Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is strongest in naruto?

  • Avatar of fantasyleader2

    fantasyleader2

    [181]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 186
    Pain is the strongest. Hands down.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of uchia2000

    uchia2000

    [182]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 10/28/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 6,582
    anubis145 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:
    ecao123 wrote:
    Well, I'm betting the first hokage used a lot of wood attacks to beat Madara. My reasoning: Wood type ninjutsu can supress tailed beast chakra, and it was said that the first hokage could tame the beasts like his own pets. Jiraiya said it was possible that Madara manipulated Kyuubi (and probably other tailed beasts) to attack Konoha and such, so if the first stopped that ability using his beast chakra supressing, it would probably give him the upper hand. Anyhow, the strongest at this point with abilities that we know of is most likely to be Pein/Pain. He is six people and each person can see what each other is seeing. He also beat Hanzou, which Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade couldn't beat together in their primes. Behind him would have to be Itachi or Jiraiya, Itachi's early growth as a shinobi is nothing short of exceptional, being an anbu squad leader at age 13, basically being as good as kakashi at age 13. And he has the MS which has two unique abilities for which we have seen only he can use. However, Itachi stated that even with Kisame helping him, he could at best kill Jiraiya but not without dying himself. JIraiya is also a very formidable opponent in that special mode that he has (sorry, the name is slipping me). The person that has the most potential for growth is obviously naruto. His chakra is basically boundless and can't even be stopped by closing chakra points. Also, the fact that he can use shadow clones to make his training like 1000 times faster also helps. Also, he has only gone to four out of nine tails for Kyuubi's power, so he still has a lot of power left in him as a jinchiruiki (bad spelling). It is not Sasuke because the Sharingan and Cursed Seal have limits. It's that simple. Also, the Sharingan uses chakra when it is activated, and a lot of it when using advanced abilities (like Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi 2 times in a day and Ameratsu once). The cursed seal momentarily gives extra chakra and power, but afterwords, the user is completely exhausted, as shown after the sound four run into the two leaf jounin, after the battle with CS2, they had to rest. Anyways, they also have limits to theeir strength. The Sharingan can go to three tomoes (little dots around the pupils), at which point they can track enemy movements to a great extent (only easily thwarted by chakra which has a mind of it's own, like the of Naruto when he uses kyuubi), copy enemy jutsu, see chakra (well, to an extent, as well as see what chakra affinity it is), and cast genjutsu with no handsigns. It also has powers for the MS, but that is all. THere is nothing more. Sasuke has already gotten a three tomoe sharingan and can use genjutsu effectively using it as shown when he battled Itachi last chapter, and when he reversed Oro's body exchange jutsu. The cursed seal is simply more chakra, and more power, just momentarily, and when it's over, the user is completely exhausted. There are also no more levels for CS than 2, since Orochimaru was the one who "invented" it by somehow taming Juugo (sp?). So yeah, so far as we have seen, Pein/Pain is the most powerful, and Naruto has the most potential.
    LOL sasuke sharingan and new powers is limitless.LOL pein takjes orders from madara so no pein isn't the strongest.Madara stated sasuke sharingan will surpass itachi.Well if madara is the first then sasuke is 2nd.
    wat makes u think sasuke is the strongest wen naruto has the nine tails and can train 10 times faster then sasuke
    cuz naruto is a dumb ass he could not understand he could either understand how his jutsu worked let alone using it correctly. if you're talking about brute force Naruto may be stronger but Sasuke if by far a better ninja and fighter than Naruto
    have u been reading the manga lately to say that is utter stupidness
    yes I have. and you should probably give some arguments in order to call utter stupidness what I wrote or else that will make you comment stupid
    1.against neji tell how did he beat neji at the end. 2.how did he win his most reasent battle since his beaten Kakuzu his shown no other skill except that he can use strategy nearly as well as shikamaru and can use hes mind a lot betta then nearly anyone else, he figured a way to find sasuke in minutes, and the old naruto would of went at tobi without thinking, but now hes calm and using hes mind dont write please unless its something educated,and if u write about the past naruto dont bother cuz a wont argue with u on that. but this new naruto is nothing like the old one.
    both of them were to busy on bragging rather than fighting. Neji on how naruto is destined to lose against a genius like him and kakuzu on how he fought the first Hokage. How can you even say naruto was calm against tobi he just charged at him without thinking how ONE single guy stood against 8. why didn't anyone else attack tobi? Not even kiba who is impulsive like naruto. the reason is simple all of them think before they act except naruto that is. The new naruto may be better than the old one but he remains a big mouth that only uses brute force
    Naruto is a big mouth who uses brute force? That applies much more to Sasuke than Naruto. Naruto uses some level of strategy in all of his fights. Sasuke never uses strategy, unless you count spamming Sharingan, Ten no Juin, and Chidori as strategy. Beside that, Naruto has the strongest jutsu in the series (Fuuton: Rasenshuriken). The only thing that could potentially do more damage is a large summoning. Too bad Sasuke killed Manda and Gamabunta's fine!
    Naruto spams Shadow Clone, Rasengan, and the demon foxes power. Naruto attacks before thinking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ecao123

