Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

WHO WANTS 2 C SASUKE AND SAKURA KISS N AN EPISODE? Well It Happened

  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [61]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    yeah but in all honesty, if it was cared for, he would have not cut off, i think it is something more that he wants to be hidden for now.
    Edited on 03/19/2007 12:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [62]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    DeadTeen wrote:
    yeah but in all honesty, if it was cared for, he would have not cut off, i think it is something more that he wants to be hidden for now.
    Or maybe its just a good way for Kishimoto to mis lead you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [63]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    meh i do not think so.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of onceinabluemoon

    onceinabluemoon

    [64]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,475
    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    yeah but in all honesty, if it was cared for, he would have not cut off, i think it is something more that he wants to be hidden for now.
    Or maybe its just a good way for Kishimoto to mis lead you
    That's just not like him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [65]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    sega1226 wrote:
    Wait! What?! Sakura loves Naruto? I thought Naruto loved sakura, sakura loved sasuke, and sasuke didn't like either one of them. and SAKURA AND SASUKE DID NOT KISS. IT WAS A HUG!!
    Sakura does not love Naruto and Sasuke does not hate Sakura. Some people are just retarded


    Nope. We read the manga. Sakura does love Naruto but Sasuke never really hated Sakura.
    Personally, I would consider him Chidori Nagashi-ing her and trying to use uber instakill pwnij no jutsu on her as hatred, but thats just me. Even if it's not hate, he would not kiss under the circumstance he had any manner of control over his body.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Neji3750

    Neji3750

    [66]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,430
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    yeah but in all honesty, if it was cared for, he would have not cut off, i think it is something more that he wants to be hidden for now.
    Or maybe its just a good way for Kishimoto to mis lead you
    That's just not like him.

    How would you know?Are you his brother?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [67]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [68]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [69]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.
    i am not being biased, i am just seeing how it won't yes, it may be imo at 1% chance it will happen, there happy , we all have our opinion, some are based on facts others are not, the reason i believe in narutoxsakura so much is because of the facts.

    anyway night night see ya tomorrow.

    Edited on 03/19/2007 3:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of balla_4_life

    balla_4_life

    [70]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/04/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 157

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.

    Anything is possible i guess. but sasusaku is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [71]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    balla_4_life wrote:

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.

    Anything is possible i guess. but sasusaku is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    Why? We know Sakura has a crush on Sasuke. We know they have only seen each other once in about three years. Who's to say what will happen when they meet up again or when Hinata makes her apperance and confronts Naruto about her feelings. Right now at the moment their isn't any romatic things going on right now since they all have goals they need to acomplish. Once it is done and Sasuke becomes one of the good guys and Hinata admits her feelings to Naruto we have no idea how it can turn out. My point is it is way to early to say a relationship is impossible seeing as their hasn't ben anything romantic going on at all between nay one on the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [72]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    yeah but in all honesty, if it was cared for, he would have not cut off, i think it is something more that he wants to be hidden for now.
    Or maybe its just a good way for Kishimoto to mis lead you


    Masashi Kishimoto is not Eiichiro Oda.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of balla_4_life

    balla_4_life

    [73]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/04/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 157
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.

    Anything is possible i guess. but sasusaku is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    Why? We know Sakura has a crush on Sasuke. We know they have only seen each other once in about three years. Who's to say what will happen when they meet up again or when Hinata makes her apperance and confronts Naruto about her feelings. Right now at the moment their isn't any romatic things going on right now since they all have goals they need to acomplish. Once it is done and Sasuke becomes one of the good guys and Hinata admits her feelings to Naruto we have no idea how it can turn out. My point is it is way to early to say a relationship is impossible seeing as their hasn't ben anything romantic going on at all between nay one on the show.

    I didn't say it was impossible, i said it is highly unlikely. Why? well lets look at the facts we know about sakura and sasuke.

