[581]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I'm interested in what else the Rinnegan can do besides being able to reanimate dead bodies and the six elements. I mean God Realm seems like he might finally do a technique that is Rinnegan related on 6T Naruto and it is about time. I'm still hoping for a fighting Nagato just see what else the Rinnegan can do, it created ninjutsu he has to have some other powers. What happened when Nagato first awakened it and killed that Rock ninja? That was unrelated to the six bodies because it was before Nagato even mastered the Rinnegan.
    whoa! don't ask too many ?'s kishi might have to off u
    Hehe. "Hmm this poster could pose a problem to the direction of my manga. *cocks weapon* "
    for sum reason when i read your post i thought about Light

Well, Kishimoto did make his own 'Kira'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (That was my closest, most languid, digital impression of Light's laugh)
    yep kishi's goin to have kira(the guy in my avatar) write Raizen a MAD,FRESH DEATH*NOTE

Well, what do you think Kira wrote on when Sasuke kicked him?

It wasn't some 'rhyme,' but merely a rhyme.... for Sasuke's DEATH! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everybody will wonder what happens when Sasuke drops dead at a random time, but we'll know, we'll know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spirit7someguy

[582]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I'm interested in what else the Rinnegan can do besides being able to reanimate dead bodies and the six elements. I mean God Realm seems like he might finally do a technique that is Rinnegan related on 6T Naruto and it is about time. I'm still hoping for a fighting Nagato just see what else the Rinnegan can do, it created ninjutsu he has to have some other powers. What happened when Nagato first awakened it and killed that Rock ninja? That was unrelated to the six bodies because it was before Nagato even mastered the Rinnegan.
    Hehe. "Hmm this poster could pose a problem to the direction of my manga. *cocks weapon* "
    Well, Kishimoto did make his own 'Kira'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (That was my closest, most languid, digital impression of Light's laugh)
    yep kishi's goin to have kira(the guy in my avatar) write Raizen a MAD,FRESH DEATH*NOTE
    Well, what do you think Kira wrote on when Sasuke kicked him? It wasn't some 'rhyme,' but merely a rhyme.... for Sasuke's DEATH! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Everybody will wonder what happens when Sasuke drops dead at a random time, but we'll know, we'll know.
    .....'Know' what?

Tskyonmai07

[583]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 14
    spirit7someguy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Well, what do you think Kira wrote on when Sasuke kicked him? It wasn't some 'rhyme,' but merely a rhyme.... for Sasuke's DEATH! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Everybody will wonder what happens when Sasuke drops dead at a random time, but we'll know, we'll know.
    .....'Know' what?
    looks like sum ones missed the death note era

spirit7someguy

[584]Mar 11, 2009

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Spirit7someguy wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    .....'Know' what?

Yes I slept through it... literally, but that has absolutely nuthin to do with my question... i was jus looking at your quote and by analyzing it i asked to myself what d heck?! btw, are you byakugan7?

Tskyonmai07

[585]Mar 11, 2009
    spirit7someguy wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Spirit7someguy wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    .....'Know' what?

Yes I slept through it... literally, but that has absolutely nuthin to do with my question... i was jus looking at your quote and by analyzing it i asked to myself what d heck?! btw, are you byakugan7?

Hell na! byakugan7 is long gone he was on of my close friends back when i first came to the site he also went by DC-CAPO as well

sorry i'am the one and only Tskyonmai07

spirit7someguy

[586]Mar 11, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Spirit7someguy wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    .....'Know' what?

Hell na! byakugan7 is long gone he was on of my close friends back when i first came to the site he also went by DC-CAPO as well sorry i'am the one and only Tskyonmai07

ITACHI IS STRONGEST, END OF CONVERSATION!

P.S. Never mind... i've just already asked this queastion to soo many users (jinta-senapi, quttewanderer, dark hero, naruto rox guy, mesolarkonomy, marvin the firefox etc.).... thought i might get lucky and hit the jackpot one day!! And now you say he's long gone.... but.... isnt he hardjuice now, or sumthin like that... i thought nightamreocean said that he knows..... hey, WAIT!! You're that guy that I...... I.... can't believe it, right in front of my nose- ...................(bleed)

cvw17

[588]Mar 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Because of Kimi's kekkai genkai!!
    So? If Kabuto was stronger than Kekkai Genkai wouldn't really matter. Considering Kimi was able to solo the Sound 4 without breaking a sweat my vote goes to him. Especially when Kabuto got Rasenganed by Naruto.

