Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Weakest Akatsuki member?

Who do you think is the the weakest Akatsuki member?

firelord_dude

[82]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 14
    anastasia12 wrote:
    sugarsplurge wrote:
    firelord_dude wrote:
    zeriva wrote:
    firelord_dude wrote:
    The weakest member is
    ***SPOILER***
    You talking about the one that had a tag on it?

Yup, it was a secret Akatsuki member sent to spy on them.

I knew it!
    he has whole secret fanclub ooppps not so secret any more

Damn....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Draco1989

[83]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 1
    hidan isnt really immortal, the secret behind hidans immortality is, it is just a jutso developed by jashin (the one he considered as his god) jashin lived a very longtime ago and his secrets was preserved by hidans clan ,hidan was a maniac and really fitted for this jutso and slaughtered his entire clan after he discovered jashin's immortality jutso, but immortality jutso will lose its effect if the user cant slaughter anyone within 13 days,which means hidan being buried underground will die after the 13 days of suppression.

therefore i will for hidan as the weakest akatsuki member, immortality jutso can be ecountered by sealing techniques such as itachis susanoo's sword that can cut through souls.And for Konan, i think she is the 2nd strongest member of the akatsuki next to uchiha madara ,Konan has the doujutso Rinnegan bieleved to be the strongest among the three eye techniques such as sharingan, byakugan and rinnegan.

YamiGuzz

[85]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 15
    what about Zetsu? he hasn't done much except just look from the sidelines. I hope he gets in a fight soon.

BlackDahlia33

[86]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 2

gonna have to go with hidan on this one

Rafie26

[87]May 5, 2009
    • level: 11
    YamiGuzz wrote:
    what about Zetsu? he hasn't done much except just look from the sidelines. I hope he gets in a fight soon.

No one know of his jutsu or history. Zetsu is the most mysterious one for now. Heck, he might be stronger than Pain for all we know. But we can't say that he's the weakest if we don't know anything about him. Hidan is definitely the weakest of the Akatsuki and it showed!

tvcrazy12

[88]May 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    Rafie26 wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

No one know of his jutsu or history. Zetsu is the most mysterious one for now. Heck, he might be stronger than Pain for all we know. But we can't say that he's the weakest if we don't know anything about him. Hidan is definitely the weakest of the Akatsuki and it showed!
    yea w/o his voodoo ability he's only @ jonin ability. and i dono where ppl are getting that hidan defeated 2-tails by himself...im sure kakuzu helped.

Rafie26

[89]May 6, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

yea w/o his voodoo ability he's only @ jonin ability. and i dono where ppl are getting that hidan defeated 2-tails by himself...im sure kakuzu helped.

Right. I don't think he defeated her by himself either. But I think he beat Chiriku by himself. But yeah that lame is jounin level at best. Not even high jounin level. LOL

fluffman4

[90]May 7, 2009
    • level: 19
    Rafie26 wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

It'd be kinda of unbelievable if he were stronger than Pain, he was pretty darn impressed with Itachi's abilities.

Rafie26

[91]May 7, 2009
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

It'd be kinda of unbelievable if he were stronger than Pain, he was pretty darn impressed with Itachi's abilities.

I know I he was. But that doesn't mean he's not a pretty bad a@# nin himself. I know this is speculating, but he was probably that impressed with Itachi's abilities because he just didn't know Itachi was that damn strong. Strong enough to possibly rival the leader. I know that's a stretch to say that, but that's how I look at it.

fluffman4

[92]May 7, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

I know I he was. But that doesn't mean he's not a pretty bad a@# nin himself. I know this is speculating, but he was probably that impressed with Itachi's abilities because he just didn't know Itachi was that damn strong. Strong enough to possibly rival the leader. I know that's a stretch to say that, but that's how I look at it.

I feel Itachi was a very strong Ninja, on par with the Kages if I do say so myself. In order to be in Akatsuki it seems being a pretty skilled ninja falls under the criteria.

Rafie26

[93]May 7, 2009
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

I feel Itachi was a very strong Ninja, on par with the Kages if I do say so myself. In order to be in Akatsuki it seems being a pretty skilled ninja falls under the criteria.

Oh definitely. Every single Akatsuki member is an S-ranked criminal. Itachi is definitely on par with the kages and more than likely stronger than some kages. (Gaara, Tsunade, etc) Heck, he iced Orochimaru in seconds who defeated Hiruzen. Deidara defeated Gaara whom Itachi took care of also. See?! Just that simple. Itachi is the man!

firefox59

[94]May 7, 2009

I didn't even realize someone remade this thread.... Its Konan and her papercut jutsu

Rafie26

[95]May 7, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:

I didn't even realize someone remade this thread.... Its Konan and her papercut jutsu

I still think Hidan is weaker than she is.

RaizenYusuke

[96]May 7, 2009
    • level: 28
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Me too. Outside of his jutsu he really has nothing else.

firefox59

[97]May 8, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

But you can't just disqualify his most important tool in combat.

Rafie26

[98]May 8, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

I'm not disqualifying his jutsu. But he was still defeated by a chuunin by himself because that's the only jutsu that got him in Akatsuki in the first place. Even with his inability to die and curse his opponents with that voodoo jutsu wasn't enough. Outside of that, he's a mediocre low level jounin at best. At least the rest of Akatsuki has other skill and jutsu to rely on. And they were super tough to beat. You needed at least 2 nins to take them on, let alone take them out. Hidan was an idiot who carelessly went into battle thinking he couldn't be killed. Well, he's proven wrong and now he's dead. He also died the quickest out of all the Akatsuki too!! What a lame! LOL

RaizenYusuke

[99]May 8, 2009
    • level: 28
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

I'm not disqualifying his jutsu. But he was still defeated by a chuunin by himself because that's the only jutsu that got him in Akatsuki in the first place. Even with his inability to die and curse his opponents with that voodoo jutsu wasn't enough. Outside of that, he's a mediocre low level jounin at best. At least the rest of Akatsuki has other skill and jutsu to rely on. And they were super tough to beat. You needed at least 2 nins to take them on, let alone take them out. Hidan was an idiot who carelessly went into battle thinking he couldn't be killed. Well, he's proven wrong and now he's dead. He also died the quickest out of all the Akatsuki too!! What a lame! LOL
    Couldn't have said it bettter myself.

shadowysea07

[100]May 8, 2009
    • level: 25
    do remember that gaara was protecting the village and wasted a large amount of chakra. if he wasn't i think he might of been able to handle deidara. sure deidara won that fight but just barely.