Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who do you think is going to make the first move on naruto..... hinata or sakura

CaneSmash82

[1281]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    OH MY GOD! I Was totally beaten to the punch. I was totally going to pull up this thread now. WE HAVE AN ANSWER TO ONE OF THE OLDEST QUESTIONS! YAY! MY god...still shaking. Just awesome.
    What question?

The "Who is going to make the first move on Naruto first question?" Either Hinata or Sakura.

I didn't realize dying was making a move on somebody.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eddy654

[1282]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 18
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    OH MY GOD! I Was totally beaten to the punch. I was totally going to pull up this thread now. WE HAVE AN ANSWER TO ONE OF THE OLDEST QUESTIONS! YAY! MY god...still shaking. Just awesome.
    What question?

The "Who is going to make the first move on Naruto first question?" Either Hinata or Sakura.

They were referring to Hinata telling Naruto she loved him.

mitarashianko

[1283]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 14
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

Look friend! I was trying to be nice to you and answer your question. I thought you SERIOUSLY didn't know. Don't be a wise***.

Edited on 02/27/2009 4:34pm

xTokiWartoothx

[1284]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 10
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

well she did say she loved him

but thats not really making a move, thats just making a confession

what about the time sakura sniffed naruto's underwear? suuuure she acted like they fell on her head but that was probably just a cover

mitarashianko

[1285]Feb 27, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

well she did say she loved him but thats not really making a move, thats just making a confession what about the time sakura sniffed naruto's underwear? suuuure she acted like they fell on her head but that was probably just a cover

I stand corrected.

Eddy654

[1286]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 18
    mitarashianko wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

well she did say she loved him but thats not really making a move, thats just making a confession what about the time sakura sniffed naruto's underwear? suuuure she acted like they fell on her head but that was probably just a cover

I stand corrected.

Wasnt that filler though...

narutorox3

[1287]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 9
    Eddy654 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

I stand corrected.

Think it was.

xTokiWartoothx

[1288]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 10
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    What question?

I stand corrected.

Think it was.

it was one of those halftime scenes during an hour special

silverfoxy8472

[1289]Aug 29, 2010

ok i have read the posts for eighteen pages(will get to the rest later) but i ask you all have you all read the manga or watched further into the anime?(not USA mind we barely have shippuden at this point) The one already established couple is shikamaru and Temari wow what a drag...however my friend a very reliable source has said two things and remember first move doesn't mean first date though i suspect that is what is actually being discussed here.Now to address this if you are talking first date then technically sakura has won first honours however during a later fight(which i have not see yet wow what a drag) hinata makes a true first move and shouts out to naruto and saves his life (again technically sakura gets first honours) but even if sakura were to make the first "move" my biggest argument is this who is it who is more trustworthy?Sakura will fight all outside threat but.... if sasuke were to indicate even slightly he wanted sakura she would do anything for him. Hinata on the other hand her very being lives to prove herself to naruto and show him her love eventually(when she stop fainting around him) to show him her strength she is very much far more trustworthy. If i didn't know all that i have said i still would put my money on Hinata because she is showing more signs of development towards that and i am happy to say she is getting to the point consciousness is possible for her around naruto even if her face is still in full blush and she is a bit out of it but she is still conscious progress. The thing about Sakura is that she is all worried and torn up how can i make myself more useful to Naruto while Hinata as i said lives for Naruto. In conclusion I still put my money on hinata as i said.

PhilDiffy

[1290]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 9
    This sort of debate is still going? Jeez louise. I am heavily a NaruxSaku fan, but good lord. This anime has really stonewalled in terms of relationship development, and you people still argue? The last I had looked, the biggest development I had seen was Sakura and how she has grown to respect and care for Naruto, with HUGE hints in the manga that she feels deeply for him. I mean sure, everyone roots for Hinata because she's the underdog, and we all like a sappy romance like that, but let's be realistic, somehow I doubt there will be much romance throughout the rest of the series. I still stand by the claim that if anyone will get together, it will be Naruto and Sakura, who have had the greatest development of the characters and relationship to one another. But I digress. I'll go back to watching Zero no Tsukaima, where the main characters basically admit their feelings for each other on a daily basis, and there's no debate .

Blueeyes90

[1291]Apr 5, 2011
    • level: 13

and to sadly..sadly...so sadly kill this..i am more leaning towards hinata..