Naruto

Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Apr 28, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• A family affair

Other than a couple of techniques being thrown around here and there, there wasn't really much of a fight here. Sasuke's chidori, Itachi's amatersaru, and Jiraiya's frog mouth trap and hardly a fight was really initiated. Well despite that, something about Itachi's psychological really intrigues me; very thought provoking in a way that makes you wonder "How well would have I endured the pain if I were in his shoes?" Almost makes you curious what kind of pain you would suffer through, that alone make this episode great to watch. Plus there is Gai being himself trying to make a flashy entrance and accidentally kicking Jiraiya across the face.
  • Sasuke is no match for Itachi.

Sasuke has tried to kill Itachi and failed badly. Itachi blocks all Sasuke's attempts easily. Sasuke still will not give up. Itachi is angered at his little brother and uses his sharingan to send Sasuke to a living nightmare about when Itachi slaughtered everyone in their village. He makes Sasuke relive that day again and again. Sasuke cries out in pain and Naruto can't stand it any longer and rushes in. Kisame goes after Naruto and Jiraiya uses a summoning jutsu to summon the Stone Toad to trap Kisame and Itachi. Itachi tells Kisame that it is time for them to leave....
  • Sasuke tries to kill Itachi and unsuccesfuly Itachi beats up Sasuke badly. Jiraiya tries to end the fight but Itachi and Kisame flee. Jiraiya and Naruto continue their search for Tsunade.

The battle between Sasuke and Itachi ends with Sasuke being beaten up really badly by Itachi who flees with Kisame when Jiraiya tries to capture them. It was good that Sasuke didn't die. Other good news is that Naruto wasn't captured by Itachi and Kisame because that would have been very troublesome. Jiraiya and Naruto continue to try and find Tsunade because she could probably heal Rock Lee and Sasuke. Tsunade could also be the 5th Hokage if only Jiraiya and Naruto find her and she accepts. The episode was great and the battle between Sasuke and Itachi was good even though Sasuke was badly injured.
  • Painful to watch, but not because it was bad! Just because Sasuke got beat around so badly..stupid Itachi!

Itachi is so strong. Sasuke appeared and tries to fight Itachi, but nothing works against him. Itachi tells Sasuke that he doesn't have enough hate, and that he never will. Jiraiya steps in and uses some new jutsu that involves being inside a toad's stomach to try and trap and kill Kisame and Itachi. Jiraiya said no one has ever gotta out of the jutsu alive, but guess what? Of course, Itachi breaks free and he and Kisame flee. Some sort of black flame is where they left so Jiraiya wonders what kind of jutsu he used and puts out the flames. Sasuke is beat up badly physically, not to mention that he is in some sort of state that Itachi did to him, just like Kakashi. Jiraiya worries about that. When Jiraiya worries, I worry, lol. We meet the girl they were looking for, Tsunade. She has a pet pig! I wonder what will happen next. Great episode!
  • Awesome Episode, but it shows the hatred of the two brothers.

This episode of Naruto is the last episode of the Return of Itachi story arc. What happens is although Jiraiya prepares to fight the two Akatsuki members, Sasuke proclaims that he will kill Itachi. Itachi pins Sasuke to a wall and ridicules him for his weakness, then attacks Sasuke with Tsukuyomi. Sasuke falls unconscious, and Itachi and Kisame flee after Jiraiya nearly catches them in one of his jutsu. Might Guy, having followed the two, arrives, and takes Sasuke back to Konoha. Before he leaves, he asks that Naruto and Jiraiya to find Tsunade, hoping that she will be able to heal Lee's injuries. They reassure him, and Naruto and Jiraiya set out to resume their search. Overall great episode and can't wait for Itachi to return once again.
  • Sasuke's past..... Poor child.....

