fluffman4

[561]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 19
    spirit7someguy wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

N E W S F L A S H ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Remember when i was posting earlier on the forum some things that nobody agreed with so i just felt like i was the one who was crazy? Well, now i have PROOF OF ITACHI SAYING THAT HE'S ACTUALLY AFRAID TO FACE JIRAIYA EVEN WITH KISAME!!!! (he said that in the naruto anime, but i cant' find where anymore, however i have a amv where a clip of that is shown, for proof)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNkUhUyS96c&feature=related

?????

That was the first time he said he was afraid of jiraiya, i dont know where's the second though...

Yes the anime said that, but the manga stated differently. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/10/ and http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/148/07/. Itachi wasn't afraid to fight him, he just simply didn't want to fight.
    Yeah, Spirit, this was an argument that went on for quite awhile once upon a time. Many of us still think that Jiraiya and Itachi would have killed each other but if your current with the Manga, then you see why Itachi retreated and why he was hesitant to attack in the first place.

So.. why didn't anybudy mention that the anime state was different from manga, and that that debate was already going on, before I spelled out sooo many posts about it?? Well, anyway, yeah i get it why itachi dnt like to fight but i still dont know how to put spoilers so i'll just stop here.._. so.. was the idea of the ultimate character ''Naruto-ninettailkyuubi-sagemode-rasenshuriken-kagebushinnojutsu-sexijutsu'' already been talked about as well?

Yes, people have talked about the ultimate cliche Kyuubi-Sage-Mega-Ultra-Chicken Naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefox59

[562]Feb 12, 2009
    fluffman4 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

N E W S F L A S H ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Remember when i was posting earlier on the forum some things that nobody agreed with so i just felt like i was the one who was crazy? Well, now i have PROOF OF ITACHI SAYING THAT HE'S ACTUALLY AFRAID TO FACE JIRAIYA EVEN WITH KISAME!!!! (he said that in the naruto anime, but i cant' find where anymore, however i have a amv where a clip of that is shown, for proof)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNkUhUyS96c&feature=related

?????

That was the first time he said he was afraid of jiraiya, i dont know where's the second though...

Yes the anime said that, but the manga stated differently. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/10/ and http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/148/07/. Itachi wasn't afraid to fight him, he just simply didn't want to fight.
    Yeah, Spirit, this was an argument that went on for quite awhile once upon a time. Many of us still think that Jiraiya and Itachi would have killed each other but if your current with the Manga, then you see why Itachi retreated and why he was hesitant to attack in the first place.

So.. why didn't anybudy mention that the anime state was different from manga, and that that debate was already going on, before I spelled out sooo many posts about it?? Well, anyway, yeah i get it why itachi dnt like to fight but i still dont know how to put spoilers so i'll just stop here.._. so.. was the idea of the ultimate character ''Naruto-ninettailkyuubi-sagemode-rasenshuriken-kagebushinnojutsu-sexijutsu'' already been talked about as well?

Yes, people have talked about the ultimate cliche Kyuubi-Sage-Mega-Ultra-Chicken Naruto.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Chicken.

mugogrog

[563]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 1

1 Pain - Never looses a battle, he kill Hanzo also and uses the best eye technique rinnegan, can do all existing jutsus

2 Minato - He was the strongest Hokage, the third give him the title as he surpass himself

3 Sarutobi - The third, some say it was the best ever, he beat the first and second hokage against orochimaru, and only loose to him cause he s old.

4 Hashirama - The first Hokage, he won against uchiha Madara, known as the strongest Uchiha shinobi.

5 Tobirama - He seems to be pretty strong also, but theres nt much info about him

6 Uchiha Madara - In the past he was beaten by the first, maybe now is stronger somewhere in 1 to 6 place now, can even be better than Pain.

7 Hanzo - The guy who defeat the three sannins

8 Itachi - We never seen him fighting at the top of his skills,he fought against with Sasuke and he lost but it was his will to loose, cause he wanted to protect Sasuke and give is eyes to him, also he fought against Sasuke when he had already give some of his power to Naruto, he was terrible sick and even so he won against Orochimaru, it was stated by zetsu and madara that he didnt fight as usual, just enough to make believe to Sasuke he wasdoin his best. Maybe he could beat Pain or Madara at top of his skill.

9 Naruto - At Sage mode he seems pretty strong even more than jiraya at hermit mode, he and Madara are probably the ones that can face Pain.

10 Jiraya - The strongest of Sannins, although he looses against Hanzo, he was very young so maybe he could defeat Hanzo with Hermit mode, it was stated that he could beat Itachi and Kisame together, but i think they didnt just wanted to fight like itachi didnt fight against Gai.

This 10 for me are the most strongest shinobi right now, dont even mention Sasuke, Itachi was much stronger and he and his team couldnt even capture Killerbee, the 8 host.

Shinobis that should be mention

Gaara - we didnt see much of him after Deidara, he was captured only cause he saved the village, he s really strong.

Kisame - Dont see long fights with him, but his the guy with more chakra in naruto anime, and looks really strong

Zetsu - He seems to be in a superior level than other akatsuki member so he most be real strong.

