Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

WHO WANTS 2 C SASUKE AND SAKURA KISS N AN EPISODE? Well It Happened

  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [141]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    And she NEVER really got to know Sasuke at all. And now that he's completely evil, he isn't coming back. Meaning that she probably might need a relationship with someone whos alive.
    LOL Sasuke is completley evil and wont come back? Enough said.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [142]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    byakugan7 wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    And she NEVER really got to know Sasuke at all. And now that he's completely evil, he isn't coming back. Meaning that she probably might need a relationship with someone whos alive.
    LOL Sasuke is completley evil and wont come back? Enough said.


    He might come back but the fact She never really got to know him much is kind of true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [143]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Byakugan7, let me start with this: You're an idiot. Being biased does not mean having an opinionbacked by facts. It means you will simply continue stating your point and dismissing all evidence and throwing insults while providing no evidence... wait, that's your strategy isn't it? Everyone here has shown their opinion and backed it up with fact EXCEPT YOU.
    For example:
    :
    *yawn*...You baised and are having a tamptrum beacuse Im expoising your ***** ass for the biased **** that you are. There hasn't been anything roimatic to even talk like that in teh first place. You got facts my ass. Thass not even possible to even fcats at this point to even say something will definitly happen and the rest are impossible so you are a biased prick


    :
    *yawn* You are biased. Are we done here? There is no point in arguing with some one who is baised because it wont get any where.


    :
    Im not here to say hinata and Naruto is impossible or Sasuke or Sakura because I think they all have equally good chances of happening
    They do not have equal chance. Hinata has had a total of 2 pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura has had 100+ pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura and Sasuke have been near eachother for one chapter of the last 100. Naruto and Sakura have been near eachother for about 75 of the last 100 chapters. That is not equality. And don't say it is because Hinata does not appear much. If Kishimoto wanted to hook them up she would make an appearance. If you can't figure that out, please stop breathing.

    Deadteen: Don't waste your time on this garbage. He's going to keep insisting you're biased and/or wrong without providing any manner of evidence or intelligent thought. He does it constantly. We can only hope tv.com adds a policy of banning the excessively stupid and get him banned.
    You still dont understand do you you biased idiot? Just becasue Sakura has been in the manga more than other charcters doesn't mean they love eachother. Kakahsi has been in alot of chapters but does that mean he has better chances in being with Sakura than Sasuke? no. All you guys are saying is naruto and Sakura have spent more time in the manga. You truly are an idiot if you think the fact that they have had more time in the manga proves their realtionship will happen. And you call that facts? Idiot
    Well, he called me an idiot so he must be right. Anyone else find it funny how he calls me biased when I'm a NaruIno supporter in NaruSaku vs. NaruHina discussion and then goes on to firmly position himself in the definition of biased?
    Sakura is the major ship for Naruto (other than NaruHina). Kishimoto would have to sink below the level of Christopher Paolini before he ignored Hinata for 200 chapters then decides to make her marry Naruto. If it were going to happen there would be events leading up to it. The manga is coming to a close. That's why we have only two Jinchuriki left and Orochimaru's done his transfer. Kishimoto is closing everything up. There's no room for anything to lead up to NaruHina, especially since the focus of the manga is Sasuke, Akatsuki and Kyuubi and Hinata has never even said any of those words.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [144]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    anubis145 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Byakugan7, let me start with this: You're an idiot. Being biased does not mean having an opinionbacked by facts. It means you will simply continue stating your point and dismissing all evidence and throwing insults while providing no evidence... wait, that's your strategy isn't it? Everyone here has shown their opinion and backed it up with fact EXCEPT YOU.
    For example:
    :
    *yawn*...You baised and are having a tamptrum beacuse Im expoising your ***** ass for the biased **** that you are. There hasn't been anything roimatic to even talk like that in teh first place. You got facts my ass. Thass not even possible to even fcats at this point to even say something will definitly happen and the rest are impossible so you are a biased prick


    :
    *yawn* You are biased. Are we done here? There is no point in arguing with some one who is baised because it wont get any where.


    :
    Im not here to say hinata and Naruto is impossible or Sasuke or Sakura because I think they all have equally good chances of happening
    They do not have equal chance. Hinata has had a total of 2 pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura has had 100+ pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura and Sasuke have been near eachother for one chapter of the last 100. Naruto and Sakura have been near eachother for about 75 of the last 100 chapters. That is not equality. And don't say it is because Hinata does not appear much. If Kishimoto wanted to hook them up she would make an appearance. If you can't figure that out, please stop breathing.

