Naruto

Hot-Blooded Confrontation: Student vs. Sensei

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Sep 13, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• I say this episode of Naruto was definitely above average because its probably the best filler we\\\'ve seen since the fillers started 3 seasons ago... has it really been that long!? Well, it really is a must see episode.

ABOVE AVERAGE

I classified this episode as above average because it’s better than any filler we’ve seen to date. Probably the best part of this episode was not only seeing Gai fight but seeing him opening the 5th Charka Gate with Lee! Also, the fact that this episode had some fighting was a refresher, talk about being deprived for so long. It’s good to see it again the response from this episode should give the Naruto team hints as to what people are looking for. Also, the introduction of the villain, Yagura/Genshou, this time around was very good due to the fact that he actually looked and sounded cool. I really like the hidden things (if you want to call it that) put into animes that spark interest and one of the things that got me was near the end where Gai was talking about their father and they showed a quick shot of him laying in what looked like a bed, but, he had a marking on his forehead and this looked like the cursed seal!! This was a filler episode so it doesn’t seem like this story will go any further than here but that was interesting. Good episode for sure.