Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [1241]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DevilSlayer444

    DevilSlayer444

    [1242]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/08
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,711

    fatguy22 wrote:
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them

    That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [1243]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

    fatguy22 wrote:
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them

    That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.



    you act like i care what you think of me im probally never going to meet you so it dont if we were allowed to sware ill cuss you out but instead ill simply say your obsses and probally have no life
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DevilSlayer444

    DevilSlayer444

    [1244]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/08
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,711
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

    fatguy22 wrote:
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them

    That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.

    you act like i care what you think of me im probally never going to meet you so it dont if we were allowed to sware ill cuss you out but instead ill simply say your obsses and probally have no life

    "I dont care if i known to be an idiot"

    I'm just praising you. There are lot's of idiots in this world, but only few who recognize themselves as one.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [1245]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    NaruSaku has plenty of moments.

    NaruHina has practically no development while NaruSaku has plenty of it.

    Also, all the NaruSaku development is from Kishimoto, so only it counts.

    Fillers, while fun to watch, don't count at all in the REAL storyline.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingSlime20

    KingSlime20

    [1246]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,244
    Fillers are awesome. I love the evidence it gives Naruto X Hinata.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk6

    GaaraOfTheFunk6

    [1247]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 06/30/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 533
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Fillers are awesome. I love the evidence it gives Naruto X Hinata.
    So do I.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zfighter88

    zfighter88

    [1248]Aug 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/03
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,610
    GaaraOfTheFunk6 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Fillers are awesome. I love the evidence it gives Naruto X Hinata.
    So do I.
    As do I.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [1249]Aug 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

    fatguy22 wrote:
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them

    That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.

    you act like i care what you think of me im probally never going to meet you so it dont if we were allowed to sware ill cuss you out but instead ill simply say your obsses and probally have no life

    "I dont care if i known to be an idiot"

    I'm just praising you. There are lot's of idiots in this world, but only few who recognize themselves as one.



    is this a complement
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FlashingSilver

    FlashingSilver

    [1250]Aug 27, 2008
    • member since: 06/24/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 297
    Wow, this is great. Talking about something that nether have any proof of. Don't get me wrong i am a strong NaruSaku fan. But it's showed no development. Unless you count the Yamato Sakura moment as she healed Naruto. Other then that no development. And i am not going to even get started with the absolutely no development on NaruHina
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DevilSlayer444

    DevilSlayer444

    [1251]Aug 27, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/08
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,711
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

    fatguy22 wrote:
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them

    That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.

    you act like i care what you think of me im probally never going to meet you so it dont if we were allowed to sware ill cuss you out but instead ill simply say your obsses and probally have no life

    "I dont care if i known to be an idiot"

    I'm just praising you. There are lot's of idiots in this world, but only few who recognize themselves as one.

    is this a complement

    It sure is.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [1252]Aug 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    okay thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [1253]Aug 27, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    FlashingSilver wrote:
    Wow, this is great. Talking about something that nether have any proof of. Don't get me wrong i am a strong NaruSaku fan. But it's showed no development. Unless you count the Yamato Sakura moment as she healed Naruto. Other then that no development. And i am not going to even get started with the absolutely no development on NaruHina

    Well, their overall relationship has developed, but yeah, nothing really romantic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatguy22

    fatguy22

    [1254]Aug 28, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    FlashingSilver wrote:
    Wow, this is great. Talking about something that nether have any proof of. Don't get me wrong i am a strong NaruSaku fan. But it's showed no development. Unless you count the Yamato Sakura moment as she healed Naruto. Other then that no development. And i am not going to even get started with the absolutely no development on NaruHina

    Well, their overall relationship has developed, but yeah, nothing really romantic.


    whose
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [1255]Aug 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    fatguy22 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    FlashingSilver wrote:
    Wow, this is great. Talking about something that nether have any proof of. Don't get me wrong i am a strong NaruSaku fan. But it's showed no development. Unless you count the Yamato Sakura moment as she healed Naruto. Other then that no development. And i am not going to even get started with the absolutely no development on NaruHina

    Well, their overall relationship has developed, but yeah, nothing really romantic.


    whose

    Naruto and Sakura.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ulquora

    ulquora

    [1256]Nov 16, 2008
    • member since: 07/01/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 36
    Obviously its not Hiinata, she's shy & can't get close to Naruto without passing out so most likely its Sakura though I doubt she can make a move on Naruo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pikastatic100

    pikastatic100

    [1257]Nov 16, 2008
    • member since: 09/12/08
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 3,152
    Sakura obviously, Hinata will probably never get the courage to confront Naruto, and if she ever does, it'll be too late. But seriously, this thread bumping's got to stop...
    Edited on 11/16/2008 2:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of starlit_angel

    starlit_angel

    [1258]Nov 17, 2008
    • member since: 10/19/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 160
    I don't care what the odds are of it happening, but Hinata will make the first move! Hinata will come out of her shyness sooner than Sakura will to admit that she actually has feeling for Naruto. I am, and will forever be a NaruHina fan!
    Edited on 11/17/2008 7:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChaosBladewing

    ChaosBladewing

    [1259]Nov 23, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 486
    starlit_angel wrote:
    I don't care what the odds are of it happening, but Hinata will make the first move! Hinata will come out of her shyness sooner than Sakura will to admit that she actually has feeling for Naruto. I am, and will forever be a NaruHina fan!

    Its nice to see a true fan...and I quite agree, although sometimes I feel both this board and the manga are a lost cause...

    I should dive back into the hole I was in for bumping this though...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of narutorox3

    narutorox3

    [1260]Nov 23, 2008
    • member since: 11/09/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,127
    I want Hinata to end up with Naruto so I hope she makes the first move.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.