    Deadteen: Don't waste your time on this garbage. He's going to keep insisting you're biased and/or wrong without providing any manner of evidence or intelligent thought. He does it constantly. We can only hope tv.com adds a policy of banning the excessively stupid and get him banned.
    You still dont understand do you you biased idiot? Just becasue Sakura has been in the manga more than other charcters doesn't mean they love eachother. Kakahsi has been in alot of chapters but does that mean he has better chances in being with Sakura than Sasuke? no. All you guys are saying is naruto and Sakura have spent more time in the manga. You truly are an idiot if you think the fact that they have had more time in the manga proves their realtionship will happen. And you call that facts? Idiot
    Well, he called me an idiot so he must be right. Anyone else find it funny how he calls me biased when I'm a NaruIno supporter in NaruSaku vs. NaruHina discussion and then goes on to firmly position himself in the definition of biased?
    Sakura is the major ship for Naruto (other than NaruHina). Kishimoto would have to sink below the level of Christopher Paolini before he ignored Hinata for 200 chapters then decides to make her marry Naruto. If it were going to happen there would be events leading up to it. The manga is coming to a close. That's why we have only two Jinchuriki left and Orochimaru's done his transfer. Kishimoto is closing everything up. There's no room for anything to lead up to NaruHina, especially since the focus of the manga is Sasuke, Akatsuki and Kyuubi and Hinata has never even said any of those words.
    Why are even posting? You said the manga is coming to a close. You serisouly...nevermind. If the manga is truly coming to a close than I guess Sakura and Naruto have no chance in having a realtionship since they haven't had that much development other tha a growing freindship. There's plenty of time for Naruto to find about Hinata. Hinata already said she isn't ready to confront Naruto yet. It wil happen sooner or later. Doesn't matter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [145]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    Isn't saying that everyone is biased, biased?


    Understand this, to byakugen7, if you're not willing to drop to your knees instantly to perform fellito on Sasuke(metiphorically speaking of course, but probaly only because it's physically impossible), you're nothing but a biased hater.
    This will be my new sig. HAHA now we've written eachother's signatures.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [146]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Byakugan7, let me start with this: You're an idiot. Being biased does not mean having an opinionbacked by facts. It means you will simply continue stating your point and dismissing all evidence and throwing insults while providing no evidence... wait, that's your strategy isn't it? Everyone here has shown their opinion and backed it up with fact EXCEPT YOU.
    For example:
    :
    *yawn*...You baised and are having a tamptrum beacuse Im expoising your ***** ass for the biased **** that you are. There hasn't been anything roimatic to even talk like that in teh first place. You got facts my ass. Thass not even possible to even fcats at this point to even say something will definitly happen and the rest are impossible so you are a biased prick


    :
    *yawn* You are biased. Are we done here? There is no point in arguing with some one who is baised because it wont get any where.


    :
    Im not here to say hinata and Naruto is impossible or Sasuke or Sakura because I think they all have equally good chances of happening
    They do not have equal chance. Hinata has had a total of 2 pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura has had 100+ pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura and Sasuke have been near eachother for one chapter of the last 100. Naruto and Sakura have been near eachother for about 75 of the last 100 chapters. That is not equality. And don't say it is because Hinata does not appear much. If Kishimoto wanted to hook them up she would make an appearance. If you can't figure that out, please stop breathing.