    ecao123

    [183]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/04
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 185
    He does that less now, except when somebody like Oro pisses him off, then he just goes 4 tails and starts attacking like crazy. Otherwise, he's gotten better, at least he will try to covertly attack from behind. Anyways, both of them are big mouths and brute forcers sometimes. Mostly pre timeskip though. Sasuke charged at Itachi with chidori and later naruto at the VOTE (lol, no... pun in tended). Sasuke also has a big mouth in the fact that he's a huge braggart, he brags more than any character in the manga. Naruto is also a big mouth in that he never stops talking, but mostly he talks about never giving up and saving sasuke and stuff. And he charges and uses brute force by using the rasengan a lot and using tons of shadow clones.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sifuirohorzuko

    sifuirohorzuko

    [184]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 340

    ecao123 wrote:
    He does that less now, except when somebody like Oro pisses him off, then he just goes 4 tails and starts attacking like crazy. Otherwise, he's gotten better, at least he will try to covertly attack from behind. Anyways, both of them are big mouths and brute forcers sometimes. Mostly pre timeskip though. Sasuke charged at Itachi with chidori and later naruto at the VOTE (lol, no... pun in tended). Sasuke also has a big mouth in the fact that he's a huge braggart, he brags more than any character in the manga. Naruto is also a big mouth in that he never stops talking, but mostly he talks about never giving up and saving sasuke and stuff. And he charges and uses brute force by using the rasengan a lot and using tons of shadow clones.

    Yeah Naruto has really since that talk with Yamato about using your own strentgh. plus i think he realizes that eventually he could lose permanent control. And ive never seen sasuke as a braggart. I mean hes a little too sure of himself and his abilties but he should be. i mean when you can hold with an akatsuki then i think you have the right to brag. But the strongest person in the naruto world is definitely pein at the moment.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lavdrim

    lavdrim

    [185]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/01/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,692
    sifuirohorzuko wrote:

    ecao123 wrote:
    He does that less now, except when somebody like Oro pisses him off, then he just goes 4 tails and starts attacking like crazy. Otherwise, he's gotten better, at least he will try to covertly attack from behind. Anyways, both of them are big mouths and brute forcers sometimes. Mostly pre timeskip though. Sasuke charged at Itachi with chidori and later naruto at the VOTE (lol, no... pun in tended). Sasuke also has a big mouth in the fact that he's a huge braggart, he brags more than any character in the manga. Naruto is also a big mouth in that he never stops talking, but mostly he talks about never giving up and saving sasuke and stuff. And he charges and uses brute force by using the rasengan a lot and using tons of shadow clones.

    Yeah Naruto has really since that talk with Yamato about using your own strentgh. plus i think he realizes that eventually he could lose permanent control. And ive never seen sasuke as a braggart. I mean hes a little too sure of himself and his abilties but he should be. i mean when you can hold with an akatsuki then i think you have the right to brag. But the strongest person in the naruto world is definitely pein at the moment.

