Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

fatguy22

[1241]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 4
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DevilSlayer444

[1242]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 24

fatguy22 wrote:
    and about the whole filler thing at least we have some evidence that naruhina might get together even though kisimoto has nothing to do with fillers but that proof enough naruhina should be together the narusakuara fans have nothing to contributed . I dont care if i known to be an idiot y should i care what a bunch bunch of people think of me and im probally never goin to meet them

That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.

fatguy22

[1243]Aug 25, 2008
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

fatguy22 wrote:

That's the spirit. This world needs more proud idiots who are not shy of their own stupidity. Way to go.

you act like i care what you think of me im probally never going to meet you so it dont if we were allowed to sware ill cuss you out but instead ill simply say your obsses and probally have no life

DevilSlayer444

[1244]Aug 25, 2008
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

fatguy22 wrote:

you act like i care what you think of me im probally never going to meet you so it dont if we were allowed to sware ill cuss you out but instead ill simply say your obsses and probally have no life

"I dont care if i known to be an idiot"

I'm just praising you. There are lot's of idiots in this world, but only few who recognize themselves as one.

FrozenTundra88

[1245]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 16
    NaruSaku has plenty of moments.

NaruHina has practically no development while NaruSaku has plenty of it.

Also, all the NaruSaku development is from Kishimoto, so only it counts.

Fillers, while fun to watch, don't count at all in the REAL storyline.

KingSlime20

[1246]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    Fillers are awesome. I love the evidence it gives Naruto X Hinata.

GaaraOfTheFunk6

[1247]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    So do I.

zfighter88

[1248]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 13
    GaaraOfTheFunk6 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    So do I.
    As do I.

fatguy22

[1249]Aug 27, 2008
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

fatguy22 wrote:

I'm just praising you. There are lot's of idiots in this world, but only few who recognize themselves as one.

is this a complement

FlashingSilver

[1250]Aug 27, 2008
    Wow, this is great. Talking about something that nether have any proof of. Don't get me wrong i am a strong NaruSaku fan. But it's showed no development. Unless you count the Yamato Sakura moment as she healed Naruto. Other then that no development. And i am not going to even get started with the absolutely no development on NaruHina

DevilSlayer444

[1251]Aug 27, 2008
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    fatguy22 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

fatguy22 wrote:

is this a complement

It sure is.

fatguy22

[1252]Aug 27, 2008
    okay thanks

FrozenTundra88

[1253]Aug 27, 2008
    FlashingSilver wrote:
    Wow, this is great. Talking about something that nether have any proof of. Don't get me wrong i am a strong NaruSaku fan. But it's showed no development. Unless you count the Yamato Sakura moment as she healed Naruto. Other then that no development. And i am not going to even get started with the absolutely no development on NaruHina

Well, their overall relationship has developed, but yeah, nothing really romantic.

fatguy22

[1254]Aug 28, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    FlashingSilver wrote:

Well, their overall relationship has developed, but yeah, nothing really romantic.

whose

FrozenTundra88

[1255]Aug 28, 2008
    fatguy22 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    FlashingSilver wrote:

whose

Naruto and Sakura.

ulquora

[1256]Nov 16, 2008
    Obviously its not Hiinata, she's shy & can't get close to Naruto without passing out so most likely its Sakura though I doubt she can make a move on Naruo.

pikastatic100

[1257]Nov 16, 2008
    • level: 48
    Sakura obviously, Hinata will probably never get the courage to confront Naruto, and if she ever does, it'll be too late. But seriously, this thread bumping's got to stop...
    Edited on 11/16/2008 2:05am

starlit_angel

[1258]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    I don't care what the odds are of it happening, but Hinata will make the first move! Hinata will come out of her shyness sooner than Sakura will to admit that she actually has feeling for Naruto. I am, and will forever be a NaruHina fan!
    Edited on 11/17/2008 7:21pm

ChaosBladewing

[1259]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    starlit_angel wrote:
    I don't care what the odds are of it happening, but Hinata will make the first move! Hinata will come out of her shyness sooner than Sakura will to admit that she actually has feeling for Naruto. I am, and will forever be a NaruHina fan!

Its nice to see a true fan...and I quite agree, although sometimes I feel both this board and the manga are a lost cause...

I should dive back into the hole I was in for bumping this though...

narutorox3

[1260]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    I want Hinata to end up with Naruto so I hope she makes the first move.