    Deadteen: Don't waste your time on this garbage. He's going to keep insisting you're biased and/or wrong without providing any manner of evidence or intelligent thought. He does it constantly. We can only hope tv.com adds a policy of banning the excessively stupid and get him banned.
    You still dont understand do you you biased idiot? Just becasue Sakura has been in the manga more than other charcters doesn't mean they love eachother. Kakahsi has been in alot of chapters but does that mean he has better chances in being with Sakura than Sasuke? no. All you guys are saying is naruto and Sakura have spent more time in the manga. You truly are an idiot if you think the fact that they have had more time in the manga proves their realtionship will happen. And you call that facts? Idiot
    Well, he called me an idiot so he must be right. Anyone else find it funny how he calls me biased when I'm a NaruIno supporter in NaruSaku vs. NaruHina discussion and then goes on to firmly position himself in the definition of biased?
    Sakura is the major ship for Naruto (other than NaruHina). Kishimoto would have to sink below the level of Christopher Paolini before he ignored Hinata for 200 chapters then decides to make her marry Naruto. If it were going to happen there would be events leading up to it. The manga is coming to a close. That's why we have only two Jinchuriki left and Orochimaru's done his transfer. Kishimoto is closing everything up. There's no room for anything to lead up to NaruHina, especially since the focus of the manga is Sasuke, Akatsuki and Kyuubi and Hinata has never even said any of those words.
    Why are even posting? You said the manga is coming to a close. You serisouly...nevermind. If the manga is truly coming to a close than I guess Sakura and Naruto have no chance in having a realtionship since they haven't had that much development other tha a growing freindship. There's plenty of time for Naruto to find about Hinata. Hinata already said she isn't ready to confront Naruto yet. It wil happen sooner or later. Doesn't matter.
    Yes. You are right. You are absolutely right. 300 chpaters is not nearly enough development for a relationship that takes a back seat to the plot. Please, provide me with some kind of reason that you think SasuSaku and NaruHina have a chance. Do not say you cannot because Naruto has barely seen Hinata or Sasuke has barely seen Sakura. That's inting that it's not going to happen. Do not say it is just as likely because it is possible either. That's insane. It is also possible that Hidan will use a jutsu to combine himself with the Flying Spaghetti Monster and have a 17-way tentacle hentai with all the girls and Sasuke. Does that have an equal chance too?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [147]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    anubis145 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Byakugan7, let me start with this: You're an idiot. Being biased does not mean having an opinionbacked by facts. It means you will simply continue stating your point and dismissing all evidence and throwing insults while providing no evidence... wait, that's your strategy isn't it? Everyone here has shown their opinion and backed it up with fact EXCEPT YOU.
    For example:
    :
    *yawn*...You baised and are having a tamptrum beacuse Im expoising your ***** ass for the biased **** that you are. There hasn't been anything roimatic to even talk like that in teh first place. You got facts my ass. Thass not even possible to even fcats at this point to even say something will definitly happen and the rest are impossible so you are a biased prick


    :
    *yawn* You are biased. Are we done here? There is no point in arguing with some one who is baised because it wont get any where.


    :
    Im not here to say hinata and Naruto is impossible or Sasuke or Sakura because I think they all have equally good chances of happening
    They do not have equal chance. Hinata has had a total of 2 pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura has had 100+ pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura and Sasuke have been near eachother for one chapter of the last 100. Naruto and Sakura have been near eachother for about 75 of the last 100 chapters. That is not equality. And don't say it is because Hinata does not appear much. If Kishimoto wanted to hook them up she would make an appearance. If you can't figure that out, please stop breathing.

