Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is strongest in naruto?

fluffman4

[21]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 19
    Leinaro wrote:
    It is widely believed in Konoha that the Fourth Hokage is the greatest Hokage ever. Let's take the word greatest for the purest sense: it could mean he's the strongest, or the most popular, or the most heroic, or the most admirable, etc. The word greatest is too vague. But it is possible.

I agree that the leader of Akatsuki must be the strongest. The one to have the potential to be the strongest by the end of the series would probably be Naruto, as well.

But I will list the few people who may be argued easily by just about anybody to be the strongest: The Jinchuurikis (noteworthy is Naruto); The Sanins; The many village Kage; some member of Akatsuki; some tailed beast (noteworthy is Kyuubi); or some character we have yet to see; or a member of Team 7 (since they probably have the potential to surpass their sensei, the Sanins).

------------------------------------------------------------

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me -and survive in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to life.”

never really thought about it, but the 3 on team 7 are tutored by the sannins... i just neglected it, cool though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evil_cm

[22]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 02/24/2006 1:57pm
    Edited 2 total times.

theherooftime1

[23]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 15
    i think Sasuke is the strongest

knowledgeseeker

[24]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 21
    theherooftime1 wrote:
    i think Sasuke is the strongest

Itachi is stronger than Sasuke, and Itachi probably still is stronger.

XS_Master

[25]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    fluffman4 wrote:
    the 4th was strong, no doubt about it, and his ability to teleport from time and space is very impressive.

really????????/

in my opinion.. i think Naruto because he has kyuubi (i think i spelled that right...) and Gaara cuz he also has a demon inside him... I think Itachi and the 3 sanin are strong too....

knowledgeseeker

[26]Feb 25, 2006
    XS_Master wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    the 4th was strong, no doubt about it, and his ability to teleport from time and space is very impressive.

really????????/

in my opinion.. i think Naruto because he has kyuubi (i think i spelled that right...) and Gaara cuz he also has a demon inside him... I think Itachi and the 3 sanin are strong too....

The fourth has that power?!?! Something doesn't seem right.

BobJustice

[27]Feb 25, 2006
    • level: 2
    i think rock-lee is or maybe gaara or kakashi

either one of them but

everyone is intittled to their own opinoin

DAGGET35

[28]Feb 25, 2006
    • level: 20
    It depends on your definition of "strong". When it comes to pure physical strength it's most likely Sakura. You could also count Shino since he has a virtual army of insects at his command, Ino can control any opponent with a single hand gesture, Hinata and Neji can cut of your chakra flow and rupture all of your internal organs in less than a second, Tenten can impale an entire squad of ninjas from 500 yards, Shikamaru can out smart any enemy, and Kiba, Chouji, and Lee can tear apart anyone who gets within arms reach. And of course there's Naruto who has an endless amount of stamina, chakra, and determination even without the help of Kyuubi.
    Edited on 02/25/2006 7:49pm

malomeat

[29]Feb 25, 2006
    • level: 3
    Jiraiya.

Without a DOUBT.

MakeEmum

[30]Feb 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    DAGGET35 wrote:
    It depends on your definition of "strong". When it comes to pure physical strength it's most likely Sakura. You could also count Shino since he has a virtual army of insects at his command, Ino can control any opponent with a single hand gesture, Hinata and Neji can cut of your chakra flow and rupture all of your internal organs in less than a second, Tenten can impale an entire squad of ninjas from 500 yards, Shikamaru can out smart any enemy, and Kiba, Chouji, and Lee can tear apart anyone who gets within arms reach. And of course there's Naruto who has an endless amount of stamina, chakra, and determination even without the help of Kyuubi.

