Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

What is Orochimaru?

wizard_ninja

[61]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    rubyazaryth wrote:
    Personally I think he has something to do with the tailed demons, possible explaining his affinity with snakes and sheding his skin could mean that he is possibly the 8 headed/tailed Orochi from japanese myth?
    It would cetainly explain why he left the Akatsuki
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

venusandcancer

[62]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 10
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    rubyazaryth wrote:
    Personally I think he has something to do with the tailed demons, possible explaining his affinity with snakes and sheding his skin could mean that he is possibly the 8 headed/tailed Orochi from japanese myth?

Then wouden't the Akatsuki have hunted hin down earlier? I mean it's like nine aginst one!

KibaxHinata

[63]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    100% mutant or demon, he may be the seven tailed snake look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Orochimarutrueform.PNG

Polka_Dot

[64]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 12

[QUOTE="KibaxHinata"]100% mutant or demon, he may be the seven tailed snake look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Orochimarutrueform.PNG[/QUOTE]

WOW Thanks for the link.  I didn't see this kind of crap coming.  I agree with you on the seven-tailed snake theory.

magic93

[65]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 11

wizard_ninja wrote:
    rubyazaryth wrote:

I think its from all the experiments he has done.   All the things he did to his body (and other people's bodies) may have done something to make him like that.  He could have been testing something for immortality on his body and maybe thats why he is like that.

Ultimate_Critic

[66]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    A drag queen.

Just kidding. I agree with the 'results of immortality and power gaining experiments' type theories.

bpc908

[67]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 5

anubis145 wrote:
    He is also Michael Jackson's long-lost twin brother.

No he's just the Michael Jackson of Anime

Drunk_Samurai

[68]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 15
    KibaxHinata wrote:
    100% mutant or demon, he may be the seven tailed snake look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Orochimarutrueform.PNG

Since when has it been stated in Naruto that there is a seven tailed snake?

KibaxHinata

[69]Mar 4, 2007
    Like the Kyubi and Shukaku there are nine tailed demons so with Akatsuki catching them (such as the three tailed kraken and two tailed cat) the beasts are all based from japanese myths (such as Tsunade, Jirayia and Orochimaru) so thats just a hint of why I think that, if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Drunk_Samurai

[70]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 15
    Kraken? That was a turtle.

AxeMurderBoyz03

[71]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    rubyazaryth wrote:
    he left Akatsuki because he couldn't take Itachi's body as a vessel because he was to strong.

itachifreak56

[72]Feb 9, 2011
    orochimaru isn't gay that's just a stupid romor some idiot started on youtube.but i hate how we have almost 0 backround info on him.i mean what made him so power crazy and well sorta insane.i really hope he's a demon cause that whould explain the all the snake traits.even as a kid he looked funky.so i really do think he's some sort of demon that hasn't been discoverd or sealed inside him.if he's a host that whould be sweet.

ultimatekey

[73]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 22
    itachifreak56 wrote:
    orochimaru isn't gay that's just a stupid romor some idiot started on youtube.but i hate how we have almost 0 backround info on him.i mean what made him so power crazy and well sorta insane.i really hope he's a demon cause that whould explain the all the snake traits.even as a kid he looked funky.so i really do think he's some sort of demon that hasn't been discoverd or sealed inside him.if he's a host that whould be sweet.

We do have background info on him. He abandoned the village, he was a member of the Akatsuki, he tried to get Itachi's body but failed. He was friends with Jiraiya, he was part of the legendary Sannin, and he was the student of the Third Hokage. His parents died and the Third Hokage was with him at their gravesites. He saw a white snake skin and the Third Hokage told him that it is a symbol of resurrection. So he thinks that his parents are alive somewhere. That could be why he wants to be immortal, he does not want to die. Also, he is trying to find secrets of the world, in other words, he wants to know how the world works. He said this before that he is trying to obtain and learn every jutsu in the world. That is why he wants Sasuke. He wants his sharingan because it can copy some jutsus. When he learns every jutsu in the world, he will find the secret of the universe. I remeber the Third Hokage saying that Orochimaru has a look (his eyes) or something that means he is a danger or something. I remember him saying something like that in one of the old episodes, it was when he had a flashback with him and his students looking at the Hokage's monument.

ice_edge

[74]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 13
    I have to agree with the guy above me. One more thing I wanted to add is that I doubt most people see Oro as gay There has been countless jokes about him being a pedophile but that of course has their own reasons. And LoL it looks like someone has not been paying any close attention to the details of the story.