Naruto

Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Apr 28, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Sasuke's past..... Poor child.....

I can't remember if this is the one where Sasuke's memories shows why he acts like he does, and none of the other reviews or anything say, so I'm gonna asume it is. Naruto and Sasuke are getting their butts whooped by Itachi and Kisame, so Jiraiya shows up to save them. He is about to take on the two, but Sasuke declares he is the one who will kill Itachi. He goes at his brother, and Itachi pins him against the wall and calls him weak, then attacks him with the Tsukuyomi Sharingan. Sasuke's memories are recalled. When he was 8, he was late getting home one night. No one was around. He searched and found dead bodies. Bodies of his relatives. Sasuke ran to his parents' room, and found them dead too. Sasuke begins to cry, when Itachi steps out of the darkness, declaring that this was his (Itachi's) work. Sasuke runs off screaming "I'm scared!" (Me and my BFF both agree that we would've been laughing when he was screaming if we hadn't been crying. It was like the ninja version of Children of the Corn.) Back in present day, Sasuke falls unconcious. Jiraiya almost catches Itachi and Kisame in a jutsu, but the two escape. Guy finds Naruto, Sasuke, and Jiraiya, and takes Sasuke back to Konoha while Jiraiya and Naruto continue their search for Lady Tsunade. Guy asks them to bring her back so that she can heal Lee's wounds, and they reassure him, and set off. This is gonna sound really random, but I think Sasuke's mom is pretty. Some website was talking about Naruto characters' parents, and this is what it said for Sasuke's mom (I think her name was Mikoto.....): This is Sasuke's mom. She makes Sasuke lunch. This has 300 words!!!!!