Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

What Will happen when Shippuden gets too TV.COM???

X-626

[21]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 51
    We've had this discussion how many times now? I've honestly lost count. Anyway, we had a Shippuden guide before, but the staff deemed it unnecessary and deleted it. TV Tokyo still lists the episodes as the same show with the episodes being numbers the same way they are here. The first episode of Shippuden is labeled 221 by TV Tokyo.

It's the same show under a different name, sort of like how Pokemon changes its name every new generation.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

StarCannon30

[22]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    Shippuden will never get its own episode guide.

Tskyonmai07

[23]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    X-626 wrote:
    We've had this discussion how many times now? I've honestly lost count. Anyway, we had a Shippuden guide before, but the staff deemed it unnecessary and deleted it. TV Tokyo still lists the episodes as the same show with the episodes being numbers the same way they are here. The first episode of Shippuden is labeled 221 by TV Tokyo. It's the same show under a different name, sort of like how Pokemon changes its name every new generation.
    i guess thats a resanoble answer

Tskyonmai07

[24]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    X-626 wrote:
    We've had this discussion how many times now? I've honestly lost count. Anyway, we had a Shippuden guide before, but the staff deemed it unnecessary and deleted it. TV Tokyo still lists the episodes as the same show with the episodes being numbers the same way they are here. The first episode of Shippuden is labeled 221 by TV Tokyo. It's the same show under a different name, sort of like how Pokemon changes its name every new generation.
    i guess thats a resanoble answer