    Deadteen: Don't waste your time on this garbage. He's going to keep insisting you're biased and/or wrong without providing any manner of evidence or intelligent thought. He does it constantly. We can only hope tv.com adds a policy of banning the excessively stupid and get him banned.
    You still dont understand do you you biased idiot? Just becasue Sakura has been in the manga more than other charcters doesn't mean they love eachother. Kakahsi has been in alot of chapters but does that mean he has better chances in being with Sakura than Sasuke? no. All you guys are saying is naruto and Sakura have spent more time in the manga. You truly are an idiot if you think the fact that they have had more time in the manga proves their realtionship will happen. And you call that facts? Idiot
    Well, he called me an idiot so he must be right. Anyone else find it funny how he calls me biased when I'm a NaruIno supporter in NaruSaku vs. NaruHina discussion and then goes on to firmly position himself in the definition of biased?
    Sakura is the major ship for Naruto (other than NaruHina). Kishimoto would have to sink below the level of Christopher Paolini before he ignored Hinata for 200 chapters then decides to make her marry Naruto. If it were going to happen there would be events leading up to it. The manga is coming to a close. That's why we have only two Jinchuriki left and Orochimaru's done his transfer. Kishimoto is closing everything up. There's no room for anything to lead up to NaruHina, especially since the focus of the manga is Sasuke, Akatsuki and Kyuubi and Hinata has never even said any of those words.
    Why are even posting? You said the manga is coming to a close. You serisouly...nevermind. If the manga is truly coming to a close than I guess Sakura and Naruto have no chance in having a realtionship since they haven't had that much development other tha a growing freindship. There's plenty of time for Naruto to find about Hinata. Hinata already said she isn't ready to confront Naruto yet. It wil happen sooner or later. Doesn't matter.
    Yes. You are right. You are absolutely right. 300 chpaters is not nearly enough development for a relationship that takes a back seat to the plot. Please, provide me with some kind of reason that you think SasuSaku and NaruHina have a chance. Do not say you cannot because Naruto has barely seen Hinata or Sasuke has barely seen Sakura. That's inting that it's not going to happen. Do not say it is just as likely because it is possible either. That's insane. It is also possible that Hidan will use a jutsu to combine himself with the Flying Spaghetti Monster and have a 17-way tentacle hentai with all the girls and Sasuke. Does that have an equal chance too?
    Maybe its because its too early to say a relationship is impossible. Their hasn't been anything romatic happening between Naruto and Sakura either. Its too ealry. Nothing romatic is happening at the moment.Hinata hasn;t even made her apperance and Sasuke has only seen Sakura once. Just wait a while until they actually see eachother again. You cant be taken serisouly anyways. you are biased. Serously. Imnot even joking.I have sais this twice. I serisouly tink you are the most biased person on here. You dont like Hinata and you dontlike Sasuke so you would never admit that their is a chance of it happening. You are baised. All you're comments and ideas are based on who you like more or how much you hate the certain character. Like I said before. I dont know why people even take you seriusoly. You are a joke. You always(always)pick who you like better and try to decredit anything that person does. You tried to discredit Itachi being stronger than Orochimaru because Orochimaru wasn't trying kill him. You tried to discredit Saasuke beating Oorhcimaru. You try to decredit any improvement in Hinata evn though she hasn't even made her apperance but you still say she's weak. You always act on who you like and dislike. You are a joke. There is never a point to argue with you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [148]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    :
    Maybe its because its too early to say a relationship is impossible. Their hasn't been anything romatic happening between Naruto and Sakura either. Its too ealry. Nothing romatic is happening at the moment.
    Are you hi? Almost every interaction between Naruto and Sakura in part two has romantic undertones. Naruto still shows his dedication he had pre-timeskip. Sakura has been more dedicated to Naruto than Sasuke. Anyone notice how she didn't train for three years to retrieve Sasuke? She said she did it to be helpful to Naruto. HMMMMM... Anyone notice how she's gone from hating him in issue three to flirting with him in 345? That would be called development and it is non-existant between NarutoXHinata and SakuraXSasuke. There's a reason there's been no development. It is possible that Kishimoto will throw a curveball and use NaruHina, but it is incredibly unlikely because that would, quite frankly, be stupid.
    :
    Just wait a while until they actually see eachother again.
    I think the fact that they have NOT seen eachother is evidence that will most likely not be involved romantically.
    :
    You cant be taken serisouly anyways. you are biased. Serously. Imnot even joking.I have sais this twice
    Firstly, you must not know what biased is. Secondly, I support NarutoXIno so it would be impossible for me to be biased in this discussion assuming you know what biased is. Thirdly, that first statement is how everyone feels about you (if you agree with this, quote me and say so)
    :
    You dont like Hinata and you dontlike Sasuke so you would never admit that their is a chance of it happening.
    I don't dislike Hinata or Sasuke. I just think Hinata is roughly as important to the plot as Tom Cruise and Sasuke is a well-written character who happens to have an awful sense of style (except when he fought Gaara, that was cool) and an obnoxious personality. By the way, opposing SasuSaku is supporting Sasuke because Sasuke strongly dislikes sSkura.
    :
    All you're comments and ideas are based on who you like more or how much you hate the certain character.
    ...and how I like or dislike a character is based on how smart their actions are, how they are developed and how important they are to the plot so that makes me right even if it is true (and it is not).
