Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you believe is the leader of the akatsuki

Who is the leader?

firefox59

[61]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    I doubt that Sakura will engage Pein. Well, at least not alone.
    The Konoha elder will help her. It is decreed that she must fight with an old woman
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

first_spartan

[62]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 18
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    first_spartan wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:
    There's no 'twist' no 'plot' no nothing, the leader is Tobi/Madara!!! He was the one that MADE Akatsuki & if ur thinking of proving me wrong read the mangas!!!
    The question is no longer who is the Leader but rather "Who will win fight between Madara and Pain"
    Looking at it logically Madara can warp. So even if he were losing he could just retreat, regroup and then come back. I don't see how Madara could ever lose, even if he couldn't win.
    I think that "Running away" counts as Losing... Also its not out of the Realm of Pos. that Pein can Disrupt charka flow(which is what it looked like he did to Kakashi) if that's the Case I belive that Madara's Jutsu is Simalar to the 4th's except he doesn't need Kunei knifes in order to do so. But since it Requires Charka Pain can stop him from running away.
    You haven't lost until your dead
    So Kakashi is about to Lose to Pein Your Fav. Character Vs. Mine... Who will win? Tune in Next for DB... Wait wrong show
    I didn't know Pein is your fav character. Soon to be was your fav character lol. I'll make him a tombstone.
    I'm like the First Pein fan on Tv.com... I even won an Award for Biggest Fan! WOOT! May Kakashi's Soul Rest in Pieces... Because Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then... Get the Picture?

That's quite a lot of ripping, eating, and pooping. I'm sure there's some kind of health issue there that would cause doctors to disapprove of such an act.

Plus, there would be mass chaos if Kakashi died. He's one of the most loved characters, if not the most.

so was deidara and jiraiya but I don't see how kishi did not kill them of ...but yeah kakashi might die but only by sasukes hand to give naruto that well known emotion boost he might need to defeat him in the end..his time is not in...but hey I said the same than it came to jiraya and he was killed not even knowing whole truth about nagato and what happened..really sad :cry" but I agree day will be dark when kishi decides it's time to put an end to all our favorite kakashi... it will be fun to see all kakashi's crazy fangirls faces and hate mail and death threats when that happens ...I love manga p.s now to that guy who said pain will poop and eat ...dude you must have copied all that.. you kinda needed just to repeat same thing twice .. I mean you did not need to type it down to the edge of our asses for us ot get the point
    Don't you love Copy paste

bes thign ever since bill gates discovered windows ....oh snap were must be something wrong with me.. we all ate windows..linux and mac is the new thing now

Lucky_number666

[63]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    first_spartan wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    first_spartan wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:
    There's no 'twist' no 'plot' no nothing, the leader is Tobi/Madara!!! He was the one that MADE Akatsuki & if ur thinking of proving me wrong read the mangas!!!
    The question is no longer who is the Leader but rather "Who will win fight between Madara and Pain"
    Looking at it logically Madara can warp. So even if he were losing he could just retreat, regroup and then come back. I don't see how Madara could ever lose, even if he couldn't win.
    I think that "Running away" counts as Losing... Also its not out of the Realm of Pos. that Pein can Disrupt charka flow(which is what it looked like he did to Kakashi) if that's the Case I belive that Madara's Jutsu is Simalar to the 4th's except he doesn't need Kunei knifes in order to do so. But since it Requires Charka Pain can stop him from running away.
    So Kakashi is about to Lose to Pein Your Fav. Character Vs. Mine... Who will win? Tune in Next for DB... Wait wrong show
    I didn't know Pein is your fav character. Soon to be was your fav character lol. I'll make him a tombstone.
    I'm like the First Pein fan on Tv.com... I even won an Award for Biggest Fan! WOOT! May Kakashi's Soul Rest in Pieces... Because Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then Pein will Rip his soul out... The feed it to the Fat Pein... The Fat Pein will poop Kakashi's Soul out... The Kakashi's soul will go back in his body then... Get the Picture?

That's quite a lot of ripping, eating, and pooping. I'm sure there's some kind of health issue there that would cause doctors to disapprove of such an act.

Plus, there would be mass chaos if Kakashi died. He's one of the most loved characters, if not the most.

so was deidara and jiraiya but I don't see how kishi did not kill them of ...but yeah kakashi might die but only by sasukes hand to give naruto that well known emotion boost he might need to defeat him in the end..his time is not in...but hey I said the same than it came to jiraya and he was killed not even knowing whole truth about nagato and what happened..really sad :cry" but I agree day will be dark when kishi decides it's time to put an end to all our favorite kakashi... it will be fun to see all kakashi's crazy fangirls faces and hate mail and death threats when that happens ...I love manga p.s now to that guy who said pain will poop and eat ...dude you must have copied all that.. you kinda needed just to repeat same thing twice .. I mean you did not need to type it down to the edge of our asses for us ot get the point
    Don't you love Copy paste

bes thign ever since bill gates discovered windows ....oh snap were must be something wrong with me.. we all ate windows..linux and mac is the new thing now
    I hate Apple...So...Much...Kill all Ipod users...Yeah sounds like a good idea to me XD

Pumpkinhead1870

[64]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    first_spartan wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Lucky_number666 wrote:
    ulquora wrote:

Death threats, more like assassination attempts. Fangirls are scary.

tiaadebayo

[65]Sep 12, 2013
    • level: 1

I nu it was obito all along