Naruto

Kurenai's Decision: Squad 8 Left Behind

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Unknown on TV Tokyo

• (This review applies to episodes 202-204) This is not exactly what I expected for a special, just another filler.

7.8
    This episode is less exciting then others, but yet again it exceeds all expectations. The only reason that I gave this a lower score is because it's another filler... Who knows though, this story might actually affect something in the future, huh.

This special starts out nicely and quickly, and it's rather enjoyable. The mystery in this special is actually a good one, nothing that jumps out at you right away, but most of the characters, especially Naruto, want to find out what's going on, so many of the smaller questions are answered relativly quickly, not leaving much suspence. But the big questions are what the story is built around, and the episode left us on a very big cliffhanger, which I won't spoil because it's a huge part of the story.

Overall, this is something you should see especially because Sakura finnaly get's into a mission after her medical training. That's something not to be missed.