Naruto

Episode 28

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jun 04, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• An enjoyable movie.

I thought that the first Naruto movie was pretty good. The plot is not the best, but it was entertaining, and the animation was good. The fights were also quite good, showing many familiar moves from the show including, Rasengan, Chidori, and Lightning Blade. The only complaint is that the princess is not the most interesting of characters and the other characters are quite forgetable, save one or two of them. I would recommend this movie to any Naruto fan, who is sure to enjoy it, but outside of that, I don't know if this movie would appeal to anyone else.
  • This movie totally RULED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto was my favorite one in this movie. Naruto had alot of action in this movie and did alot of cool jutsus. There were some sad parts and funny parts and totally awesome parts. At the end of the movie Naruto is the one who does the cool seven colored chakra and defeats the bad guys and was totally rockin. Naruto freed himself from the thing that was put on his stomach and he broke free out of it by using the nine tailed fox's chakra. He also broke free from the cell where he was tied up and kicked the bad guy's butts. And saved the princess from the train and when she ran away and he caught up to her and carried her on his back while walking.
  • Wicked!

This whole movimit i had second thoughts on the movie. But, boy was I wrong. That first fight scene with the 3 snow ninja was so intense i Was onhe edge of my seat for the whole fight. The plot was great and not to off leading like some anime movies. I was really shocked at the quality of the animation. It look like a movie and not a extended episode. The only thing I regert is that they didn't let Naruto go nine-tailed(i like him like that!). Top notch work by the guysat viz media. I will defintly buy the dvd!
  • beware contains spoilers

Team 7 are sent on a mission to protect a famous actress named Yukie Fujikaze. Naruto, a big fan of her movies, tries to get an autograph from her but she tries to avoid him. Upset at her real personality, decides to move on. When they set sail for the Land of Snow to film their movie, trouble starts brewing when Yukie's uncle sends snow ninja after her. They manage to avoid them for the moment. Kakashi recalls saving the Yukie, who was the princess of the land of snow.

After a few close calls, Yukie and Naruto become captured by Doto, her uncle. In the prison, Naruto attempts to break free to prove to Yukie that he is fighting for a cause. They escape and Doto manages to capture her again. While Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura take care of the snow ninja, Naruto has to deal with Doto once and for all. Can he win? Of course he will he's the main character.

After Naruto gets knocked out by Doto, Sasuke comes to the rescue. Even with his Chidori, he is unable to beat Doto. Sasuke gives one last yell for Naruto to finishi Doto, Naruto is able to summon enough demon chakra to come back. Naruto is able to land a rainbow-chakra enhanced Rasengan on him and saves the day.
  • Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi try to bring Princess Gale to the land of snow while fighting her enemies and probably bringing spring to the land of snow.

This is the first movie from the show Naruto. It's filled with a lot of fighting, acting and filming. Obviously there is fighting and filming along with the acting to film. As many movies, this one has fighting between people that are trying to do the right thing and people just trying to do the bad thing and messing up whatever that has to be done which brings me to say that the fighting in this episode was really good. There were jutsus and one on one battles. Naruto, persistent as he is, tries to get Princess Gale to the land of snow to complete his mission and the movie that the director is filming while the mission is in process. The good thing is that he didn't stop being persistent and did finish his mission and teaches Princess Gale to also be persistent. It was a great movie and what made it good was the ending, when the movie that Princess Gale stars in is over, Naruto gets are kind card from Princess Gale.
  • Loved it!!! ^_^

This movie is in my top 5 movies! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it! ^_^ final grade: A++++++++++++++(etc.) a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • This Naruto movie = Sweetness

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura discover that they are going to protect their favorite actress Yukie who is staring in the movie "The Adventure of Princess Gale". The next place they are shooting the film is in the land of snow. When Yukie hears about this she runs away. Little do they know but she is the princess of the land of snow and her real name is Koyuki. Ten years earlier Doto overthrew her father and she ran away so that one day she could come back to the land of snow and resume her role as princess. However she believes that it is all for nothing and that she is better of not being the princess. With the help of Naruto's never say quit attitude Princess Koyuki see her error and assumes her role as both actress and princess.
  • Naruto the movie. spoilers inside

Squad 7 are sent on a mission to protect a famous actress named Yukie Fujikaze. Naruto, a big fan of her movies, tries to get an autograph from her but she tries to avoid him. Upset at her real personality, decides to move on. When they set sail for the Land of Snow to film their movie, trouble starts brewing when Yukie's uncle sends snow ninja after her. They manage to avoid them for the moment. Kakashi recalls saving the Yukie, who was the princess of the land of snow.

