Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Things That Naruto Characters Would Never Say (possible spoilers)

_Flutterlight_

[121]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 15
    Madara talked with Naruto BEFORE Sakura confessed to him. So Naruto already knew he had to fight Sasuke, which he's only accepted because he has no other choice. He couldn't go back to the village with Sakura, since he HAS to fight Sasuke now, whether he wants to or not. And anyway, he's known Sakura for years, so there's an extreamly high chance he knew she was lying right off the bat. (And I think it's pretty clear from the next chapter that she was).

Sasuke: I'm so happy today! All I want to do is dance around in a sunny feild filled with unicorns and rainbows! Yay sunny fields!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[122]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 9

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    Madara talked with Naruto BEFORE Sakura confessed to him. So Naruto already knew he had to fight Sasuke, which he's only accepted because he has no other choice. He couldn't go back to the village with Sakura, since he HAS to fight Sasuke now, whether he wants to or not. And anyway, he's known Sakura for years, so there's an extreamly high chance he knew she was lying right off the bat. (And I think it's pretty clear from the next chapter that she was). Sasuke: I'm so happy today! All I want to do is dance around in a sunny feild filled with unicorns and rainbows! Yay sunny fields!

You clearly don't get it. Naruto DOESN'T want to fight Sasuke. That's why Madara said he would force Naruto to if he had to. Garra is trying to talk some sense into him now, and even still he doesn't want to fight Sasuke...

_Flutterlight_

[123]Dec 3, 2009
    No. I get it, you're misunderstanding me. I know Naruto doesn't want to fight Sasuke, BUT Naruto already knows he has to fight Sasuke, whether he wants to or not, and he's not happy about that. (There was a scene earlier in the Manga where Naruto spefically thought about how he has no choice. He has to confront Sasuke.) People keep telling him he has to fight Sasuke because they realize he's not happy about having to do it.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with his feelings for Sakura. Which are basically canon.

Naruto: Being a ninja's for losers. I'm going to become a programing designer instead!

No_Hablo_Ingles

[124]Dec 3, 2009
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    No. I get it, you're misunderstanding me. I know Naruto doesn't want to fight Sasuke, BUT Naruto already knows he has to fight Sasuke, whether he wants to or not, and he's not happy about that. (There was a scene earlier in the Manga where Naruto spefically thought about how he has no choice. He has to confront Sasuke.) People keep telling him he has to fight Sasuke because they realize he's not happy about having to do it. Anyway, that has nothing to do with his feelings for Sakura. Which are basically canon. Naruto: Being a ninja's for losers. I'm going to become a programing designer instead!
    Yes... Naruto didn't kiss Sasuke (Called Foreshadowing). Naruto has been fixated on Sasuke for the last 200+ Chapters. Naruto didn't completely shut down Sakura when she told him she loves him (I don't buy he suddenly became smart enough to tell when someone is lying to him).

_Flutterlight_

[125]Dec 3, 2009
    You're right. He didn't kis Sasuke. They were bumped into each other. (Called an accident). Naruto has been head over heels for Sakura for the past 470+ chapters, so 200's not that impressive.

And you don't have to be a genius to realize when somebody you've known for pratically 11 years is lying to you. Especially when they're acting completely out of character. (And if you read the latest chapter, it's very clear that Naruto knew Sakura was lying regardless.)

Choji: You know what my favorite food is? Steamed spinach!

No_Hablo_Ingles

[126]Dec 3, 2009
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    You're right. He didn't kis Sasuke. They were bumped into each other. (Called an accident). Naruto has been head over heels for Sakura for the past 470+ chapters, so 200's not that impressive.

And you don't have to be a genius to realize when somebody you've known for pratically 11 years is lying to you. Especially when they're acting completely out of character. (And if you read the latest chapter, it's very clear that Naruto knew Sakura was lying regardless.)

Choji: You know what my favorite food is? Steamed spinach!

You do know accidently kisses are still kisses right...

_Flutterlight_

[127]Dec 3, 2009
    If that's your deffinition. I consider it more accidentally hitting somebody else in the face with your face. Regardless, it's the equivilent of tripping and accidentally knocking somebody down the stairs. You have no intention of carrying out that action, and no feeling behind it.

Kisame: When I die, I want to be made into sushi.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[128]Dec 3, 2009
    If you accidentlly hit someone with a bat, you hit them with a bat. Regardless of if you meant for it to happen, it DID HAPPPEN.

Here is a little vocab Foreshadowing- the act of providing vague advance indications; representing beforehand

So something such as an "accidental kiss" could be thought of as Foreshadowing.

Naruhinaluver92

[129]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Naruhinaluver92 wrote:

Sasuke: Marry me Naruto

Naruto: Yes, I will Sasuke

Your are going to be surprised then...

I think Naruto's obvious, huge, honking crush on Sakura is going to get in the way of what you're implying.

Yes... that is why when she throw herself on him... he was like... "Um... can you get away from me so I can save Sasuke?"

