Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

***The Official Prediction Thread*** (Major Manga Spoilers)

firefox59

[1]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 19

I was thinking the other day about how when we found out Itachi was good and that whole situtation. Then I began thinking, did anyone see that coming? So I figured I'd make a thread where we can predict what things might happen later in the series.

Anything from deaths, to battles, to the length of the series or how the series will end. This way we can make our claims and look back and see who was right or if we were all horribly wrong .

This is not a thread for argument. Light discussion is ok but its mainly to lay down what we think will happen in the future of the Naruto series.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefox59

[2]Apr 27, 2009

1. Sasuke will be welcomed back by Naruto and Sakura but not Konoha and therefore will never return to the village

2. Kisame and Gai will never fight again

3. Naruto will not be the one to kill Madara

4. Naruto won't be the 6th Hokage

5. Tsunade will not be killed

See stuff like that

Edited on 05/06/2009 8:41pm

Ranemoraken

[3]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 20
    Ugh, trying to remember some of my predictions.

1. Part 2 will end with Naruto leaving Konoha to protect it.
    2. Uh...Nagato isn't going to die as a result of this battle.

That's all I got right this second.

X-626

[4]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 51
    Is this thread really necessary? The manga discussion thread is a speculation thread as well, and this is just speculating isn't it?
    Edited on 04/28/2009 1:33pm

firefox59

[5]Apr 28, 2009
    X-626 wrote:
    Is this thread really necessary? The manga discussion thread is a speculation thread as well, and this is just speculating isn't it?
    Well its a prediction. Its not just conversing about current events. Its meant to be like a place to lay down theorys.

This place has been dead. I was trying to create some discussion too.

RaizenYusuke

[6]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 28

Madara's EMS is damaged in some way and he needs Sasuke to get EMS so he can restore his own.

Sasuke vs Kabuto will be a repeat of Itachi vs Orochimaru. With the Sharingan capturing Kabuto in a genjustsu he can't escape.

SSj022

[7]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 16

I think I said one of Sasuke's mangekyou sharingan powers was a time or jutsu reversal or something like that.

Naruto turns Nagato against Madara.

soniccomics

[8]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 22
    I remember a threa dlike this. Dozens of theories were posted there... I particularly remember one of mine:

At the very end Tenten will kill everyone look at the reader and say "and you thought I was weak"

firefox59

[9]Apr 29, 2009
    soniccomics wrote:
    I remember a threa dlike this. Dozens of theories were posted there... I particularly remember one of mine:

At the very end Tenten will kill everyone look at the reader and say "and you thought I was weak"
    Really? Funny I don't remember. Lol @ Tenten. That would be epic.

shadowysea07

[10]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 25

firefox59 wrote:
    soniccomics wrote:
    I remember a threa dlike this. Dozens of theories were posted there... I particularly remember one of mine: At the very end Tenten will kill everyone look at the reader and say "and you thought I was weak"
    and then tenten would become hokage and we'd know her last name XD.

naruto will never become a chunnin

suigetsu will never accomplish his goal of collecting all the swords of the mist.

neji will flip out if he meets people from the hidden cloud

kurenai will be eternally pregnant lmao

anko wont get anymore screen time until part 3

zetsu will not do anything productive anytime soon besides sounding like a sports announcer.

orochimaru will take over kabuto sadly killing him and resurecting orochimaru thus restarting the quest for sasuke's eyes.

sakura will become tsunades new assistant.

naruto might become trapped in the village since he isn'y allowed to become kyuubi anymore.

temari gaara and kankuro will never be seen or heard from again.

we'll never get to see kankuro's new puppet DX.

the village shall be refered to as the hidden village in the big a** crater by most forum users XD lol

Edited on 04/30/2009 10:54am

firefox59

[11]May 1, 2009
    shadowysea07 wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    soniccomics wrote:
    I remember a threa dlike this. Dozens of theories were posted there... I particularly remember one of mine: At the very end Tenten will kill everyone look at the reader and say "and you thought I was weak"
    and then tenten would become hokage and we'd know her last name XD.

naruto will never become a chunnin

suigetsu will never accomplish his goal of collecting all the swords of the mist.

neji will flip out if he meets people from the hidden cloud

kurenai will be eternally pregnant lmao

anko wont get anymore screen time until part 3

zetsu will not do anything productive anytime soon besides sounding like a sports announcer.

orochimaru will take over kabuto sadly killing him and resurecting orochimaru thus restarting the quest for sasuke's eyes.

sakura will become tsunades new assistant.

naruto might become trapped in the village since he isn'y allowed to become kyuubi anymore.

temari gaara and kankuro will never be seen or heard from again.

we'll never get to see kankuro's new puppet DX.

the village shall be refered to as the hidden village in the big a** crater by most forum users XD lol

Wow

RaizenYusuke

[12]May 1, 2009
    After reading spoilers I am going to perdict that Danzo will kill Nagato after Nagato finishes his story. In order to keep Nagato quite about his involvement with Hanzo.

Ranemoraken

[13]May 4, 2009
    • level: 20
    Oh, I got a couple more. The manga will finish at chap 720, give or take 10 chapters. Naruto will be claimed as a Sannin, getting to skip having to become a chunnin and Jonin.

firefox59

[14]May 6, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Oh, I got a couple more. The manga will finish at chap 720, give or take 10 chapters. Naruto will be claimed as a Sannin, getting to skip having to become a chunnin and Jonin.
    Wow...720. Lol, that would be cool. And I'm sure you know this but Sannin isn't really a shinobi dsignation. Jounin is the highest level. Sannin was just something created by the scuba guy.

Rafie26

[15]May 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Wow...720. Lol, that would be cool. And I'm sure you know this but Sannin isn't really a shinobi dsignation. Jounin is the highest level. Sannin was just something created by the scuba guy.

Fire, you always keep the jokes going. His name was Hanzou, right?! And yes Fire you are correct. Sannin is not a ninja rank. BTW Fire, Kage is the highest ninja level.

firefox59

[16]May 6, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Fire, you always keep the jokes going. His name was Hanzou, right?! And yes Fire you are correct. Sannin is not a ninja rank. BTW Fire, Kage is the highest ninja level.
    Yeah, Hanzou sounds right lol. Yeah that's true about Kage level but I don't think Tsunade will die or be replaced unless theres a timeskip so I didn't consider that an option. Hey I should add that to my list lol.

RaizenYusuke

[17]May 6, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Look who's back. If Naruto gets 700 chapters I would be speechless.