Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

WHO WANTS 2 C SASUKE AND SAKURA KISS N AN EPISODE? Well It Happened

  • Avatar of onceinabluemoon

    onceinabluemoon

    [41]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,475
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [42]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [43]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.


    Ummm, your point? None of those had any romantic connotations. He sees Sakura as a close friend and nothing more (well, not even as a close friend anymore since Naruto seems like the only he hasn't entirely broken his bond with).

    My guess about Sasuke's future love life: he'll wind up with some off screen romance or a character who will later be introduced. None of the current girls seem like a good fit for him. Besides he has bigger issues to deal with right now instead of hooking up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [44]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.


    Ummm, your point? None of those had any romantic connotations. He sees Sakura as a close friend and nothing more (well, not even as a close friend anymore since Naruto seems like the only he hasn't entirely broken his bond with).

    My guess about Sasuke's future love life: he'll wind up with some off screen romance or a character who will later be introduced. None of the current girls seem like a good fit for him. Besides he has bigger issues to deal with right now instead of hooking up.
    Everyone has a bigger issue right now including Naruto. Sakura had a huge crush on Sasuke for many years. Feelings like that dont just go away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [45]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.


    Ummm, your point? None of those had any romantic connotations. He sees Sakura as a close friend and nothing more (well, not even as a close friend anymore since Naruto seems like the only he hasn't entirely broken his bond with).

    My guess about Sasuke's future love life: he'll wind up with some off screen romance or a character who will later be introduced. None of the current girls seem like a good fit for him. Besides he has bigger issues to deal with right now instead of hooking up.
    Everyone has a bigger issue right now including Naruto. Sakura had a huge crush on Sasuke for many years. Feelings like that dont just go away.


    I agree with you on the first part. Though I was referring to the deeper psychological issues that Sasuke has.

    As for the second part, show me where in Part 2 that Sakura is shown with romantic feelings for Sasuke.

    Don't get me wrong. I believe she has deep feelings for him, but they've become mostly as a lost teammate and friend.

    I also don't believe she's in love with Naruto yet. Just the process of falling in love with him. So, the lack of romantic feelings of Sasuke she has isn't her falling for Naruto, but just moving on from a childhood crush.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [46]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    I type this everytime time.... could be spoilers.

    After sakura admits her feeling for sasuke as she tries to stop him, she asks naruto for help to get him back, he promises her he will knowing full well it will brake his hearth but just to see her happy, when he says "So, you really like him huh?", you can see by her expression that she realized something, and what i think it that naruto likes her a lot, and he thoughts afterwards where she says "He always understood me", "He always helped me" she is noticing how much Naruto has been there and done for her even though many times she ignored him or dismissed him, Also the thank you she gives naruto i believe it is not just for the promise he makes, but is for the fact that she realized, that even when sasuke is not there, she has naruto that cares about her and well really likes her.

    When naruto comes back without sasuke, yes sakura does seem upset, but she seems a bit happy in just saying naruto is safe most likelly as a teammate but none the less.
    After the time skip the first thing she asks naruto is "what do you think?""Do i look more womanly now?" , most likelly because she had someone she can have that sort of attitude with but the fact she wanted naruto to notice her is a plus imo.
    Some things happen in between that like when they fight they seem to have the same attitude, even when naruto thinks "I got to watch out" "one of those punches from sakura might kill me" His face is in a different context from what he is thinking, almost a really how to describe it....in love type of face.

    When naruto goes Kyubii(SP, i am crap at it) sakura holds her hearth and thinks of his name then starts running towards him to save him, and her attitude also when she finds out the fox is inside naruto amazed me as i saw how much she really cares about him now.
    Sai who is good at detection the emotions of others says "Sakura at times like this i can see how you can be...really nice to naruto", and when sakura is trying to revive naruto the guy next to her(forgot his name) says "...sakura i can see how much you..." then he get cut off, but we can probably guess by what he said before that will lead to the work love or like.

    It seems also that after the timeskip naruto is more obessed with sasuke than sakura is, she is mainly helping get sasuke back now both for naruto and also because he is a team mate, friend and part of team 7, i no longer think it is because she loves him.

    Well these is roughly what i remmenber and why i believe sakura/naruto will be together there is just more and more evidence coming out compared to any other couple in the anime, and some of my quotes may be a little off but i am sure it is well along those lines. i will add anything more if i remmenber it.

    NarutoxSakura! no escaping my message
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lavdrim

    lavdrim

    [47]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/01/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,692
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.


    Ummm, your point? None of those had any romantic connotations. He sees Sakura as a close friend and nothing more (well, not even as a close friend anymore since Naruto seems like the only he hasn't entirely broken his bond with).

    My guess about Sasuke's future love life: he'll wind up with some off screen romance or a character who will later be introduced. None of the current girls seem like a good fit for him. Besides he has bigger issues to deal with right now instead of hooking up.
    Everyone has a bigger issue right now including Naruto. Sakura had a huge crush on Sasuke for many years. Feelings like that dont just go away.
    i just cant see sasuke being in love with enyone its just not like him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [48]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    lavdrim wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.