No. He was more like, "Who do you think you're kidding? I know you're lying to me. (BTW, Sasuke's evil now, so either I fight him, or lots of people die and the world errupts into war. Yeah.)" Hinata: I HAVE NO PROBLEM SCREAMING MY FEELINGS LOUDLY!

yay i just started my first forum debate!!!! =^_^'=

Naruto: i'm so shy i don't like talking in front of crowds

Naruhinaluver92

[130]Dec 4, 2009

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    You're right. He didn't kis Sasuke. They were bumped into each other. (Called an accident). Naruto has been head over heels for Sakura for the past 470+ chapters, so 200's not that impressive. And you don't have to be a genius to realize when somebody you've known for pratically 11 years is lying to you. Especially when they're acting completely out of character. (And if you read the latest chapter, it's very clear that Naruto knew Sakura was lying regardless.) Choji: You know what my favorite food is? Steamed spinach!

actually it could be possible that naruto and sasuke have feelings for each other and then again they could just be friends we'll probably never know 'cause again it's a show geared at kids (or at least on american tv) why do you think they never aired the infamous narusasu kiss here

No_Hablo_Ingles

[131]Dec 4, 2009
    Naruhinaluver92 wrote:

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    You're right. He didn't kis Sasuke. They were bumped into each other. (Called an accident). Naruto has been head over heels for Sakura for the past 470+ chapters, so 200's not that impressive. And you don't have to be a genius to realize when somebody you've known for pratically 11 years is lying to you. Especially when they're acting completely out of character. (And if you read the latest chapter, it's very clear that Naruto knew Sakura was lying regardless.) Choji: You know what my favorite food is? Steamed spinach!

actually it could be possible that naruto and sasuke have feelings for each other and then again they could just be friends we'll probably never know 'cause again it's a show geared at kids (or at least on american tv) why do you think they never aired the infamous narusasu kiss here

Do you really need me to tell you why they didn't air that kiss?

Remember that kiss would have been in episode 3, which would have aired is 2007. In 2007, Califorina legalized gay marriged (and along with a few of the northern states as well). While most of the south and mid-west was against it. People were thinking that gay people are trying to get our children! The liberal media is supporting turning our children gay Now if a cartoon network, one of the most popular kid's channels aired two boys kissing, FOX news would have a field day, and Naruto wouldn't have lasted more then 10 episodes.

WezzyV

[132]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    Wait, do you actually think Sasuke and Naruto are going to end up together? Like, homosexually?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[133]Dec 6, 2009
    WezzyV wrote:
    Wait, do you actually think Sasuke and Naruto are going to end up together? Like, homosexually?
    Of course not... Sasuke is going to die, it's going to be GarraxNaruto

bloodiedblade

[134]Dec 6, 2009

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    If that's your deffinition. I consider it more accidentally hitting somebody else in the face with your face. Regardless, it's the equivilent of tripping and accidentally knocking somebody down the stairs. You have no intention of carrying out that action, and no feeling behind it. Kisame: When I die, I want to be made into sushi.
    lol um their lips touched so yeah it was a kiss. why are you in denial of this?

also it's heavily implied that naruto likes sasuke MORE than just a friend. whether people want to admit it or not naruto does love sasuke now to what extent unsure. i mean come he thought about him in bed. straight guys don't do that just to let you know. lol he does like sakura too so at best you could say he is bi.

Cleveland16

[135]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 7

Could we please get back on topic.

Choji discovering Kisame body: OMG... I'm so going to eat that.

Raikage: RAIKAGE SMASH.

Sasuke: Naruto, I challange you to a childrens card game.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[136]Dec 7, 2009
    Cleveland16 wrote:
    This topic is retarded at best. The topic on this is nothing more then posting things that will never happen, thus are irrelevant to the show. You clearly only post here because you either don't read the manga or you have no original ideas...

Cleveland16

[137]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Cleveland16 wrote:
    This topic is retarded at best. The topic on this is nothing more then posting things that will never happen, thus are irrelevant to the show. You clearly only post here because you either don't read the manga or you have no original ideas...
    I wasn't into the manga because I only watched the show, but now I'm getting into it by reading the new Five Kage Summit arc. If Naruto fights Sasuke, then he fights him.
    Edited on 12/07/2009 5:51pm

Naruhinaluver92

[138]Dec 14, 2009
    readapost wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    Naruto: I suck! Believe it!
    Sweet! Naruto: I'm too good for this show. Im going to do a crossover with Ben 10.
    i think naruto did make a cameo on the show

CarlosAnez

[139]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    Sasuke: I'm all evil now! Not good! I'll show you! Butterfly and Pony Isle Jutsu of the Rainbows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultimatekey

[140]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 22

Naruhinaluver92 wrote:
    readapost wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    Naruto: I suck! Believe it!
    Sweet! Naruto: I'm too good for this show. Im going to do a crossover with Ben 10.
    i think naruto did make a cameo on the show

Naruto didn't but Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi did. They made a cameo at the end of the Ben 10 Christmas episode.

Naruto in Ben 10

Heres mine

Naruto: Sasuke, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown! The challenge is a match, last man standing wins!

Sasuke: I accept and lets make it a Shen Yi Bu Dare

Naruto: Fine! I wager my Reversing Mirror and Mantis Flip Coin against your Serpents Tail and Shroud of Shadows1

Sasuke: If I win, I can leave the village and go to Orochimaru, and if you win, I will go back to village

Naruto: Okay!

Naruto and Sasuke: LETS GO XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!

Naruto and Sasuke: GONG YI TANPAI!!!!