Danzo - He fight against Sarutobi for Hokage title and loose even so...

Kakashi father - He also was known as one of the best shinobi ever.

Kabuto - With the body of Orochimaru, i believe that he will be more stronger than Orochimaru himself, and that cause i think he will be the end villain on Naruto series until the end

Kage - Any Kage i forget to mention as strong as these guys

UchihaClansMan

[564]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 3

I think the strongest character would have to be Kirabi. He is a skilled swordsman with Raiton chakra flow and more importantly he is in full control of his tailed beast.

narutorox3

[565]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 9
    UchihaClansMan wrote:
    I think the strongest character would have to be Kirabi. He is a skilled swordsman with Raiton chakra flow and more importantly he is in full control of his tailed beast.
    No I think his brother is stronger than him.

Rafie26

[566]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 11
    Well there's no way of knowing whose stronger til the manga states otherwise, or we see some SERIOUS fighting on both parties. Not exactly against each other, but that wouldn't be bad either.

Tskyonmai07

[567]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 14
    narutorox3 wrote:
    UchihaClansMan wrote:
    No I think his brother is stronger than him.
    i agree him and his brother are at least nine and ten on the list

spirit7someguy

[568]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    Wait jus a cottn pickin minute.... how could we've been so blind?! Isn't it clear that the strongest character of all in naruto is the great 'Sage of six paths'??! ou yea! Tobi is a good and a smart boy

fluffman4

[569]Mar 7, 2009
    spirit7someguy wrote:
    Wait jus a cottn pickin minute.... how could we've been so blind?! Isn't it clear that the strongest character of all in naruto is the great 'Sage of six paths'??! ou yea! Tobi is a good and a smart boy

Rikudou Sennin only created Ninjutsu. Big deal.

jakedyl

[570]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    MamodoEido wrote:
    Technically, this is no vote. It is Naruto, since he can unleash Nine-Tails which would make him invincible.
    That is true so Naruto would probably be the strongest, he just hasn't released it yet.

pikastatic100

[571]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 48
    jakedyl wrote:
    MamodoEido wrote:
    Technically, this is no vote. It is Naruto, since he can unleash Nine-Tails which would make him invincible.
    That is true so Naruto would probably be the strongest, he just hasn't released it yet.

The Kyubi's power is not Naruto's power, so you can't just say that Naruto is the strongest because of the Kyubi. They are separate beings, thus, their strengths are separate. I, for one, don't think Naruto is currently the strongest, but he could very well be by the end of the manga (or even sooner, who knows).

Tskyonmai07

[572]Mar 9, 2009
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    jakedyl wrote:
    MamodoEido wrote:

The Kyubi's power is not Naruto's power, so you can't just say that Naruto is the strongest because of the Kyubi. They are separate beings, thus, their strengths are separate. I, for one, don't think Naruto is currently the strongest, but he could very well be by the end of the manga (or even sooner, who knows).
    after he beats pein he will damn near be the strongest

RaizenYusuke

[573]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 28
    fluffman4 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

If he is anything like Pain then I would imagine he was pretty strong.

Tskyonmai07

[574]Mar 9, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

If he is anything like Pain then I would imagine he was pretty strong.
    i don't think he was as "evil" as pein he probably use his techniques as self defense or personal purposes

what i'm intrested to kno is how the elmental jutsus branched off of the rinnengan...

RaizenYusuke

[575]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 28
    I'm interested in what else the Rinnegan can do besides being able to reanimate dead bodies and the six elements. I mean God Realm seems like he might finally do a technique that is Rinnegan related on 6T Naruto and it is about time. I'm still hoping for a fighting Nagato just see what else the Rinnegan can do, it created ninjutsu he has to have some other powers. What happened when Nagato first awakened it and killed that Rock ninja? That was unrelated to the six bodies because it was before Nagato even mastered the Rinnegan.

Tskyonmai07

[576]Mar 9, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I'm interested in what else the Rinnegan can do besides being able to reanimate dead bodies and the six elements. I mean God Realm seems like he might finally do a technique that is Rinnegan related on 6T Naruto and it is about time. I'm still hoping for a fighting Nagato just see what else the Rinnegan can do, it created ninjutsu he has to have some other powers. What happened when Nagato first awakened it and killed that Rock ninja? That was unrelated to the six bodies because it was before Nagato even mastered the Rinnegan.
    whoa! don't ask too many ?'s kishi might have to off u

firefox59

[577]Mar 9, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Hehe. "Hmm this poster could pose a problem to the direction of my manga. *cocks weapon* "

Tskyonmai07

[578]Mar 9, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Hehe. "Hmm this poster could pose a problem to the direction of my manga. *cocks weapon* "
    for sum reason when i read your post i thought about Light

fluffman4

[579]Mar 9, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Well, Kishimoto did make his own 'Kira'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (That was my closest, most languid, digital impression of Light's laugh)

Tskyonmai07

[580]Mar 9, 2009
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Well, Kishimoto did make his own 'Kira'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (That was my closest, most languid, digital impression of Light's laugh)
    yep kishi's goin to have kira(the guy in my avatar) write Raizen a MAD,FRESH DEATH*NOTE