But really who are the Sound 4? Kabuto could've easily did the same thing to those guys. They wasn't anybody special to those who are considered to be the strongest. I think Kabuto would win against Kimimaro. Even if Kimimaro was stronger than Kabuto, he's still no where near a match for the big dogs. (Itachi, Kisame, ......hell all of Akatsuki, the Sannins, etc.)

definatly not, kabuto cannot beat kimimaro, he would get his ass kicked

Tskyonmai07

[589]Mar 21, 2009
    cvw17 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    So? If Kabuto was stronger than Kekkai Genkai wouldn't really matter. Considering Kimi was able to solo the Sound 4 without breaking a sweat my vote goes to him. Especially when Kabuto got Rasenganed by Naruto.

But really who are the Sound 4? Kabuto could've easily did the same thing to those guys. They wasn't anybody special to those who are considered to be the strongest. I think Kabuto would win against Kimimaro. Even if Kimimaro was stronger than Kabuto, he's still no where near a match for the big dogs. (Itachi, Kisame, ......hell all of Akatsuki, the Sannins, etc.)

i would actually say in the state kabuto's in he could defeat kimi

shadowysea07

[590]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 25
    hmm i'd have to wait to see what zetsu and tobi can do before i'd choose who's strongest. although gaara and kimimaru are definately on my top ten

omglookbehindju

[591]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 1

K seriously, why are you guys even talking about Kimmimaro and Kabuto. If Kimmimaro was the best , he wouldn't have had so much trouble with Gaara and Lee. Besides that, he's dead now. So he can't be the strongest if he's dead.

Kabuto? Are you kidding me? If Kabuto was anywhere near even Sasuke level (no I don't think Sasuke's that strong, and he shouldn't be as strong as he is) then why didn't Orochimaru pick him? Not to mention the fact that he's gone looney. But, we still haven't seen his new form in action so we can't really factor him into this.

Itachi. If Itachi was the strongest, He'd be alive, or Madara would be dead. Think about it. If he loved Sasuke and didn't want him near Madara and was powerful enough, he'd kill Madara. If Madara's lieing to Sasuke, and Itachi didn't love Sasuke, then Itachi wouldn't let him win.

This leaves Kakashi, Kisame, 'Pein', Naruto, Sasuke -yack-, the Sage of the 6 Paths and Madara. Now. Kakashi already said Naruto's past his level , plus he's likely to be diseased.

Kisame is yet to be shown in battle at 100 % so we don't really know. But it's fair to say he's more than a match for Gai - A Jounin-

Pein currently seems to be the same level as Naruto. Although, Mastery of the Rinnegan could prove to be more than a match for any other Ninja that's been introduced.

However, Naruto's origins are still uknown. There's alot of speculation of the Whirlpool country and a possible Kekei Genkai [Spelling?] But has anyone thought about Minato **NAMIKAZE** Honestly? This guy couldn't have just appeared out of nowhere, could he? I mean like. No brothers, cousins, family? Perhaps we are yet to find out. But perhaps. Just perhaps. He had a kekkei Genkai? His Jutsu was GREATLY feared. And noone else seemed to have it? No Relatives + Noone else having his Jutsu = Kekkei Genkai?

Anyway, out of everyone that's been introduced at 100% so far, Naruto is looking the best. Think about it. He's said to be the only ninja that can surpass the 4th, and the 4th BEAT MADARA. Madara was number 2 in the whole ninja world. He could control the Kyuubi. So if 3 is bigger than 2 and 2 is bigger than 1, than 3 is bigger than 1... no? Who knows. Maybe it's just a rock paper scissors effect. But think about it. If Madara needed the Kyuubi to fight Minato. And Minato one AND took half the Kyuubi. That leaves Madara with only half of it at most. So if Minato can hold off Madara(with the full Kyuubi), Naruto can AT LEAST hold him off(with the full Kyuubi). So imagine Madara with not only HALF the Kyuubi, But Naruto with the other half. The winner should be clear. And with 'the No. 1 ninja' - The 1st, out of the way -deceased, and Naruto surpassing # 2, he's number 1?

The Sage Of the 6 Paths, is still a mystery. He's said to have created the whole Ninja world. And he's also ALOT better than Pein. But, I know nothing more than that, except a rant about how Pein, The Sage Of The 6th Paths, and the Rinnegan all relate to buddism : O so i'll leave him alone

BLAH!!! this ate up like 20 minutes of my valuable time doing nothing =o Well, if you've made it to the end.. and your brain isn't frieeedddd =[ then congratulations i will personally send you ONE FREE SKITTLE IN THE MAIL. No joke. Just reply =3 (as long as you live in North America)

firefox59

[592]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    cvw17 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

i would actually say in the state kabuto's in he could defeat kimi
    Kabuto could definitely beat kimimaro.

