Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is strongest in naruto?

  • Avatar of yog90

    yog90

    [642]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 187

    Rafie26 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    ThunderGod15 wrote:
    MachineGun_Funk wrote:
    Goku
    When was he a ninja? O_O Tobi is the strongest.
    Goku can be whatever he wants to be!
    Except a good provider for his family .
    He could just steal whatever he wants
    He left them alone for probably a good 10+ years over the course of that series...
    He......was.......DEAD
    No the 10 year absence thing is when he trained Uub he was alive and just left his family. Goku's husband/father skills are a good and bad thing. When he is there he is pretty good, buthe just can't seem to stick around for long periods of time. LOL.
    Absolutely correct. Uh oh Fire! You're a little rusty. Better go freshen yourself up on the DBZ! LOL
    Lol, it was a joke. I knew what he was talking about. I just don't believe that he left them and NEVER visited for 10 years with the ability to instantly transmit. It would just a stupid thing.
    It does seems like Goku to do that. You know he has no common sense. Not to get too much off topic. It still stands. As of right now, no one is stronger than Naruto. Except for Madara.

    I'd still say Sasuke is stronger than Naruto even if he's in Sage Mode

    We've yet to see anything Naruto has against genjutsu..

    Let alone anything to counter what Sasuke has in his sets of genjutsu..

    Mang. Sharingan would be overkill.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [643]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133

    Since this thread was magically reborn. I will simply say Pain is the strongest character. That is all.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [644]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    i think madara is the strongest.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [645]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of a_noob_is_rokz

    a_noob_is_rokz

    [646]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 04/27/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605

    I would say Madara, Pein, Orokabumaru or Danzou (in the order of likelihood).

    Although you could make a strong argument that Naruto is the strongest on the basis of his Wolvereine-like healing factor and the ability to summon thousands of Sage Narutos. Some people say Naruto has no defense against genjutsu/the MS, but these people apparently forgot that it was explicitly stated that Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Naruto's signature move, is the MS's ultimate weakness.

    However, I'm not going to make that argument on the basis that Pein killed half of Konoha with one attack, Madara is Pein's boss, Orokabumaru is Orokabumaru and Danzou is the leader of ROOT, an Uchiha and the Hokage.

    Edited on 09/05/2009 10:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [647]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

    I would say Madara, Pein, Orokabumaru or Danzou (in the order of likelihood).

    Although you could make a strong argument that Naruto is the strongest on the basis of his Wolvereine-like healing factor and the ability to summon thousands of Sage Narutos. Some people say Naruto has no defense against genjutsu/the MS, but these people apparently forgot that it was explicitly stated that Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Naruto's signature move, is the MS's ultimate weakness.

    However, I'm not going to make that argument on the basis that Pein killed half of Konoha with one attack, Madara is Pein's boss, Orokabumaru is Orokabumaru and Danzou is the leader of ROOT, an Uchiha and the Hokage.

    That was put beautifully... It's almost art.
    Edited on 09/05/2009 10:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [648]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [649]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    Speed by itself is completely useless. I would argue the merit of his "Light speed travel" but that would be like arguing about the existence of God, completely uselss. If I recall Itachi also called him a "Shell of his former self" and for your comment about Immortiality, look at Hidan...
    Edited on 09/05/2009 10:43pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [650]Sep 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    Speed by itself is completely useless. I would argue the merit of his "Light speed travel" but that would be like arguing about the existence of God, completely uselss. If I recall Itachi also called him a "Shell of his former self" and for your comment about Immortiality, look at Hidan...
    so when madara teleports and stabs someone with a kunai, say in their head its useless? also hidan was immortal because of his religion. how many years has madara been alive compared to hidan? he also has the ems which has the final sharingan technique. with your itachi statement he was talking about madara as a person not power.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [651]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    Speed by itself is completely useless. I would argue the merit of his "Light speed travel" but that would be like arguing about the existence of God, completely uselss. If I recall Itachi also called him a "Shell of his former self" and for your comment about Immortiality, look at Hidan...
    so when madara teleports and stabs someone with a kunai, say in their head its useless? also hidan was immortal because of his religion. how many years has madara been alive compared to hidan? he also has the ems which has the final sharingan technique. with your itachi statement he was talking about madara as a person not power.