I can't remember if this is the one where Sasuke's memories shows why he acts like he does, and none of the other reviews or anything say, so I'm gonna asume it is. Naruto and Sasuke are getting their butts whooped by Itachi and Kisame, so Jiraiya shows up to save them. He is about to take on the two, but Sasuke declares he is the one who will kill Itachi. He goes at his brother, and Itachi pins him against the wall and calls him weak, then attacks him with the Tsukuyomi Sharingan. Sasuke's memories are recalled. When he was 8, he was late getting home one night. No one was around. He searched and found dead bodies. Bodies of his relatives. Sasuke ran to his parents' room, and found them dead too. Sasuke begins to cry, when Itachi steps out of the darkness, declaring that this was his (Itachi's) work. Sasuke runs off screaming "I'm scared!" (Me and my BFF both agree that we would've been laughing when he was screaming if we hadn't been crying. It was like the ninja version of Children of the Corn.) Back in present day, Sasuke falls unconcious. Jiraiya almost catches Itachi and Kisame in a jutsu, but the two escape. Guy finds Naruto, Sasuke, and Jiraiya, and takes Sasuke back to Konoha while Jiraiya and Naruto continue their search for Lady Tsunade. Guy asks them to bring her back so that she can heal Lee's wounds, and they reassure him, and set off. This is gonna sound really random, but I think Sasuke's mom is pretty. Some website was talking about Naruto characters' parents, and this is what it said for Sasuke's mom (I think her name was Mikoto.....): This is Sasuke's mom. She makes Sasuke lunch. This has 300 words!!!!!
  • naruto

i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love NARUTO!!
  • For the first time...we get to see Sasuke get the snot beat out of him after he's come so far and trained so hard. I had a feeling this was going to happen to him.

Jiraiya comes in time to save Naruto from a deadly blow from Kisame's sword, sharkskin. Sasuke tells Naruto to stay out of fight between him and his brother. Jiraiya tells Naruto the same thing and that it was his fight alone. Sasuke and Itachi have a few words then he sends Sasuke flying to a wall. Naruto gets scared and wants to help but again is prevented from doing anything at all. So Itachi continues to pound Sasuke. Till Naruto can't stand it any longer. He rushes in to help his best friend and of course Jiraiya has to come to the rescue. Anyways to make a long story short Itachi and Kisame barely get away.
  • The battle between sasuke and itachi continues!

The battle between brother versus brother continues.Sasuke continues fighting itachi,but every time he tried to hit him itachi reversed it.Naruto wanted to help sasuke but sasuke wanted to fight itachi himself so he can avenge his clan.But jaraiya came in and wanted sasuke to fight itachi so he let him.But itachi was still stronger than him,sasuke was still not strong enough for itachi yet.Itachi kept on beating sasuke.But naruto could'nt stand it no more so he ran to itachi.Kisame went after naruto,but jaraiya did some jutsu that trapped eveyone inside,but he found a way to get out of it.and ran.
  • the brother vs brother battles continues!!!

saske and itachi continue battling but he thinks that saske is weak. and we all know that saske is not weak. but when it comes to his brother he is weak and his brother is strong. this was a good battle. also naruto tried to help saske out but saske told him to stop and this is his own problem. and he get the red eyes so he can get all super. like his brother itachi. then they try to flee but jiraiya tries to stop them but they get away. I thought saske was going to kill him like he said. but looks like this will continue in another episode. this is a good rivalry. I like it.
  • Tsunade is finally shown and Sasuke is well defeated.

At the begginning Sasuke is mercilessly defeated by Itachi and then forced into a genjutsu coma. I really felt pity at this because of how Sasuke kept saying that he can handle it alone and how Naruto was all like sweaty and wanting to help him but he didn't what a shame. Jiraiya then uses a jutsu trys to get Itachi and Kisame entrapped but it doesn't work and they escape. Then Gai comes along and attacks Jiraiya. But after that Tsunade is finallly shown! YES!!! Go Tsunade! So yeah I gave it a great rating because of Tsunade but whatever. I thought it was great that's my review.
  • The battle continues

Last time or last episode Jiraiya saves Naruto from Kisime with an usual werid enterance speech.Even though Jiraiya plans to get rid of
    the two.However Sasuke wants to get rid of Itachi alone.Sasuke begin to rflect how weak he was and why for all years.As Sasuke continue to remembered his dramatic past that scares him.Thanks to Jiraiya using his special jutsu.Itachi and Kisime begin to flee from the viliage to rest their energy.Planning to return to get Naruto.Just as the battle is over.Guy make an enterance and accidently knocked Jiraiya out.Guy concluded that it could be the same used on Kakashi.Naruto decided to have an new plan to fight them.Now they must find Tsunade,to help out.

This episode was awsome.Altough it would've been cool if the curse mark started up he got bit stronger.But than again great episode.
  • oh ya!

this is also one of my favorite episodes cause itachi, tries to capture naruto but then sasuke comes and itachi, beats the crap out of sasuke and well jiriya comes later and then jiriya, makes them go away gai, tries to hit itachi, but missed horible and hit jiriya in the nose, that is all I have to say about this episode :).