Naruto

Lee's Hidden Strength: Forbidden Secret Jutsu!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Aug 26, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• Gai remembers how hard Lee trained

This episode is amazing it shows how Lee is like Naruto. Lee is an outcast and has no jutsu he trains hard to become stronger this is inspiring. When i watched this it made me want to go and do something that would make me seem like i was training hard or something. It also shows how Gai took in Lee and trained him with Neji and Ten Ten and how all the other kids mocked Lee because he couldnt use any jutsu. It also shows Lee trying to be better than Neji rather liken a certain Naruto. Now Lee is going to use the tequnique gai forbade him to use.
  • Lee' fight is not going well until...

Rock Lee has just used his lotus attack on Gaara, but Gaara switched at the last second and all Lee did was destroy an empty shell. Gaara appears behind Lee with a crazed look in his eyes. Temari and Kankuro fear that things are about to get very ugly. Gaara starts to hit Lee with his sand attacks. Lee cannot dodge them to everyone's amazement. It seems that the lotus attack takes up too much of Lee's energy and all he can do now is just block the attacks. Several flashbacks are shown of Lee when he was younger and also they show his determination to become the best ninja he can be.
  • Wow Hidden Lotus Release!

As Lee and Gaara match continues Lee is unable to move as quickly because of the strain of the Primary Lotus. Gaara then goes on the offensive and does damage to Lee. Lee remembers his training in the academy and how he wants to show the world that he can be a ninja without ninjutsu or genjustu. He also remembers Gai taking an interest in him and training him in taijutsu. Lee than release the Hidden Lotus which could result in his death. This is a good episode because we see how strong Lee is and how determined he is to maintain his ninja way. We also see how much he wants to win and to be recognized as a ninja by Neji, Sasuke, and Naruto.
  • Hidden Lotus is released.

• Rock Lee opens his gates in order to defeat Garra.

The thing that mostly stands out in this episode is that Rock Lee opens his gates. Every time he opens his gates he looks even more powerful. Gai actually is thinking that Rock Lee is not going to lose. Kakashi even knew the danger that hid behind each opening of a gate. I didn't know whether to think that Rock Lee was going to win or terribly lose. This episode overall is interesting because we learn about gates that give big amounts of chakra but could also injure oneself. The episode also had Garra reappear after the Primary Lotus which Rock Lee had to recover from.
  • This was the 1st new episode I saw.

Lee uses his Front Lotus and becomes weak. Gaara goes at him and misses. Lee begins two open the 8 gates. Naruto and Sakura question what the 8 gates are. Kakashi tells them they're chakra controlers and when you open them, it strongly increases the chakra flow. Kakashi is ticked at Guy for teaching Lee such a powerful move. A dangerous powerful move. Sakura asks what was so bad about it. (This is one of my favorite lines! ^_^) Kakashi: By unlocking all 8 gates, you could obtain power even beyond the Hokage. The only draw back is..... You die!!!!! Sakura: *gasp* After awhile, Lee opens gate number 4. Now he's even got Gaara scared.
  • every one think that the fight is over between garra and lee but, then something strange happens. lee does some thing strange he starts taking off his raps then he uses the **** techniques which is opening the gates.

What a great show. I never thought that lee had had something like a **** technique inside of him but i do know that lee is dedicated to being acknoledged by the village and to show that he can make something of himself. What a great episode i think that as time goes on lee should learn how to control it without killing himself or at least learn a new **** technique becuase this is why i love the naruto series. At first i thought that lee was the weakest but now i know that if gaara didnt have that monster inside of him lee would have pumbled him into pieces. I now know that probably the one who has worked the hardest is lee.
  • which i never seen i will see this episode monday i wish i can see it now sounds fantastic

a another great work i hope to watch it monday so i'll get to see lee power i magnificent show and episode.which i never seen i will see this episode monday i wish i can see it now sounds fantastic so monday i'll find out untill theni just cannot wait the excellents of naruto and this great episode.
  • This is the one of the three evenly matched best episodes of Naruto ever!

