Naruto

Mystery of the Targeted Merchants

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Aug 16, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• I was right. Again.

There was no way that Shuun was a dude. The way his face was shaped plus his voice definitely gave away that he was female. Does Masashi Kishimoto write these fillers? If he does, I am very disappointed in his work. Usually he gives us some mind benders and makes it hard to guess. If he doesn't write these fillers, they need to fire the idiot who does and get Kishimoto-sensei!!! Well anyway, I'm not saying that the filler is bad, I'm saying that they need to put some stuff in that totally blows your mind. Like The Sixth Sense. Anyway, Shuun turns out to be Lady Haruna of the Land of Greens. SHOCKER!!! Apparently, she doesn't give a crap about the other peddlers as long as she lives. Naruto goes on one of his infamous rants and well... does Naruto stuff. But you know what will happen to Lady Haruna. Towards the end of the arc, she will see the error of her ways, reinherit the Land of Greens, and turn in into a prosperous nation. Just like Naruto: Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow. Only then the princess was a drunk movie star and her name was Yukie and she was princess of Yukigakure.