Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Under Kakashi's mask (warning spoiler!!!!)

anubis145

[101]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 9
    Zak50000 wrote:
    can i please have some comments on what i just wrote i think im helping a lot of people with what im doing
    If anything, you just murdered three kittens with that massive wall of spam. How the hell did you find this thread and what possessed you to bump and spam it? And you do not know who the Akatsuki Leader is. Only I know because I'm Kishimoto.
    Edited on 07/11/2007 10:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mauricio41

[103]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    Yeah what he said.(except the kiten part)
    KILL ALL THE THE NARU/HINA FAN'S!!!!!!!

deepman63

[106]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 14
    mauricio41 wrote:
    Yeah what he said.(except the kiten part) KILL ALL THE THE NARU/HINA FAN'S!!!!!!!
    What does this have to do with the thread way to get off topic... anyway I remember seeing that Kakashi had another mask under the first one, but I also remember in that episode that Ayame saw his face or she appeared to have seen it and her facial expression shows that his face could look good because of the way she acted when she saw it.
    Edited on 07/11/2007 9:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

cannonbolt414

[107]Jul 12, 2007
    Zak50000 wrote:
    Okay listen, i dont know whats under kakashi's mask but i think i have a good idea. If anyone here is reading the naruto comics (which can be found at www.daily-manga.net/Naruto) you would know about a special season called kakashi Gaiden. It is a season about kakashis childhood with his squad (sensai: fourth hokage, Obito and rin are his squad teammates) watch the season and then you will find out about kakashis dad (Konohas White Fang) he commited suicide (you will find out why in Kakashi Gaiden which can also be watched on www.youtube.com) I think Kakashis dad (White Fang) had white fangs as teeth so maybe kakashi also has them and hides them from other people.... maybe kakashis dad was a Jinchuriki (someone with a demon seeled in dem e.g. Naruto and Garaa) and his teeth were passed down to kakashi... KAKASHI GAIDEN IS AWESOME READ IT AND IT WILL ANSWER A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW KAKASHI GOT HIS SHARINGAN and why his tests are soo demented... plus why he is always late for everything if your to lazy to read kakashi gaiden then just email me and ask some questions at Navid_Tahiri@hotmail.com

1. bump
    2. He was called White fang due to his hair and strength
    3. A jinchuriki dies anytime their Bijuu is taken out as weve seen with Gaara

minndak10

[108]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 13
    DUDE!! WHY DID YOU BUMP MY OLD TOPIC?!?!?! WE ALL KNOW ALL THIS!

scatha_guardian

[109]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 35
    deepman63 wrote:
    mauricio41 wrote:
    Yeah what he said.(except the kiten part) KILL ALL THE THE NARU/HINA FAN'S!!!!!!!
    What does this have to do with the thread way to get off topic... anyway I remember seeing that Kakashi had another mask under the first one, but I also remember in that episode that Ayame saw his face or she appeared to have seen it and her facial expression shows that his face could look good because of the way she acted when she saw it.

I remember that episode...some say it does not count because it is a filler episode. I think it does. She had hearts coming out of her eyes. What she saw when Kakaski ate that bowl of ramen must have been really something. If you remember, her father was standing there grinning from ear to ear also.

Drunk_Samurai

[110]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 15
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:
    mauricio41 wrote:

I remember that episode...some say it does not count because it is a filler episode. I think it does. She had hearts coming out of her eyes. What she saw when Kakaski ate that bowl of ramen must have been really something. If you remember, her father was standing there grinning from ear to ear also.

Technically its not a filler. Kishimoto made it as a manga special.

scatha_guardian

[111]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 35
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    deepman63 wrote:
    mauricio41 wrote:

Technically its not a filler. Kishimoto made it as a manga special.

Thanks, I did not know that...

Zak50000

[112]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 2

i dont care if u didnt or did know that im just saying it for people dat want to know and it maxe things easier
    (sry for da accidental spam)

ConairVader

[113]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 7
    I'm sorry for bumping this... but if you look back trough its history.... Its just kinda weird for several reasons.

Brooke117211

[114]Aug 2, 2007
    SnoopyLa wrote:

minndak10 wrote:
    Hello I wanted to know what you think or what is under Kakashi's mask. If so please let me know I'd really like to know!!!!

I dunno. Maybe under both of his masks THERES A FACE!

OMG! NOWAY! A FACE YA'GOTTA BE KIDDING!

He might be good looking under there. The girl at the Ramen shop had hearts in her eyes in that one episode.

Ya so did her dad

Robert251

[115]Aug 2, 2007

Hey everyone look at the benning of this thread its JM, havent seen him in a while lol

heylingal

[116]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 20
    Robert251 wrote:

Hey everyone look at the benning of this thread its JM, havent seen him in a while lol

Read the date it from 2006

Robert251

[117]Aug 2, 2007
    heylingal wrote:
    Robert251 wrote:

Read the date it from 2006

ohh lol

Leinaro

[118]Aug 2, 2007

Under every mask is a face wroughtwith sadness...

tiaadebayo

[119]Sep 12, 2013
    • level: 1

It'll seem normal but he acc has fangs that y his dad was called the white fang and he has a contract with dogs

tiaadebayo

[120]Sep 12, 2013
    • level: 1
    no hes right he also has a contract with dogs