• This whole movimit i had second thoughts on the movie. But, boy was I wrong. That first fight scene with the 3 snow ninja was so intense i Was onhe edge of my seat for the whole fight.

• AHHHH!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! :D It's one of the few movies that lived up to all the hype.

AHHHH!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! It's one of the few movies that lived up to all the hype. It was phenomenal, amazing, awesome, sad, action-packed, somewhat funny, had an AMAZING plot, and everything else a great movie should be. Seriously, I can't descibe the movie well enough. I loved it. Especially the ending. At first I thought it was going to end abruptly without tying up the loose ends, but luckily it didn't. Koyuki ended up ruling the Land of Snow (which is probably gonna end up being the Land of Spring) and now has a role in the Make-Out Paradise movie. (LOL!! I loved Kakashi's face when he saw the script. :P It was hilarious.) This is one of my favorite movies, and I hope I can get on DVD soon. :D
  • This is one of the best movies i have ever seen!!! even though i wanted to punch the princess in the face.

a princess is going back to her original home where she is suppose to be the princess. She goes back and her uncle tries to kill her to get the key to the treasures of her old village. she does end up getting captured but naruto is there to try to save her when her uncle takes the necklace he realizes that the necklace is fake and kakashi switched it. they put a device on naruto that is "industructible" and eats his chacra until he runs out and dies. of course the 9 tailed foxes chacra breaks it and it ends with naruto saving everyone with the rainbow chacra and kills her uncle
  • My new favorite movie! I can't wait until I get it on DVD!

Wow, this movie was fantastic! I just finally finished watching it this morning, and I loved it so much, I started watching it again! It starts out with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura watching some super cheesy movie called Princess Gale or something while they're hanging from the ceiling. The manager guy comes and throws them out, and none other than the actress who plays Princess Gale flies past them on a horse! She is being pursued by men on horseback. Naruto grabs the princess while Sasuke and Sakura take down the men. Kakashi shows up and tells them that the guys they just beat up where the ones that hired them for their mission. They end up in the Land of Snow, and Yukie (the actress who plays Princess Gale) keeps running away. Her evil uncle is trying to discover the Land of Snow's treasure, and Yukie's necklace is the key to it. He kills her manager and all the background people, and kidnaps her and takes her necklace, and it turns out, that the treasure was the gift of spring to the Land of Snow. I left out a lot of details, but this is the best movie ever!
  • i luvvvvvvv this movie!!!

omg this was such a good movie!!! but near the end i know that the treasure was going to be spring because it all went together. and it was sad and sweet when the princess saw her father telling see can see herself in the future. and of course kakashi was freakin awesome!!!!!!! the fight scenes were really good. but it was really sad when the manger guy deied right in front of them that was reallly sad!!!!! but it was really funny in the end when naruto was like i didnt get a autograph. and then sasuke pulls out o picture and it shows naruto in the hospital and it shows the princess kissing him. that was funny. but i was sooooo inpressed with naruto when he was in the cell and he never gave up. overall this was a super duper good movie! and i cant wait for the next one!!!!
  • Best of the Naruto movies I have seen so far...