    It's clear he can't do that. There is a trick to his "teleportion" he probably can't hold solid object which would explain quite a bit. Immortality is Immortality none the less. You said he was immortal I said so was Hidan, simple as that. I don't know Hidan's age but if you want to bring age up then look at Hidan's partner. He was as old if not older then the first hokage, just like Madara, and look what happened to him as well.

    Madara lost to the First Hokage with his Almighty EMS...

    I doubt the comment he made about Madara was about his personal life. But I'll go back to the chapter to make sure.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [652]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    Speed by itself is completely useless. I would argue the merit of his "Light speed travel" but that would be like arguing about the existence of God, completely uselss. If I recall Itachi also called him a "Shell of his former self" and for your comment about Immortiality, look at Hidan...
    so when madara teleports and stabs someone with a kunai, say in their head its useless? also hidan was immortal because of his religion. how many years has madara been alive compared to hidan? he also has the ems which has the final sharingan technique. with your itachi statement he was talking about madara as a person not power.

    It's clear he can't do that. There is a trick to his "teleportion" he probably can't hold solid object which would explain quite a bit. Immortality is Immortality none the less. You said he was immortal I said so was Hidan, simple as that. I don't know Hidan's age but if you want to bring age up then look at Hidan's partner. He was as old if not older then the first hokage, just like Madara, and look what happened to him as well.

    Madara lost to the First Hokage with his Almighty EMS...

    I doubt the comment he made about Madara was about his personal life. But I'll go back to the chapter to make sure.

    so he just walked with sasuke then after the the fight with itachi? also my point still stands because madara is still alive. the 4th states it takes some kind of special power to kill him meaning something towards the fox power so its still unknown how to kill him. as for madara vs. the first he could control all the tailed beast. also did the first kill madara?

    yeah thats what itachi meant i could show you a different translation to prove it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [653]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    Speed by itself is completely useless. I would argue the merit of his "Light speed travel" but that would be like arguing about the existence of God, completely uselss. If I recall Itachi also called him a "Shell of his former self" and for your comment about Immortiality, look at Hidan...
    so when madara teleports and stabs someone with a kunai, say in their head its useless? also hidan was immortal because of his religion. how many years has madara been alive compared to hidan? he also has the ems which has the final sharingan technique. with your itachi statement he was talking about madara as a person not power.

    It's clear he can't do that. There is a trick to his "teleportion" he probably can't hold solid object which would explain quite a bit. Immortality is Immortality none the less. You said he was immortal I said so was Hidan, simple as that. I don't know Hidan's age but if you want to bring age up then look at Hidan's partner. He was as old if not older then the first hokage, just like Madara, and look what happened to him as well.

    Madara lost to the First Hokage with his Almighty EMS...

    I doubt the comment he made about Madara was about his personal life. But I'll go back to the chapter to make sure.

    so he just walked with sasuke then after the the fight with itachi? also my point still stands because madara is still alive. the 4th states it takes some kind of special power to kill him meaning something towards the fox power so its still unknown how to kill him. as for madara vs. the first he could control all the tailed beast. also did the first kill madara? yeah thats what itachi meant i could show you a different translation to prove it.

    No, Im not saying he's not fast I'm saying there is a strong chance he can't carry an object, such as a Kunai, while he is "teleporting"

    No your immortal point does not stand. There has been numerous people who were immortal whose true immortality was just a trick. I am still alive, does that mean im Immortal? Or can you only tell your immortal when you die, a paradox if I ever heard one.

    You don't need to kill someone to beat them in a fight. If so that means Naruto has never beat anyone. Madara didn't have to use the tailed beast to beat the 1st if he is as powerful as you believe he is.

    Please show me the translation from a creditable source that would be helpful.

    Edited on 09/05/2009 11:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [654]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i think madara is the strongest.
    Wow that's amazing. You've seen him fight? What Chapter?
    um you do realize that madara can travel at light speed? i can give you the page for that if you like? itachi called him imortal and the 4th hokage said it takes some kind of special power to kill him. need i go on?
    Speed by itself is completely useless. I would argue the merit of his "Light speed travel" but that would be like arguing about the existence of God, completely uselss. If I recall Itachi also called him a "Shell of his former self" and for your comment about Immortiality, look at Hidan...
    so when madara teleports and stabs someone with a kunai, say in their head its useless? also hidan was immortal because of his religion. how many years has madara been alive compared to hidan? he also has the ems which has the final sharingan technique. with your itachi statement he was talking about madara as a person not power.

