Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

Ranemoraken

[1261]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

KingSlime20 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    barberis4 wrote:
    If this was about Naruto asking a girl out it would be Sakura. Sakura might go out with Naruto if he asked. But its no so i think Hinata will one find the courage and ask him out.
    and then faint
    Ok, I think it is fair that NaruHina fans dont constantly bring up how Sakura hates Naruto and wuvs Sasuke (the fangirlism I mean, I personally think there are true feelings but the fangirl part is over) if everyone else stops saying Hinata will faint. If Kishi plans on making the NaruHina relationship serious, she obviously wont faint all the time And Tundra is right, Shonen friendships usually indicate that behavior, it doesnt necessarily mean anything...
    go watch shippuuden
    Ok, while I am right up to the point that Itachi lost in his fight with Sasuke in the manga, if you think I will learn anything by watching the anime, then I will do so who knows? Maybe there will be a filler where Naruto and Hinata confess undying love for each other that I could use just to annoy the haters here B)
    You would want to be regarded as a complete idiot for using filler as evidence?

I'd like to belive that the filler we watch isn't completely, COMPLETELY a waste of time. That perhaps filler is actually...filling? That we are seeing as the author intended if he could have 40 pages a week... Or at least some of it... I'm hopeful.

No. Kishimoto has no control over the anime except to keep it within rules of the Naruto universe. Fillers were made by the animators. Kishimoto had nothing to do with them.
    Yes, yes, I know this, but I'd "like" to think so. Besides, there's usually some correlation of some type. I know Oda is always mixed in with his One Piece. Besides, if you never read the manga, you can believe that the filler is part of the true story...and be a little depressed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

britishboy08

[1262]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    i want hineta to but i think sakura

ninatomas19

[1263]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    I really hope it is Hinata but I am sure it is Sakura... I just wish Hinata suddenly gains more confidence and admits to Naruto

AznHalfBloodz

[1264]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 17
    ninatomas19 wrote:
    I really hope it is Hinata but I am sure it is Sakura... I just wish Hinata suddenly gains more confidence and admits to Naruto

admits what? that she admires naruto? i agree.

bluefire001

[1265]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    I think Sakura will make the first move. Why? Because in #297 of Shippudon (Don't know how to spell it) Manga #33 Commander Yamato said to Sakura that he knew just how much she... And then of course Naruto wakes up! But I bet Yamato was just about to say just how much she "likes" or "loves" him. However, I also see how you guys think Hinata will make the first move too. But we'll just have to wait... As Shikamaru would say: "What a drag."

ChaosBladewing

[1266]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    Well, I'm up at a ridiculous hour and just read the chapter hot off the subbing press (Thank you Sleepyfans, you dont know what it means to us) and apparently you are all wrong. Hinata did make the first move, and she free confessed she LOVES Naruto. Not like, not like-like, or any other bull, LOVES! And no stammering either, this was the first time she sounded so confident. As a long time NaruHina shipper, I feel the need to both gloat and bask in this moment...

and she promptly dies (or at least most likely) two pages after T_T...well, talk about winning the battle and losing the war...oh well, I cant deny I wasnt surprised, but at least its how I wouldve ended it if I decided against the pairing. Sigh...oh well, shipping the pairing brought the best of times, and the worst of times, although I guess many people wont be sorry to see the back of these topics. Just a few more weeks, all you need now are the nails in Hinata's coffin and your home free all you NaruSaku fans and NaruHina haters. To my fellows, like I said, it was fun and a pain all at once, but I have no regrets, and neither should anyone else.

PS. yeah the whole thing was a bit melodramatic, sorry about that, but you have to realize this pairing was kinda a large part of the whole Naruto experience for me. I just felt like I had to give it a...well proper send off...yah I'm a sentimental idiot

Ranemoraken

[1267]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 20
    OH MY GOD! I Was totally beaten to the punch. I was totally going to pull up this thread now. WE HAVE AN ANSWER TO ONE OF THE OLDEST QUESTIONS! YAY! MY god...still shaking. Just awesome.

Marmalade_girl

[1268]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Hinata did make the first move, and she free confessed she LOVES Naruto. Not like, not like-like, or any other bull, LOVES! And no stammering either, this was the first time she sounded so confident. As a long time NaruHina shipper, I feel the need to both gloat and bask in this moment...

and she promptly dies (or at least most likely) two pages after T_T...well, talk about winning the battle and losing the war...
    PS. yeah the whole thing was a bit melodramatic, sorry about that, but you have to realize this pairing was kinda a large part of the whole Naruto experience for me. I just felt like I had to give it a...well proper send off...yah I'm a sentimental idiot

Lol, I agree with that winning the battle losing war. It was like "Not only am I going to save Naruto from the strongest baddest ninja around I'm going to confess my love to him."

I don't even see Sakura having that courage. She wouldn't confess anyways, Naruto would have to confess first.

narutorox3

[1269]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 9
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    ninatomas19 wrote:

admits what? that she admires naruto? i agree.
    Epic phail.

