TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Why isn't Naruto on weekdays anymore?

Gamer183

[101]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 10
    how u add pics to ur blogs u didn't tell me that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drakengard213

[102]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 19
    Gamer183 wrote:
    how u add pics to ur blogs u didn't tell me that
    get url and paste it to where you want it, and/or copy the pic and paste the pic.hope this helps

csmeatwad

[103]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 2

has it returned yet like it was supposed to?

someone said october 2nd..

flash1993

[104]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 7

doug4ever wrote:
    they replaced naruto with codename kids next door nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       UUUMM......  Stop This  catoon vilonce!!

It's making me pick between shows! Lets see we got   a couple of  kids who want to rebel, or a  Ninga who stands up for his on and has a crush on Sakura& thinks Ino is ugly, I'm  driven  two  draw   one  of these  shows  off my favorites.

flash1993

[105]Oct 3, 2006
    I did my dirty deed but was it satisfactory, Just beacause Im thirteen I can't watch this show? Im mean I have imangination  witch is a good thing for anyone.
    Edited on 10/03/2006 5:14pm

bragofan

[106]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 13
    flash1993 wrote:

doug4ever wrote:
    they replaced naruto with codename kids next door nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       UUUMM......  Stop This  catoon vilonce!!

It's making me pick between shows! Lets see we got   a couple of  kids who want to rebel, or a  Ninga who stands up for his on and has a crush on Sakura& thinks Ino is ugly, I'm  driven  two  draw   one  of these  shows  off my favorites.

how can it be hard to pick bt the 2 shows?????? naruto is obviously better

bragofan

[107]Oct 4, 2006
    i read this whole thread and i just wanna say u guys are a bit perverted. how can kakashi and sajura be ok with u? that is so perverted no joke

blueMnM415

[108]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 15

bragofan wrote:
    flash1993 wrote:
    doug4ever wrote:
       UUUMM......  Stop This  catoon vilonce!! It's making me pick between shows! Lets see we got   a couple of  kids who want to rebel, or a  Ninga who stands up for his on and has a crush on Sakura& thinks Ino is ugly, I'm  driven  two  draw   one  of these  shows  off my favorites.
    Dont dis other peoples opinions, everyone is entitled to their own (ive lost count on how many times ive said that)!!!!!

bragofan wrote:
    i read this whole thread and i just wanna say u guys are a bit perverted. how can kakashi and sajura be ok with u? that is so perverted no joke
    Please dont bring that back up again!!! We finally got past it!!!!!

niceguyposer

[109]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 6
    blueMnM415 wrote:

bragofan wrote:
    flash1993 wrote:
    doug4ever wrote:
       UUUMM......  Stop This  catoon vilonce!! It's making me pick between shows! Lets see we got   a couple of  kids who want to rebel, or a  Ninga who stands up for his on and has a crush on Sakura& thinks Ino is ugly, I'm  driven  two  draw   one  of these  shows  off my favorites.
    Dont dis other peoples opinions, everyone is entitled to their own (ive lost count on how many times ive said that)!!!!!

bragofan wrote:

Yeah, you definitely don't want to get Gamer183 started on that topic.

bragofan

[110]Oct 4, 2006
    blueMnM415 wrote:

bragofan wrote:
    flash1993 wrote:
    doug4ever wrote:

bragofan wrote:

to the first quote lol and but seriously knd vs naruto? and to the 2nd quote yeah i guess>_>

bragofan

[111]Oct 4, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    blueMnM415 wrote:

bragofan wrote:
    flash1993 wrote:
    doug4ever wrote:

bragofan wrote:

i still think its PERVERTED!!

csmeatwad

[112]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 2

topic was: IS NARUTO COMING BACK ON WEEKDAYS?

please answer.

pesho2

[113]Oct 4, 2006
    csmeatwad wrote:

please answer.

go to cartoon network and check it out...it's not coming back soon...at least not in the next two weeks

bragofan

[114]Oct 4, 2006
    csmeatwad wrote:

please answer.

um plz read the whole topic before u come here noobing up the place.(and dont call me a newb cause ive been here before)

Gamer183

[115]Oct 5, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    blueMnM415 wrote:

bragofan wrote:
    flash1993 wrote:
    doug4ever wrote:

bragofan wrote:

WHATS THATS SO SUPPOSED TO MEAN? lol

Gamer183

[116]Oct 5, 2006
    I DONT KNOW WHY YALL THINK KAKASHI AND SAKURA ARE PERVERTED. ITS A THREAD FOR THIS. ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. TO ME KAKASHI IS S-E-X-Y AND CUTE. MY FIREND SAID YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE HIUS FACE. YOU BE HEARING ABOUT THOSE CHILD MULSTERS ITS KINDA OF THE SAME BUT ITS A DIFFERENT SITUATION. SO I DON'T SEE HOW THAT IS BEING PERVERTED. AND HES NOT A PERVERT. JIRYA IS A PERVERT. THAT IS A THREAD ALSO BYT ME

narutofreak123

[117]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 8
    omg naruto isnt on weekdays not why???

bragofan

[118]Oct 5, 2006

Gamer183 wrote:
    I DONT KNOW WHY YALL THINK KAKASHI AND SAKURA ARE PERVERTED. ITS A THREAD FOR THIS. ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. TO ME KAKASHI IS S-E-X-Y AND CUTE. MY FIREND SAID YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE HIUS FACE. YOU BE HEARING ABOUT THOSE CHILD MULSTERS ITS KINDA OF THE SAME BUT ITS A DIFFERENT SITUATION. SO I DON'T SEE HOW THAT IS BEING PERVERTED. AND HES NOT A PERVERT. JIRYA IS A PERVERT. THAT IS A THREAD ALSO BYT ME
    OMG FIRST OF ALL ITS SPELLED MOLESTED

2.IF KAKASHI WERE REAL AND HE DATED SAKURA HE WOULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW.

3.MICHEAL JACKSON MUCH?

4.I NEVER SAID KAKASHI WAS A PERVERT I SAID KAKASHI+SAKURA IS PERVERTED.

5.WHAT DOES UR OPINION ON KAKASHIS LOOKS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

6. IF U THINK KAKASHI DATING SAKURA ISNT PERVERTED, MARRY A 12-13 YEAR OLD BOY WHEN UR IN UR 20s AND TELL ME HOW UR LOVE AND LIFE AND CHILDREN WORK OUT

pesho2

[119]Oct 5, 2006
    bragofan wrote:

Gamer183 wrote:

3.MICHEAL JACKSON MUCH?

6. IF U THINK KAKASHI DATING SAKURA ISNT PERVERTED, MARRY A 12-13 YEAR OLD BOY WHEN UR IN UR 20s AND TELL ME HOW UR LOVE AND LIFE AND CHILDREN WORK OUT

dude I agree with you but if I was like 13 and some hot chick 20 year old hook up with me and marry me..dude I'would be the happiest little boy ever nad yeah it is perverted for kakashi and sakura... !!!!

bragofan

[120]Oct 5, 2006
    pesho2 wrote:
    bragofan wrote:

Gamer183 wrote:

3.MICHEAL JACKSON MUCH?

dude I agree with you but if I was like 13 and some hot chick 20 year old hook up with me and marry me..dude I'would be the happiest little boy ever nad yeah it is perverted for kakashi and sakura... !!!!
    i understand if a younger person wants an older person(lol) but for that older person to accept..........ITS JUST PERVERTED!!!