Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Tobi... (behind the mask?)...{spoilers}

emblemfire

[1]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    Ok so i know we know tobi is mandara uchiha and not obito. But do we know mandara is, for sure, not obito anyway? Have we seen behind the mask? sorry i haven't read all the manga I've jumped around so that's why I'm wondering. Because if we haven't seen behind the mask... there has to be a reason.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scatha_guardian

[2]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 35
    emblemfire wrote:
    Ok so i know we know tobi is mandara uchiha and not obito. But do we know mandara is, for sure, not obito anyway? Have we seen behind the mask? sorry i haven't read all the manga I've jumped around so that's why I'm wondering. Because if we haven't seen behind the mask... there has to be a reason.

Madara in NOT Obito...

emblemfire

[3]Jun 27, 2009
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was wondering HOW we know he isn't. Which is why I asked if we have seen behind the mask. Thanks again.

pikastatic100

[4]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 48
    emblemfire wrote:
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was wondering HOW we know he isn't. Which is why I asked if we have seen behind the mask. Thanks again.

Madara has been alive since before the 1st Hokage's time, while Obito died as a kid less than 20 years ago back when Kakashi was around the same age as him (I think he's about 28 now or something). Even if by some miracle Obito is still alive (which I doubt highly), there's no way he and Madara could possibly be the same person because of the huge age difference.

Ranemoraken

[5]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 20
    The only thing meritous of the Tobi is Obito argument anymore is that we're not sure how Tobi's been keeping alive. He could be body hopping Uchiha's for all we know, possessing their consciousness.

emblemfire

[6]Jun 29, 2009
    oh ok thanks... alive at the time of the 1st... damn that guy is old and yet can act so childish... wow this is more interesting then i thought.

tvcrazy12

[7]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 16
    emblemfire wrote:
    oh ok thanks... alive at the time of the 1st... damn that guy is old and yet can act so childish... wow this is more interesting then i thought.
    yea, madara could/should win an oscar

Ranemoraken

[8]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    My theory is that he's been finding the rinnegan to use the Rinne Tensei on his body to rejeuvenate it. But that's only a theory. After seeing what Nagato looked like, (Which was quite exciting and up to par for strange villains) he could look like anything. We have seen Madara's face, and he is quite handsome, but it's unlikely he looks like that anymore.