Naruto

Hidden Jutsu! The Price of the Ninja Art: Kujaku

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jul 05, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Better than most fillers at least.

This arc isn't as bad as the other arcs at least, and it's actually turning out to be possibly the best one so far. It's still a bit boring though; the characters are just so dull and uninteresting. At this point I could care less what happens to them. Though I have to admit the story is developing better than I thought it would. A classical story of a man who grew too ambitious for his own good; although it is almost a cliche, the execution of it in this episode wasn't so bad. Overall, the story development is pretty good, but the character development still sucks.
  • why i love naruto

well, before you kill me, i can barely remember one single thing about this episode, and im sadly not caught up witht he land of stars arc. well it shows a bunch of dead or nearly dead people because the star training has completely wiped them out. neji states that tsumaru will die, but naruto wont beleive it. weanwhile tenten and lee try to gather info. it was hilarious when lee used the phantom jutsu.. lord okahoshi battles the star theif, but naruto butts in and comes out tottaly wiped out. oh plz view my profile and comment on the blogs!
  • Another exciting episode.

Sumaru has been kidnapped by the mysterious Shinobi. Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Tenten take the unconcious children back to the Star Village so they can recouperate. Neji tells them that the Shinobi that kinapped Sumaru was not the same one that stole the star. We soon find out that the one that kidnapped Sumaru was actually Akahoshi. He plans to use Sumaru as bait to get the star back. Meanwhile, Neji notices that the stars power has had a serious effect on Mizura and is actually causing his chakra to kill him. They decide that they must get the star back and...
  • Woot! I was right again!

Wow, I think I have psychic abilities when it comes to watching Naruto because I was right AGAIN. Either that, or I'm very observant, or Naruto is just really predictable. Well anyway, Tsumaro gets kidnapped by that Red Star dude, who is not the same person who stole the star. That would be Tsumaro's mommy, or at least that's who I'm guessing it is. And where does she hide it? In a dead guy's coffin!!! :O I'm sorry, but that's about as disgusting as the Louisiana Tigers using severed limbs for amo. (Want details, ask me later) Well anyway, then Tsumaro's ma Akahoshi end up in s scrap, and Naruto shows up and assumes Tsumaro's mom is the bad guy, and beats her to a pulp. Then she and Naruto fall down in the Valley of Death. DA END!
  • Nice Episode!

This was great two trumbs up I loved it and u will two.This episode is about the group of Neji,Naruto,Ten-Ten,and Rock Lee.They were sent to protect a powerful but dangerous STAR in the Village hidden by the stars the Village hidden by the stars is a small Village but can grow to be the most powerful Vallage. Anyway Naruto and Neji are still trying to get the star back from mask man.Naruto is feeling sad for one child because he is slowly drying says Neji and with samaru still kidnapped by this mask man time is running out.Ten-Ten and Lee are seeking around to see what's going inside the village something's not.(the leaders are lying to all the ninja about something) As this villian returns to the village he asks the Akahoshi to gave him Samaru WAIT! He doesn't have Samaru what's going on?Then he says gave us by the STAR! So they begin to fight and this masked man is winning,Naruto and Neji rushed to the fight and is able to avoid the chakra got off a punch. Then the mask came off wait this is a woman then Akahoshi attacks them both and they fell into the hell's mist now what well happen next?
  • Yay drama!

So basically the whole thing is upside. The guy that hired the Konoha shinobi is evil, and is trying to use the star to create a star shinobi army no matter what the cost, even if he has to sacrifice the children of the Hidden Star Village. So the person who stole the star was actually Sumaru's mom, that was a nice plot twist, I liked it. Poor Sumaru. And Naruto. And Sumaru's mom. I laughed at the part where Lee used the fake ninjutsu thing and Tenten fell (I don't understand how Lee can stick to the ceiling and walls if he can't use ninjutsu or genjutsu. Whatever). So it was a great episode, almost superb.
  • Akahoshi plan is revealed.

So it seems as if Akahoshi is behind all this, and he is. He only wishes to make the hidden star village stronger by using the meteor. But the meteor is acually harming people. Thats where Sumaru's mother comes in. Her husband is died but she is trying to stop more suffering by stealing the rock. Its kinda messed up how Naruto figures out his opponent is a female.
  • This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck

1.1
    You all know my catchphrase which is what i wrote above anyway all these fillers suck i am going to say it for the whole freaking review. This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck.
  • Episode 180, Secret Technique: Compensation of Kujaku Myouhou.

Episode `180 of Naruto, Secret Technique: Compensation of Kujaku Myouhou. Thios arc is brilliant, simply brilliant. Whenever I watch this arc, it makes me cry because of the extreme emotion and action and blood and suspense and structure of this action-packed show. Without this anime, I'd kill myself because we don't have that many anims like this.
  • secret technique,Compensation of kajaku Myouhou.This is the part two of episode#179 when the group Neji,Naruto,Ten-Ten,and,Lee contiune their mission is the Village hidden by the stars. They are trying to get back the star and samaru that the masked man t