Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

When the heck did this happen?

horvathgamer

[1]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    I'm up to date in the manga, and something seemed rather off to me. It seemed like some of the members of the rookie 9 (shikamaru and hinata primarily) know about kyubi being sealed in Naruto. When the heck did they find out, I don't remember it EVER being revealed in the manga. It's not like anyone beseides Naruto could tell them because of the sandaime's law.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ranemoraken

[2]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 20
    Shikamaru would HAVE to know. He was part of the teams sent to hunt the Akatsuki.

Besides, once the village was targeted by Akatsuki, I'm sure most of the ninja were informed why the Akatsuki would be their enemies. Sakura didn't know until they were hunting Gaara, but he was the first. After that, it must have become common knowledge.

vinsence

[3]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 2
    Or they just got lazy about writing the story of how every one finds out. Like how they write this super long Guren story but the Sasuke vs Orochimaru is like a blink.

AnimeMadness

[4]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 22
    Yeah, I agree Kishimoto should have spent a little more time on this subject. It certainly is important since it was kept as a secret throughout part 1 but he must feel to save time just let the characters already find out about it.

negimavsnaruto

[5]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 1
    It was very lazy for kishi to just let everyone find out and not telling us how.

springBOOB

[6]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 11
    was it in the anime or was it in the manga

venusandcancer

[8]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 10
    Considering that mostly anyone 25 and over probably knew already and the fact that showing the reaction from anyone would be pointless and contributes nothing to the plot I am thankful to Kishi for not wasting any of the 15 or so pages I get with more "OH NoeS! NaRuto teH FOX!!11!1 x_x" The DBZ God-hax revivals were bad enough, I don't need to deal with Kishimoto's crap in addition to Kubo's constant trolling each week.

springBOOB

[9]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    venusandcancer wrote:
    Considering that mostly anyone 25 and over probably knew already and the fact that showing the reaction from anyone would be pointless and contributes nothing to the plot I am thankful to Kishi for not wasting any of the 15 or so pages I get with more "OH NoeS! NaRuto teH FOX!!11!1 x_x" The DBZ God-hax revivals were bad enough, I don't need to deal with Kishimoto's crap in addition to Kubo's constant trolling each week.

yeah that revival thing was crap. worse now is danzo becoming the hokage, especially after they proposed kakashi. why bring back kakashi if your not gonna make him the 6th hokage?

btw how does kubo troll the bleach fandom? maybe he is getting ideas from his fans.

venusandcancer

[10]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 10

springBOOB wrote:
    yeah that revival thing was crap. worse now is danzo becoming the hokage, especially after they proposed kakashi. why bring back kakashi if your not gonna make him the 6th hokage?

Personally I'm pretty happy Danzo's the new Hokage instead of Kakashi. Being the Hokage is a serious position and I'd much rather have Mr. Black-OPs hardass making moves for me than the latest turnout form the bleeding hearts faction. Besides I really think that Danzo acts allot more like an actual leader than anyone else wev'e met since this series started, I mean, no "can't we just be friends" speeches, he thinks with his head instead of using his emotions , and he's not relying on a bunch of naive 15-year olds to save his country. The fact that he's willing to tell every one they can screw them selves and put an elimination order out for Sasuke just makes me like him more.

springBOOB wrote:
    btw how does kubo troll the bleach fandom?

Soi Fon took out The incarnation of death with a rocket launcher

Captian-Shota defeated Harribel with "ice flowers"

Yammy turning into a dinosaur and "LOL WHO SAID THE EAPADA WENT FROM 1-10!!!"

Do I even need to go further?

readapost

[11]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    Yeah but you can't just" kill" Sasuke has fans so he has to go though a dramaic battle. If it me who wrote the book I have Naruto push him off a cliff.

LeonMorado

[12]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 19
    venusandcancer wrote:

Soi Fon took out The incarnation of death with a rocket launcher

Captian-Shota defeated Harribel with "ice flowers"

they're so not dead. still, i facepalmed at toshiro busting a naruto-style 'that was a clone all along!' move.