Human_Typhoon

[1270]Feb 27, 2009
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Well, I'm up at a ridiculous hour and just read the chapter hot off the subbing press (Thank you Sleepyfans, you dont know what it means to us) and apparently you are all wrong. Hinata did make the first move, and she free confessed she LOVES Naruto. Not like, not like-like, or any other bull, LOVES! And no stammering either, this was the first time she sounded so confident. As a long time NaruHina shipper, I feel the need to both gloat and bask in this moment...

and she promptly dies (or at least most likely) two pages after T_T...well, talk about winning the battle and losing the war...oh well, I cant deny I wasnt surprised, but at least its how I wouldve ended it if I decided against the pairing. Sigh...oh well, shipping the pairing brought the best of times, and the worst of times, although I guess many people wont be sorry to see the back of these topics. Just a few more weeks, all you need now are the nails in Hinata's coffin and your home free all you NaruSaku fans and NaruHina haters. To my fellows, like I said, it was fun and a pain all at once, but I have no regrets, and neither should anyone else.

I suppose when your on your deathbed you lose all fear.

ChaosBladewing

[1271]Feb 27, 2009
    To Marmalade girl: I have never been entirely convinced Sakura loves Naruto. Either way, I agree, she certainly isnt confident enough in her feelings to confess like Hinata did.

To Narutorox3:
    I agree, that line now seems like an epic fail, but it was often used to dodge altogether the issue of the NaruHina vs. NaruSaku. A lot of people were getting sick of the discussion, even at one point I kept reciting the line of "we dont know anything yet, so lets just wait and see."

To Human_Typhoon:
    Your right, which is probably what she is not coming back, as much as I hate to admit it. I really dont know where Kishi would go from here if Hinata survives this. He seemed to have taken the easy way out of the debate while giving Hinata a decent ending. Like I said, its what I wouldve done if I was against the pairing.

chuamishael

[1272]Feb 27, 2009

Hinata is DEAD !

But she did confess though

so hinata did the first move but dead.

oh wait... Sakura did offer to feed Naruto with ramen..

so Sakura did the first move ?

Edited on 02/27/2009 10:08am

narutorox3

[1273]Feb 27, 2009
    chuamishael wrote:

Hinata is DEAD !

But she did confess though

so hinata did the first move but dead.

Didn't Hinata give Naruto medicine in part 1?

pikastatic100

[1274]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 48
    narutorox3 wrote:
    chuamishael wrote:

***SPOILER***

Yeah, after Naruto won his battle with Kiba in the Chunin Exams.

But people, all of this really needs to be in spoiler tags. There's no warning in the thread title, after all...
    Edited on 02/27/2009 10:52am

ChaosBladewing

[1275]Feb 27, 2009
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    chuamishael wrote:

***SPOILER***

Yeah, after Naruto won his battle with Kiba in the Chunin Exams.

But people, all of this really needs to be in spoiler tags. There's no warning in the thread title, after all...

Yes, the topic needs spoiler tags, since it would just be annoying to put spoiler tags on every post.
    If we are going to get picky about all this, Sasuke made the first move by kissing Naruto. Anyway, Hinata made the first confession to Naruto; I mean, Iruka took Naruto out to ramen all the time, so Sakura needed to try a little harder if she really was trying to be romantic. As for Hinata's fate, she is probably dead. However, NaruHina fans have been fighting an uphill battle for this long, dont think that this will deter the majority of them yet, especially after this monumental victory. Like I said, the nails have to be in the coffin before these topics die (even then, a few will still expect Naruto to rush in with the 7 Dragon Balls and have Shenron resurrect Hinata).

narutorox3

[1276]Feb 27, 2009
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Sasuke made the first move by kissing Naruto.
    How was it his fault? Naruto was the one that jumped on his desk and got like 2 inches from his face.

Nightmare_River

[1277]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    narutorox3 wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Sasuke made the first move by kissing Naruto.
    How was it his fault? Naruto was the one that jumped on his desk and got like 2 inches from his face.

It was neither of their fault. It was the kid who bumped Naruto.

Whomever you pin it on, though, the fact remains that incident was purely accidental from every perspective.

YamiGuzz

[1278]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    Hinata has officially confessed her feelings so Hinata despite her being dead, made the first move. Sorry Sakura but hey maybe you'll get with Naruto... IF Pain doesn't kill you.

CaneSmash82

[1279]Feb 27, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    OH MY GOD! I Was totally beaten to the punch. I was totally going to pull up this thread now. WE HAVE AN ANSWER TO ONE OF THE OLDEST QUESTIONS! YAY! MY god...still shaking. Just awesome.

What question?

mitarashianko

[1280]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 14

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

The "Who is going to make the first move on Naruto first question?" Either Hinata or Sakura.

Edited on 02/27/2009 3:37pm