Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

What is Orochimaru?

kpd2358

[1]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    Orochimaru does things and says weird things. Episode 30. Orochimaru: I want you after all.(to Sasuke.) Orochimaru: Sasuke has a beautiful body. Episode 118. Kabuto: If you want, you can have my body. Orochimaru: No, it must be Sasuke-Kun. Do You know how long I've been waiting. Giving bite marks.(cursed seals). Licking his long tongue on kunais. rubbing faces. Is he infauated with Sasuke? Is he a Freak? WHAT IS HE?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

knowledgeseeker

[2]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 21
    kpd2358 wrote:
    Orochimaru does things and says weird things. Episode 30. Orochimaru: I want you after all.(to Sasuke.) Orochimaru: Sasuke has a beautiful body. Episode 118. Kabuto: If you want, you can have my body. Orochimaru: No, it must be Sasuke-Kun. Do You know how long I've been waiting. Giving bite marks.(cursed seals). Licking his long tongue on kunais. rubbing faces. Is he infauated with Sasuke? Is he a Freak? WHAT IS HE?

He actually wants to make Sasuke his new vessel. There is no true proof to that kind of stuff. Only hints.

pesho2

[3]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 7
    kpd2358 wrote:
    he is a child molester with pedophile instincts and freakishly large thong used very improperly

anubis145

[4]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    He is also Michael Jackson's long-lost twin brother.

pesho2

[5]Sep 23, 2006
    anubis145 wrote:
    hahahaha yep...

jamalmoultrie

[6]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 18

anubis145 wrote:

I agree. He sure likes to play with children

UchihaMaraDa

[7]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 2
    Orochimaru is a legendary sannin who abandoned the village because he was doing expariments on other ninjas. He was making a forbidden technique so he could live forever. But he has to change to different bodies every 3 years and he wants Sasukes body because of the Sharingan. Then he is going to try to kill all the Akatsuki members and probably destroy Konoha.

pesho2

[8]Sep 23, 2006
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    Orochimaru is a legendary sannin who abandoned the village because he was doing expariments on other ninjas. He was making a forbidden technique so he could live forever. But he has to change to different bodies every 3 years and he wants Sasukes body because of the Sharingan. Then he is going to try to kill all the Akatsuki members and probably destroy Konoha.
    wow...did you read the topic sentence... the author was being sarcastic....

LaHaHaa

[10]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 11
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    The word "San" means three, and "nin" means ninja. You are saying(along with quite a large number of other people) he is a legendary three ninjas.

pesho2

[11]Sep 23, 2006
    LaHaHaa wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    The word "San" means three, and "nin" means ninja. You are saying(along with quite a large number of other people) he is a legendary three ninjas.
    don't be a smartA$$ not everyone knows japanese and I don't think that it's that important.. everyone knows him as a part of the legendary sannin so who cares what it means......

Lando65203

[12]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 12
    LaHaHaa wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:

Actually in the Naruto universe, the term "Sannin" is used to describe the three ninja's who trained under the third Hokage.

So saying that Orochimaru is one of the three Sannin is correct in this instance.

kuraikozo

[13]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    I actually like Orochimaru. Thought he acts REALLY REALLY gay i don't think he is. He is simply copmpletely screwed up and mentally insane. But--even if he is creepy--i like him. (i am a girl!!!!!!!!!!) Orochimaru is simply obsessed with power-and he views sasuke as power-thus is obsessed with him in the same way. Persoanlly, i sdon;t care if he gets sasuke (even if he can;t later...becasue he loses his arms). I have to say i'm not a big fan of sasuke. Orochimaru is one of the sanin from the leaf village who disbanded. He is really screwy-but he's cool in his own way.

Raikiri1103

[14]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 15
    Yeah, hes deffinately not gay or anything but he is unusual. What I really want to know is how did he get his snake like traits. I mean come on, hes got pale white skin, yellow slit eyes, purple marks on his face, and on top of that he has some crazy jutsus. I remember when he fought 4-tails Naruto, he lost his arm, then he simply shed his skin and his arm regenerated. His body was also got ripped in half but then a bunch of snakes popped out of the open ends of his torso and pulled his body back together. I dont know where he came from but he is a freak of nature. I wonder who his parents were, or if he has any relatives like him. Also, why did he start a village called hidden in the "sound". Only like 2 ninjas from there actually used sound as weapons. Not even Orochimaru uses sound. And how is the "village" hidden in sound? Orochimaru is not the strongest but he has amazing abilities that no one else can do.

niceguyposer

[15]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    Yeah, hes deffinately not gay or anything but he is unusual. What I really want to know is how did he get his snake like traits. I mean come on, hes got pale white skin, yellow slit eyes, purple marks on his face, and on top of that he has some crazy jutsus. I remember when he fought 4-tails Naruto, he lost his arm, then he simply shed his skin and his arm regenerated. His body was also got ripped in half but then a bunch of snakes popped out of the open ends of his torso and pulled his body back together. I dont know where he came from but he is a freak of nature. I wonder who his parents were, or if he has any relatives like him. Also, why did he start a village called hidden in the "sound". Only like 2 ninjas from there actually used sound as weapons. Not even Orochimaru uses sound. And how is the "village" hidden in sound? Orochimaru is not the strongest but he has amazing abilities that no one else can do.

Yeah, I've always wondered that. Only Dosu, Tayuya, and Kin use sound jutsu. The Village Hidden in the Grass would have been more suitable, but that's already taken.

kuraikozo

[16]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 5
    i haven't seen that many episodes, but my friends tell me that there are actually more sound ninja that indeed use sound. i think it menas hidden in the sound becasue no one ever HEARS about it or what's in it. like they say, out of sight out of mind, but it's even moreso when you never hear about it.

Drunk_Samurai

[17]Oct 6, 2006
    kuraikozo wrote:
    i haven't seen that many episodes, but my friends tell me that there are actually more sound ninja that indeed use sound. i think it menas hidden in the sound becasue no one ever HEARS about it or what's in it. like they say, out of sight out of mind, but it's even moreso when you never hear about it.

How could your friends know that?

Lokizz

[18]Oct 7, 2006
    • level: 2
    i wish they would get more into orochimarus background. he obviously grew up in the village so did he have a family there or was he an abondoned child or could it be possible hes way older than anybody knows? maybe seeing his family die is why he is obsessed with living forever or could it be his family was just as sick as he was? im sure itll be a long time from now when they will finally expose more about his life if ever but id love to know already. maybe hes not even human and hes some kind of demon in human form that would explain the eyes and skin. also does anybody know that with each body he uses does he keep the blood limit talent? like if he got to use sauske and then swapped another body would he keep the sharingan or would he lose it?

Raikiri1103

[19]Oct 7, 2006
    :Yeah it will be a while till we see Orochimaru Gaiden.

juanantonio1

[20]Oct 7, 2006
    • level: 3
    Yes, they made Orochimaru sound quite gay in the anime.
    Other than that he is a really strong ninja, but i hate him because he acts gay