Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is strongest in naruto?

knowledgeseeker

[41]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 21
    He can't win everytime, but it has been a long time since anyone has defeated him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fluffman4

[42]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 19
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    XS_Master wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    the 4th was strong, no doubt about it, and his ability to teleport from time and space is very impressive.

really????????/

in my opinion.. i think Naruto because he has kyuubi (i think i spelled that right...) and Gaara cuz he also has a demon inside him... I think Itachi and the 3 sanin are strong too....

The fourth has that power?!?! Something doesn't seem right.

yeah, he marked an object with his kunai and he could travel across space and time to reach it, that's why he got the nickname of "konaha's yellow flash."

fluffman4

[43]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 19
    "The Fourth Hokage was known as "Konoha's Yellow Flash" because of his unique Shunshin no Jutsu (Instant Body Technique) that allowed him to use time/space markers to travel any distance instantly and attack his foes."

this is directly from leafninja.com

knowledgeseeker

[44]Feb 27, 2006
    fluffman4 wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    XS_Master wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    the 4th was strong, no doubt about it, and his ability to teleport from time and space is very impressive.

really????????/

in my opinion.. i think Naruto because he has kyuubi (i think i spelled that right...) and Gaara cuz he also has a demon inside him... I think Itachi and the 3 sanin are strong too....

The fourth has that power?!?! Something doesn't seem right.

yeah, he marked an object with his kunai and he could travel across space and time to reach it, that's why he got the nickname of "konaha's yellow flash."

That almost sounds like what the Sharingan would do at its greatest form.

Leinaro

[45]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 7
    fluffman4 wrote:
    "The Fourth Hokage was known as "Konoha's Yellow Flash" because of his unique Shunshin no Jutsu (Instant Body Technique) that allowed him to use time/space markers to travel any distance instantly and attack his foes."

If what they state is accurate, then it could have implications on what really may have happened the day Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto; that Yondaime probably does have a chance of saving his life after performing the demon seal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, despise me -and survive in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to life.”

knowledgeseeker

[46]Mar 1, 2006
    Leinaro wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:

If what they state is accurate, then it could have implications on what really may have happened the day Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto; that Yondaime probably does have a chance of saving his life after performing the demon seal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, despise me -and survive in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to life.”

I thought they buried Yondaime, and he was officially confirmed dead.

Leinaro

[47]Mar 2, 2006
    We know that there was a burial, and that there is a coffin for him. Nonetheless, we have no explicit proof that his body is in the coffin, and that the manga or the anime didn't show him in necrological repose.

terrabreak13

[48]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 11
    Leinaro wrote:
    We know that there was a burial, and that there is a coffin for him. Nonetheless, we have no explicit proof that his body is in the coffin, and that the manga or the anime didn't show him in necrological repose.

I think he is alive in some way. It is just too suspicious that when Orochimaru was fighting the 3rd he was stopped from summoning the 4th. The guy is always shrouded in mystery and even though everyone older than Naruto remembers him they don't talk about him much. He is probably trapped in some other dimension or something.

knowledgeseeker

[49]Mar 2, 2006
    terrabreak13 wrote:
    Leinaro wrote:

I think he is alive in some way. It is just too suspicious that when Orochimaru was fighting the 3rd he was stopped from summoning the 4th. The guy is always shrouded in mystery and even though everyone older than Naruto remembers him they don't talk about him much. He is probably trapped in some other dimension or something.

That would be wierd.

DAGGET35

[50]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 20
    terrabreak13 wrote:
    Leinaro wrote:

He's dead. When someone uses the Shiki Fujin their soul and the opponent's soul are devoured by the Death God. The Fourth just coupled the technique with another seal to seal Kyuubi into Naruto. So unless the Fourth sealed his soul into something else,(which I highly doubt) he's dead.

linagabriev

[51]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 27
    terrabreak13 wrote:

I wouldn't put it passed the creator to make the fouth Hokage be alive, but I don't find it terribly suspicious that Orochimaru was stopped from summoning the fourth. Mostly because, when Orochimaru brought the first two back, they had the powers of their respective people. I think the third knew that he couldn't handle fighting the 4th's jutsu. It's either that, or the fourth is still alive.

knowledgeseeker

[52]Mar 3, 2006
    linagabriev wrote:
    terrabreak13 wrote:

I wouldn't put it passed the creator to make the fouth Hokage be alive, but I don't find it terribly suspicious that Orochimaru was stopped from summoning the fourth. Mostly because, when Orochimaru brought the first two back, they had the powers of their respective people. I think the third knew that he couldn't handle fighting the 4th's jutsu. It's either that, or the fourth is still alive.