This new movie is far and above the best of the Naruto movies so far (as yet I have not seen the latest one based on the Shippuden series). The writing was great, the animation was better. The music went with the scenes. And what I really appreciated the most, the dubbing of the English to the Japanese movie was perfect. There was no miss cues anywhere. From start to finish there was alot of action with great fight scenes. Moreover, for once, they showed blood coming from a wound when someone was dying. All in all, a well done movie. I know the movies and specials are considered fillers and not part of the story as a whole, but this one is worth watching.
  • This was awesome Kakashi, naruto, sasuke and sakura have a mission in the land of snow

This movie starts off with naruto sasuke and sakura watching a princess Gale movie with some intense action and then naruto buggs the real actor named Koyuki Kazahana for an autograph and she escapes him and she goe to bar and gets drunk and kakashi knocks her out with a cool sharingan jutsu and they go to the land of snow and they discover Koyuki Kazahana is a real princess of the land of snow named Yukie Fujikaze and her uncle and a couple of snow ninja try to assasinate princess Yukie and Naruto fights for his life in this movie plus he does a cool seven colered rasengan which is kicks @ss
  • The Naruto Movie was Seriously Awesome!

This was no ordinary episode because it was a stinking movie! The first of four great movies about our favorite yellow jumpsuit wearing ninja named Naruto is this movie. In the movie the team of Kakashi, Sakura, Saskue, and Naruto are assigned to protect an actress who plays a princess in the movies. Later they find out she is an actual princess! They journey to the Land of Snow to film the movie, but actually they are bringing the princess to her home land to become rightful heir to the throne. The throne was taken by her evil uncle who had army of snow ninjas at his command. But at the end Naruto used the rasegon to defeat the evil uncle and put the princess back as the rightful leader of the Land of Snow. This movie was the greatest thing of Naruto I have ever seen and I can't wait for the next movie! Believe It!
    The movie was amazing. instead of of it being just three episodes put together, (Which is all I expected) this movie was One of Naruto's greatest. This made me cry almost as much as episode 80 did. (For thoose who don't know, thats hokage's funeral.) The animation was fantastic! But there are some things I didn't like. For example, nobody asked what was on Naruto's when they recued him from the prison. Isn't a chakra prison a little obvious? They didn't translet the japenese writing either. The plot was incerdible though. I loved the way the princes finaly found her tears.
  • With beautiful animation, excellent story, great character development, and of course, our number-one hyper-active knuckle-headed ninja, this is clearly a great movie, believe it!!

Hn, here's my review of "Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow" What really amazed me about this movie was the animation. It was top notch, ten out of ten, hands down. But not only that, the movie had a great story, and, as expected of a Naruto episode or movie, it's not just pointless fighting, everyone has the reasons and motives for doing the things they do. Even the voice acting, yes, that's right, the English Dub voice actors for Naruto, did a hell of a good job potraying their characters. All the voices seemed to fit their owners, and truly, Naruto's voice had the most emotion, and Maile Flanagan truly outdid herself. She really made Naruto feel 'alive' in this one. Now, here's my stats of the movie:

ANIMATION: DAMN GOOD!! 10 outta 10!!

STORY/PLOT: Great!! Really potrayed the true spirit of Naruto, never give up!!

VOICE ACTING: I've also thought the Dub cast did a good job voiceing the characters, and on this one, there's no exception. They all did great!! Trust me, I've seen the JAP version as well, and this one has the exact same talent.

MUSIC: The movie music was good, but what I really liked was how they put some classic tracks from the series into it, like Strong and Strike, and the classic Naruto Main Theme to fit the 'Heroic' Scene when Naruto saved the day at the end.

CONCLUSION: I've seen all the Naruto movies in Japenese (excluding the 4th, Shippuuden one), and this one, the first, is my favorite, hands down. The animation is just so, great, and so is everything else about this movie. Truly, if you're a Naruto fan, I highly recommend you watch this, you won't regret it, I gurantee it. 10 outta 10.
  • great movie!!!!!!!!!

this is the most awsome naruto movie ever it has a very great storyline and some parts are funny and exciting. so far this is the best episode in the series for me and u know what i like about this movie. is that when it aired in cartoon network it was alittle wide screen and it looks like a movie. its not like the other movie about naruto needed to protect some one from the hidden waterfall village and what i also liked about this movie was that its alittle long like an hour and thirty minutes or somthin so i love this movie and i give it a 10/10 AWSOME MOVIE!!!!!
  • As far as movies go for the series, this is as good as it gets. Team 7 vs teched out nins in a winter wonderland battle

Team 7 goes to snow country with a heartless movie star, to protect her while filming. Only turns out shes not just a movie star but the princess of the country and her uncle and several nins souped up on technology want to rule the country for themselves.