    Ummm, your point? None of those had any romantic connotations. He sees Sakura as a close friend and nothing more (well, not even as a close friend anymore since Naruto seems like the only he hasn't entirely broken his bond with).

    My guess about Sasuke's future love life: he'll wind up with some off screen romance or a character who will later be introduced. None of the current girls seem like a good fit for him. Besides he has bigger issues to deal with right now instead of hooking up.
    Everyone has a bigger issue right now including Naruto. Sakura had a huge crush on Sasuke for many years. Feelings like that dont just go away.
    i just cant see sasuke being in love with enyone its just not like him.


    she won't and the feeling has gone, she seems to care as a team mate now and she is not even as crazy about sasuke as naruto is, the only reason she is still searching for him, well yes to see her friend again but because naruto is really obessed with him, please read my long post.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wibadgers

    wibadgers

    [49]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 158

    DeadTeen wrote:
    I type this everytime time.... could be spoilers. After sakura admits her feeling for sasuke as she tries to stop him, she asks naruto for help to get him back, he promises her he will knowing full well it will brake his hearth but just to see her happy, when he says "So, you really like him huh?", you can see by her expression that she realized something, and what i think it that naruto likes her a lot, and he thoughts afterwards where she says "He always understood me", "He always helped me" she is noticing how much Naruto has been there and done for her even though many times she ignored him or dismissed him, Also the thank you she gives naruto i believe it is not just for the promise he makes, but is for the fact that she realized, that even when sasuke is not there, she has naruto that cares about her and well really likes her. When naruto comes back without sasuke, yes sakura does seem upset, but she seems a bit happy in just saying naruto is safe most likelly as a teammate but none the less. After the time skip the first thing she asks naruto is "what do you think?""Do i look more womanly now?" , most likelly because she had someone she can have that sort of attitude with but the fact she wanted naruto to notice her is a plus imo. Some things happen in between that like when they fight they seem to have the same attitude, even when naruto thinks "I got to watch out" "one of those punches from sakura might kill me" His face is in a different context from what he is thinking, almost a really how to describe it....in love type of face. When naruto goes Kyubii(SP, i am crap at it) sakura holds her hearth and thinks of his name then starts running towards him to save him, and her attitude also when she finds out the fox is inside naruto amazed me as i saw how much she really cares about him now. Sai who is good at detection the emotions of others says "Sakura at times like this i can see how you can be...really nice to naruto", and when sakura is trying to revive naruto the guy next to her(forgot his name) says "...sakura i can see how much you..." then he get cut off, but we can probably guess by what he said before that will lead to the work love or like. It seems also that after the timeskip naruto is more obessed with sasuke than sakura is, she is mainly helping get sasuke back now both for naruto and also because he is a team mate, friend and part of team 7, i no longer think it is because she loves him. Well these is roughly what i remmenber and why i believe sakura/naruto will be together there is just more and more evidence coming out compared to any other couple in the anime, and some of my quotes may be a little off but i am sure it is well along those lines. i will add anything more if i remmenber it. NarutoxSakura! no escaping my message

     i agree with you 100%, nice job of summing it all up.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [50]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    Thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of onceinabluemoon

    onceinabluemoon

    [51]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,475
    lavdrim wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    its probably gonna lean towards narusaku, but i personaly don't care which ship happens, as long as its not sasusaku....btw in that picture they were only hugging
    Agreed. As long as SOME ship happens. (And as long as Sasuke's not part of it.) I'd hate it if there was all this commotion over the ships and nothing ever happened.
    Why cant Sasuke be involved in the story romanticaly?
    He could, I guess. He's just not a good match for any girls right now.
    He could be for Sakura. We have seen times where has gotten close to Sakura on the bridge,in the forest of death and before he left the village.


    Ummm, your point? None of those had any romantic connotations. He sees Sakura as a close friend and nothing more (well, not even as a close friend anymore since Naruto seems like the only he hasn't entirely broken his bond with).

    My guess about Sasuke's future love life: he'll wind up with some off screen romance or a character who will later be introduced. None of the current girls seem like a good fit for him. Besides he has bigger issues to deal with right now instead of hooking up.
    Everyone has a bigger issue right now including Naruto. Sakura had a huge crush on Sasuke for many years. Feelings like that dont just go away.
    i just cant see sasuke being in love with enyone its just not like him.
    Exactly what I said/meant.

    DeadTeen wrote:
    I type this everytime time.... could be spoilers.

    After sakura admits her feeling for sasuke as she tries to stop him, she asks naruto for help to get him back, he promises her he will knowing full well it will brake his hearth but just to see her happy, when he says "So, you really like him huh?", you can see by her expression that she realized something, and what i think it that naruto likes her a lot, and he thoughts afterwards where she says "He always understood me", "He always helped me" she is noticing how much Naruto has been there and done for her even though many times she ignored him or dismissed him, Also the thank you she gives naruto i believe it is not just for the promise he makes, but is for the fact that she realized, that even when sasuke is not there, she has naruto that cares about her and well really likes her.