    [quote]You tried to discredit Itachi being stronger than Orochimaru because Orochimaru wasn't trying kill him.[quote] Personally, I think if one side is unwilling to defeat the other side, that is grounds to discredit the other side winning. That doesn't necessarily mean Itachi is weaker than Orochimaru, but he may be.
    :
    You tried to discredit Saasuke beating Oorhcimaru.
    In addition to what I said before, Orochimaru was dying, Sasuke had the element of surprise, both of Orochimaru's arms were broken, and Sasuke was using the Ten no Juin. Those would be pretty solid grounds to discredit his victory. Once more, he oculd be stronger, but that's pretty absurd since Orochimaru couldn't even use hand signs.
    :
    You try to decredit any improvement in Hinata evn though she hasn't even made her apperance but you still say she's weak.
    If she hasn't made any appearances than she hasn't made any improvements so I am therefore incapable of disproving any improvements Hinata may or may not make because you cannot disprove what is not there to be disproven.
    :
    You always act on who you like and dislike. You are a joke. There is never a point to argue with you.
    Ummm... did you just refer to yourself in second person? (Guys, I think he's ogne crazy)
    Would you be kind enough to go point for point with me like I just did to you instead of straw manning me like you have been?
    Also, I find your signature incredibly entertaining and I will oppose any efforts to remove that sig unless you will be banned as a side-effect.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [149]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    [QUOTE="anubis145"]
    :
    Maybe its because its too early to say a relationship is impossible. Their hasn't been anything romatic happening between Naruto and Sakura either. Its too ealry. Nothing romatic is happening at the moment.
    Are you hi? Almost every interaction between Naruto and Sakura in part two has romantic undertones. Naruto still shows his dedication he had pre-timeskip. Sakura has been more dedicated to Naruto than Sasuke. Anyone notice how she didn't train for three years to retrieve Sasuke? She said she did it to be helpful to Naruto. HMMMMM... Anyone notice how she's gone from hating him in issue three to flirting with him in 345? That would be called development and it is non-existant between NarutoXHinata and SakuraXSasuke. There's a reason there's been no development. It is possible that Kishimoto will throw a curveball and use NaruHina, but it is incredibly unlikely because that would, quite frankly, be stupid.
    :
    Just wait a while until they actually see eachother again.
    I think the fact that they have NOT seen eachother is evidence that will most likely not be involved romantically.
    :
    You cant be taken serisouly anyways. you are biased. Serously. Imnot even joking.I have sais this twice
    Firstly, you must not know what biased is. Secondly, I support NarutoXIno so it would be impossible for me to be biased in this discussion assuming you know what biased is. Thirdly, that first statement is how everyone feels about you (if you agree with this, quote me and say so)
    :
    You dont like Hinata and you dontlike Sasuke so you would never admit that their is a chance of it happening.
    I don't dislike Hinata or Sasuke. I just think Hinata is roughly as important to the plot as Tom Cruise and Sasuke is a well-written character who happens to have an awful sense of style (except when he fought Gaara, that was cool) and an obnoxious personality. By the way, opposing SasuSaku is supporting Sasuke because Sasuke strongly dislikes sSkura.
    :
    All you're comments and ideas are based on who you like more or how much you hate the certain character.
    ...and how I like or dislike a character is based on how smart their actions are, how they are developed and how important they are to the plot so that makes me right even if it is true (and it is not).
    [quote]You tried to discredit Itachi being stronger than Orochimaru because Orochimaru wasn't trying kill him.
    :
    Personally, I think if one side is unwilling to defeat the other side, that is grounds to discredit the other side winning. That doesn't necessarily mean Itachi is weaker than Orochimaru, but he may be.
    :
    You tried to discredit Saasuke beating Oorhcimaru.
    In addition to what I said before, Orochimaru was dying, Sasuke had the element of surprise, both of Orochimaru's arms were broken, and Sasuke was using the Ten no Juin. Those would be pretty solid grounds to discredit his victory. Once more, he oculd be stronger, but that's pretty absurd since Orochimaru couldn't even use hand signs.
    :
    You try to decredit any improvement in Hinata evn though she hasn't even made her apperance but you still say she's weak.
    If she hasn't made any appearances than she hasn't made any improvements so I am therefore incapable of disproving any improvements Hinata may or may not make because you cannot disprove what is not there to be disproven.
    :
    You always act on who you like and dislike. You are a joke. There is never a point to argue with you.
    Ummm... did you just refer to yourself in second person? (Guys, I think he's ogne crazy)
    Would you be kind enough to go point for point with me like I just did to you instead of straw manning me like you have been?
    Also, I find your signature incredibly entertaining and I will oppose any efforts to remove that sig unless you will be banned as a side-effect.
    You claim to be not biased. We kno you are biased. Dont lie. Every post you make reagrding any character you do not like will be a post discreditiing them,bashing them. you are a heter and you are biased. If ot sin't a character you do not like you will never post anything good about them. You are bisaed and a hater in its truest form. You nver have anything good to say about any character you do not like. You choose to argue against any fact tha may make a character you dont like look,stronger, beteter or anything that would make their chances look good in anything. You are biased and I will never respond to youe ver again. There is never a point to argue with a some one who is a hater and as biased as you.Bye bye
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of onceinabluemoon

