Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

ChaosBladewing

[1221]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 7
    fatguy222 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    BTW, character vs. character from another show discussion is not allowed and against the forum rules.

why that seems like a stupid rule

Its a stupid discussion, there is no evidence to use or possible way to resolve it; it would just degenerate into fanboy blithering...

And no, shipping discussion NEVER do that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fatguy22

[1222]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    fatguy222 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    BTW, character vs. character from another show discussion is not allowed and against the forum rules.

why that seems like a stupid rule

Its a stupid discussion, there is no evidence to use or possible way to resolve it; it would just degenerate into fanboy blithering...

And no, shipping discussion NEVER do that

do you mean me and infinite and perfectagent or bitering in general

fatguy22

[1223]Jul 30, 2008
    hear would be the ultamaite battle spongebob vs naruto

fatguy22

[1224]Aug 11, 2008
    is ant1 there

barberis4

[1225]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 3

It will be HINATA because Sakura is crazzy over Sasuke.

But if Sasuke dies Sakura would be the rebond.

FrozenTundra88

[1226]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 16
    Not another bump.

Anyways, don't say things like 'Sakura is crazy for Sasuke'.

If we were still in part 1, you'd have a point, but her feelings for him were never elaborated on in part 2, so...yeah.

randomperson226

[1227]Aug 21, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Not another bump.

Anyways, don't say things like 'Sakura is crazy for Sasuke'.

If we were still in part 1, you'd have a point, but her feelings for him were never elaborated on in part 2, so...yeah.
    Well both Naruto and Sakura are crazy for Sasuke. They follow him for 2 and a half years and beat up any1 who talks bad about him. I would say they are pretty crazy about him.

FrozenTundra88

[1228]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 16

No. That's just 'Shonen friendship'.

Look up a list of anime cliches for the definition of that.

People make mountains out of the tiniest molehills and this is definitely one of them.

Edited on 08/21/2008 2:36pm

barberis4

[1229]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 3
    If this was about Naruto asking a girl out it would be Sakura. Sakura might go out with Naruto if he asked. But its no so i think Hinata will one find the courage and ask him out.

Breaker94

[1230]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 24
    barberis4 wrote:
    If this was about Naruto asking a girl out it would be Sakura. Sakura might go out with Naruto if he asked. But its no so i think Hinata will one find the courage and ask him out.

and then faint

fatguy22

[1231]Aug 22, 2008
    do we have to go over this again its a mystery no one know except kisimoto okay

ChaosBladewing

[1232]Aug 22, 2008
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:

and then faint

Ok, I think it is fair that NaruHina fans dont constantly bring up how Sakura hates Naruto and wuvs Sasuke (the fangirlism I mean, I personally think there are true feelings but the fangirl part is over) if everyone else stops saying Hinata will faint. If Kishi plans on making the NaruHina relationship serious, she obviously wont faint all the time

And Tundra is right, Shonen friendships usually indicate that behavior, it doesnt necessarily mean anything...

fatguy22

[1233]Aug 23, 2008
    what up chaos when did you sign in lol

Breaker94

[1234]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 24
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:

and then faint

Ok, I think it is fair that NaruHina fans dont constantly bring up how Sakura hates Naruto and wuvs Sasuke (the fangirlism I mean, I personally think there are true feelings but the fangirl part is over) if everyone else stops saying Hinata will faint. If Kishi plans on making the NaruHina relationship serious, she obviously wont faint all the time

And Tundra is right, Shonen friendships usually indicate that behavior, it doesnt necessarily mean anything...

go watch shippuuden

fatguy22

[1235]Aug 23, 2008
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:

and then faint

go watch shippuuden

the way your acting there going to be another argument

ChaosBladewing

[1236]Aug 24, 2008
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:

and then faint

go watch shippuuden

Ok, while I am right up to the point that Itachi lost in his fight with Sasuke in the manga, if you think I will learn anything by watching the anime, then I will do so

who knows? Maybe there will be a filler where Naruto and Hinata confess undying love for each other that I could use just to annoy the haters here B)

KingSlime20

[1237]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:

and then faint

go watch shippuuden

Ok, while I am right up to the point that Itachi lost in his fight with Sasuke in the manga, if you think I will learn anything by watching the anime, then I will do so

who knows? Maybe there will be a filler where Naruto and Hinata confess undying love for each other that I could use just to annoy the haters here B)

You would want to be regarded as a complete idiot for using filler as evidence?

Ranemoraken

[1238]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 20

KingSlime20 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:
    and then faint
    Ok, I think it is fair that NaruHina fans dont constantly bring up how Sakura hates Naruto and wuvs Sasuke (the fangirlism I mean, I personally think there are true feelings but the fangirl part is over) if everyone else stops saying Hinata will faint. If Kishi plans on making the NaruHina relationship serious, she obviously wont faint all the time And Tundra is right, Shonen friendships usually indicate that behavior, it doesnt necessarily mean anything...
    go watch shippuuden
    Ok, while I am right up to the point that Itachi lost in his fight with Sasuke in the manga, if you think I will learn anything by watching the anime, then I will do so who knows? Maybe there will be a filler where Naruto and Hinata confess undying love for each other that I could use just to annoy the haters here B)

I'd like to belive that the filler we watch isn't completely, COMPLETELY a waste of time. That perhaps filler is actually...filling? That we are seeing as the author intended if he could have 40 pages a week... Or at least some of it... I'm hopeful.

fatguy22

[1239]Aug 24, 2008
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:

and then faint

go watch shippuuden

IM GETTINGM TIRE OF OF EVERBODY BEIMG CASLLED AN IDIOT

KingSlime20

[1240]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    Ranemoraken wrote:

KingSlime20 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:
    and then faint
    Ok, I think it is fair that NaruHina fans dont constantly bring up how Sakura hates Naruto and wuvs Sasuke (the fangirlism I mean, I personally think there are true feelings but the fangirl part is over) if everyone else stops saying Hinata will faint. If Kishi plans on making the NaruHina relationship serious, she obviously wont faint all the time And Tundra is right, Shonen friendships usually indicate that behavior, it doesnt necessarily mean anything...
    go watch shippuuden
    Ok, while I am right up to the point that Itachi lost in his fight with Sasuke in the manga, if you think I will learn anything by watching the anime, then I will do so who knows? Maybe there will be a filler where Naruto and Hinata confess undying love for each other that I could use just to annoy the haters here B)

I'd like to belive that the filler we watch isn't completely, COMPLETELY a waste of time. That perhaps filler is actually...filling? That we are seeing as the author intended if he could have 40 pages a week... Or at least some of it... I'm hopeful.

No. Kishimoto has no control over the anime except to keep it within rules of the Naruto universe. Fillers were made by the animators. Kishimoto had nothing to do with them.