Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is strongest in naruto?

gaaraoftheeast

[121]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 1
    the strongest in naruto is gaara of course
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drunk_Samurai

[122]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 15
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

RaytheChameleon wrote:
    I think it's Sasuke.

Me too.

Sasuke will become the strongest at some point but for now it's probably Tobi
    Don't you mean Naruto?
    No naruto will most likely become Hokage but still he will be weaker than Sasuke
    How? He will defeat Sasuke eventually.
    like all hokages defeat enemies stronger than them sealing jutsu
    I already said it. The Third only lost because he was old.
    yes I'm not saying the opposite but AT THE TIME they fought the third was weaker than oro. if
    But you have to give credit to the Hokages. They don't have blodlines but still became Hokage with their own power. Probably Naruto and Sasuke will be the Strongest in the end

The First had one.
    ***SPOILER***

I think think thats a ninjutsu rather than a bloodline.
    But if u take Yamato into the equation then there is a probability. But they haven't fully explained what it is entire details are apart from only the first hokage could use the technique.

He merged two elements to create one. That is automatically a bloodline limit.

ecao123

[123]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 4
    Well, I'm betting the first hokage used a lot of wood attacks to beat Madara. My reasoning:

Wood type ninjutsu can supress tailed beast chakra, and it was said that the first hokage could tame the beasts like his own pets.

Jiraiya said it was possible that Madara manipulated Kyuubi (and probably other tailed beasts) to attack Konoha and such, so if the first stopped that ability using his beast chakra supressing, it would probably give him the upper hand.

Anyhow, the strongest at this point with abilities that we know of is most likely to be Pein/Pain. He is six people and each person can see what each other is seeing. He also beat Hanzou, which Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade couldn't beat together in their primes. Behind him would have to be Itachi or Jiraiya, Itachi's early growth as a shinobi is nothing short of exceptional, being an anbu squad leader at age 13, basically being as good as kakashi at age 13. And he has the MS which has two unique abilities for which we have seen only he can use. However, Itachi stated that even with Kisame helping him, he could at best kill Jiraiya but not without dying himself. JIraiya is also a very formidable opponent in that special mode that he has (sorry, the name is slipping me).

The person that has the most potential for growth is obviously naruto. His chakra is basically boundless and can't even be stopped by closing chakra points. Also, the fact that he can use shadow clones to make his training like 1000 times faster also helps. Also, he has only gone to four out of nine tails for Kyuubi's power, so he still has a lot of power left in him as a jinchiruiki (bad spelling).

It is not Sasuke because the Sharingan and Cursed Seal have limits. It's that simple. Also, the Sharingan uses chakra when it is activated, and a lot of it when using advanced abilities (like Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi 2 times in a day and Ameratsu once). The cursed seal momentarily gives extra chakra and power, but afterwords, the user is completely exhausted, as shown after the sound four run into the two leaf jounin, after the battle with CS2, they had to rest. Anyways, they also have limits to theeir strength. The Sharingan can go to three tomoes (little dots around the pupils), at which point they can track enemy movements to a great extent (only easily thwarted by chakra which has a mind of it's own, like the of Naruto when he uses kyuubi), copy enemy jutsu, see chakra (well, to an extent, as well as see what chakra affinity it is), and cast genjutsu with no handsigns. It also has powers for the MS, but that is all. THere is nothing more. Sasuke has already gotten a three tomoe sharingan and can use genjutsu effectively using it as shown when he battled Itachi last chapter, and when he reversed Oro's body exchange jutsu. The cursed seal is simply more chakra, and more power, just momentarily, and when it's over, the user is completely exhausted. There are also no more levels for CS than 2, since Orochimaru was the one who "invented" it by somehow taming Juugo (sp?).

So yeah, so far as we have seen, Pein/Pain is the most powerful, and Naruto has the most potential.

Ice_Dragon_3

[124]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 6
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

RaytheChameleon wrote:
    I think it's Sasuke.

Me too.

Don't you mean Naruto?
    No naruto will most likely become Hokage but still he will be weaker than Sasuke
    yes I'm not saying the opposite but AT THE TIME they fought the third was weaker than oro. if
    But you have to give credit to the Hokages. They don't have blodlines but still became Hokage with their own power. Probably Naruto and Sasuke will be the Strongest in the end
    The First had one.
    ***SPOILER***
    I think think thats a ninjutsu rather than a bloodline. But if u take Yamato into the equation then there is a probability. But they haven't fully explained what it is entire details are apart from only the first hokage could use the technique.