I would like it if he was still alive because I am starting to have respect for him, but it would be wierd. Naruto's life would really change.

Leinaro

[53]Mar 3, 2006
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    linagabriev wrote:
    terrabreak13 wrote:

I would like it if he was still alive because I am starting to have respect for him, but it would be wierd. Naruto's life would really change.

And if he WAS alive, what has he been doing all this time?

We can see Kishimoto expounding a bit about the Shodai Konohagakure by introducing Yamato. It'll only be a matter of time until he decides to expound on Yondaime.

Edited on 03/03/2006 3:31pm

knowledgeseeker

[54]Mar 3, 2006
    Leinaro wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    linagabriev wrote:
    terrabreak13 wrote:

And if he WAS alive, what has he been doing all this time?

We can see Kishimoto expounding a bit about the Shodai Konohagakure by introducing Yamato. It'll only be a matter of time until he decides to expound on Yondaime.

Kishimoto really does a good job in explaining things. If he even plans what you guys are thinking, I would believe he would have it all planned out. If I were him, I would plan at least five or ten chapters ahead.

camm1234

[55]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    MakeEmum wrote:
    evil_cm wrote:
    I think tsunade coz hes strongest in konoha and well she is the hokage after all.

but "She" wasn't the first choice, it was Jairaya

right now i'll says it's Itachi, Jairaya and Orochimaru

i'll have to agree it is jiraiya ,akatsuki leader,or
    itachi,or maybe sasuke my reasoning for jiraiya is because when itachi and kisame were trying to get naruto they were nervous about fighting a sanin but kisame did say itachi could go toe to toe with a sanin but in the past has defeated orochimaru(which is why he's not on my list) the akatsuki leader maybe because he is the leader so most likely
    stronger than itachi and everybody knows my reasoning for itachi because everybody knows he is strong and lastly sasuke i really don't want to admit it but he just might be
    when he was fighting deidara in previous manga his speed over came both deidara and tobi and gaara couldn't do that and he's a kazekage and sasuke also defeated orochimaru so he might be on equal footing with itachi if anybody can explain it better than me u can try

Drunk_Samurai

[56]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 15
    camm1234 wrote:
    MakeEmum wrote:
    evil_cm wrote:
    I think tsunade coz hes strongest in konoha and well she is the hokage after all.

but "She" wasn't the first choice, it was Jairaya

right now i'll says it's Itachi, Jairaya and Orochimaru

i'll have to agree it is jiraiya ,akatsuki leader,or
    itachi,or maybe sasuke my reasoning for jiraiya is because when itachi and kisame were trying to get naruto they were nervous about fighting a sanin but kisame did say itachi could go toe to toe with a sanin but in the past has defeated orochimaru(which is why he's not on my list) the akatsuki leader maybe because he is the leader so most likely
    stronger than itachi and everybody knows my reasoning for itachi because everybody knows he is strong and lastly sasuke i really don't want to admit it but he just might be
    when he was fighting deidara in previous manga his speed over came both deidara and tobi and gaara couldn't do that and he's a kazekage and sasuke also defeated orochimaru so he might be on equal footing with itachi if anybody can explain it better than me u can try

1) Why did you revive this old thread?

2) You are right about Jiraiya

3) Anybody could have beat a dying old man on his deathbed who couldn't use any jutsu.

FreakyFanGirl

[57]Jun 27, 2007

I think that Sasuke and Itachi are the strongest because Naruto couldn't defeat orochimaru at the 4-tailed state, and sasuke killed orochimaru. I don't know if either Itachi or Sasuke is stronger cause they havent gone against eachother yet, but eventually, after TONS of training, Naruto will surpass them all.

FreakyFanGirl

[58]Jun 27, 2007

I think that Sasuke and Itachi are the strongest because Naruto couldn't defeat orochimaru at the 4-tailed state, and sasuke killed orochimaru. I don't know if either Itachi or Sasuke is stronger cause they havent gone against eachother yet, but eventually, after TONS of training, Naruto will surpass them all.

Drunk_Samurai

[59]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 15
    FreakyFanGirl wrote:

Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi.

deepman63

[60]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    The person who is the strongest based on what we know now is Jiraya in my opinion but who is going to be the strongest well that could very well be Naruto- he's getting smarter learning how to use his jutsu to its full extent and with the Kyuubi sealed inside of him it makes him a very strong choice for who is going to be the strongest.