Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Weakest Akatsuki member?

Who do you think is the the weakest Akatsuki member?

uchia2000

[1]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 13
    I don't know if this thread has been made before but whatever. Who do you guys think is the weakest? I think it's a tie between Deidara and Koanan. Happy new years eve every1!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zeriva

[2]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 20
    Konan

ninjaX226

[3]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 24
    Hidan

LordMordor

[4]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 12
    not sure how much of Konan's true abilities we've seen...but out of all the members we have seen go all out so far, I'm going to have to say Hidan.

Sure he can't be killed, but his only real good move is his Vodoo thing. The only reason he's a problem is because Kakuzu can just sew him back together. In a one on one fight, I think most of the members could disable him. except maybe Zetsu since we haven't seen him do anything at all

out of those listed though I'm going to say Deidara. He himself admits Sasori is stronger than him. haven't seen much from Kisame, but he's a beast no doubt. and again, I don't recal Konan ever really going all out in a fight.

sugarsplurge

[5]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 16
    LordMordor wrote:
    not sure how much of Konan's true abilities we've seen...but out of all the members we have seen go all out so far, I'm going to have to say Hidan.

Sure he can't be killed, but his only real good move is his Vodoo thing. The only reason he's a problem is because Kakuzu can just sew him back together. In a one on one fight, I think most of the members could disable him. except maybe Zetsu since we haven't seen him do anything at all

out of those listed though I'm going to say Deidara. He himself admits Sasori is stronger than him. haven't seen much from Kisame, but he's a beast no doubt. and again, I don't recal Konan ever really going all out in a fight.

...wow, you sure do love to make your point clear, huh? ^_^

I'm going to have to go with Konan

zeriva

[6]Dec 31, 2007
    LordMordor wrote:

And that's why I chose Konan...

zoxir86

[7]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 15
    uchia2000 wrote:
    I don't know if this thread has been made before but whatever. Who do you guys think is the weakest? I think it's a tie between Deidara and Koanan. Happy new years eve every1!!!

what are you talking about? deidara is strong. the weakest is sasori remember deidara fought against both Kakashi and naruto with only one hand and survived while sasori was killed by sakura and chio konan we don't really know what she is capable of.

Crazy_Monkey480

[8]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 23
    Konan

LordMordor

[9]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 12
    Deidara himself said Sasori was stronger. Deidara wasn't really fighting either Kakashi or naruto, he was running on his bird the entire time. Deidara's only advantage is that he can stay out of most peoples range (not Sasori's though due to his Kazekage's puppets Iron Sand).

Sasori's loss to Chiyo and Sakura was due to a few circumstances. First, Chiyo was clearly a master puppet user, she knew the puppet techniques and the idea's behind it inside and out. Also, Sakura had 3 antidotes to his poison, which against almost anyone else would mean a single scratch would mean he would win. Finally, Chiyo admitted after the fight that Sasori saw through her final attack and allowed it to go through. Chiyo and Sakura were the perfect counter to Sasori.

Empoleon64

[10]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 30

Konan or Hidan

zoxir86

[11]Dec 31, 2007
    LordMordor wrote:
    Deidara himself said Sasori was stronger. Deidara wasn't really fighting either Kakashi or naruto, he was running on his bird the entire time. Deidara's only advantage is that he can stay out of most peoples range (not Sasori's though due to his Kazekage's puppets Iron Sand).

Sasori's loss to Chiyo and Sakura was due to a few circumstances. First, Chiyo was clearly a master puppet user, she knew the puppet techniques and the idea's behind it inside and out. Also, Sakura had 3 antidotes to his poison, which against almost anyone else would mean a single scratch would mean he would win. Finally, Chiyo admitted after the fight that Sasori saw through her final attack and allowed it to go through. Chiyo and Sakura were the perfect counter to Sasori.

still you can not really compare Chio and sakura to Kakashi and Naruto. deidara talked with respect to sasori just because he was older I mean no way sasoris puupetes could survive deidara's clay attacks if you read the manga you can understand what I'm saying

firelord_dude

[12]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 14
    The weakest member is
    ***SPOILER***

zeriva

[13]Dec 31, 2007
    firelord_dude wrote:
    The weakest member is
    ***SPOILER***
    You talking about the one that had a tag on it?

firelord_dude

[14]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 14
    zeriva wrote:
    firelord_dude wrote:
    The weakest member is
    ***SPOILER***

Yup, it was a secret Akatsuki member sent to spy on them.

sugarsplurge

[15]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 16
    firelord_dude wrote:
    zeriva wrote:
    firelord_dude wrote:
    The weakest member is
    ***SPOILER***

Yup, it was a secret Akatsuki member sent to spy on them.

I knew it!

uchia2000

[16]Dec 31, 2007
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:

what are you talking about? deidara is strong. the weakest is sasori remember deidara fought against both Kakashi and naruto with only one hand and survived while sasori was killed by sakura and chio konan we don't really know what she is capable of.
    Deidara already said that Sasori was stronger than him.

zoxir86

[17]Dec 31, 2007
    uchia2000 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:

deidara said that out of respect do you really believe that he could lose to sasori after seeing them both fighting full power?

uchia2000

[18]Dec 31, 2007
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:

deidara said that out of respect do you really believe that he could lose to sasori after seeing them both fighting full power?
    Mabey but I think he ment it.

zoxir86

[19]Dec 31, 2007
    uchia2000 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:

well I don't see how sasori could dodge a C4 attack

uchia2000

[20]Dec 31, 2007
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:

well I don't see how sasori could dodge a C4 attack
    Using the iron sand as protection?