Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is the strongest Akatsuki member and why?

hyrtm

[1]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 4

I'm not sure but these are the possibilaties (in my opinion)

Itachi: Wiped out his entire clan... without a scratch!

Kisame: I got nothing here

Deidara: Got a Jinchuuruuchi (or whatever they are)

Sasori: Didn't he survive a horible accident? Is that why he has puppet parts?

Orochimaru: We all know he is extremely strong.

Tobi: Claims to have killed a demon.

Zetsu: He is a plant. You have to have a really freaking cool power to be a plant.

Akatsuki learder: Obviously, he is the strongest.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

curbyourself

[2]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    kisame is the strongest because of all his chakra, even the akatsuki leader said kisame has the most chakra

hyrtm

[3]Dec 14, 2006
    I thought Kisame used a sword.

curbyourself

[4]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 9

his sword also eats chakra which is pretty powerful, but he also has a lot of chakra

Yashimi

[5]Dec 14, 2006

Well, one has to asume 'The Leader.' Otherwise... well he probably wouldn't be Leader... But who really knows. I mean we haven't even seen some of the Akatsuki Members real Power. We know Itachi's pretty darn powerful and that Kisame's got the largest Chakra Supply. We know that Deidara has to be powerful to have captured two Jinchurikii. We all know Tobi wasn't much help on the Sanbi, but he still could have some untapped powers, he's just so goofy and clumsy you wouldn't suspect it. Hidan... Well... He's basically Immortal, it's kinda idiotic to call someone weak when they can have their head chopped off and not die. Kakuzo admitted that he's the weakest Offensively in Akatsuki, so there's no debate there. Then there's Zetsu. We haven't really see him do anything orther be a scout so who knows what he's capable of in Battle. Then there's the one yet-to-be-revealed Member who obviously we have NO clue what's going on there. So... yeah... We have no clue who's the strongest. Until we know all the unrevealed details of Akatsuki it's basically a matter of opinion.

UchihaMaraDa

[6]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 2
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

Deidara: Has taken 2 demons, the one-tail and the 3-tails.
    Tobi: Probably the weakest one in Akatsuki. He's just a bigmouth.
    Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.
    Unknown member: Possibly the second strongest in Akatsuki.

Here's a list of the ninjas which is now in Akatsuki.
    1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.

Drunk_Samurai

[7]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 15
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.

1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.

Where was it said Kisame killed the Water country's feudal lord? All they stated was that he killed a feudal lord. They never listed a specific one.

wizard_ninja

[8]Dec 14, 2006
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:

1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

Where was it said Kisame killed the Water country's feudal lord? All they stated was that he killed a feudal lord. They never listed a specific one.
    he must be thinking of Zabuza. He killed a Water country fuedal lord

Drunk_Samurai

[9]Dec 14, 2006
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:

1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

I don't recall that either.

someguy0830

[10]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 27
    Kurenai mentions that he assassinated at least one feudal lord. She doesn't mention which one, but he's killed at least one.

Moviemaster2222

[11]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 16
    You know, people should take into account that itatchi is slowly going blind.

Master_M2K

[12]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 58

Moviemaster2222 wrote:

Is there even a point to this useless spam.

Daidoji_Tangen

[13]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 11
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:

1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

I don't recall that either.

No. He tried to kill the Mizukage. He failed.

trigon55

[14]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    I think Itachi's the strongest, he took out his entire powerful clan without a scratch when he was like 12 yrs old

terrabreak13

[15]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 11

Moviemaster2222 wrote:

I've read this on forums so many times. Where did you guys get this info? Is this when Kakashi was fighting the clone Itachi? Because I know they didn't say he was going blind.

Zetsu seems powerful but until he proves himself I wouldn't put him so high on the list. It seems like his dual personality could get in the way when he is fighting.

ninja-4976

[16]Dec 15, 2006
    hyrtm wrote:

Itachi: Wiped out his entire clan... without a scratch!

Kisame: I got nothing here

Zetsu: He is a plant. You have to have a really freaking cool power to be a plant.

Orichmaru isn´t in it anymore

ninja-4976

[17]Dec 15, 2006

trigon55 wrote:
    I think Itachi's the strongest, he took out his entire powerful clan without a scratch when he was like 12 yrs old

actully he was about 13,14, or 15

Drunk_Samurai

[18]Dec 15, 2006
    Master_M2K wrote:

Moviemaster2222 wrote:

Is there even a point to this useless spam.

Maybe you should read the manga before calling a post useless.

hyrtm

[19]Dec 15, 2006
    ninja-4976 wrote:
    hyrtm wrote:

Itachi: Wiped out his entire clan... without a scratch! Defeated Kakashi and Gai

Kisame: Defeated Asuma

Orichmaru isn´t in it anymore

But he was in it so techinically, he counts.

Raikiri1103

[20]Dec 15, 2006
    terrabreak13 wrote:

Moviemaster2222 wrote:

I've read this on forums so many times. Where did you guys get this info? Is this when Kakashi was fighting the clone Itachi? Because I know they didn't say he was going blind.

Zetsu seems powerful but until he proves himself I wouldn't put him so high on the list. It seems like his dual personality could get in the way when he is fighting.

Actually I remember that aswell, the Mongekyou Sharingan cuases damage to the eyes after too much use. I remember way back when Itachi and Kisame were fighting Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma Kisame told Itachi its dangerous to use the Mongekyou for too long. And I remember when Kakashi fought that Itachi dead body clone thing, Kakashi asked Itachi how much has his eyesight diminished, and if Im not mistaken Itachi didn't say anything, almost as if he didn't want to say.