    When naruto comes back without sasuke, yes sakura does seem upset, but she seems a bit happy in just saying naruto is safe most likelly as a teammate but none the less.
    After the time skip the first thing she asks naruto is "what do you think?""Do i look more womanly now?" , most likelly because she had someone she can have that sort of attitude with but the fact she wanted naruto to notice her is a plus imo.
    Some things happen in between that like when they fight they seem to have the same attitude, even when naruto thinks "I got to watch out" "one of those punches from sakura might kill me" His face is in a different context from what he is thinking, almost a really how to describe it....in love type of face.

    When naruto goes Kyubii(SP, i am crap at it) sakura holds her hearth and thinks of his name then starts running towards him to save him, and her attitude also when she finds out the fox is inside naruto amazed me as i saw how much she really cares about him now.
    Sai who is good at detection the emotions of others says "Sakura at times like this i can see how you can be...really nice to naruto", and when sakura is trying to revive naruto the guy next to her(forgot his name) says "...sakura i can see how much you..." then he get cut off, but we can probably guess by what he said before that will lead to the work love or like.

    It seems also that after the timeskip naruto is more obessed with sasuke than sakura is, she is mainly helping get sasuke back now both for naruto and also because he is a team mate, friend and part of team 7, i no longer think it is because she loves him.

    Well these is roughly what i remmenber and why i believe sakura/naruto will be together there is just more and more evidence coming out compared to any other couple in the anime, and some of my quotes may be a little off but i am sure it is well along those lines. i will add anything more if i remmenber it.

    NarutoxSakura! no escaping my message
    Yep. That about sums it up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [52]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    YAY People are actually reading what i type
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PhilDiffy

    PhilDiffy

    [53]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/16/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 755
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [54]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.


    lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [55]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [56]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.


    true but none the less, the two characters we are talking about Naruto and Sakura, so far when they are together there are lot of hints there by Kishimoto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [57]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    DeadTeen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.


    true but none the less, the two characters we are talking about Naruto and Sakura, so far when they are together there are lot of hints there by Kishimoto.
    Kakashi is with Naruto and Sakura also. Does that mean their will be a love triangle?*gasp* Its waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be saying this relation ship will happen and that one wont. So far there hasn't even been anything romantic between Naruto and Sakura. Hinata hasn't even made her apperance and Sakura and Sasuke have only seen eachother once. Trust me. Sakura still cares for him and still has feelings for him. Big crushes like that dont just leave.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [58]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.


    true but none the less, the two characters we are talking about Naruto and Sakura, so far when they are together there are lot of hints there by Kishimoto.
    Kakashi is with Naruto and Sakura also. Does that mean their will be a love triangle?*gasp* Its waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be saying this relation ship will happen and that one wont. So far there hasn't even been anything romantic between Naruto and Sakura. Hinata hasn't even made her apperance and Sakura and Sasuke have only seen eachother once. Trust me. Sakura still cares for him and still has feelings for him. Big crushes like that dont just leave.

    dude did you read my long post i never said just because they are handing out together, it is also because there are things being said..."Naruto" she thinks as she holds he hearth, he reaction to him having the fox, say saying "sakura at times like this i can see how you are... really nice to naruto" and the guy that is next to sakura when she heals naruto says this is the end bit, " I can see just by looking at you sakura that you really..." we expect love or like towards naruto but like in every anime he gets cut off, those signs that make me think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of onceinabluemoon

    onceinabluemoon

    [59]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,475
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.
    You can guess what'll happen if you know the Naruto storyline well enough. After studing authors works for as long as the loyal Naruto fans have, you can probably correctly guess what will happen in the storyline. But hey, ya never know. (And for the record, sometimes it's good to be biased. Not bashing you though.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [60]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    DeadTeen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.


    true but none the less, the two characters we are talking about Naruto and Sakura, so far when they are together there are lot of hints there by Kishimoto.
    Kakashi is with Naruto and Sakura also. Does that mean their will be a love triangle?*gasp* Its waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be saying this relation ship will happen and that one wont. So far there hasn't even been anything romantic between Naruto and Sakura. Hinata hasn't even made her apperance and Sakura and Sasuke have only seen eachother once. Trust me. Sakura still cares for him and still has feelings for him. Big crushes like that dont just leave.

    dude did you read my long post i never said just because they are handing out together, it is also because there are things being said..."Naruto" she thinks as she holds he hearth, he reaction to him having the fox, say saying "sakura at times like this i can see how you are... really nice to naruto" and the guy that is next to sakura when she heals naruto says this is the end bit, " I can see just by looking at you sakura that you really..." we expect love or like towards naruto but like in every anime he gets cut off, those signs that make me think.
    He could have said cared for Naruto.Maybe he was going to say love. You can love a brother, Mom and freind. It doesn't have to be romantic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.