    onceinabluemoon

    [150]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,475
    Gosh. Look at the pyrimads.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [151]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    :
    You claim to be not biased. We kno you are biased. Dont lie. Every post you make reagrding any character you do not like will be a post discreditiing them,bashing them. you are a heter and you are biased. If ot sin't a character you do not like you will never post anything good about them. You are bisaed and a hater in its truest form. You nver have anything good to say about any character you do not like. You choose to argue against any fact tha may make a character you dont like look,stronger, beteter or anything that would make their chances look good in anything. You are biased and I will never respond to youe ver again. There is never a point to argue with a some one who is a hater and as biased as you.Bye bye
    Stop using your damn strawman replies. Either go point for point with me or stop trying to debate. It's going to end in failure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [152]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    :
    Every post you make reagrding any character you do not like will be a post discreditiing them,bashing them
    My least favorite characters are Hidan and Sasori. When have I ever tried to discredit them? You say I discredit Itachi because I hate him. I like Itachi. He is one of my favorite Akatsuki.
    :
    If ot sin't a character you do not like you will never post anything good about them.
    I just said Sasuke is well-written (except in his most recent fight against Orochimaru which an uber-fail) and that his costume when he fought Gaara was awesome. That's two good things for a character I'm not especially fond of. Please read my posts if you are going to quote them and/or reply to them.
    :
    You choose to argue against any fact tha may make a character you dont like look,stronger, beteter or anything that would make their chances look good in anything.
    I'm an ex-NaruHina lover, Hinata was briefly my favorite character when she fought Neji, and Sasuke was my favorite character other than Kakashi in the Zabuza Arc. Stop with your unfounded claims, please.
    :
    You are biased and I will never respond to youe ver
    I give this a whole 3 minutes, but I hope I'm wrong because I cannot wait to be rid of you and that would be surrender.
    :
    There is never a point to argue with a some one who is a hater and as biased as you.Bye bye
    How did you know how everyone feels about you? This is exactly why I'm not arguing with you until you stop straw manning and start going point for point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [153]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    anubis145 wrote:
    :
    Every post you make reagrding any character you do not like will be a post discreditiing them,bashing them
    My least favorite characters are Hidan and Sasori. When have I ever tried to discredit them? You say I discredit Itachi because I hate him. I like Itachi. He is one of my favorite Akatsuki.
    :
    If ot sin't a character you do not like you will never post anything good about them.
    I just said Sasuke is well-written (except in his most recent fight against Orochimaru which an uber-fail) and that his costume when he fought Gaara was awesome. That's two good things for a character I'm not especially fond of. Please read my posts if you are going to quote them and/or reply to them.
    :
    You choose to argue against any fact tha may make a character you dont like look,stronger, beteter or anything that would make their chances look good in anything.
    I'm an ex-NaruHina lover, Hinata was briefly my favorite character when she fought Neji, and Sasuke was my favorite character other than Kakashi in the Zabuza Arc. Stop with your unfounded claims, please.
    :
    You are biased and I will never respond to youe ver
    I give this a whole 3 minutes, but I hope I'm wrong because I cannot wait to be rid of you and that would be surrender.
    :
    There is never a point to argue with a some one who is a hater and as biased as you.Bye bye
    How did you know how everyone feels about you? This is exactly why I'm not arguing with you until you stop straw manning and start going point for point.
    You claim to like Sasuke and Hinata but Im really certain every one alreday knows you dont. Everything you say is a lie. I have proof on recent threads where you have said Hinata was pathertic and you wish she died and the same with sasuke and would totaly discredit the matches they won and everything about them and clamied to hate them. You are trying to change things up because I just exposed you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [154]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    No. Hinata is not pathetic. Most people's interpretation of Hinata is pathetic. The deaths of Hinata and Sasuke would be good plotpoints. I also think the deaths of Naruto, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sakura, and Shikamaru would be good plotpoints (not all at one time, obviously). Do I hate them to (for the record, Kakashi and Shikamaru are in my top 5 characters). Hinata has never won a match and in the only matches Sasuke has won, besides the match with Yoroi, Sasuke had major advantages.
    Once more, stop trying to use straw men (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of balla_4_life

    balla_4_life

    [155]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 12/04/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 157
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

    DeadTeen wrote:
    lol, yeah i gave up with him long ago, i see i am not the only one who thinks he is extremelly annoying.

    You definitely aren't. What bugs me so much is he's hypocrytical. He's called us bias for not excepting other possibilities as equal and when we tell him why he just calls us bias again. It's really annoying.

    You haven't said anything you idiot... All you have said is Sakua offered to feed Naruto and they have been in the manga more than others and gave you're opinions on how Sakura felt about Sasuke after one encounter and try to act like you're opniins are fcats. Syop calling you're opnions facts.Do you actually have hardcpore facst to even say Naruto and Sakura will haoppen for sure? No you dont. Am I sorouned by idiots? Serisouly. Im not saying is impossibke but im not goona act like its a fcat and any other thing is impossible. One word to decrobe you. Biased.