It's pretty obvious your talking about "Naruto II" Sakura
    with that strenght thing but the physical strongest is Tsunade, she's the master the one who taught sakura all
    that strenght, The girl still young you know

It looks like you can make any character in the show sound unstoppable

But the truth is any of the ninjas you "didn't" mention are the stronger ones

DAGGET35

[31]Feb 25, 2006
    MakeEmum wrote:
    DAGGET35 wrote:

with that strenght thing but the physical strongest is Tsunade, she's the master the one who taught sakura all

I was just counting the younger ninjas, I didn't want to waste board space on explaining how EVERYONE in Naruto is strong.

knowledgeseeker

[32]Feb 26, 2006
    DAGGET35 wrote:
    MakeEmum wrote:
    DAGGET35 wrote:

I was just counting the younger ninjas, I didn't want to waste board space on explaining how EVERYONE in Naruto is strong.

I perfectly understand that because Sakura wouldn't stand a chance against Naruto's strenght. However, you seem to be pretty accurate.

DAGGET35

[33]Feb 26, 2006
    Thanks.

knowledgeseeker

[34]Feb 26, 2006
    Your welcome.

oslapedo

[35]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    The only reason Naruto ever beats his stronger opponents, is because hes Naruto, so he HAS to win. There is no way that he would be able to beat Neji. Neji learned all of his attacks by HIMSELF, even though only main house members are supposed to leran them. Besides, he not only learned them, but he is good at them too.

I might also consider Shikamaru stronger. He may not be strong in brute force, but he does have leadership down, and he has common sense. Which is more than I can say for SOME of the characters in Naruto.

terrabreak13

[36]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 11
    oslapedo wrote:
    The only reason Naruto ever beats his stronger opponents, is because hes Naruto, so he HAS to win. There is no way that he would be able to beat Neji. Neji learned all of his attacks by HIMSELF, even though only main house members are supposed to leran them. Besides, he not only learned them, but he is good at them too.

I might also consider Shikamaru stronger. He may not be strong in brute force, but he does have leadership down, and he has common sense. Which is more than I can say for SOME of the characters in Naruto.

Naruto actually puts a twist on everything he learned i.e. Kage Bunshin in order to do Rasengan or even his "Naruto combo". He comes up with alot of fresh stuff. He doesn't always win either.

GolenBlue

[37]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 15
    Naruto is strongest off all...one reason, he has demon in it.

Man: (Gasp) a demon! Im talking to demon! Rise up from that boy! Jesus in heart!
    Me: no no no what the heck, its a tv show!

Leinaro

[38]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    XS_Master wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:

really????????/

The fourth has that power?!?! Something doesn't seem right.

I am not sure about the time element, but I am sure about the space element of his instant teleporattion jutsu. He uses it in Kakashi Gaiden to get to Rina and Kakashi's immediately after he fights in the front lines of a battle miles away. I don't remembering him explicitly stating that this technique could subvert time, only spatial barriers; but it is possible, just not know as of now.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, despise me -and survive in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to life.”

oslapedo

[39]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 8
    He might not win all of them, but sometimes it would only make SENSE for him to lose. Don't get me wrong I like Naruto a lot, he is just not as strong as some of the other ninja. Sort of like Hinata, she is really awesome, but I mean she is just weak.

Naruto occasionaly puts a twist on his moves, and its quite entertaining to watch him do N-A-R-U-T-O Rendan. But really, name one battle where he hasn't used a kagebunshin. Thats how most of Naruto's battles are, he multiplies himself by 1000 and then just throws himself at the enemy.

phillippejr

[40]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    oslapedo wrote:
    He might not win all of them, but sometimes it would only make SENSE for him to lose. Don't get me wrong I like Naruto a lot, he is just not as strong as some of the other ninja. Sort of like Hinata, she is really awesome, but I mean she is just weak.

Naruto occasionaly puts a twist on his moves, and its quite entertaining to watch him do N-A-R-U-T-O Rendan. But really, name one battle where he hasn't used a kagebunshin. Thats how most of Naruto's battles are, he multiplies himself by 1000 and then just throws himself at the enemy.

Ifd it works why would he change it.He does some other moves too.