LordMordor

[593]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    Kabuto is smarter, no questions there. But in terms of raw physical ability, id put Kimimaro way above Kabuto. When he thought Kimimaro was healthy Orochimaru didn't even care about Sasuke, it was only when Kimi was no longer an option that he went for sasuke.

Everything Kimimaro did he did while on deaths door, even closer to death than Itachi was. And yet he fought a fox-powered Naruto, a gated Lee, a Drunk Lee, and then finally Gaara, all back to back...and he would have killed each one of them if the other hadn't shown up to save the others ass. Then he would have killed Gaara if not dying on the spot of his illness.

Keeping up with Lee's speed, being able to just brute his way through all but Gaara's single most powerful defense...all this when Kabuto said that he was only able to move his body on will-power alone.

Other than Orochimaru himself, id say Kimimaro was the strongest person in the sound villiage. But just to keep things in persepective, all he was really good for was combat. Kabuto is FAR FAR more versitile.

Tskyonmai07

[594]Mar 23, 2009
    LordMordor wrote:
    Kabuto is smarter, no questions there. But in terms of raw physical ability, id put Kimimaro way above Kabuto. When he thought Kimimaro was healthy Orochimaru didn't even care about Sasuke, it was only when Kimi was no longer an option that he went for sasuke.

Everything Kimimaro did he did while on deaths door, even closer to death than Itachi was. And yet he fought a fox-powered Naruto, a gated Lee, a Drunk Lee, and then finally Gaara, all back to back...and he would have killed each one of them if the other hadn't shown up to save the others ass. Then he would have killed Gaara if not dying on the spot of his illness.

Keeping up with Lee's speed, being able to just brute his way through all but Gaara's single most powerful defense...all this when Kabuto said that he was only able to move his body on will-power alone.

Other than Orochimaru himself, id say Kimimaro was the strongest person in the sound villiage. But just to keep things in persepective, all he was really good for was combat. Kabuto is FAR FAR more versitile.
    if naruto would've countined to fight kimi he would've went one-tails

spirit7someguy

[595]Mar 23, 2009

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Kabuto is smarter, no questions there. But in terms of raw physical ability, id put Kimimaro way above Kabuto. When he thought Kimimaro was healthy Orochimaru didn't even care about Sasuke, it was only when Kimi was no longer an option that he went for sasuke. Everything Kimimaro did he did while on deaths door, even closer to death than Itachi was. And yet he fought a fox-powered Naruto, a gated Lee, a Drunk Lee, and then finally Gaara, all back to back...and he would have killed each one of them if the other hadn't shown up to save the others ass. Then he would have killed Gaara if not dying on the spot of his illness. Keeping up with Lee's speed, being able to just brute his way through all but Gaara's single most powerful defense...all this when Kabuto said that he was only able to move his body on will-power alone. Other than Orochimaru himself, id say Kimimaro was the strongest person in the sound villiage. But just to keep things in persepective, all he was really good for was combat. Kabuto is FAR FAR more versitile.

And then two-tails...

MrC0nfusion

[596]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 2
    spirit7someguy wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Kabuto is smarter, no questions there. But in terms of raw physical ability, id put Kimimaro way above Kabuto. When he thought Kimimaro was healthy Orochimaru didn't even care about Sasuke, it was only when Kimi was no longer an option that he went for sasuke. Everything Kimimaro did he did while on deaths door, even closer to death than Itachi was. And yet he fought a fox-powered Naruto, a gated Lee, a Drunk Lee, and then finally Gaara, all back to back...and he would have killed each one of them if the other hadn't shown up to save the others ass. Then he would have killed Gaara if not dying on the spot of his illness. Keeping up with Lee's speed, being able to just brute his way through all but Gaara's single most powerful defense...all this when Kabuto said that he was only able to move his body on will-power alone. Other than Orochimaru himself, id say Kimimaro was the strongest person in the sound villiage. But just to keep things in persepective, all he was really good for was combat. Kabuto is FAR FAR more versitile.

And then two-tails...

Oh, and then he would go threeee-tailz

loves2sploog

[597]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 7
    you guys are all wrong it's not tsunade or Jiraya or Gaara or Naruto or the fourth hokage. Its Madara Uchiha because he controlled the nine tails and naruto can't even control himself after the four tails making Madara the strongest. Second strongest is the tailed beasts, pein, Jiraya, the Hokages and so on...

LordMordor

[598]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 12
    Kimimaro was a split second away from decapatiting Naruto when Lee showed up save him.

and again, that was a sick Kimimaro, if he was healthy I think he could actually fight off a one or two tailed Naruto

byakuganVII

[599]Mar 24, 2009
    MrC0nfusion wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:

And then two-tails...

Oh, and then he would go threeee-tailz

And afterwards - 4TAILS...

byakuganVII

[600]Mar 24, 2009

Howdy!