What do you think?

master_m11

[73]Sep 12, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

Kakashi is definitely qualified for the position. But I can see him turning it down. And you're right, Naruto isn't anywhere near ready for it. He will with more training and experience which Kakashi already has. Guy?! Can't really see him being hokage. A plot might twist and they might try to elect Danzou. Hmmmmm....?! What do you think?
    i could see kishi doing as way to make more problems for the leaf but all in all i don't think he can be trusted.

Rafie26

[74]Sep 12, 2008
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

i could see kishi doing as way to make more problems for the leaf but all in all i don't think he can be trusted.

Yeah the rest of the leaf don't trust him, but we know how "buddy-buddy" he is with the advisors. And since we know that w/o a hokage, they'll be the ones to run the village in absence of one. That's why I say he just might be. We don't know. They're all about having a hokage to run it with great values. Danzou isn't there to destroy Konoha, just change it for a more military establiment. They should have a vice-hokage or something!

master_m11

[75]Sep 12, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

Yeah the rest of the leaf don't trust him, but we know how "buddy-buddy" he is with the advisors. And since we know that w/o a hokage, they'll be the ones to run the village in absence of one. That's why I say he just might be. We don't know. They're all about having a hokage to run it with great values. Danzou isn't there to destroy Konoha, just change it for a more military establiment. They should have a vice-hokage or something!
    your right its up to the advisors, but i also don't think danzou is powerful enough. the hokage must be the most powerful ninja in the village. kakashi was comfirmed to be the strongest after tsunade.

firefox59

[76]Sep 12, 2008
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

your right its up to the advisors, but i also don't think danzou is powerful enough. the hokage must be the most powerful ninja in the village. kakashi was comfirmed to be the strongest after tsunade.

***SPOILER***

master_m11

[77]Sep 12, 2008
    firefox59 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    good point

Ranemoraken

[78]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 20

Then there's also the possibility (manga spoiler)

***SPOILER***

Edited on 09/12/2008 12:33pm

deepman63

[79]Sep 12, 2008

***SPOILER***

master_m11

[80]Sep 12, 2008
    then why would kishi make a big deal about naruto becoming hokage if there is no village left?