    - Sakura HAD a crush on sasuke, we don't know if she still does

    - The one time they saw each other he tried to kill her

    - When Sakura said she loved sasuke he said thank you.........and then karate chopped her in the back.....hmmmm

    - Hinata has made no attempt to talk to naruto and naruto has absolutely no feelings for hinata

    - There has been some romance when sakura offered to feed Naruto, and then sai ruined it

    - Hinata Naruto has an even less likely chance to happen than SasuSaku

    - Sakura is developing feelings for Naruto

    Like i said........anything is possible. If i jump off a cliff, who knows i might fly. But it is highly unlikely that i will and that Sakura will get together with Sasuke.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [74]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Whoever put up this forum is a lying douchebag. Sasuke and Sakura have NEVER kissed. And will not. I'm getting sick of these idiots who insist upon Sasu/Saku. I could bet my first born that it will never happen.
    I dare you bet you're first born on that. You peple are biased and dont want it to happen. Ij not saying that it will but Im noit syaing it wont. Right now Sasuke is diong his own thing so how would it be possible to be any romantic happening between him and Sakura. If you have ever had a big crush you would know thats those feelings really never leave. Sakura has only seen Sasuke once so how can you even make assume she doesn't like him any more after just one encounter? Hinata still likes Naruto and will have to over come her fears and admit her love for Naruto. You really cant tell what the future holds since allot of characters havent made their apperances yet. Who knows what will happen next time Naruto and Hinata meet or what will happen when Sakura and Sasuke meet. Unlees you are Kishimoto you really have no idea. And remember I prefer Naruto and Sakura. I just cant stand biased people.


    I do support NaruSaku but it's not bias that's coloring my opinion. It's the fact that Sakura has shown 0 romantic interest in Sasuke. Deep caring about a friend and a teammate, but no romance.

    Is it possible? Yes (especially if Kishimoto comes out of nowhere and throws NaruHina at us which pretty much relies on this).

    Is it likely? No. Though probaly likely enough that you shouldn't bet your first born.

    Also, what does Hinata appeareance have to do with SasuSaku? It's not like Naruto's going to suddenly drop his feelings for Sakura for her.

    And finally, feelings can change. I've had girlfriends who I cared about deeply, but I moved on. Sakura can too. Anyone can.

    balla_4_life wrote:
    There has been some romance when sakura offered to feed Naruto, and then sai ruined it


    True. Naruto even says as much when he *****es at Sai for not reading faces.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of onceinabluemoon

    onceinabluemoon

    [75]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,475
    Neji3750 wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    yeah but in all honesty, if it was cared for, he would have not cut off, i think it is something more that he wants to be hidden for now.
    Or maybe its just a good way for Kishimoto to mis lead you
    That's just not like him.
    How would you know?Are you his brother?
    What's got you in such a bad mood? I just know Masashi Kishimoto's work and it doesn't seem like something he would do. Maybe it's just me. It's just my opinion.
    Edited on 03/19/2007 7:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [76]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    balla_4_life wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.

    Anything is possible i guess. but sasusaku is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    Why? We know Sakura has a crush on Sasuke. We know they have only seen each other once in about three years. Who's to say what will happen when they meet up again or when Hinata makes her apperance and confronts Naruto about her feelings. Right now at the moment their isn't any romatic things going on right now since they all have goals they need to acomplish. Once it is done and Sasuke becomes one of the good guys and Hinata admits her feelings to Naruto we have no idea how it can turn out. My point is it is way to early to say a relationship is impossible seeing as their hasn't ben anything romantic going on at all between nay one on the show.

    I didn't say it was impossible, i said it is highly unlikely. Why? well lets look at the facts we know about sakura and sasuke.

    - Sakura HAD a crush on sasuke, we don't know if she still does

    - The one time they saw each other he tried to kill her

    - When Sakura said she loved sasuke he said thank you.........and then karate chopped her in the back.....hmmmm

    - Hinata has made no attempt to talk to naruto and naruto has absolutely no feelings for hinata

    - There has been some romance when sakura offered to feed Naruto, and then sai ruined it

    - Hinata Naruto has an even less likely chance to happen than SasuSaku

    - Sakura is developing feelings for Naruto

    Like i said........anything is possible. If i jump off a cliff, who knows i might fly. But it is highly unlikely that i will and that Sakura will get together with Sasuke.

