Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

  • Avatar of infintebajan

    infintebajan

    [221]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,327
    but before she couldnt stand being in the same room as him now look at them now eating ramen with *sigh* sai next it will be areal date
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avatarsux234

    avatarsux234

    [222]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 06/21/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 736
    infintebajan wrote:
    but before she couldnt stand being in the same room as him now look at them now eating ramen with *sigh* sai next it will be areal date
    So your pretty much convicned that NaruSaku will happen but they haven't even gone on a single date yet? They were just going as a group to hang out..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infintebajan

    infintebajan

    [223]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,327
    theyve done more than what naruto and hinata have done
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaosBladewing

    ChaosBladewing

    [224]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 486
    infintebajan wrote:
    so wasnt their eating ramen together sort of a date which is an improvement


    Sort of a date!? this is your irrefutable proof!? This is why NaruHina CANT happen!!?? This is the Iron-clad reason? a SORT OF DATE?
    well, at least your discussing it, and not just flaming me, so thats cool...
    Ok, yah, Naruto has had a crush on Sakura since the beginning, but this crush hasnt really panned out to much in my opinion. Naruto really hasnt shown any romantic feelings since is Shippuden return. Also, Naruto's feelings toward Sakura are much more indicative of a crush then Sakura's for Sasuke. Yes, Naruto and Sakura are going to get closer, they are the remnants of a dream-team...so to speak. There is more nostalgia and a mutual desire to bring Sasuke back then to start their own romance. But I feel if the only real evidence people can offer toward a NaruSaku relationship occurs when Sasuke, the only other rival for Sakura's feelings, is not around then I fail see how it is so air-tight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avatarsux234

    avatarsux234

    [225]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 06/21/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 736
    infintebajan wrote:
    theyve done more than what naruto and hinata have done
    They haven't even gone on a single date...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avatarsux234

    avatarsux234

    [226]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 06/21/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 736
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    infintebajan wrote:
    so wasnt their eating ramen together sort of a date which is an improvement


    Sort of a date!? this is your irrefutable proof!? This is why NaruHina CANT happen!!?? This is the Iron-clad reason? a SORT OF DATE?
    well, at least your discussing it, and not just flaming me, so thats cool...
    Ok, yah, Naruto has had a crush on Sakura since the beginning, but this crush hasnt really panned out to much in my opinion. Naruto really hasnt shown any romantic feelings since is Shippuden return. Also, Naruto's feelings toward Sakura are much more indicative of a crush then Sakura's for Sasuke. Yes, Naruto and Sakura are going to get closer, they are the remnants of a dream-team...so to speak. There is more nostalgia and a mutual desire to bring Sasuke back then to start their own romance. But I feel if the only real evidence people can offer toward a NaruSaku relationship occurs when Sasuke, the only other rival for Sakura's feelings, is not around then I fail see how it is so air-tight.
    Ya it could go either way. Maybe there won't be any couples in the end at all who knows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaosBladewing

    ChaosBladewing

    [227]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 486
    infintebajan wrote:
    theyve done more than what naruto and hinata have done

    This both helps and hurts my case. Yes, Hinata hasnt been around, so no relationship building. But, Hinata is presented as a potential rival for Naruto's affections. This goes back to my argument that the idea for a NaruSaku relationship is shaky since there are rivals to contest it, yet they are not yet addressed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [228]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    it wasnt a date more like a get together with a friend u know
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaosBladewing

    ChaosBladewing

    [229]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 486
    avatarsux234 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    infintebajan wrote:
    so wasnt their eating ramen together sort of a date which is an improvement


    Sort of a date!? this is your irrefutable proof!? This is why NaruHina CANT happen!!?? This is the Iron-clad reason? a SORT OF DATE?
    well, at least your discussing it, and not just flaming me, so thats cool...
    Ok, yah, Naruto has had a crush on Sakura since the beginning, but this crush hasnt really panned out to much in my opinion. Naruto really hasnt shown any romantic feelings since is Shippuden return. Also, Naruto's feelings toward Sakura are much more indicative of a crush then Sakura's for Sasuke. Yes, Naruto and Sakura are going to get closer, they are the remnants of a dream-team...so to speak. There is more nostalgia and a mutual desire to bring Sasuke back then to start their own romance. But I feel if the only real evidence people can offer toward a NaruSaku relationship occurs when Sasuke, the only other rival for Sakura's feelings, is not around then I fail see how it is so air-tight.
    Ya it could go either way. Maybe there won't be any couples in the end at all who knows.


    That is a possibility also...since like I said before Kishi already said in an interview he is not a romance writer...
    Either that or Kishi could follow in DB/DBZ's footsteps and just pair off the hero to somebody with little relationship building...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infintebajan

    infintebajan

    [230]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,327
    naruhina have had almost no build up while narusaku has had all the build up in the world.its gone from being one-sided to being mutual unlike naruhina
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avatarsux234

    avatarsux234

    [231]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 06/21/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 736
    infintebajan wrote:
    naruhina have had almost no build up while narusaku has had all the build up in the world.its gone from being one-sided to being mutual unlike naruhina
    Sakura rejected him so many times.. Also wasn't there a chapter were Sakura was crying over a picture of Sasuke?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [232]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    naruhina hasnt gone on a real mission since naruto return and hinata has change and ithink naruto is going to realized that and probaally start liking her
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaosBladewing

    ChaosBladewing

    [233]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 486
    infintebajan wrote:
    naruhina have had almost no build up while narusaku has had all the build up in the world.its gone from being one-sided to being mutual unlike naruhina


    I have already commented on Hinata's absence. My point was that the absence of Hinata and Sasuke hurt your case. Yes, a potential NaruSaku relationship has had build up, THEY ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT HAS BEEN SEEN TOGETHER! And like I said, it could end with Kishi saying in some epilogue: and Naruto married Hinata, became Hokage, and lived happily ever after...until Naruto's long lost brother Natiz shows up...(ala DBZ)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infintebajan

    infintebajan

    [234]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,327
    but look how far theyve come in comparison to naruto and hinata
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infintebajan

    infintebajan

    [235]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,327
    kishi is not a random sort of guy if youve noticed his writing style at all.kishimoto would not throw us for that kind of loop,your grasping at straws
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avatarsux234

    avatarsux234

    [236]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 06/21/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 736
    infintebajan wrote:
    but look how far theyve come in comparison to naruto and hinata
    Yes they um... walk together?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaosBladewing

    ChaosBladewing

    [237]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 486
    infintebajan wrote:
    but look how far theyve come in comparison to naruto and hinata


    Yes, they are now friends. However, you seem to be hoping that they will grow into romance, just like I hope NaruHina will happen. BTW my main point is that there is not indication that their relationship is romance, and that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and Hinata's feels for Naruto simply havent been addressed yet, which hurts your case that it will defiantly happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infintebajan

    infintebajan

    [238]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,327

    were you suspended from your main acc or something?

    and im betting kishi will write off this romance stuff in the next 20 chapters so he can focus on the action.then narusaku will be proven

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [239]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    idk does sakura still has felling for sauke nothing has come up
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [240]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    oh yeah chaos bladewing u seem to be getting work up slow down and chill ur roll
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.