    WHAT???!!!!

    balla_4_life wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:
    Wow....that was your reason why i'm biased. The fact that hinata is never in the manga or show proves my point. How can Naruto fall in love with somebody he never interacts with over someone who he's always around and obviously likes. And you're missing the point. Of course Sakura feeding Naruto didn't mean she loved him, but it's way more than she would of done 3 years ago. Then Naruto talks about how sai ruined the romantic atmosphere. You're right somewhat, it's too early to say that something will or will not happen. But you can make a very educated guess. We have enough information to make a good assumption considering we've read almost 400 manga chapters. I'm sorry that my analogy wasn't good enough for you. Heck, maybe i will fly if i jump off a bridge, you don't know. lol 

    400 chapters still isn't enough since nothing romatic has happened between Naruto and Sakura during them. The only thing I considered romatic was when Sakura admitted her love for Sasuke. But thats was before the time skip. Just becasue Hinata isn't in the Manga doesn't mean she isn't going to be involved later in the story. She admits to her self she still isn't ready to confront Naruto. Once she does theirs no telling how Naruto will react. Plus I know Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke. She's had a crush on him since she was a kid. I doubt something like that just fades away like that.

    You call me Biased??!! When you deny romantic feelings between Naruto and sakura when there's a manga page completely dedicated too it, that's being biased. Romantic feelings were so clear that yamato called sakura out on it. And hinata probably will be involved in the later stories but what does it matter. Naruto will always spend more time with Sakura. And Hinata has already interacted with Naruto and he has expressed NO feelings for her. do you think her confessing her crush will magically make him like her? Again Sakura does not like sasuke like she did before. Does she still care for him and want him back? Yes, but i don't care who started it, when my crush tries to kill me it's OVER. I agree that she attacked first, but she attacked with the intent to knock out, he attacked with the intent to kill. If that doesn't waiver the relationship then that's just plain creepy. I'm not saying she doesn't want to be good friends anymore, i'm just saying she doesn't want him as her boyfriend.

    You are the most hypocritical and biased debator i have ever seen. First when did i EVER say that my opinions were facts. NEVER that was just a complete lie. You twist facts in a pathetic attempt to make other people seem stupid and make you seem right. How many times do i have to say that i'm not saying that Naruto x Sakura will happen, i'm saying its most likely to happen. I've stated facts to back up my OPINION and when you made a pathetic attempt to argue it and call me biased and failed, you resorted to name calling and lies. Second, can you not read. I've given plenty of other examples to you. Do the words I bolded ring a bell at all. Once again you are just full of stupid lies and pathetic excuses for why you are wrong. Nobody debating you is biased, you are the only biased debator here. I've tried to be nice to you, but once you start calling people names and making up lies i have to call you out on it. Geez man, learn to debate.

    Yeah. Yo are not biased. Yes I am biased. I choose to except the fact that most of the relationships are possible and choose to not use stupid facts like Sakura feeding Naruto as a way to disprove the rest. I sure am biased.

    Wow byakugan, you have now become the most pathetic and worst debator i have ever seen on any forums. EVER!! You just made a ridiculously stupid point and when i proved you wrong in every way you respond with sarcasm. You are just sad, i hate some people on these forums, but i don't hate you, i pity you. You are pathetic. You bring up stupid points and when you're proven wrong you just ignore the post and keep saying your stupid idea.  Once again for the un-teenth time, I DO NOT THINK THAT OTHER RELATIONSHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE. How many times do i have to say this before you can get it in to your apparantly feeble brain. And are you so ignorant that you can't see the progression factor behind Sakura feeding naruto. she would of never, ever fed him voluntarily 3 years ago. In fact she would of had to be persuaded by sasuke to do it at all. This shows that they are making serious strides in their relationship. And once again, this is not the only point, it's just one. and a good one, you have yet to give me a REASON why it isn't good. I'm not going to waste my time re-typing the other points because i know you will not argue them. Once again in case you still don't get it: I DON'T, NOR HAVE I EVER, SAID THAT ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP IS IMPOSSIBLE. I have just said one has a more chance of happening due to the evidence kishimoto has given us. You have yet to prove me wrong other than by saying "you're biased" or calling me an idiot for proving you wrong. I don't like to be mean, but you obviously are not getting it when i say it nice. Geez.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [156]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Sakura even offerd to throw her life away for Sasuke and leave the village with him.
    Then immediately tried to screw him over by yelling. To me, it seemed much more like a desperate plea, than an honest offer.
    well I guess thats your opinion. I dont think she's over him[spoilers] [/spoilers]


    And that proves she's not over him in Part 2 how?

    anubis145 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    onceinabluemoon wrote:
    Isn't saying that everyone is biased, biased?