This episode rocks! It is cool! I never thought sand could be defensive and cruel at the same time! This was a very good episode, and I bet that many people enjoyed it as much as I did! This is exactly why I alsays watch Naruto whenever it is on.
  • This episode is very special, one of the best I've ever seen!

Here, you see Lee's past and I suddenly realized how much each of the Naruto characters' past effects their personality. Like Naruto wanting to become Hokage because he was always shunned away in his villiage, Sasuke's brother killing everyone... Lee wants to fulfill his nindo, and to be able to be a great ninja without Genjustu or Ninjustu. Because of that determination, he was forced to use the forbidden techique which could mean his very life is at stake. That's actually very brave.

Just his determination to defeat Gaara surprised me, and the flashbacks were so sad and so sweet. Everyone in Naruto had something to hide, their past, their strength, their love, etc... And he was forced to use this techique only under one condition, like the other lotus was to protect the life of someone precious, this one's to protect one's own ninja way. I can't wait to see the next ep. It's so exciting and sad at the same time. Rock Lee's definately one of my favs!
  • One of the best fights in Naruto

This is a great episode, to put it simply, and it had one of the best fights in the series. Normaly I would have given this episode a 10, but there were a little too many flashbacks for my taste. I can see past that ovcourse, given that the action was cutting edge, it had two of the best fighters fighting, and technique was interesting to watch. Also it answered a few questions about Gaara and his techniques. Overall, this episode had great action, great storyline, and fun to watch techniques. I recomend this episode to any Naruto fan out there.
  • Rock Lee is flash backing and seeing the one thing that can help him...A review from an Artist.

Rock Lee is battling Gaara and He is to fast to see because in the last episode he took of some heavy ankle weights. Rock Lee used up most of his Chakra on a move that Gaara excaped. Rock Lee is losing and is getting his but kicked. Rock Lee flashes back and remebers himself jumping up and wooting in joy when Gai sensi told him he would teach him a new technique. Gai sensi warned him that this technique is dangerous and should only be used if his nindo or ninja way was at stake Rock Lee needs to use this to save himself. This is my masterpeice.
  • Lee's flashback as an young girl.

Gaara VS Rock lee is still going on.Rock Lee,begin to have memory of him being an child and having no jutsu to support him.Rock Lee,is trying to be strong.Even though he doesn't have justu and gensutu.Also he wants to defeat Neji.Yeah and he's so excited about it.During the flashback Gai begin to explained the forbidon gate is used as his trump card.I think this episode is alright.I mean I don't really care for it too much.But it was an flashback of Lee's childhood of becoming an genin.
  • Gai and Lee take a trip down memory lane

Over all this was a parity good episode, even though not a whole lot happened in the present we were able to learn a lot about Lee’s past, it was quite touching to see how hard he had to struggle his entire life. Lee’s story really is very similar to that of Naruto’s. Gai also seems to be a truly amazing teacher as well even though he’s over don it. Now the only question is will Lee's new Jutsu be enough to take Gaara down, or will Gaara pull off another one of his amazing tricks

Anyway can’t wait to see what happens next week
  • Rock Lee struggles against Gaara after being fatigue by using the Lotus. Gaara continues to hurt him, but Lee is not giving up. This episode shows Rock Lee's past and how he became to be a Taijutsu specialist. He is opening the Gates,increasing his power.

I like this episode alot. It shows Rock Lee's past and how Gai and him meet. It also showed how he became a Taijutsu specialist and how he became so prideful. This episode lack some action, but it was very informative, and giving alot of flashback sequences. This episode showed much characther development, and very intriguing.
  • Accomplishes so many things in such a short amount of time.