    well wen u have 6 people that r as strong as a kage then:O:O no one else should be considered stronger
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firelord_dude

    firelord_dude

    [186]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,871
    I've said it a thousands times and I'll say it again, the strongest is:
    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 01/02/2008 4:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zoxir86

    zoxir86

    [187]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 08/26/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,666
    anubis145 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:
    ecao123 wrote:
    Well, I'm betting the first hokage used a lot of wood attacks to beat Madara. My reasoning: Wood type ninjutsu can supress tailed beast chakra, and it was said that the first hokage could tame the beasts like his own pets. Jiraiya said it was possible that Madara manipulated Kyuubi (and probably other tailed beasts) to attack Konoha and such, so if the first stopped that ability using his beast chakra supressing, it would probably give him the upper hand. Anyhow, the strongest at this point with abilities that we know of is most likely to be Pein/Pain. He is six people and each person can see what each other is seeing. He also beat Hanzou, which Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade couldn't beat together in their primes. Behind him would have to be Itachi or Jiraiya, Itachi's early growth as a shinobi is nothing short of exceptional, being an anbu squad leader at age 13, basically being as good as kakashi at age 13. And he has the MS which has two unique abilities for which we have seen only he can use. However, Itachi stated that even with Kisame helping him, he could at best kill Jiraiya but not without dying himself. JIraiya is also a very formidable opponent in that special mode that he has (sorry, the name is slipping me). The person that has the most potential for growth is obviously naruto. His chakra is basically boundless and can't even be stopped by closing chakra points. Also, the fact that he can use shadow clones to make his training like 1000 times faster also helps. Also, he has only gone to four out of nine tails for Kyuubi's power, so he still has a lot of power left in him as a jinchiruiki (bad spelling). It is not Sasuke because the Sharingan and Cursed Seal have limits. It's that simple. Also, the Sharingan uses chakra when it is activated, and a lot of it when using advanced abilities (like Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi 2 times in a day and Ameratsu once). The cursed seal momentarily gives extra chakra and power, but afterwords, the user is completely exhausted, as shown after the sound four run into the two leaf jounin, after the battle with CS2, they had to rest. Anyways, they also have limits to theeir strength. The Sharingan can go to three tomoes (little dots around the pupils), at which point they can track enemy movements to a great extent (only easily thwarted by chakra which has a mind of it's own, like the of Naruto when he uses kyuubi), copy enemy jutsu, see chakra (well, to an extent, as well as see what chakra affinity it is), and cast genjutsu with no handsigns. It also has powers for the MS, but that is all. THere is nothing more. Sasuke has already gotten a three tomoe sharingan and can use genjutsu effectively using it as shown when he battled Itachi last chapter, and when he reversed Oro's body exchange jutsu. The cursed seal is simply more chakra, and more power, just momentarily, and when it's over, the user is completely exhausted. There are also no more levels for CS than 2, since Orochimaru was the one who "invented" it by somehow taming Juugo (sp?). So yeah, so far as we have seen, Pein/Pain is the most powerful, and Naruto has the most potential.
    LOL sasuke sharingan and new powers is limitless.LOL pein takjes orders from madara so no pein isn't the strongest.Madara stated sasuke sharingan will surpass itachi.Well if madara is the first then sasuke is 2nd.
    wat makes u think sasuke is the strongest wen naruto has the nine tails and can train 10 times faster then sasuke
    cuz naruto is a dumb ass he could not understand he could either understand how his jutsu worked let alone using it correctly. if you're talking about brute force Naruto may be stronger but Sasuke if by far a better ninja and fighter than Naruto
    have u been reading the manga lately to say that is utter stupidness
    yes I have. and you should probably give some arguments in order to call utter stupidness what I wrote or else that will make you comment stupid
    1.against neji tell how did he beat neji at the end. 2.how did he win his most reasent battle since his beaten Kakuzu his shown no other skill except that he can use strategy nearly as well as shikamaru and can use hes mind a lot betta then nearly anyone else, he figured a way to find sasuke in minutes, and the old naruto would of went at tobi without thinking, but now hes calm and using hes mind dont write please unless its something educated,and if u write about the past naruto dont bother cuz a wont argue with u on that. but this new naruto is nothing like the old one.
    both of them were to busy on bragging rather than fighting. Neji on how naruto is destined to lose against a genius like him and kakuzu on how he fought the first Hokage. How can you even say naruto was calm against tobi he just charged at him without thinking how ONE single guy stood against 8. why didn't anyone else attack tobi? Not even kiba who is impulsive like naruto. the reason is simple all of them think before they act except naruto that is. The new naruto may be better than the old one but he remains a big mouth that only uses brute force
    Naruto is a big mouth who uses brute force? That applies much more to Sasuke than Naruto. Naruto uses some level of strategy in all of his fights. Sasuke never uses strategy, unless you count spamming Sharingan, Ten no Juin, and Chidori as strategy. Beside that, Naruto has the strongest jutsu in the series (Fuuton: Rasenshuriken). The only thing that could potentially do more damage is a large summoning. Too bad Sasuke killed Manda and Gamabunta's fine!
    I hope you saw what you wrote Sasuke fights without strategy well I never saw that coming. Sasuke had a strategy in each and every fight he got in he knew exactly how to deal with gaara in the chounin exam. He had He manage to conserve chakra and defeat naruto in VoTE etc I to bored to write others. You don't know about the Rasen shourinken we haven't yet seen Sasukes jutsu. and seriously the only strategy naruto has is get his ass kicked and then begg the Kyubi for chakra
    Edited on 01/02/2008 4:49pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JohnyBlade