    It's clear he can't do that. There is a trick to his "teleportion" he probably can't hold solid object which would explain quite a bit. Immortality is Immortality none the less. You said he was immortal I said so was Hidan, simple as that. I don't know Hidan's age but if you want to bring age up then look at Hidan's partner. He was as old if not older then the first hokage, just like Madara, and look what happened to him as well.

    Madara lost to the First Hokage with his Almighty EMS...

    I doubt the comment he made about Madara was about his personal life. But I'll go back to the chapter to make sure.

    so he just walked with sasuke then after the the fight with itachi? also my point still stands because madara is still alive. the 4th states it takes some kind of special power to kill him meaning something towards the fox power so its still unknown how to kill him. as for madara vs. the first he could control all the tailed beast. also did the first kill madara? yeah thats what itachi meant i could show you a different translation to prove it.

    No, Im not saying he's not fast I'm saying there is a strong chance he can't carry an object, such as a Kunai, while he is "teleporting"

    No your immortal point does not stand. There has been numerous people who were immortal whose true immortality was just a trick. I am still alive, does that mean im Immortal? Or can you only tell your immortal when you die, a paradox if I ever heard one.

    You don't need to kill someone to beat them in a fight. If so that means Naruto has never beat anyone. Madara didn't have to use the tailed beast to beat the 1st if he is as powerful as you believe he is.

    Please show me the translation from a creditable source that would be helpful.

    yeah but i'm saying he teleported with sasuke which is a solid, theres his clothes too. lol

    yeah but they have died and madara is still alive. what its been like a 1oo years or something and hes still kickin. have you had someone do physical harm to you in which case you should've of died like madara but still lived?

    no my point with that is the first didn't kill madara which goes towards hes immortal thing. also i was saying the first controlled the tailed beast thats most likely why he won.

    http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/502/ look at #11 itachi calls madara nothing more than a failure.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [655]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    I don't count his cloths... Naruto isn't that kind of manga...
    Unless we are reading to separate mangas we don't know if Tobi teleported with Sasuke. If you want I can tell you the chapter (Chapter 396 page 8-10) where you assumed he teleported with Sasuke.

    The world oldest woman was older then 100 when she died. Being 100 doesn't mean your immortal, it means you have 1 foot in deaths door.

    Or The first could be like Naruto any didn't WANT to kill someone who he thought was his friend. Madara could suppress the tailed beast chakra (or at least he can do so with the most powerful one).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [656]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    lets just put it this way and skip all the nonsense, you think nagato is the strongest right?

    madara could easily teleport where he is and kill him since he know about him. he wouldn't waste time fighting all of his bodies.

    now for your point that during madara's teleportation he could only transport himself right? if this is the case then its a stalemate because not pain or anybody else would kill him because of that.

    madara could only have the light speed and thats it. he did mention something about restoring his power. so you could be right about nagato being the strongest right now. no true evidence towards this yet though.

    i'm betting towards the end of the manga thought madara will be the strongest until naruto defeats him of course.

    as of right now though it could go either way whos the strongest between pain and madara because your theory is yet to be proven.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [657]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    lets just put it this way and skip all the nonsense, you think nagato is the strongest right? madara could easily teleport where he is and kill him since he know about him. he wouldn't waste time fighting all of his bodies. now for your point that during madara's teleportation he could only transport himself right? if this is the case then its a stalemate because not pain or anybody else would kill him because of that. madara could only have the light speed and thats it. he did mention something about restoring his power. so you could be right about nagato being the strongest right now. no true evidence towards this yet though. i'm betting towards the end of the manga thought madara will be the strongest until naruto defeats him of course. as of right now though it could go either way whos the strongest between pain and madara because your theory is yet to be proven.

    I do not believe Nagato is the strongest character in the Naruto universe. He is simply the strongest that we saw fight. He is able to crush village, he is able to absorb all Nin-Jutsu while also taking out Tai-jutsu. He is able to learn any Nin-Jutsu and he can bring himself back to life. If that wasn't bad ass enough he can summon Giant demon looking things and control gravity... And your picking a guy who we know very little about.

