Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

FF810

[81]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 11
    SaitoGatotsu58 wrote:
    It better be Sakura, because I do NOT like Hinata.  Naruto/Sakura would be much better than Naruto/Hinata.

Nah, Hinata is pretty good.. yeah, so dont go there.. Sakura has improved alot yes i know...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ultrassjstuart

[82]Sep 6, 2006
    Tho the manga is leaning towards Sakura the author has been known to flip the storyline in a different direction for nothing more than shock effect (works quite well) so although the signs point to Sakura the lack of Hinata could mean hes going to be using her alot more later in the storyline

HellsAngelxx

[83]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 4
    ehh hope its sakura...

Moviemaster2222

[84]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 16
    Which sounds better Nakura or Naata?

Better be Hinata, Sakura is such a slut.

Jamaipanese

[85]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    Hinata

Fallout_Girl

[86]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 18
    I think Sakura is going to make the first move, because she's more outgoing. But I don't care who he ends up with, I think both couples are cute.

olsenmiddle

[87]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    it better be sakura shes hot

lostminstrel

[88]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 5
    ultrassjstuart wrote:
    Tho the manga is leaning towards Sakura the author has been known to flip the storyline in a different direction for nothing more than shock effect (works quite well) so although the signs point to Sakura the lack of Hinata could mean hes going to be using her alot more later in the storyline
    There we go! Someone that gets misdirection. Though personally the answer does not matter to me, it bothers me to see so many people so adamant that it will be Sakura.

And I don't know if this has been suggested, but couldn't Naruto make the first move? Yea, it's always easier on the guy if the girl does (especially when the guy is as "sharp" as Naruto), but Naruto could still be the one to do it.

SakuratheDancer

[89]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 13
    Definitaly Sakura. Hinata is way to shy to ever admit her love.

lightning_kf

[90]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 36
    Now this is tough.  I've always liked Hinata, though I started respecting Sakura more AFTER that traitor Sasuke left the village.

Naruto/Hinata would make a better couple.  Buth of them have been understimated for being weak and strive to show people that they're not.  Plus, they look cute together .  Then again, the way the manga is going (never read it yet), it looks like Sakura would make the first move.

The only I might see Hinata making a move is through a near-death experience.

And.....uh, Naruto figuring it out by himself?  Yeah right.  He's a lovable character, yes, though he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  And if he did, it's up to him to decide.  Very tough choice in my opinion.

Gamer183

[91]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 10
    FF810 wrote:
    SaitoGatotsu58 wrote:
    It better be Sakura, because I do NOT like Hinata.  Naruto/Sakura would be much better than Naruto/Hinata.

Nah, Hinata is pretty good.. yeah, so dont go there.. Sakura has improved alot yes i know...
    just because you don't like hinata doesn't mean she wont make a move. She has a good personailty going for her and i like it. So SHE WILL MAKE A MOVE ON HIM.

Gamer183

[92]Sep 7, 2006
    Moviemaster2222 wrote:

know wait i got a cute name narinata. and u are so right. She tweleve and she said she was desperate for a boyfriend.

Gamer183

[93]Sep 7, 2006
    lostminstrel wrote:
    ultrassjstuart wrote:
    There we go! Someone that gets misdirection. Though personally the answer does not matter to me, it bothers me to see so many people so adamant that it will be Sakura.

And I don't know if this has been suggested, but couldn't Naruto make the first move? Yea, it's always easier on the guy if the girl does (especially when the guy is as "sharp" as Naruto), but Naruto could still be the one to do it.
    that is true. but during the whole regular seasons he has been making moves on sakura. But none on hinata. but he do care about her.

FF810

[94]Sep 7, 2006
    Gamer183 wrote:
    Moviemaster2222 wrote:

know wait i got a cute name narinata. and u are so right. She tweleve and she said she was desperate for a boyfriend.

Sakura isnt even close to being a slut.. and she never was

Gamer183

[95]Sep 8, 2006
    ok i get it it was like the one epsiode that riggered that comment.

Fallout_Girl

[96]Sep 8, 2006
    lostminstrel wrote:
    ultrassjstuart wrote:

Well, technically Naruto already has because he... *SPOILERS

...asked Sakura on a date after the time skip and she accepted.

lostminstrel

[97]Sep 8, 2006
    Yea, I guess. I still maintain that Sakura only accepted that "date" because she wanted a free lunch (and made Naruto buy). She is a super cheapskate. Actually, lots of people in the show are cheap. What's with that? Iruka is like the only one that isn't.

Anyway, I don't count that "date". And no, I'm not being selective. Reverse places here. If Sakura (for some reason) or Hinata (in an insane fit of courage!) had asked Naruto on that very same date, and Naruto had said that SHE would have to pay, would it have been anymore romantic? No.

What I'm getting at is that "date" did not have romantic possibilities. I see it as nothing more than two friends of opposite genders going out to grab a bite. If this is still confusing, I'll ask this. Suppose Naruto already had a girlfriend (for some reason) at that time. Would he have been cheating on her with that "date" with Sakura? Technically, no. (If this "girlfriend" is the type to over-react though, than maybe...)

Fallout_Girl

[98]Sep 8, 2006
    I understand what you mean, and I agree. However, I'v still inclined to think that Sakura has a better chance with Naruto than Hinata, flawed though my logic may be.

Directed to the topic at hand- As Sakura is much bolder than Hinata, she would probably be the one to express her feelings first. Also, based on how obvious she was about Sasuke, she would undoubtedly act no more shy around Naruto.

Now, to get back to my Sour Patch Kids.....

lostminstrel

[99]Sep 8, 2006
    You have Sour Patch Kids!!? How I miss those.

But you're right. Sakura would be the clear winner at this point in time. She's much more the "come out and say it" type than Hinata.

However! Could you not argue as well that Hinata has put a few "moves" on Naruto already, though he's just too dopey to pick up on them? The offer to copy of her and the giving of the ointment come to mind. Though personally I see those as her just being nice, others see them as signs of affection. In any case, if Naruto could "see underneath the underneath", he would perhaps pick up on these (if there is anything to pick up). As it is, he cannot.

knowledgeseeker

[100]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 21
    Have you guys seen the big rant for Naruto/Sakura. It really gives you the impression that it will be Sakura, and it is all based on true facts.