The two element rule is not always valid. For example the Byakugan bloodline does not use two elements. Probably haku was the another person who used wind and water to make ice.

PerfectAgent96

[125]Jan 1, 2008
    ecao123 wrote:
    Well, I'm betting the first hokage used a lot of wood attacks to beat Madara. My reasoning:

Wood type ninjutsu can supress tailed beast chakra, and it was said that the first hokage could tame the beasts like his own pets.

Jiraiya said it was possible that Madara manipulated Kyuubi (and probably other tailed beasts) to attack Konoha and such, so if the first stopped that ability using his beast chakra supressing, it would probably give him the upper hand.

Anyhow, the strongest at this point with abilities that we know of is most likely to be Pein/Pain. He is six people and each person can see what each other is seeing. He also beat Hanzou, which Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade couldn't beat together in their primes. Behind him would have to be Itachi or Jiraiya, Itachi's early growth as a shinobi is nothing short of exceptional, being an anbu squad leader at age 13, basically being as good as kakashi at age 13. And he has the MS which has two unique abilities for which we have seen only he can use. However, Itachi stated that even with Kisame helping him, he could at best kill Jiraiya but not without dying himself. JIraiya is also a very formidable opponent in that special mode that he has (sorry, the name is slipping me).

The person that has the most potential for growth is obviously naruto. His chakra is basically boundless and can't even be stopped by closing chakra points. Also, the fact that he can use shadow clones to make his training like 1000 times faster also helps. Also, he has only gone to four out of nine tails for Kyuubi's power, so he still has a lot of power left in him as a jinchiruiki (bad spelling).

It is not Sasuke because the Sharingan and Cursed Seal have limits. It's that simple. Also, the Sharingan uses chakra when it is activated, and a lot of it when using advanced abilities (like Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi 2 times in a day and Ameratsu once). The cursed seal momentarily gives extra chakra and power, but afterwords, the user is completely exhausted, as shown after the sound four run into the two leaf jounin, after the battle with CS2, they had to rest. Anyways, they also have limits to theeir strength. The Sharingan can go to three tomoes (little dots around the pupils), at which point they can track enemy movements to a great extent (only easily thwarted by chakra which has a mind of it's own, like the of Naruto when he uses kyuubi), copy enemy jutsu, see chakra (well, to an extent, as well as see what chakra affinity it is), and cast genjutsu with no handsigns. It also has powers for the MS, but that is all. THere is nothing more. Sasuke has already gotten a three tomoe sharingan and can use genjutsu effectively using it as shown when he battled Itachi last chapter, and when he reversed Oro's body exchange jutsu. The cursed seal is simply more chakra, and more power, just momentarily, and when it's over, the user is completely exhausted. There are also no more levels for CS than 2, since Orochimaru was the one who "invented" it by somehow taming Juugo (sp?).

So yeah, so far as we have seen, Pein/Pain is the most powerful, and Naruto has the most potential.
    Despite writing all that the 4th Hokage will always untill Naruto surpasses him will be the strongest

Drunk_Samurai

[126]Jan 1, 2008
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

RaytheChameleon wrote:
    I think it's Sasuke.
    Me too.
    Don't you mean Naruto?
    The First had one.
    ***SPOILER***
    I think think thats a ninjutsu rather than a bloodline. But if u take Yamato into the equation then there is a probability. But they haven't fully explained what it is entire details are apart from only the first hokage could use the technique.
    The two element rule is not always valid. For example the Byakugan bloodline does not use two elements. Probably haku was the another person who used wind and water to make ice.

Its an eye Kekkei Genkai. You just proved the point anyway. Haku's was a bloodline limit and even Kakashi stated it was.

Ice_Dragon_3

[127]Jan 1, 2008
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

RaytheChameleon wrote:
    I think it's Sasuke.
    Me too.
    Don't you mean Naruto?
    The First had one.
    ***SPOILER***

Its an eye Kekkei Genkai. You just proved the point anyway. Haku's was a bloodline limit and even Kakashi stated it was.

What i am trying to prove is that not all bloodlines require the two element rule.