    I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW WRONG YOU ARE ABOUT NARUTO BEATING PAIN. i HAD THAT ARGUMENT 2 DAYS AGO AND WON. numerous OTHER USERS HAD THAT ARGUMENT AND WON. SO I WILL SIMPLY SAY IT ONE MORE TIME "NARUTO DID NOT BEAT PAIN!"

    You talk about "your theory is yet to be proven" yet you picked a character that you never saw fight. What made you pick him? The fact that he is old? The fact that he uses to be able to control the Kyuubi, with no evidence to say he can do it now?

    All we currently know about Madara is able to travel faster then Zetsu, we don't know how fast that is, He is old, currently unknown weather he is immortal or not, and he throws a decent right handed punch. Nothing more nothing less.

    Edited on 09/06/2009 6:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [658]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    lets just put it this way and skip all the nonsense, you think nagato is the strongest right? madara could easily teleport where he is and kill him since he know about him. he wouldn't waste time fighting all of his bodies. now for your point that during madara's teleportation he could only transport himself right? if this is the case then its a stalemate because not pain or anybody else would kill him because of that. madara could only have the light speed and thats it. he did mention something about restoring his power. so you could be right about nagato being the strongest right now. no true evidence towards this yet though. i'm betting towards the end of the manga thought madara will be the strongest until naruto defeats him of course. as of right now though it could go either way whos the strongest between pain and madara because your theory is yet to be proven.

    I do not believe Nagato is the strongest character in the Naruto universe. He is simply the strongest that we saw fight. He is able to crush village, he is able to absorb all Nin-Jutsu while also taking out Tai-jutsu. He is able to learn any Nin-Jutsu and he can bring himself back to life. If that wasn't bad ass enough he can summon Giant demon looking things and control gravity... And your picking a guy who we know very little about.

    I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW WRONG YOU ARE ABOUT NARUTO BEATING PAIN. i HAD THAT ARGUMENT 2 DAYS AGO AND WON. numerous OTHER USERS HAD THAT ARGUMENT AND WON. SO I WILL SIMPLY SAY IT ONE MORE TIME "NARUTO DID NOT BEAT PAIN!"

    You talk about "your theory is yet to be proven" yet you picked a character that you never saw fight. What made you pick him? The fact that he is old? The fact that he uses to be able to control the Kyuubi, with no evidence to say he can do it now?

    All we currently know about Madara is able to travel faster then Zetsu, we don't know how fast that is, He is old, currently unknown weather he is immortal or not, and he throws a decent right handed punch. Nothing more nothing less.

    so your saying as of right now you think nagato is the strongest? otherwise i don't understand what you mean. as for me picking madaran i said "think" he is the strongest. people assume the first is powerful because he beat madara but the truth is we know little about him why not do the same with madara?

    now i'm confused. i never said that naruto beat pain so you've lost me there.

    i think he is the strongest because his time/space jutsu is more advanced than the 4ths so this means he can teleport anywhere in an instant in the naruto universe. also it takes something "specail" to kill him. he can't contronl kyuubi because its in naruto obvisiously. this doesn't mean he wont't get the chance though.

    well its been stated that he moves in light speed take however you will. also the 4th's jutsu was refered as ligthspeed his and madara are the same only madara's is more advanced. most likely madara can die like any other character but fact if now one tried to kill him he would probably live forever, plus theres the fact that no one knows how to kill him. i mean the first and 4th failed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [659]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    lets just put it this way and skip all the nonsense, you think nagato is the strongest right? madara could easily teleport where he is and kill him since he know about him. he wouldn't waste time fighting all of his bodies. now for your point that during madara's teleportation he could only transport himself right? if this is the case then its a stalemate because not pain or anybody else would kill him because of that. madara could only have the light speed and thats it. he did mention something about restoring his power. so you could be right about nagato being the strongest right now. no true evidence towards this yet though. i'm betting towards the end of the manga thought madara will be the strongest until naruto defeats him of course. as of right now though it could go either way whos the strongest between pain and madara because your theory is yet to be proven.

