Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

WHO WANTS 2 C SASUKE AND SAKURA KISS N AN EPISODE? Well It Happened

  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [161]Mar 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    DeadTeen wrote:
    Yeah *bows to Daidoji_Tangen and Balla_4_life for having wisdom and understanding*


    What about me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [162]Mar 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    Yeah you too sorry for missing you out and sorry if i get the spelling wrong, Phildiffy,leonmorando and snoppyla also, and again sorry for miss spelling
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightningkyuubi

    lightningkyuubi

    [163]Mar 28, 2007
    • member since: 10/03/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 159
    uglypug wrote:
    one more thing, If Sasuke hates Sakura then why did he tail naruto to no mater what save Sakura from Gaara.
    DUB-BOY!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PhilDiffy

    PhilDiffy

    [164]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 10/16/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 755
    Seriously, if you don't believe Naru/Saku, just go over to the Naru/Saku rant. There I have the reasons why it will happen, as well as a great deal of examples from the manga. And there ARE romantic undertones in Part 2 between Naruto and Sakura. It's hard to miss the whole conversation about "Sakura, what matters is the strength of your feelings for Naruto"[...] "I can tell, the truth is, you--"
    and
    "Sakura, the way you feel about Naruto, in stories it is?--"
    Or something to that effect, said by Sai
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [165]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Seriously, if you don't believe Naru/Saku, just go over to the Naru/Saku rant. There I have the reasons why it will happen, as well as a great deal of examples from the manga. And there ARE romantic undertones in Part 2 between Naruto and Sakura. It's hard to miss the whole conversation about "Sakura, what matters is the strength of your feelings for Naruto"[...] "I can tell, the truth is, you--"
    and
    "Sakura, the way you feel about Naruto, in stories it is?--"
    Or something to that effect, said by Sai
    But who cares what a gay guy says? Nobody thats who!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bakura3183

    Bakura3183

    [166]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [167]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    DAMN STRAIT! to bad nobody cares what you say huh!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bakura3183

    Bakura3183

    [168]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159

    venusandcancer wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    DAMN STRAIT! to bad nobody cares what you say huh!

    If no one cares, why did you bother to respond? Apparently you do care, at least enough to reply.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [169]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    Bakura3183 wrote:

    venusandcancer wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    DAMN STRAIT! to bad nobody cares what you say huh!

    If no one cares, why did you bother to respond? Apparently you do care, at least enough to reply.

    Not really, you just seem like a fun guy to talk to!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [170]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Seriously, if you don't believe Naru/Saku, just go over to the Naru/Saku rant. There I have the reasons why it will happen, as well as a great deal of examples from the manga. And there ARE romantic undertones in Part 2 between Naruto and Sakura. It's hard to miss the whole conversation about "Sakura, what matters is the strength of your feelings for Naruto"[...] "I can tell, the truth is, you--"
    and
    "Sakura, the way you feel about Naruto, in stories it is?--"
    Or something to that effect, said by Sai
    But who cares what a gay guy says? Nobody thats who!


    You do know gay people aren't inheritly stupid, right?

    Their observations are no less valid than straight people.

    Hell, I'm straight, and I'm getting annoyed by your, "who cares about the gay guy" comments.

    Sai may or may not be gay (I think he is). But it really doesn't make his observations any less.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of venusandcancer

    venusandcancer

    [171]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,974
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Seriously, if you don't believe Naru/Saku, just go over to the Naru/Saku rant. There I have the reasons why it will happen, as well as a great deal of examples from the manga. And there ARE romantic undertones in Part 2 between Naruto and Sakura. It's hard to miss the whole conversation about "Sakura, what matters is the strength of your feelings for Naruto"[...] "I can tell, the truth is, you--"
    and
    "Sakura, the way you feel about Naruto, in stories it is?--"
    Or something to that effect, said by Sai
    But who cares what a gay guy says? Nobody thats who!


    You do know gay people aren't inheritly stupid, right?

    Their observations are no less valid than straight people.

    Hell, I'm straight, and I'm getting annoyed by your, "who cares about the gay guy" comments.

    Sai may or may not be gay (I think he is). But it really doesn't make his observations any less.
    Yeah I know but I was running out of one-liners!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [172]Mar 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    LOL It will be hilarious if it does happen. You shouldn't talk like its a fact because if it does happen you will probably feel extremely stupid.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bakura3183

    Bakura3183

    [173]Mar 31, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159

    byakugan7 wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    LOL It will be hilarious if it does happen. You shouldn't talk like its a fact because if it does happen you will probably feel extremely stupid.

    I didn't say it not happening would be fact, but the fact of the matter is despite a possibility it is slim. There are just somethings that are obvious and NaruHina's dying chances are one of them. I don't see what they have left of an argument to justify why the pairing would occure in canon. Their evidence is few in number and outdated due to succeeding events regarding the growth of Naruto's and Sakura's relationship. The fact that Hinata has officially not appeared for about three volumes worth of manga chapters doesn't help much either.

    "I believe at this current time, NaruHina is most likely". No, that is simply just not true. The possibility of it happening will remain for as long as Naruto or Hinata are single, but it's chances a lower than NaruSaku's and even SasuSaku's.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [174]Mar 31, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    Bakura3183 wrote:

    byakugan7 wrote:
    Bakura3183 wrote:
    I'm getting so sick and tired of NaruHina...people just need to realize that chances are, it ain't happening. As far as the story has gotten and people still believe it will be canon.
    LOL It will be hilarious if it does happen. You shouldn't talk like its a fact because if it does happen you will probably feel extremely stupid.

    I didn't say it not happening would be fact, but the fact of the matter is despite a possibility it is slim. There are just somethings that are obvious and NaruHina's dying chances are one of them. I don't see what they have left of an argument to justify why the pairing would occure in canon. Their evidence is few in number and outdated due to succeeding events regarding the growth of Naruto's and Sakura's relationship. The fact that Hinata has officially not appeared for about three volumes worth of manga chapters doesn't help much either.

    "I believe at this current time, NaruHina is most likely". No, that is simply just not true. The possibility of it happening will remain for as long as Naruto or Hinata are single, but it's chances a lower than NaruSaku's and even SasuSaku's.



    Actually, it's worse than being lower than SasuSaku. It pretty much relies on SasuSaku for the possibility of it happening.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nightmare_Ocean

    Nightmare_Ocean

    [176]Jan 30, 2009
    • member since: 01/27/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 85
    You didn't have to necropost about it. -__-''''
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.