The battle between Gaara and Rock Lee is heating up. The secondary lotus causes the muscles to strain out, and with Gaara pretty much untouched, Lee has almost no way of dodging his sand attacks. Gai then reminisces on the past, when Lee was still a boy in the academy. Everyone made fun of him for not being able to execute ninja or illusionary techniques, and gave him the name hot blooded. Gai watched as Rock Lee pushed himself to the limit almost everyday in order to live up to his way of the ninja. And in return, he taught him the primary lotus. It forcefully took out the chakra within himself, giving him an unbelievable amount of power. He rose everyone's eyebrows before the episode ended, releasing the third gate.

This was a huge emotional roller coaster ride. It was so pitiful seeing Rock Lee being made fun of, and then working extremely hard on physical workouts in order to increase his taijutsu abilities. While there wasn't much fighting, this episode, much like the previous, accomplished a lot of things on many different levels. It wasn't only emotional, but it still contained a ton of hot bloodedness. The last five minutes, when Kakashi and Gai were discussing about the primary lotus and the eight gates, your blood just rushes with excitement and the thought of Lee winning. Then it ends on such a badass note, when Lee starts initiating his primary lotus and the releasing of his gates.

Though what really sold this episode more was Rock Lee's flashbacks. While I didn't find it more emotionally moving than Chouji's (episode 114), the situation itself is just so sympathetic. Here, this ugly looking kid, takes average taijutsu skills, and makes wonderful things out of them. What adds greater effect is the fact that they were below average, not even average. You'd at least suspect he would be above average or excellent, since he possesses no other skills, but he worked hard for his taijutsu skills. This episode nearly had me in tears, especially after he tripped on one of his work outs that ruined his rythym, and later confessed to Gai that he's afraid that even with all of the hard work he's investing into himself, he might not be able to surpass Neji.
  • cool!!!

This was incredible!! Gaara is soooo hot! Lee was awesome in it and i feel so bad for him!! I cried when the medical dude said that she could never become a full fledged Shinobi! T_T The part when Gaara crushes Lee\'s arm and leg was really weird... so was the part when Gaara\'s sand armor wuz coming off..... any way to get this to 100 words:

kreiopujkldhfgkfdj jkldfjfklds fjkldshf dsfhjdsfkjd hfjdshfkjdhasfuier ehrajehrjkd fdshfjdsfj dshrjwheruidebfd sfjdhsfkjhrkjew rewhruiwehreuw;to rqrthjrkethnjre tgrekjthjrkegjfadgmnfgbjre;hjtrg dsfjahjdfkadf ajgfdhafkjdhkfd safjdhsakds fjhfkjdf dskfhdsjf dsjnkfh fkdasnhfkjds fshfdsm fjidshfd, fdskhhriwje rweihytr8i43453 reuwyrwerbew rweihruiewbrnd fdgsfdb wnrheiwgruwhe rdasncgyg bmn weryhweyruie bdfcjydfasgbrfwgerhjwegrjhejbr wregwhergdns fcdhsgf
  • nice

Good episode the fight bewteen Rock Lee and Garra resumes with Rock Lee using his locust techniuqe but fails to defeat Garrra. Rock Lee is to weak to resume fighting but still fights anyway by dodging Garra's attacks. During the battle Guy or Gai sensei remembers when Rock Lee was younger and got picked on because he didn't know any nin and genin justuand only knew tai but said he will become a great ninja with only tai. Gai or Guy then sees Lee training and decides to leave him alone and comes back later only to see that Lee is still training. In the battle Guy or Gai then tells Lee to use the forbidden justu Lee uses it and the episode ends.
  • This episode is really sad...An Anime King review.

I am scared for Rock Lee. remember in the last episode when Lee used his secondary Lotus? I thought he defeated Gaara, but he had used a substitution jutsu and Lee's efforts were useless. Now with his body strained from that technique Lee is in trouble, espiecially since Gaara's bad side came out. Now Lee in planning to risk his life by opening the 3rd gate of the Lotus technique. I hope he will be alright in the next episode. This has been an Anime King review.