Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Weakest Akatsuki member?

Who do you think is the the weakest Akatsuki member?

Deidarasama

[41]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 29

ecao123 wrote:
    In that case, since you make pretty convincing arguements, who do you figure is the weakest akatsuki?

I know pretty much everyone will disagree...but Itachi.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ninjaX226

[42]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 24
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:
    I'd say weakest is either Deidara, Hidan, or possibly Konan. Let's see, Deidara, yeah, he makes explosive birds/caterpillars and flys on a bird made outta clay, that's all. Competant ninjas could take out any minor explosives thrown at them unless they were doing something like protecting a village (like Gaara was). His only really good attacks are C4 and the self-destruct. C4 basically spreads the air with explosive particles of explosive clay, and then detonates them, think of a fuel air bomb for this effect. So yes, that's very effective, but there can be ways around it. The self-destruct has a MASSIVE blast radius, but it can be shielded (after all, Sasuke simply used a giant snake to shield himself). Hidan has even less than two useful abilities, he has one. THat is his voodoo thing, all he has to do is swipe his triple-scythe, and if he get's some blood, then he does his satanic pentagram voodoo w/e stuff and basically kills the opponent from inside. The fact that he is immortal doesn't mean much if his head is seperated from his body, or his body from his limbs. Konan hasn't really shown much fighting yet. She's attacked Jiraiya to stall him till Pein arrived, but her oragami-like jutsu was easily countered by Jiraiya spitting oil at it. Anyways, the other two characters that we havn't seen fight are Tobi, and Zetsu. But I doubt it's either of them for obvious reasons. Zetsu has only been shown spying on Naruto and such, and "eating" dead Akatsuki bodies. However, it was shown I think a few chapters ago, that he doesn't take orders from Pein, and clearly knows that Tobi is Madara (or is possessed by him). So that makes him one of the higher ups right away. Tobi is or is possessed by Madara, and survived a huge self-destruct by Deidara and seems like he can't be injured as naruto's rasengan goes through him. He also has the sharingan, so yeah.

There is really no technical way to get around Deidara's C4. The only reason Sasuke was able was cause of that cheat called a sharingan. Also his ridiculous advantage of electricity. Any ninja without the cheat would've lost. So there is pretty much no way around it. And his bombs can easily sneak in and destroy any guards.

First of all I really hate people saying Hidan was horrible. He's was just an idiot (yes i'll admit that my favorite Akatsukianis an idiot) he had gotten excited to easily. If he thought through most of it, he'd be a very useful ninja. That thing you called "voodoo" can be very useful.

that is why I consider Hidan the weakest.He has awsome powers, but is an Idiot who can easily get his head cut off and if it weren't for Kakuzu sewing him back up all the time, his peices would all scattered and moving seperatly

Deidarasama

[43]Dec 31, 2007
    ninjaX226 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:
    I'd say weakest is either Deidara, Hidan, or possibly Konan. Let's see, Deidara, yeah, he makes explosive birds/caterpillars and flys on a bird made outta clay, that's all. Competant ninjas could take out any minor explosives thrown at them unless they were doing something like protecting a village (like Gaara was). His only really good attacks are C4 and the self-destruct. C4 basically spreads the air with explosive particles of explosive clay, and then detonates them, think of a fuel air bomb for this effect. So yes, that's very effective, but there can be ways around it. The self-destruct has a MASSIVE blast radius, but it can be shielded (after all, Sasuke simply used a giant snake to shield himself). Hidan has even less than two useful abilities, he has one. THat is his voodoo thing, all he has to do is swipe his triple-scythe, and if he get's some blood, then he does his satanic pentagram voodoo w/e stuff and basically kills the opponent from inside. The fact that he is immortal doesn't mean much if his head is seperated from his body, or his body from his limbs. Konan hasn't really shown much fighting yet. She's attacked Jiraiya to stall him till Pein arrived, but her oragami-like jutsu was easily countered by Jiraiya spitting oil at it. Anyways, the other two characters that we havn't seen fight are Tobi, and Zetsu. But I doubt it's either of them for obvious reasons. Zetsu has only been shown spying on Naruto and such, and "eating" dead Akatsuki bodies. However, it was shown I think a few chapters ago, that he doesn't take orders from Pein, and clearly knows that Tobi is Madara (or is possessed by him). So that makes him one of the higher ups right away. Tobi is or is possessed by Madara, and survived a huge self-destruct by Deidara and seems like he can't be injured as naruto's rasengan goes through him. He also has the sharingan, so yeah.