    I can see now you are just biased. You need some time to think because their is no pint in argiung with someone who is biased. It wont get anywhere.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [77]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.

    Anything is possible i guess. but sasusaku is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    Why? We know Sakura has a crush on Sasuke. We know they have only seen each other once in about three years. Who's to say what will happen when they meet up again or when Hinata makes her apperance and confronts Naruto about her feelings. Right now at the moment their isn't any romatic things going on right now since they all have goals they need to acomplish. Once it is done and Sasuke becomes one of the good guys and Hinata admits her feelings to Naruto we have no idea how it can turn out. My point is it is way to early to say a relationship is impossible seeing as their hasn't ben anything romantic going on at all between nay one on the show.

    I didn't say it was impossible, i said it is highly unlikely. Why? well lets look at the facts we know about sakura and sasuke.

    - Sakura HAD a crush on sasuke, we don't know if she still does

    - The one time they saw each other he tried to kill her

    - When Sakura said she loved sasuke he said thank you.........and then karate chopped her in the back.....hmmmm

    - Hinata has made no attempt to talk to naruto and naruto has absolutely no feelings for hinata

    - There has been some romance when sakura offered to feed Naruto, and then sai ruined it

    - Hinata Naruto has an even less likely chance to happen than SasuSaku

    - Sakura is developing feelings for Naruto

    Like i said........anything is possible. If i jump off a cliff, who knows i might fly. But it is highly unlikely that i will and that Sakura will get together with Sasuke.

    I can see now you are just biased. You need some time to think because their is no pint in argiung with someone who is biased. It wont get anywhere.


    Quoted for the pure irony of it all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [78]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

    byakugan7 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    meh sasusaku will not happen i am just happy with that knowledge.
    Oh Ok. Now I see. You dont want it to happen so you will not except the fact that it is possible. I see. Biased.

    Anything is possible i guess. but sasusaku is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    Why? We know Sakura has a crush on Sasuke. We know they have only seen each other once in about three years. Who's to say what will happen when they meet up again or when Hinata makes her apperance and confronts Naruto about her feelings. Right now at the moment their isn't any romatic things going on right now since they all have goals they need to acomplish. Once it is done and Sasuke becomes one of the good guys and Hinata admits her feelings to Naruto we have no idea how it can turn out. My point is it is way to early to say a relationship is impossible seeing as their hasn't ben anything romantic going on at all between nay one on the show.

    I didn't say it was impossible, i said it is highly unlikely. Why? well lets look at the facts we know about sakura and sasuke.

    - Sakura HAD a crush on sasuke, we don't know if she still does

    - The one time they saw each other he tried to kill her

    - When Sakura said she loved sasuke he said thank you.........and then karate chopped her in the back.....hmmmm

    - Hinata has made no attempt to talk to naruto and naruto has absolutely no feelings for hinata

    - There has been some romance when sakura offered to feed Naruto, and then sai ruined it

    - Hinata Naruto has an even less likely chance to happen than SasuSaku

    - Sakura is developing feelings for Naruto

    Like i said........anything is possible. If i jump off a cliff, who knows i might fly. But it is highly unlikely that i will and that Sakura will get together with Sasuke.

    I can see now you are just biased. You need some time to think because their is no pint in argiung with someone who is biased. It wont get anywhere.


    Quoted for the pure irony of it all.
    What? The funny thing is I actually prefer Naruto and Sakura. Im just not Biased. Basing you're ideas on Sakura feeding Naruto is just plain stupid. Their hasn't been anything romantic between any of the. You just really want Naruto and Sakura to happpen so you eliminate any other possibilities. Hinata hasn't even made a apperance and Sasuke has only seen Sakura once. Wow. I dont even know why Im even arguing. It wont get any where.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [79]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    byakugan7 wrote:
    What? The funny thing is I actually prefer Naruto and Sakura. Im just not Biased. Basing you're ideas on Sakura feeding Naruto is just plain stupid. Their hasn't been anything romantic between any of the. You just really want Naruto and Sakura to happpen so you eliminate any other possibilities. Hinata hasn't even made a apperance and Sasuke has only seen Sakura once. Wow. I dont even know why Im even arguing. It wont get any where.