Though it'd be nice if it had Konoha nins besides just team 7, or if they'd air the konoha sports festival with this like it was in japanese theatres (maybe on dvd release), or if they'd air it on tv at all, this movie takes what's available and turns it into the best filler this series has seen.

To note though, this is probably the only time you'll see Kakashi do raikiri without using the sharingan. Before he's said without Sharingan you can't dodge your opponents attacks when charging with the Chidori or Raikiri. Yet he still does a lot of dodging her. It doesnt make it impossible, just odd. And its not like they forgot he had the sharingan since he uses it on the princess early on

This movie is visually impressive with top notch animation, some great battles and an emotional story line. The movies go downhill progressively after this one (havent seen the shipuuden film so Im not sure about that yet). It fits in the anime timeline perfectly after ep 100 and before 101..which is around the same time it was in theatres in Japan. You might even want to watch the 3rd OAV (Genin vs Jounin) after this since it could kind of fit here better than anywhere else, though it was released a couple years later. Oh and don't skip the credits. There's a nice ending afterwards.
  • ninja clash in the land of the snow is awsome belive it!

this movie is so awsome i loved it it has everything u want in a movie i just wish it were not one day only then i would see it again it is awsome so so so cool well this is cool im gonna get it when it comes out it was awsome!
  • In the beginning of the movie Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura are sitting on the cieling of the theater watching the new Princess Fuun movie. Kakashi sends them to see this movie because there next mission ends up being to protect Fujikaze Yukie or Kizahana Koyuki

I loved this movie to no end, I am such a die hard Naruto fan so it doesn't really matter if the movie wasn't as great as others, but I actually thought it was a pretty darn good movie! All of the action and drama was so breath taking! I loved that they actually brought it to select theaters especialy since there was one near me, Thank God for living in a city! I really hope that the next Naruto movie comes out! At the movie theater I went to, we didn't only see the movie we saw some cosplaying.
  • Team 7's job is to protect an actress who is playing the lead role as a princess. It turns out she really is a princess and she has some people after her because she has a crystal that is needed to open the family treasure.

Haha, honestly it makes me laugh when people say this is a great movie. It really isn't. I paid the $10 bucks to go see the movie (even though I already own a version of it) just for the experience of seeing Naruto on the big screen. However... do not expect a great movie - it is just like the fillers from the anime - just longer. If you are a Naruto fan it is worth seeing just for fun! There are some really funny scenes and it is just fun to see a full length Naruto movie!
  • This was an awsome movie believed it!!!!

It all started when Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura was watching an movie.They learn that their mission is to escort an acteress to the snow country.This mission was an A-Rank mission which was an surprise of course.As they reached toward the land of snow an old emeny awaits for them to get the treasure.Altough the actor who really is an Princess refuses to go back to the snow country and doesn't care for it.Yes this movie was awsome and funny! It made me laughed the whole time.Altough I don't think they had cut out anything from the movie.But all I know that it was awsome and funny.I can't wait to buy the dvd when it comes back.
  • GO NARUTO!!

2 words for this movie TOTALLY AWSOME!!! I totally enjoyed this movie. So much emotion in one movie i'm definantley gonna buy this dvd when it comes out. I dressed up and everything well except I didn't have a costume so I just went with a orange shirt and pants. I also had kunai's,kunai holder, shurikan, shurikan holder, headband of course, wristband, ninja sandels and Naruto's whisker's. I saw alot of people dressed up for Naruto but there was nobody dressed as Gaara I thought Gaara was popular. My favorite character is Naruto NARUTO RULES!! BELIEVE IT!!.^-^