Drunk_Samurai

[128]Jan 1, 2008
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

RaytheChameleon wrote:
    I think it's Sasuke.
    Me too.
    Don't you mean Naruto?
    The First had one.
    ***SPOILER***

What i am trying to prove is that not all bloodlines require the two element rule.

I was proving that Mokuton is a bloodline limit.

Ice_Dragon_3

[129]Jan 1, 2008
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

RaytheChameleon wrote:
    I think it's Sasuke.
    Me too.
    Don't you mean Naruto?
    The First had one.
    ***SPOILER***
    I was proving that Mokuton is a bloodline limit.
    I guess we both were arguing for different reasons Drunk

rez825

[130]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 27
    Sakura is the strongest! lol just kidding. But seriously, Naruto is the strongest.

Fedtekansler

[131]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 3

Kakashi explained the different kinds of Chakra to Naruto, and if you look at it from that point of view, then the strongest ninja can't be decided. Ninjas with incredible power will always have a weakness.

jujutheking

[132]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    ecao123 wrote:

LOL sasuke sharingan and new powers is limitless.LOL pein takjes orders from madara so no pein isn't the strongest.Madara stated sasuke sharingan will surpass itachi.Well if madara is the first then sasuke is 2nd.

ecao123

[133]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 4
    OMG, LETS ALL USE INTERNET TALK AND SPAM LOL AND USE BAD GRAMMAR, BEST IDEA EVER!

No.

Sasuke's sharingan and new powers (what is new powers) are not limitless. THe limit is the mangekyo sharingan, and Sasuke hasn't attained that yet and seems to have no intention of doing so.

OMG, READ WHAT I SAID!

FROM WHAT WE HAVE SEEN IN BATTLE!

We havn't seen Tobi/Madara in battle yet, nor people like Zetsu, so I have no right to include them. I could name a couple people who could whoop Sasuke's touche:
    Jiraiya
    Pein
    Most likely Itachi
    Most likely Tobi/Madara (again, havn't seen in battle, so no basis to compare.)

lavdrim

[134]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    jujutheking wrote:
    ecao123 wrote:

LOL sasuke sharingan and new powers is limitless.LOL pein takjes orders from madara so no pein isn't the strongest.Madara stated sasuke sharingan will surpass itachi.Well if madara is the first then sasuke is 2nd.
    wat makes u think sasuke is the strongest wen naruto has the nine tails and can train 10 times faster then sasuke

Mordiford

[135]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    I don't think the 4th is the strongest, and even if he "WAS" the current strongest character is obviously Pein being that he is the main villain.

uchia2000

[136]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 13
    Mordiford wrote:
    I don't think the 4th is the strongest, and even if he "WAS" the current strongest character is obviously Pein being that he is the main villain.
    Wasn't it already said that the 3rd was the strongest in his prime!?!

zoxir86

[137]Jan 1, 2008
    lavdrim wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:
    ecao123 wrote:

wat makes u think sasuke is the strongest wen naruto has the nine tails and can train 10 times faster then sasuke

cuz naruto is a dumb ass he could not understand he could either understand how his jutsu worked let alone using it correctly. if you're talking about brute force Naruto may be stronger but Sasuke if by far a better ninja and fighter than Naruto

uchia2000

[138]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 13
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:
    ecao123 wrote:

cuz naruto is a dumb ass he could not understand he could either understand how his jutsu worked let alone using it correctly. if you're talking about brute force Naruto may be stronger but Sasuke if by far a better ninja and fighter than Naruto
    And smarter Naruto charges in without thinking too much.

Tom1Kaskla

[139]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Mordiford wrote:
    I think he was at his own strongest in his prime(not a suprise))though it might reffer to his Chakra. not the strongest Hokage in his prime.Though him defeating 2 previous Hokages in battle and almost killing Orochi so it might be possible.
    Edited on 01/01/2008 1:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Mordiford

[140]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Mordiford wrote:

Yea i think it was, but people keep randomly claiming the 4th was the strongest just because he was pretty cool.

They also bring up really dumb examples like the Third didn't want the 3rd coffin to come up when fighting Orochimaru... Simple answer 2 Hokage's are easier to fight than 3. And if the 3rd hokage can take on 3 Hokage level opponents [3 times as strong as the average Kage] AT THAT AGE... Wooh...