Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Under Kakashi's mask (warning spoiler!!!!)

  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [1]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    Hello I wanted to know what you think or what is under Kakashi's mask. If so please let me know I'd really like to know!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jamalmoultrie

    jamalmoultrie

    [2]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 07/28/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,132
    Actually there is a filler episode about this. Turns out what under Kakashi's mask is another mask
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [3]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    That wasn't filler. It was an adaptation of a manga special.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jamalmoultrie

    jamalmoultrie

    [4]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 07/28/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,132
    Oh for crying out loud, will you buzz off??!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [5]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    jamalmoultrie wrote:
    Oh for crying out loud, will you buzz off??!!


    What? He's right. It wasn't a filler.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jamalmoultrie

    jamalmoultrie

    [6]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 07/28/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,132

    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    jamalmoultrie wrote:
    Oh for crying out loud, will you buzz off??!!
    What? He's right. It wasn't a filler.

    Yeah but he always annoys me. He's always has something to say after i post something

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of curbyourself

    curbyourself

    [7]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,575
    maybe because you're always wrong?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [8]Nov 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    Damn, calm the **** down. I just corrected you. It's not my fault if you make a mistake.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FranklynH

    FranklynH

    [10]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 05/07/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 664
    jamalmoultrie wrote:

    curbyourself wrote:
    maybe because you're always wrong?

    Oh great, another **************Honestly people like you and someguy will get me banned sooner or later



    What does ************** mean? Im too lazy to work it out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jamalmoultrie

    jamalmoultrie

    [11]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 07/28/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,132
    FranklynH wrote:
    jamalmoultrie wrote:

    curbyourself wrote:
    maybe because you're always wrong?

    Oh great, another **************Honestly people like you and someguy will get me banned sooner or later

    What does ************** mean? Im too lazy to work it out.

    Don't ask. Just know

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SnoopyLa

    SnoopyLa

    [12]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 11/05/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,887

    minndak10 wrote:
    Hello I wanted to know what you think or what is under Kakashi's mask. If so please let me know I'd really like to know!!!!

    I dunno. Maybe under both of his masks THERES A FACE!

    OMG! NOWAY! A FACE YA'GOTTA BE KIDDING!

    He might be good looking under there. The girl at the Ramen shop had hearts in her eyes in that one episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shadowcloud86

    shadowcloud86

    [13]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 406
    SnoopyLa wrote:

    minndak10 wrote:
    Hello I wanted to know what you think or what is under Kakashi's mask. If so please let me know I'd really like to know!!!!

    I dunno. Maybe under both of his masks THERES A FACE!

    OMG! NOWAY! A FACE YA'GOTTA BE KIDDING!

    He might be good looking under there. The girl at the Ramen shop had hearts in her eyes in that one episode.

    haha what episode would what be?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [14]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    can people who are fighting please stop PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and to the guy who was asking about the stars those are bad words!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fire_Babe11

    Fire_Babe11

    [15]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 189
    Ha I got a Pic Of Kakashi with out the masks Yes both of them.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fire_Babe11

    Fire_Babe11

    [16]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 189
    Don't ASk How I got it.If you want it take it.^_^ Hope this helps yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fire_Babe11

    Fire_Babe11

    [17]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 189
    shadowcloud86 wrote:
    SnoopyLa wrote:

    minndak10 wrote:
    Hello I wanted to know what you think or what is under Kakashi's mask. If so please let me know I'd really like to know!!!!

    I dunno. Maybe under both of his masks THERES A FACE!

    OMG! NOWAY! A FACE YA'GOTTA BE KIDDING!

    He might be good looking under there. The girl at the Ramen shop had hearts in her eyes in that one episode.

    haha what episode would what be?

    That would be episode hmm.. wait let me go look....oh here it is Episode 101 I want to see Kakashi-Sensei's True Face
    Edited on 11/06/2006 3:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [18]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    Ha I got a Pic Of Kakashi with out the masks Yes both of them.

    That's a fake, but very well done, one must admit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arob22

    arob22

    [19]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 12/09/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 45

    curbyourself wrote:
    maybe because you're always wrong?

    Jamal you've been owned.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raikiri1103

    Raikiri1103

    [20]Nov 6, 2006
    • member since: 09/25/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,198
    Yeah, I've seen that before, its fan made yet it looks pretty good. But still its fake.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.