Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

WHO WANTS 2 C SASUKE AND SAKURA KISS N AN EPISODE? Well It Happened

Drunk_Samurai

[161]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 15
    DeadTeen wrote:
    Yeah *bows to Daidoji_Tangen and Balla_4_life for having wisdom and understanding*

What about me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DeadTeen

[162]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    Yeah you too sorry for missing you out and sorry if i get the spelling wrong, Phildiffy,leonmorando and snoppyla also, and again sorry for miss spelling

lightningkyuubi

[163]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    uglypug wrote:
    one more thing, If Sasuke hates Sakura then why did he tail naruto to no mater what save Sakura from Gaara.
    DUB-BOY!

PhilDiffy

[164]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 9
    Seriously, if you don't believe Naru/Saku, just go over to the Naru/Saku rant. There I have the reasons why it will happen, as well as a great deal of examples from the manga. And there ARE romantic undertones in Part 2 between Naruto and Sakura. It's hard to miss the whole conversation about "Sakura, what matters is the strength of your feelings for Naruto"[...] "I can tell, the truth is, you--"
    and
    "Sakura, the way you feel about Naruto, in stories it is?--"
    Or something to that effect, said by Sai

venusandcancer

[165]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Seriously, if you don't believe Naru/Saku, just go over to the Naru/Saku rant. There I have the reasons why it will happen, as well as a great deal of examples from the manga. And there ARE romantic undertones in Part 2 between Naruto and Sakura. It's hard to miss the whole conversation about "Sakura, what matters is the strength of your feelings for Naruto"[...] "I can tell, the truth is, you--"
    and
    But who cares what a gay guy says? Nobody thats who!

Bakura3183

[166]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.

venusandcancer

[167]Mar 30, 2007
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    DAMN STRAIT! to bad nobody cares what you say huh!

Bakura3183

[168]Mar 30, 2007

venusandcancer wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:

If no one cares, why did you bother to respond? Apparently you do care, at least enough to reply.

venusandcancer

[169]Mar 30, 2007
    Bakura3183 wrote:

venusandcancer wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:

If no one cares, why did you bother to respond? Apparently you do care, at least enough to reply.

Not really, you just seem like a fun guy to talk to!

Daidoji_Tangen

[170]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    and

You do know gay people aren't inheritly stupid, right?

Their observations are no less valid than straight people.

Hell, I'm straight, and I'm getting annoyed by your, "who cares about the gay guy" comments.

Sai may or may not be gay (I think he is). But it really doesn't make his observations any less.

venusandcancer

[171]Mar 30, 2007
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    and

You do know gay people aren't inheritly stupid, right?

Their observations are no less valid than straight people.

Hell, I'm straight, and I'm getting annoyed by your, "who cares about the gay guy" comments.

Sai may or may not be gay (I think he is). But it really doesn't make his observations any less.
    Yeah I know but I was running out of one-liners!

byakugan7

[172]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 14
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    LOL It will be hilarious if it does happen. You shouldn't talk like its a fact because if it does happen you will probably feel extremely stupid.

Bakura3183

[173]Mar 31, 2007

byakugan7 wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    LOL It will be hilarious if it does happen. You shouldn't talk like its a fact because if it does happen you will probably feel extremely stupid.

I didn't say it not happening would be fact, but the fact of the matter is despite a possibility it is slim. There are just somethings that are obvious and NaruHina's dying chances are one of them. I don't see what they have left of an argument to justify why the pairing would occure in canon. Their evidence is few in number and outdated due to succeeding events regarding the growth of Naruto's and Sakura's relationship. The fact that Hinata has officially not appeared for about three volumes worth of manga chapters doesn't help much either.

"I believe at this current time, NaruHina is most likely". No, that is simply just not true. The possibility of it happening will remain for as long as Naruto or Hinata are single, but it's chances a lower than NaruSaku's and even SasuSaku's.

Daidoji_Tangen

[174]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    Bakura3183 wrote:

byakugan7 wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:

I didn't say it not happening would be fact, but the fact of the matter is despite a possibility it is slim. There are just somethings that are obvious and NaruHina's dying chances are one of them. I don't see what they have left of an argument to justify why the pairing would occure in canon. Their evidence is few in number and outdated due to succeeding events regarding the growth of Naruto's and Sakura's relationship. The fact that Hinata has officially not appeared for about three volumes worth of manga chapters doesn't help much either.

"I believe at this current time, NaruHina is most likely". No, that is simply just not true. The possibility of it happening will remain for as long as Naruto or Hinata are single, but it's chances a lower than NaruSaku's and even SasuSaku's.

Actually, it's worse than being lower than SasuSaku. It pretty much relies on SasuSaku for the possibility of it happening.

Nightmare_Ocean

[176]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 3
    You didn't have to necropost about it. -__-''''