    I do not believe Nagato is the strongest character in the Naruto universe. He is simply the strongest that we saw fight. He is able to crush village, he is able to absorb all Nin-Jutsu while also taking out Tai-jutsu. He is able to learn any Nin-Jutsu and he can bring himself back to life. If that wasn't bad ass enough he can summon Giant demon looking things and control gravity... And your picking a guy who we know very little about.

    I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW WRONG YOU ARE ABOUT NARUTO BEATING PAIN. i HAD THAT ARGUMENT 2 DAYS AGO AND WON. numerous OTHER USERS HAD THAT ARGUMENT AND WON. SO I WILL SIMPLY SAY IT ONE MORE TIME "NARUTO DID NOT BEAT PAIN!"

    You talk about "your theory is yet to be proven" yet you picked a character that you never saw fight. What made you pick him? The fact that he is old? The fact that he uses to be able to control the Kyuubi, with no evidence to say he can do it now?

    All we currently know about Madara is able to travel faster then Zetsu, we don't know how fast that is, He is old, currently unknown weather he is immortal or not, and he throws a decent right handed punch. Nothing more nothing less.

    so your saying as of right now you think nagato is the strongest? otherwise i don't understand what you mean. as for me picking madaran i said "think" he is the strongest. people assume the first is powerful because he beat madara but the truth is we know little about him why not do the same with madara? now i'm confused. i never said that naruto beat pain so you've lost me there. i think he is the strongest because his time/space jutsu is more advanced than the 4ths so this means he can teleport anywhere in an instant in the naruto universe. also it takes something "specail" to kill him. he can't contronl kyuubi because its in naruto obvisiously. this doesn't mean he wont't get the chance though. well its been stated that he moves in light speed take however you will. also the 4th's jutsu was refered as ligthspeed his and madara are the same only madara's is more advanced. most likely madara can die like any other character but fact if now one tried to kill him he would probably live forever, plus theres the fact that no one knows how to kill him. i mean the first and 4th failed.

    No. Im saying Pain IS (it's not an opinion it's a fact) the strongest character that we've seen fight.

    You know what they say about assuming (You make and Ass out of U and me).

    We've seen the First fight though. It's not the same since we've seen one person fight and the other one has done nothing but run away from ever fight (FACT)

    We don't know his abilities at all. What seems like teleportation could be nothing more then what the yellow flash did (with Zetsu placing the Tags).

    Something special like the "Will of Fire?" Kishi has shown that he has no problem killing extremely powerful characters (Pain) with Naruto's Gayness (using the new definition).

    You don't know if Madara can control them at all. It's been what 16 years since he did it last time? What is your proof that he can?

    No It has not been stated that he moves at the speed of light. If I remember correctly Zetsu said "excuse me if I don't move at the speed of light." Which he could be exaggerating. We also don't know how fast Zetsu is and Madara barely beat him to Sasuke.

    As far as I know the 4th Hokage never really fought him. No the 1st didn't kill him (as I stated earlier) but he did defeat him, while Pain is undefeated in combat ( However is is 0-1 against Naruto's Gay speeches).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [660]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023

    1.)"Since this thread was magically reborn. I will simply say Pain is the strongest character. That is all."

    this is what you stated up above which leads me to believe you think he is the strongest character. so which is it, the strongest character or the strongest character we've seen fight?

    2.)i never said i assume but if thats the case then were both asses.

    3.)so you think thats all the first has to offer? also that wasn't really him anyways that was like the zombie version. i give you another example, alot of people thought the 4th hokage was the strongest yet we've never seen him fight.

    4.)we do know about his teleportation and its more advanced than the 4th's and the 4th's was refered to as light speed because he could teleport anywhere in an instant. kakashi stated he uses no seals and zetsu was no where there because he was watching sasuke fight itachi.

    5.)no the 4th was talking about the fox power when talking about something special. thats why he put it in naruto.

    6.)madara can control the nine-tailed-fox but he can't right now because its in naruto. i was saying he could get the chance though later on.

    7.)i've already explained to you why it is light speed. kakashi, zetsu, the 4th prove it so. really? if you remember madara was asking zetsu what took him so long to get there: http://wwww.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/07/

    8.)the 4th talks of it: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/10/ so two kages have failed. pain doesn't know how to kill madara though.

    Edited on 09/06/2009 11:02am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.