Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Uzumaki Clan----

unknownSHOUSKE

[1]May 10, 2007
    • level: 14
    does any1 think that Naruto is from a clan called the Uzumaki clan?  i believe so, u know why because of his colored hair and eye color.  the fourth Hokage(father) has the same thing.  and if u really look, the 4th Hokage was the strongest out of all the Hokage.  and Naruto wants to be the strongest.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Phoenix-Omega

[2]May 10, 2007
    • level: 3

Interesting philosophy. Naruto and Yondaime do posses a strong biological resemblance. As well as certain mannerisms that are similar. But if there was an Uzumaki clan it's either kept in the dark or there's no one left from it. I'm putting my money on... No, there isn't one.

Daidoji_Tangen

[3]May 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Interesting philosophy. Naruto and Yondaime do posses a strong biological resemblance. As well as certain mannerisms that are similar. But if there was an Uzumaki clan it's either kept in the dark or there's no one left from it. I'm putting my money on... No, there isn't one.

Technically, a Clan could be considered any family of ninja who have developed a style common to the family.

Of course that means, whether there was one in the past or not, there is none now.

Of course when Naruto *cough* and Sakura *cough* have kids, this could change.

shinigamikid

[5]May 10, 2007
    • level: 32
    so the uzumaki clan would have kyubi, tha the only thing nobody has a kyubi.

scatha_guardian

[6]May 10, 2007
    • level: 35
    Since a clan can from a mother or a father, we can only guess at the moment.

anubis145

[7]May 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    shinigamikid wrote:
    NO! Kyuubi cannot be inherited. That is not a clan trait. Naruto does not have a living clan and he probably does not have one at all because someone would have mentioned it at some point if he did.

GaaraDesert333

[8]May 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    anubis145 wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    NO! Kyuubi cannot be inherited. That is not a clan trait. Naruto does not have a living clan and he probably does not have one at all because someone would have mentioned it at some point if he did.
    If he did have one it would be stupid becasue the main show is about Naruto and there would be lots of versions of him if he had a clan

darkkyuubi

[9]May 10, 2007
    • level: 13
    i doubt there is a clan...but the 4th is no doubt narutos dad. hey i wonder why naruto never asks any questions about his family?

GaaraDesert333

[10]May 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i doubt there is a clan...but the 4th is no doubt narutos dad. hey i wonder why naruto never asks any questions about his family?
    Because nobody would tell him? Plus if Naruto had no parents because they allready died who took care of him when he was a baby?

Phoenix-Omega

[11]May 10, 2007

GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    Because nobody would tell him? Plus if Naruto had no parents because they allready died who took care of him when he was a baby?

I think it was an unamed member of Akatsuki... I mean an unamed Sensei at the acaemy.

anubis145

[12]May 10, 2007
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    darkkyuubi wrote:

I think it was an unamed member of Akatsuki... I mean an unamed Sensei at the acaemy.

Sarutobi Sandaime took care of him.

Phoenix-Omega

[13]May 10, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    darkkyuubi wrote:

Sarutobi Sandaime took care of him.

Did he? I can't imagine old Sandaime doing some dirty washing up.

unknownSHOUSKE

[15]May 10, 2007
    • level: 14
    i would say that Naruto would have been in a clan because he is definitely different.  the reason i believe he's from a clan is because of his distinct blue eyes and blonde hair.  look at a clan like the Hyuuga clan they have white eyes and whatevr hair.

blindinglight16

[16]May 10, 2007

Blond hair and blue eyes.... HE'S AN ARYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Joke topic i'm sorry if that offended anyone, my stance of Nazi's is my stance on SasuNaru...firmly against.

But i dont really believe Naruto has a clan, you have heard NOTHING of the Uzumakis before and he's the first one to date, but on the other hand Uzumaki could mean something and they just gave him that as his name when in reality he could be from a clan with a completely different name. Who knows.

anubis145

[17]May 10, 2007
    blindinglight16 wrote:

Blond hair and blue eyes.... HE'S AN ARYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Joke topic i'm sorry if that offended anyone, my stance of Nazi's is my stance on SasuNaru...firmly against.

>
    My opinion of NaruSasu is also similar to opinion on Nazis: It's real.

Daidoji_Tangen

[18]May 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    darkkyuubi wrote:

Because he already knows?

Also, unless it's confirmed, there is doubt (though I for one think he is).

unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    i would say that Naruto would have been in a clan because he is definitely different. the reason i believe he's from a clan is because of his distinct blue eyes and blonde hair. look at a clan like the Hyuuga clan they have white eyes and whatevr hair.

So, you're saying he's part of Ino's clan?

blindinglight16 wrote:

Blond hair and blue eyes.... HE'S AN ARYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joke topic i'm sorry if that offended anyone, my stance of Nazi's is my stance on SasuNaru...firmly against.

But i dont really believe Naruto has a clan, you have heard NOTHING of the Uzumakis before and he's the first one to date, but on the other hand Uzumaki could mean something and they just gave him that as his name when in reality he could be from a clan with a completely different name. Who knows.

Ummm.... Nazis didn't invent Aryans, the race or the term. It's not Nazish to call someone Aryan.

It's Nazish to say they're better than all the other races.

Also, I know you intended as a joke so this is not directed at you: all characters in Naruto are Japanese.

goku555552

[19]May 10, 2007
    • level: 4
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    does any1 think that Naruto is from a clan called the Uzumaki clan?  i believe so, u know why because of his colored hair and eye color.  the fourth Hokage(father) has the same thing.  and if u really look, the 4th Hokage was the strongest out of all the Hokage.  and Naruto wants to be the strongest.

something that bothers me: why doesnt anyone know of the uzumaki clan? and if there are none, then how did naruto get his last name?

Author_of_Fate

[20]May 10, 2007
    • level: 22

goku555552 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    something that bothers me: why doesnt anyone know of the uzumaki clan? and if there are none, then how did naruto get his last name?

He probably just chose it at random or made it up.