Lucky_number666

[41]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:
    There's no 'twist' no 'plot' no nothing, the leader is Tobi/Madara!!! He was the one that MADE Akatsuki & if ur thinking of proving me wrong read the mangas!!!

The question is no longer who is the Leader but rather "Who will win fight between Madara and Pain"
    Looking at it logically Madara can warp. So even if he were losing he could just retreat, regroup and then come back. I don't see how Madara could ever lose, even if he couldn't win.

I think that "Running away" counts as Losing... Also its not out of the Realm of Pos. that Pein can Disrupt charka flow(which is what it looked like he did to Kakashi) if that's the Case I belive that Madara's Jutsu is Simalar to the 4th's except he doesn't need Kunei knifes in order to do so. But since it Requires Charka Pain can stop him from running away.
    You haven't lost until your dead
    So Kakashi is about to Lose to Pein
    Your Fav. Character Vs. Mine... Who will win? Tune in Next for DB... Wait wrong show
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

first_spartan

[42]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 18
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    first_spartan wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    first_spartan wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:
    There's no 'twist' no 'plot' no nothing, the leader is Tobi/Madara!!! He was the one that MADE Akatsuki & if ur thinking of proving me wrong read the mangas!!!

The question is no longer who is the Leader but rather "Who will win fight between Madara and Pain"
    Looking at it logically Madara can warp. So even if he were losing he could just retreat, regroup and then come back. I don't see how Madara could ever lose, even if he couldn't win.

I think that "Running away" counts as Losing... Also its not out of the Realm of Pos. that Pein can Disrupt charka flow(which is what it looked like he did to Kakashi) if that's the Case I belive that Madara's Jutsu is Simalar to the 4th's except he doesn't need Kunei knifes in order to do so. But since it Requires Charka Pain can stop him from running away.

make a new thread called .... pain vs tobi ..that will settle it

I think they are about equally strong but I think madara prefers a cowerdly way out instead of dealing with troublesome situations

I don't make Vs. Thread... That's for Losers who have no mind...no Thoughts to speak of

ok now you just sound so negative... and not all think the same..i say let they create them..you don't need to read them anyways..I mean you can come here and disscus it here and whine how you hate those "poor loosers" right

It's not me being Negative it's me being Honest... I lost all Hope in the human race when a Talking dog Movie is #1 in America
    P.S Im not whinning... I don't go on Vs. Thread I just don't pay attention to them... I don't Argue with Idiots because first they bring you down to their level then they beat you with their Expererince

sounds awfuly familiar ...almost like you taking a cheapshot at newbs ...well what ever you say hiffy...

hhaaha and that thing about dog movie sounds funny..which one do you mean they have alot of dog movies..do you mean " Underdog" ?

Rafie26

[43]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    I believe the reference was to that pitiful looking Chihuahua movie. I can't see how that movie is #1 one either. But parents take their kids to see it.

pikastatic100

[44]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 48

Rafie26 wrote:
    I believe the reference was to that pitiful looking Chihuahua movie. I can't see how that movie is #1 one either. But parents take their kids to see it.

You mean "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"? I don't see how that could could make #1 movie, as well. It looked kinda funny from what I saw in the previews, but certainly not something that would get that high a rating.

But back on topic: I have no idea who Madara or Pein are, except that they're part of the Akatsuki, because I've only watched the english dubbed Naruto.

Edited on 10/13/2008 5:58am

Rafie26

[45]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    Yes that movie. But like I said, parents take their kids to see it. Anyway to get back on topic, the Pain that Kakashi is fighting right now is the "God" Pain, right?!

first_spartan

[46]Oct 13, 2008
    pikastatic100 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:

You mean "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"? I don't see how that could could make #1 movie, as well. It looked kinda funny from what I saw in the previews, but certainly not something that would get that high a rating.

But back on topic: I have no idea who Madara or Pein are, except that they're part of the Akatsuki, because I've only watched the english dubbed Naruto.

go read some manga than ...or you will spoil yourself here ..believe that brother..

and yes he is fighting god pain...poor kakashi will get his ass beat... he is lucky he is not alone fighting

Lucky_number666

[47]Oct 13, 2008
    first_spartan wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:

go read some manga than ...or you will spoil yourself here ..believe that brother..

and yes he is fighting god pain...poor kakashi will get his ass beat... he is lucky he is not alone fighting

Even with 100 people he can't beat Pein because Pein can't die...

