Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Who is the strongest Akatsuki member and why?

  • Avatar of hyrtm

    hyrtm

    [1]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 601

    I'm not sure but these are the possibilaties (in my opinion)

    Itachi: Wiped out his entire clan... without a scratch!

    Kisame: I got nothing here

    Deidara: Got a Jinchuuruuchi (or whatever they are)

    Sasori: Didn't he survive a horible accident? Is that why he has puppet parts?

    Orochimaru: We all know he is extremely strong.

    Tobi: Claims to have killed a demon.

    Zetsu: He is a plant. You have to have a really freaking cool power to be a plant.

    Akatsuki learder: Obviously, he is the strongest.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of curbyourself

    curbyourself

    [2]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,575
    kisame is the strongest because of all his chakra, even the akatsuki leader said kisame has the most chakra
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hyrtm

    hyrtm

    [3]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 601
    I thought Kisame used a sword.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of curbyourself

    curbyourself

    [4]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,575

    his sword also eats chakra which is pretty powerful, but he also has a lot of chakra

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Yashimi

    Yashimi

    [5]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 12/01/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 80

    Well, one has to asume 'The Leader.' Otherwise... well he probably wouldn't be Leader... But who really knows. I mean we haven't even seen some of the Akatsuki Members real Power. We know Itachi's pretty darn powerful and that Kisame's got the largest Chakra Supply. We know that Deidara has to be powerful to have captured two Jinchurikii. We all know Tobi wasn't much help on the Sanbi, but he still could have some untapped powers, he's just so goofy and clumsy you wouldn't suspect it. Hidan... Well... He's basically Immortal, it's kinda idiotic to call someone weak when they can have their head chopped off and not die. Kakuzo admitted that he's the weakest Offensively in Akatsuki, so there's no debate there. Then there's Zetsu. We haven't really see him do anything orther be a scout so who knows what he's capable of in Battle. Then there's the one yet-to-be-revealed Member who obviously we have NO clue what's going on there. So... yeah... We have no clue who's the strongest. Until we know all the unrevealed details of Akatsuki it's basically a matter of opinion.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UchihaMaraDa

    UchihaMaraDa

    [6]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 08/22/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 202
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

    Deidara: Has taken 2 demons, the one-tail and the 3-tails.
    Tobi: Probably the weakest one in Akatsuki. He's just a bigmouth.
    Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

    Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

    Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

    Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.
    Unknown member: Possibly the second strongest in Akatsuki.

    Here's a list of the ninjas which is now in Akatsuki.
    1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

    The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [7]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

    Deidara: Has taken 2 demons, the one-tail and the 3-tails.
    Tobi: Probably the weakest one in Akatsuki. He's just a bigmouth.
    Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

    Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

    Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

    Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.
    Unknown member: Possibly the second strongest in Akatsuki.

    Here's a list of the ninjas which is now in Akatsuki.
    1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

    The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.




    Where was it said Kisame killed the Water country's feudal lord? All they stated was that he killed a feudal lord. They never listed a specific one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wizard_ninja

    wizard_ninja

    [8]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,031
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

    Deidara: Has taken 2 demons, the one-tail and the 3-tails.
    Tobi: Probably the weakest one in Akatsuki. He's just a bigmouth.
    Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

    Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

    Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

    Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.
    Unknown member: Possibly the second strongest in Akatsuki.

    Here's a list of the ninjas which is now in Akatsuki.
    1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

    The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.




    Where was it said Kisame killed the Water country's feudal lord? All they stated was that he killed a feudal lord. They never listed a specific one.
    he must be thinking of Zabuza. He killed a Water country fuedal lord
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [9]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

    Deidara: Has taken 2 demons, the one-tail and the 3-tails.
    Tobi: Probably the weakest one in Akatsuki. He's just a bigmouth.
    Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

    Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

    Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

    Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.
    Unknown member: Possibly the second strongest in Akatsuki.

    Here's a list of the ninjas which is now in Akatsuki.
    1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

    The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.




    Where was it said Kisame killed the Water country's feudal lord? All they stated was that he killed a feudal lord. They never listed a specific one.
    he must be thinking of Zabuza. He killed a Water country fuedal lord


    I don't recall that either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [10]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    Kurenai mentions that he assassinated at least one feudal lord. She doesn't mention which one, but he's killed at least one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Moviemaster2222

    Moviemaster2222

    [11]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/16/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,528
    You know, people should take into account that itatchi is slowly going blind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [12]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032

    Moviemaster2222 wrote:
    You know, people should take into account that itatchi is slowly going blind.

    Is there even a point to this useless spam.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [13]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    Akatsuki Leader: Probably strongest, because he has some crazy summons and can teleport or something of that sort. And he's offcourse the leader.