    JohnyBlade

    [188]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 07/28/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 344
    Naruto is all about what Itachi said when was giving information to Sasori about him in the anime, "he is the one who charges first". Naruto was always about that and that only. Naruto fights with little brain and a lot of guts. His "strategies" r all rational and never well thought out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sps23

    sps23

    [189]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 21
    fantasyleader2 wrote:
    Pain is the strongest. Hands down.


    You mean Pein?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zfighter88

    zfighter88

    [190]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/03
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,610
    Why do people here never give Naruto any credit? Naruto isn't quite so reckless like he used to be. He used strategy to defeat Kakuzu (sp?). When before Naruto would loudly announce his moves, now he's very subtle about them. Like when he's unexpectedly attacked Itachi and Tobi from behind. I realize that they both avoided the attacks but that's because they're both extremely strong and are obviously not going to go down that easily. I'm just trying to make a point that Naruto is improving a great deal, he's my favorite character. Oh, and Itachi commented that Naruto is learning how to better fight the sharingan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownkitwo

    unknownkitwo

    [191]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,281

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zfighter88

    zfighter88

    [192]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/03
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,610
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownkitwo

    unknownkitwo

    [193]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,281
    zfighter88 wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    The devil is chasing you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zfighter88

    zfighter88

    [194]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/03
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,610
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    The devil is chasing you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of millica

    millica

    [195]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 7

    I think that Naruto is the strongest..

    Why is he then the main character?!

    And Gaara is strong, he's mu favourite

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [196]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    The devil is chasing you.


    I'm not Michael Jackson!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zfighter88

    zfighter88

    [197]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/03
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,610
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    The devil is chasing you.


    I'm not Michael Jackson!
    I would hope not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownkitwo

    unknownkitwo

    [198]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,281
    zfighter88 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    The devil is chasing you.
    I'm not Michael Jackson!
    I would hope not.
    Yeah, then i'd probably break my computer and hide.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zoxir86

    zoxir86

    [199]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 08/26/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,666
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    unknownkitwo wrote:

    I am the strongest in Naruto! *does handsigns* Summoning jutsu! *summons Micheal Jackson* "Chase them away Micheal!!!" *everyone runs*

    *runs like the devil is chasing him.*
    The devil is chasing you.
    I'm not Michael Jackson!
    I would hope not.
    Yeah, then i'd probably break my computer and hide.

    Michael Jackson WHERE?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jujutheking