Lucky_number666

[48]Oct 13, 2008
    pikastatic100 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:

Human Stupiety truly has no limit...

kurono_76767

[49]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    whose ass do you think pein will kick next? i'm thinking sakura

Lucky_number666

[50]Oct 13, 2008
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    whose ass do you think pein will kick next? i'm thinking sakura

I hope he doesn't touch Sakura... I hope he Runs into Ino... Rips her Soul out... Then throw it into the Flaming Pits of Hell where she will get Flaming PineApples shoved up her...
    (I feel I might get a Warning for this o_O)
    Edited on 10/13/2008 10:26am

kurono_76767

[51]Oct 13, 2008
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    whose **** do you think pein will kick next? i'm thinking sakura
    I hope he doesn't touch Sakura... I hope he Runs into Ino... Rips her Soul out... Then throw it into the Flaming Pits of Hell where see will get Flaming Pine Apples shoved up her... (I feel I might get a Warning for this o_O)
    didn't you make a joke thread where sasuke got the pine apples stuck up his ****? the only person who a giant pine apple wouldn't affect is choujihe could just make his @ss hole bigger

Lucky_number666

[52]Oct 13, 2008
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    whose **** do you think pein will kick next? i'm thinking sakura
    I hope he doesn't touch Sakura... I hope he Runs into Ino... Rips her Soul out... Then throw it into the Flaming Pits of Hell where see will get Flaming Pine Apples shoved up her... (I feel I might get a Warning for this o_O)
    didn't you make a joke thread where sasuke got the pine apples stuck up his ****? the only person who a giant pine apple wouldn't affect is choujihe could just make his @ss hole bigger

No Sasuke got the Pineapples... Naruto got Cherries and Sakura got...um... I think it was Coconuts or something

kurono_76767

[53]Oct 13, 2008
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    whose @ss do you think pein will kick next? i'm thinking sakura
    didn't you make a joke thread where sasuke got the pine apples stuck up his @ss? the only person who a giant pine apple wouldn't affect is choujihe could just make his @ss hole bigger
    No Sasuke got the Pineapples... Naruto got Cherries and Sakura got...um... I think it was Coconuts or something
    i know it was sasuke i wrote that i just said that the pine apples would never bother choji because he can make his @ss hole bigger

firefox59

[54]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:

Your Fav. Character Vs. Mine... Who will win? Tune in Next for DB... Wait wrong show
    I didn't know Pein is your fav character. Soon to be was your fav character lol. I'll make him a tombstone.

Lucky_number666

[55]Oct 13, 2008
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:

I didn't know Pein is your fav character. Soon to be was your fav character lol. I'll make him a tombstone.

I'm like the First Pein fan on Tv.com... I even won an Award for Biggest Fan! WOOT!
    May Kakashi's Soul Rest in Pieces... Because Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then...

Get the Picture?
    Edited on 10/13/2008 2:05pm

Pumpkinhead1870

[56]Oct 13, 2008

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:
    So Kakashi is about to Lose to Pein Your Fav. Character Vs. Mine... Who will win? Tune in Next for DB... Wait wrong show
    I'm like the First Pein fan on Tv.com... I even won an Award for Biggest Fan! WOOT! May Kakashi's Soul Rest in Pieces... Because Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then... Get the Picture?

That's quite a lot of ripping, eating, and pooping. I'm sure there's some kind of health issue there that would cause doctors to disapprove of such an act.

Plus, there would be mass chaos if Kakashi died. He's one of the most loved characters, if not the most.

Lucky_number666

[57]Oct 13, 2008
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:
    So Kakashi is about to Lose to Pein Your Fav. Character Vs. Mine... Who will win? Tune in Next for DB... Wait wrong show
    I'm like the First Pein fan on Tv.com... I even won an Award for Biggest Fan! WOOT! May Kakashi's Soul Rest in Pieces... Because Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then... Get the Picture?

That's quite a lot of ripping, eating, and pooping. I'm sure there's some kind of health issue there that would cause doctors to disapprove of such an act.

Plus, there would be mass chaos if Kakashi died. He's one of the most loved characters, if not the most.

Ninjas Die all the Time... It's time that the "Next Generation" takes his Place
    P.S that's what he gets for getting in Pein's Way... He was So close to Killing that Useless Ninja

first_spartan

[58]Oct 13, 2008
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:

so was deidara and jiraiya but I don't see how kishi did not kill them of ...but yeah kakashi might die but only by sasukes hand to give naruto that well known emotion boost he might need to defeat him in the end..his time is not in...but hey I said the same than it came to jiraya and he was killed not even knowing whole truth about nagato and what happened..really sad :cry" but I agree day will be dark when kishi decides it's time to put an end to all our favorite kakashi... it will be fun to see all kakashi's crazy fangirls faces and hate mail and death threats when that happens ...I love manga p.s now to that guy who said pain will poop and eat ...dude you must have copied all that.. you kinda needed just to repeat same thing twice .. I mean you did not need to type it down to the edge of our asses for us ot get the point

FrozenTundra88

[59]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 16
    I doubt that Sakura will engage Pein. Well, at least not alone.

Lucky_number666

[60]Oct 13, 2008
    first_spartan wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:

so was deidara and jiraiya but I don't see how kishi did not kill them of ...but yeah kakashi might die but only by sasukes hand to give naruto that well known emotion boost he might need to defeat him in the end..his time is not in...but hey I said the same than it came to jiraya and he was killed not even knowing whole truth about nagato and what happened..really sad :cry" but I agree day will be dark when kishi decides it's time to put an end to all our favorite kakashi... it will be fun to see all kakashi's crazy fangirls faces and hate mail and death threats when that happens ...I love manga p.s now to that guy who said pain will poop and eat ...dude you must have copied all that.. you kinda needed just to repeat same thing twice .. I mean you did not need to type it down to the edge of our asses for us ot get the point
    Don't you love Copy paste