    Because you're extremely biased. At least when it comes to the Uchias. Even if it's different subject where I don't think you're being biased, it's funny hearing you say that.

    And I'm not basing my ideas on Sakura feeding Naruto. If you wanna look back at my posts, I have argued NaruSaku long before that.

    I was just pointing that as the first overt romantic interest Sakura has in Naruto. It's slight and really amounts to no more than flirting, but it's there.

    As for your points: Saying Hinata hasn't appeared so we don't know about her and Naruto yet is pointles. She's not even in the race. Naruto has shown absolutely ZERO interest in her besides a friend. If she were to tell him her feelings for him, I highly doubt he'll just magically grow all of these emotions for someone he hasn't spent more than five hours interacting with in his life, while dumping the feelings he has for his constant companion.

    Sasuke and Sakura have ALOT MORE chance to get together, but that still isn't much. We seen them together again. Once sure, but let's look at that. What did Sasuke do? He ignored her except when she first came and when she tried to attack him. Naruto is really the only he gave the time of day. For her part, Sakura showed no signs of romance. She showed determination to bring back Sasuke, even she had to use force.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [80]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    What? The funny thing is I actually prefer Naruto and Sakura. Im just not Biased. Basing you're ideas on Sakura feeding Naruto is just plain stupid. Their hasn't been anything romantic between any of the. You just really want Naruto and Sakura to happpen so you eliminate any other possibilities. Hinata hasn't even made a apperance and Sasuke has only seen Sakura once. Wow. I dont even know why Im even arguing. It wont get any where.


    Because you're extremely biased. At least when it comes to the Uchias. Even if it's different subject where I don't think you're being biased, it's funny hearing you say that.

    And I'm not basing my ideas on Sakura feeding Naruto. If you wanna look back at my posts, I have argued NaruSaku long before that.

    I was just pointing that as the first overt romantic interest Sakura has in Naruto. It's slight and really amounts to no more than flirting, but it's there.

    As for your points: Saying Hinata hasn't appeared so we don't know about her and Naruto yet is pointles. She's not even in the race. Naruto has shown absolutely ZERO interest in her besides a friend. If she were to tell him her feelings for him, I highly doubt he'll just magically grow all of these emotions for someone he hasn't spent more than five hours interacting with in his life, while dumping the feelings he has for his constant companion.

    Sasuke and Sakura have ALOT MORE chance to get together, but that still isn't much. We seen them together again. Once sure, but let's look at that. What did Sasuke do? He ignored her except when she first came and when she tried to attack him. Naruto is really the only he gave the time of day. For her part, Sakura showed no signs of romance. She showed determination to bring back Sasuke, even she had to use force.
    How can you tell how Sakura felt by one encounter? Its obvious she still likes his attitube and people dont get over crushes tha fast. She has had a crush on Sasuke since she was a kid. I highly doubt it just went away. She even tells Naruto Sasuke was way cooler than Sai in those exact words. Hinata will have to admit her feelings to Naruto also. Whats have Naruto and Sakura dont that would even make you think its more than a freindship? I have seen them hang out but its kind of normal considering they are on the same team. I havent seen anything saying Sakura has a crush on Naruto. There hasn;t even been any romance between them. I see them developing their freindship but nothing more. Like i said. its way to ealry to say that relationship will happen and the other wont. Since Hinata still hasn't made her apperance and seen Naruto and Sasuke has only seen Sakura once and nothing raomantic has been develpoing between any other characters how can you even determine which relationship will happen and which wont. I can give you that at this pint Naruto looks more obvious at this point but only because none of the other characters that could contriidct that haven't been introduced yet or haven't been seen tha much. Its way to early to say Hinata and Naruto is impossible and Sasuke and Sakura is impossible. Nothing has happened between any of the characters so its seems like a toss up to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.