Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

who is ur fav naruto character

trainjokers34

[1]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    its hard to choose for me lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pikastatic100

[2]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 48
    Naruto, of course.

ninjaX226

[3]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 24
    Zetsu! Whats better then a plant man that eats dead bodies?

And the Pein in second.

trainjokers34

[4]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    lol

Tskyonmai07

[5]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 14

Itachi: It was luv at first sight*NO HOMO*

OR

Killer Bee: His a beast(literally...),He raps, He's black, and he beat SAUCE-KAY what else is their to luv

nathanher

[6]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    pain hes strong second is probaly sasuke then...sakura hahaha

Eddy654

[7]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 18
    First of all I dont mean to sound like a buzz kill, although this topic is certainly not needed because people have made them countlessly in the past and they dont accomplish anything really also they could cause flamming or spamming. You could of asked this is the Q and A thread but since you didnt it cant be helped...

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

For the record I like everyone in the manga there all great and are well developed some better than other but those are my top favorites.
    Edited on 03/01/2009 7:20pm

xTokiWartoothx

[8]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 10
    Eddy654 wrote:
    First of all I dont mean to sound like a buzz kill, although this topic is certainly not needed because people have made them countlessly in the past and they dont accomplish anything really also they could cause flamming or spamming. You could of asked this is the Q and A thread but since you didnt it cant be helped...

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

For the record I like everyone in the manga there all great and are well developed some better than other but those are my top favorites.

i agree, unnecessary. but wth, sounds fun

overall number one super fav - naruto, no competition, he's just so darn lovable

favorite hero (male) - shikamaru
    favorite hero (female) - sakura
    favorite villain - hidan

Eddy654

[9]Mar 1, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

overall number one super fav - naruto, no competition, he's just so darn lovable

favorite villain - hidan
    Thats cool, I like to keep an open mind on the characters and not to be so biased.

xTokiWartoothx

[10]Mar 1, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

favorite villain - hidan
    Thats cool, I like to keep an open mind on the characters and not to be so biased.

i try to but i can't help it. i mean, that spunky little 12 year old brat with his blond hair and big blue eyes was the reason i started reading in the first place. he's just such an interesting character. he was a total punk in the beginning but in all honesty he has to be the purest soul on the planet. his actions are only ever motivated by love, loyalty, and the want to do the right thing. in every fight he's shown true selflessness, and he never, never, never, never, never gives up.

Eddy654

[11]Mar 1, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

favorite villain - hidan

i try to but i can't help it. i mean, that spunky little 12 year old brat with his blond hair and big blue eyes was the reason i started reading in the first place. he's just such an interesting character. he was a total punk in the beginning but in all honesty he has to be the purest soul on the planet. his actions are only ever motivated by love, loyalty, and the want to do the right thing. in every fight he's shown true selflessness, and he never, never, never, never, never gives up.
    Yes those are the fundamental reasons I also like Naruto as well, I do admit I can be biased at times although I try to avoid acting like that cause I dont wanna seem rude.

xTokiWartoothx

[12]Mar 1, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

favorite villain - hidan

Yes those are the fundamental reasons I also like Naruto as well, I do admit I can be biased at times although I try to avoid acting like that cause I dont wanna seem rude.

anyone who doesn't love naruto doesn't have a reason to read/watch. it's his story. contrary to what his costars have said many times, he is exactly the kind of person who could be the main character in a story. lol

(hope you remember what im talking about)

Eddy654

[13]Mar 1, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

favorite villain - hidan

anyone who doesn't love naruto doesn't have a reason to read/watch. it's his story. contrary to what his costars have said many times, he is exactly the kind of person who could be the main character in a story. lol

I think so but I'm not sure.

xTokiWartoothx

[14]Mar 1, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

favorite villain - hidan

lol, they always used to tell him "you could never be the main character in a story"

Eddy654

[15]Mar 1, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Favorite- Naruto

Favorite-(Villain) Pain

favorite villain - hidan

lol, they always used to tell him "you could never be the main character in a story"
    Oh lol...