    jujutheking

    [200]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,272
    anubis145 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:
    ecao123 wrote:
    Well, I'm betting the first hokage used a lot of wood attacks to beat Madara. My reasoning: Wood type ninjutsu can supress tailed beast chakra, and it was said that the first hokage could tame the beasts like his own pets. Jiraiya said it was possible that Madara manipulated Kyuubi (and probably other tailed beasts) to attack Konoha and such, so if the first stopped that ability using his beast chakra supressing, it would probably give him the upper hand. Anyhow, the strongest at this point with abilities that we know of is most likely to be Pein/Pain. He is six people and each person can see what each other is seeing. He also beat Hanzou, which Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade couldn't beat together in their primes. Behind him would have to be Itachi or Jiraiya, Itachi's early growth as a shinobi is nothing short of exceptional, being an anbu squad leader at age 13, basically being as good as kakashi at age 13. And he has the MS which has two unique abilities for which we have seen only he can use. However, Itachi stated that even with Kisame helping him, he could at best kill Jiraiya but not without dying himself. JIraiya is also a very formidable opponent in that special mode that he has (sorry, the name is slipping me). The person that has the most potential for growth is obviously naruto. His chakra is basically boundless and can't even be stopped by closing chakra points. Also, the fact that he can use shadow clones to make his training like 1000 times faster also helps. Also, he has only gone to four out of nine tails for Kyuubi's power, so he still has a lot of power left in him as a jinchiruiki (bad spelling). It is not Sasuke because the Sharingan and Cursed Seal have limits. It's that simple. Also, the Sharingan uses chakra when it is activated, and a lot of it when using advanced abilities (like Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi 2 times in a day and Ameratsu once). The cursed seal momentarily gives extra chakra and power, but afterwords, the user is completely exhausted, as shown after the sound four run into the two leaf jounin, after the battle with CS2, they had to rest. Anyways, they also have limits to theeir strength. The Sharingan can go to three tomoes (little dots around the pupils), at which point they can track enemy movements to a great extent (only easily thwarted by chakra which has a mind of it's own, like the of Naruto when he uses kyuubi), copy enemy jutsu, see chakra (well, to an extent, as well as see what chakra affinity it is), and cast genjutsu with no handsigns. It also has powers for the MS, but that is all. THere is nothing more. Sasuke has already gotten a three tomoe sharingan and can use genjutsu effectively using it as shown when he battled Itachi last chapter, and when he reversed Oro's body exchange jutsu. The cursed seal is simply more chakra, and more power, just momentarily, and when it's over, the user is completely exhausted. There are also no more levels for CS than 2, since Orochimaru was the one who "invented" it by somehow taming Juugo (sp?). So yeah, so far as we have seen, Pein/Pain is the most powerful, and Naruto has the most potential.
    LOL sasuke sharingan and new powers is limitless.LOL pein takjes orders from madara so no pein isn't the strongest.Madara stated sasuke sharingan will surpass itachi.Well if madara is the first then sasuke is 2nd.
    wat makes u think sasuke is the strongest wen naruto has the nine tails and can train 10 times faster then sasuke
    cuz naruto is a dumb ass he could not understand he could either understand how his jutsu worked let alone using it correctly. if you're talking about brute force Naruto may be stronger but Sasuke if by far a better ninja and fighter than Naruto
    have u been reading the manga lately to say that is utter stupidness
    yes I have. and you should probably give some arguments in order to call utter stupidness what I wrote or else that will make you comment stupid
    1.against neji tell how did he beat neji at the end. 2.how did he win his most reasent battle since his beaten Kakuzu his shown no other skill except that he can use strategy nearly as well as shikamaru and can use hes mind a lot betta then nearly anyone else, he figured a way to find sasuke in minutes, and the old naruto would of went at tobi without thinking, but now hes calm and using hes mind dont write please unless its something educated,and if u write about the past naruto dont bother cuz a wont argue with u on that. but this new naruto is nothing like the old one.
    both of them were to busy on bragging rather than fighting. Neji on how naruto is destined to lose against a genius like him and kakuzu on how he fought the first Hokage. How can you even say naruto was calm against tobi he just charged at him without thinking how ONE single guy stood against 8. why didn't anyone else attack tobi? Not even kiba who is impulsive like naruto. the reason is simple all of them think before they act except naruto that is. The new naruto may be better than the old one but he remains a big mouth that only uses brute force
    Naruto is a big mouth who uses brute force? That applies much more to Sasuke than Naruto. Naruto uses some level of strategy in all of his fights. Sasuke never uses strategy, unless you count spamming Sharingan, Ten no Juin, and Chidori as strategy. Beside that, Naruto has the strongest jutsu in the series (Fuuton: Rasenshuriken). The only thing that could potentially do more damage is a large summoning. Too bad Sasuke killed Manda and Gamabunta's fine!

    U must be out of ur mind.Sasuke used strategy to take out deidara.LOL read the chapter again.He didn't just go after deidara.He planned everything out and even when he won he said he had a plan B.Gamabunta???? Wat is he going to do against a sharingan?He will just end up dead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.