    Understand this, to byakugen7, if you're not willing to drop to your knees instantly to perform fellito on Sasuke(metiphorically speaking of course, but probaly only because it's physically impossible), you're nothing but a biased hater.
    This will be my new sig. HAHA now we've written eachother's signatures.


    I feel special.

    anubis145 wrote:
    No. Hinata is not pathetic. Most people's interpretation of Hinata is pathetic.


    As a fan of Hinaa, I felt the need to quote this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ninjaian2

    ninjaian2

    [157]Mar 21, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    sasukeXsakura much?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of balla_4_life

    balla_4_life

    [158]Mar 22, 2007
    • member since: 12/04/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 157

    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Byakugan7, let me start with this: You're an idiot. Being biased does not mean having an opinionbacked by facts. It means you will simply continue stating your point and dismissing all evidence and throwing insults while providing no evidence... wait, that's your strategy isn't it? Everyone here has shown their opinion and backed it up with fact EXCEPT YOU. For example:
    :
    *yawn*...You baised and are having a tamptrum beacuse Im expoising your ***** ass for the biased **** that you are. There hasn't been anything roimatic to even talk like that in teh first place. You got facts my ass. Thass not even possible to even fcats at this point to even say something will definitly happen and the rest are impossible so you are a biased prick
    :
    *yawn* You are biased. Are we done here? There is no point in arguing with some one who is baised because it wont get any where.
    :
    Im not here to say hinata and Naruto is impossible or Sasuke or Sakura because I think they all have equally good chances of happening
    They do not have equal chance. Hinata has had a total of 2 pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura has had 100+ pages in the last 100+ chapters. Sakura and Sasuke have been near eachother for one chapter of the last 100. Naruto and Sakura have been near eachother for about 75 of the last 100 chapters. That is not equality. And don't say it is because Hinata does not appear much. If Kishimoto wanted to hook them up she would make an appearance. If you can't figure that out, please stop breathing. Deadteen: Don't waste your time on this garbage. He's going to keep insisting you're biased and/or wrong without providing any manner of evidence or intelligent thought. He does it constantly. We can only hope tv.com adds a policy of banning the excessively stupid and get him banned.
    You still dont understand do you you biased idiot? Just becasue Sakura has been in the manga more than other charcters doesn't mean they love eachother. Kakahsi has been in alot of chapters but does that mean he has better chances in being with Sakura than Sasuke? no. All you guys are saying is naruto and Sakura have spent more time in the manga. You truly are an idiot if you think the fact that they have had more time in the manga proves their realtionship will happen. And you call that facts? Idiot
    Well, he called me an idiot so he must be right. Anyone else find it funny how he calls me biased when I'm a NaruIno supporter in NaruSaku vs. NaruHina discussion and then goes on to firmly position himself in the definition of biased? Sakura is the major ship for Naruto (other than NaruHina). Kishimoto would have to sink below the level of Christopher Paolini before he ignored Hinata for 200 chapters then decides to make her marry Naruto. If it were going to happen there would be events leading up to it. The manga is coming to a close. That's why we have only two Jinchuriki left and Orochimaru's done his transfer. Kishimoto is closing everything up. There's no room for anything to lead up to NaruHina, especially since the focus of the manga is Sasuke, Akatsuki and Kyuubi and Hinata has never even said any of those words.
    Why are even posting? You said the manga is coming to a close. You serisouly...nevermind. If the manga is truly coming to a close than I guess Sakura and Naruto have no chance in having a realtionship since they haven't had that much development other tha a growing freindship. There's plenty of time for Naruto to find about Hinata. Hinata already said she isn't ready to confront Naruto yet. It wil happen sooner or later. Doesn't matter.

    yeah, 400 chapters definitely won't be enough for two people to have a relationship [sarcasm]. Once again you're being very hypocritical. You criticize us for saying we state opinions like their facts, and then you turn around and say hinata's going to tell naruto she likes him sooner or later. That's the same thing. If you're going to set rules the least you can do is follow them yourself.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shikamaru798

    shikamaru798

    [159]Mar 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/24/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    you got that right
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [160]Mar 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    Yeah *bows to Daidoji_Tangen and Balla_4_life for having wisdom and understanding*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.