There is really no technical way to get around Deidara's C4. The only reason Sasuke was able was cause of that cheat called a sharingan. Also his ridiculous advantage of electricity. Any ninja without the cheat would've lost. So there is pretty much no way around it. And his bombs can easily sneak in and destroy any guards.

First of all I really hate people saying Hidan was horrible. He's was just an idiot (yes i'll admit that my favorite Akatsukianis an idiot) he had gotten excited to easily. If he thought through most of it, he'd be a very useful ninja. That thing you called "voodoo" can be very useful.

that is why I consider Hidan the weakest.He has awsome powers, but is an Idiot who can easily get his head cut off and if it weren't for Kakuzu sewing him back up all the time, his peices would all scattered and moving seperatly

Just cause someone is an idiot doesn't make them weak.

Ice_Dragon_3

[44]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

Hidan is quite strong indeed.You only need few drops of blood from your enemy and it will kill him easily no matter how strong he/she is His only mistake was he underestimated his opponent. Also lets not forget how he easily defeated the the two tails jinchuriki in its full power.

And also he will the probably be the only surviving member of the akatsuki at the end.

Ice_Dragon_3

[45]Dec 31, 2007
    Deidarasama wrote:
    ninjaX226 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

Just cause someone is an idiot doesn't make them weak.

Naruto is probably the best example

Deidarasama

[46]Dec 31, 2007
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

Hidan is quite strong indeed.You only need few drops of blood from your enemy and it will kill him easily no matter how strong he/she is His only mistake was he underestimated his opponent. Also lets not forget how he easily defeated the the two tails jinchuriki in its full power.

And also he will the probably be the only surviving member of the akatsuki at the end.

EXACTLY!!!!! I hate how people underestimate Hidan.....it pi$$es me off so much.....

and yes, I hate Naruto, but i'll admit heis an idiot...

Edited on 12/31/2007 10:54pm

Ice_Dragon_3

[47]Dec 31, 2007
    Deidarasama wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!! I hate how people underestimate Hidan.....it pi$$es me off so much.....

Naruto's obsession of Sasuke is making him dumber and dumber. I quite frankly hate Naruto in the Shippuden series.

Edited on 12/31/2007 11:07pm

Deidarasama

[48]Dec 31, 2007
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

Naruto's obsession of Sasuke is making him dumber and dumber. I quite frankly hate Naruto in the Shippuden series.

I've always hated him.....i've only started reading for Haku...then Oro...then the Akatsuki....

Ice_Dragon_3

[49]Dec 31, 2007
    Deidarasama wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

I've always hated him.....i've only started reading for Haku...then Oro...then the Akatsuki....

Majority of the fans of naruto or any anime like annoying,loud mouth idiots as the lead character. I don't know what they see in him

If he wasn't the lead character, he would have died long back.......

***SPOILER***

Deidarasama

[50]Dec 31, 2007

I hate all the heroes except Genma, Hayate, Obito, Sai and sometimes Kakashi...

Ice_Dragon_3

[51]Dec 31, 2007
    Deidarasama wrote:

I mostly like the unique anti-heroes. Hidan is my fav. Also Deidara

I used to like Sai. But now he has changed thanks to Naruto

Deidarasama

[52]Dec 31, 2007
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

I luff teh Hidan^^

freakin Naruto.....I know...now Sai's all......emotional!!!

Drunk_Samurai

[53]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 15
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

How can he be the only surviving member if he is already dead?

CrimsonShadow37

[54]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    I say Konan.

uchia2000

[55]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 13
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:
    In that case, since you make pretty convincing arguements, who do you figure is the weakest akatsuki?

I know pretty much everyone will disagree...but Itachi.

Soooo why do you think he is the weakest? He beat Deidara and Orchimaru so he defiently can't be the weakest.

zoxir86

[56]Jan 1, 2008
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

Wow i totally agree

Ice_Dragon_3

[57]Jan 1, 2008
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

He is still alive in his underground grave

Ice_Dragon_3

[58]Jan 1, 2008
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

Wow i totally agree
    True i never liked his p**** jokes, but i used to like how he can easily piss off naruto and was shrouded in mystery. But now his character is like a open book

Drunk_Samurai

[59]Jan 1, 2008
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

Actually he is dead. Even if he did survive all that he would have eventually died of starvation.

zoxir86

[60]Jan 1, 2008
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Deidarasama wrote:

ecao123 wrote:

Actually he is dead. Even if he did survive all that he would have eventually died of starvation.

hidan is immortal he can not die