    Deidara: Has taken 2 demons, the one-tail and the 3-tails.
    Tobi: Probably the weakest one in Akatsuki. He's just a bigmouth.
    Sasori: Well he's dead but so what. He killed the sandaime kazekage who was known to be the strongest kazekage ever.
    Orochimaru: Not a member of Akatsuki anymore. But he is a sannin and killed sandaime hokage.

    Itachi: Wiped out the strongest clan in Konoha by himself. Has incredible doujutsu.
    Kizame: Has the most chakra. Is one on the 7 swordsmen of the hidden village of mist. His sword absorbs chakra. He is known for killing the water country's Feudal Lord.

    Kakuzu: Very strong ninja. Has 4 ghosts inside him which control each element. One has to destroy all his 5 hearts to kill him.
    Hidan: He has the slowest attacks in Akatsuki. He is dumb. He is in some crazy religion. He is immortal.

    Zetsu: He's Akatsukis scout. I think he is the second or the third most powerful in akatsuki. He just looks so strong.
    Unknown member: Possibly the second strongest in Akatsuki.

    Here's a list of the ninjas which is now in Akatsuki.
    1. AL
    2. Zetsu
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Deidara
    6. Hidan
    7. Kizame
    8. Tobi

    The unknown member is not in this list because this is also a list of who I think is the strongest and weakest.




    Where was it said Kisame killed the Water country's feudal lord? All they stated was that he killed a feudal lord. They never listed a specific one.
    he must be thinking of Zabuza. He killed a Water country fuedal lord


    I don't recall that either.


    No. He tried to kill the Mizukage. He failed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trigon55

    trigon55

    [14]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,748
    I think Itachi's the strongest, he took out his entire powerful clan without a scratch when he was like 12 yrs old
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of terrabreak13

    terrabreak13

    [15]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/16/03
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 782

    Moviemaster2222 wrote:
    You know, people should take into account that itatchi is slowly going blind.

    I've read this on forums so many times. Where did you guys get this info? Is this when Kakashi was fighting the clone Itachi? Because I know they didn't say he was going blind.

    Zetsu seems powerful but until he proves himself I wouldn't put him so high on the list. It seems like his dual personality could get in the way when he is fighting.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ninja-4976

    ninja-4976

    [16]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/13/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 156
    hyrtm wrote:

    I'm not sure but these are the possibilaties (in my opinion)

    Itachi: Wiped out his entire clan... without a scratch!

    Kisame: I got nothing here

    Deidara: Got a Jinchuuruuchi (or whatever they are)

    Sasori: Didn't he survive a horible accident? Is that why he has puppet parts?

    Orochimaru: We all know he is extremely strong.

    Tobi: Claims to have killed a demon.

    Zetsu: He is a plant. You have to have a really freaking cool power to be a plant.

    Akatsuki learder: Obviously, he is the strongest.

    Orichmaru isn´t in it anymore

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ninja-4976

    ninja-4976

    [17]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/13/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 156

    trigon55 wrote:
    I think Itachi's the strongest, he took out his entire powerful clan without a scratch when he was like 12 yrs old

    actully he was about 13,14, or 15

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [18]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    Master_M2K wrote:

    Moviemaster2222 wrote:
    You know, people should take into account that itatchi is slowly going blind.

    Is there even a point to this useless spam.



    Maybe you should read the manga before calling a post useless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hyrtm

    hyrtm

    [19]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 601
    ninja-4976 wrote:
    hyrtm wrote:

    I'm not sure but these are the possibilaties (in my opinion)

    Itachi: Wiped out his entire clan... without a scratch! Defeated Kakashi and Gai

    Kisame: Defeated Asuma

    Deidara: Got a Jinchuuruuchi (or whatever they are)

    Sasori: Didn't he survive a horible accident? Is that why he has puppet parts?

    Orochimaru: We all know he is extremely strong.

    Tobi: Claims to have killed a demon.

    Zetsu: He is a plant. You have to have a really freaking cool power to be a plant.

    Akatsuki learder: Obviously, he is the strongest.

    Orichmaru isn´t in it anymore

    But he was in it so techinically, he counts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raikiri1103

    Raikiri1103

    [20]Dec 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/25/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,198
    terrabreak13 wrote:

    Moviemaster2222 wrote:
    You know, people should take into account that itatchi is slowly going blind.

    I've read this on forums so many times. Where did you guys get this info? Is this when Kakashi was fighting the clone Itachi? Because I know they didn't say he was going blind.

    Zetsu seems powerful but until he proves himself I wouldn't put him so high on the list. It seems like his dual personality could get in the way when he is fighting.



    Actually I remember that aswell, the Mongekyou Sharingan cuases damage to the eyes after too much use. I remember way back when Itachi and Kisame were fighting Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma Kisame told Itachi its dangerous to use the Mongekyou for too long. And I remember when Kakashi fought that Itachi dead body clone thing, Kakashi asked Itachi how much has his eyesight diminished, and if Im not mistaken Itachi didn't say anything, almost as if he didn't want to say.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.