The Uzumaki Family *SPOILERS*

Who looks like Naruto the most ?

Drunk_Samurai

[41]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    demonnaruto12 wrote:
    why is it that naruto takes his mom's last name but not his father

Becuase in Asia when children are born they take their mothers last names. I know this cuz i have friends form Japan, Vietnam, and Korea and they have the last names of their mom, but i know a few that changed it to their dads resently.

So? If that was always the case then Shikamaru wouldn't have the last name of Nara.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Author_of_Fate

[42]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 22

ShikaShAdOw wrote:
    i wanna see more of uchiha madara, aka tobi.
    It's not certain that Tobi is Madara. He only said Madara's power.

I don't want to think about how many times I posted that...

Wiebs145

[43]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    demonnaruto12 wrote:

Becuase in Asia when children are born they take their mothers last names. I know this cuz i have friends form Japan, Vietnam, and Korea and they have the last names of their mom, but i know a few that changed it to their dads resently.

So? If that was always the case then Shikamaru wouldn't have the last name of Nara.

Im just saying from what i know, the person i know from japan, his parents werent married until after so he kept his moms last name even after they got married and still has it

Drunk_Samurai

[44]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    Author_of_Fate wrote:

ShikaShAdOw wrote:

It hasn't been confirmed both ways.

hellguard777

[45]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 6
    arana3193 wrote:

I know there are ALOT of threas about this, but after so long we Naruto fans finally know who Naruto parents were/are.

Father : Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage)

Mother : Kushina Uzumaki

Son : Naruto Uzumaki

What if there was a Uzumaki Clan but got wiped out. Sort of like the Uchiha clan, Haku's clan and Kimimaru's clan.

Anywayz this is a new theory. What if Naruto has a little brother. Because in the manga it showed a boy just like Naruto. And it wasn't Tsunades lil brother.

Im trying to find the picture still.

What opinions are yours ??

Can Naruto be the New Jiraiya, Can Sakura be the New Tsunade and Can Sasuke be the New Orochimaru.

Anywayz X you can delete this thread if you want, but this isn't like the other threads. Because we all know who his parents are, and our long waiting has finally came, now we can think of a new theory. Does Naruto have a brother or sister ?

Naurto can't have a little brother. the 4th died when naruto was a newborn. I don't think he appeared in a ghostly form to Kushina Uzumaki saying "lets make a younger brother for naruto" and she was like "ok, but be gentle i've never done it with a ghost before"

I know you are thinking, "well, he could have a younger brother by his mother's side". wrong again. We know that naruto's physical appearance is from his dad. therefore, if Naruto had a younger brother, he wouldn't look like him.

And we don't even know if she's still alive or if she died by the same time the 4th died or maybe later.

Wiebs145

[46]Aug 30, 2007
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

I know there are ALOT of threas about this, but after so long we Naruto fans finally know who Naruto parents were/are.

What if there was a Uzumaki Clan but got wiped out. Sort of like the Uchiha clan, Haku's clan and Kimimaru's clan.

Anywayz this is a new theory. What if Naruto has a little brother. Because in the manga it showed a boy just like Naruto. And it wasn't Tsunades lil brother.

Can Naruto be the New Jiraiya, Can Sakura be the New Tsunade and Can Sasuke be the New Orochimaru.

Anywayz X you can delete this thread if you want, but this isn't like the other threads. Because we all know who his parents are, and our long waiting has finally came, now we can think of a new theory. Does Naruto have a brother or sister ?

Naurto can't have a little brother. the 4th died when naruto was a newborn. I don't think he appeared in a ghostly form to Kushina Uzumaki saying "lets make a younger brother for naruto" and she was like "ok, but be gentle i've never done it with a ghost before"

I know you are thinking, "well, he could have a younger brother by his mother's side". wrong again. We know that naruto's physical appearance is from his dad. therefore, if Naruto had a younger brother, he wouldn't look like him.

And we don't even know if she's still alive or if she died by the same time the 4th died or maybe later.

Personally i kinda got the feeling the akatsuki girl is naruto's mom, i have no proof or anything but i just kinda got a feeling

Author_of_Fate

[47]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 22
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Author_of_Fate wrote:

ShikaShAdOw wrote:

It hasn't been confirmed both ways.
    I know. I didn't say that he wasn't Madara. I only said that it's not certain if he is Madara.

scatha_guardian

[50]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 35
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

Personally i kinda got the feeling the akatsuki girl is naruto's mom, i have no proof or anything but i just kinda got a feeling

If you remember, Jiraiya said that his mother had red hair. The Atausuki girl has blue hair. Tsunade said that Naruto mother and Naruto ninjutsu are the same. As yet I have not seen Naruto turn into buterflies...

anujsingh9

[51]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    and the blue haired chick's name is like KONAN

Wiebs145

[52]Aug 31, 2007
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

If you remember, Jiraiya said that his mother had red hair. The Atausuki girl has blue hair. Tsunade said that Naruto mother and Naruto ninjutsu are the same. As yet I have not seen Naruto turn into buterflies...

i dont remember her saying that that the girl had red hair but now ive read that nevermind

Zero2505

[53]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 3
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

i dont remember her saying that that the girl had red hair but now ive read that nevermind

Here is a idea, what if Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki had a kid before Naruto who is Pein, which would make him Naruto older brother, and would explaned why he looks so much like Naruto, and maybe Pein became jealous when Minato Namikaze seal the Nine Tails Fox inside of Naruto and not him. Then he form Akatsuki so he gain the Nine Tails Fox for himself. What do you think?

omgusernameused

[54]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 10
    Zero2505 wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

Here is a idea, what if Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki had a kid before Naruto who is Pein, which would make him Naruto older brother, and would explaned why he looks so much like Naruto, and maybe Pein became jealous when Minato Namikaze seal the Nine Tails Fox inside of Naruto and not him. Then he form Akatsuki so he gain the Nine Tails Fox for himself. What do you think?

and people tought my idea about naruto having sharigan was CRAZY

hellguard777

[55]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Zero2505 wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

I know, that's even crazier than saying that Naruto and ino are brother and sister lol

manganimefan227

[56]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 8
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Zero2505 wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

Nobody ever said that he might.But it might be a good theory.I mean,Isnt it strange that Sasuke-kun is the only person who calls Naruto and idiot?Maybe hes refering to aKenkai Genkai that Naruto has bbut he doesnt know about it.

Flame_Killa

[57]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 4
    arana3193 wrote:

Sorry but. Whos Kushina?

Zero2505

[58]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 3
    Kushina is Naruto Mother.

omgusernameused

[59]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 10
    manganimefan227 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Zero2505 wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    Wiebs145 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    arana3193 wrote:

Nobody ever said that he might.But it might be a good theory.I mean,Isnt it strange that Sasuke-kun is the only person who calls Naruto and idiot?Maybe hes refering to aKenkai Genkai that Naruto has bbut he doesnt know about it.

no he callshim an idiot becase well... Naruto is an idiot and naruto will never have a kenkai genkai becase that would ruin the story like rock lee said at the chunnin exams something about a failure betting a genius

JessJess88

[60]Nov 21, 2010
    • level: 1
    mat_the_cat wrote:
    CyberNinja117 wrote:
    blindinglight16 wrote:
    demonnaruto12 wrote:

probably to hide the fact that he was the son of the greatest hero konoha ever had.
    No to protect him from the rock village

for clever plot suspense

In Japan, it is custom when a man marries a woman that he takes her surname and any children they, have too.
    I found that on Google a bit ago...