Naruto

Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Apr 15, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura come face to face with the demon known as Orochimaru.

Sasuke uses his kunai and stabs himself in the leg in order to break the hold that the grass ninja (Orochimaru) has on him. He used the pain from the injury to overcome his fear. He takes Sakura with him and they try to hide. Meanwhile, Naruto has been swallowed by a giant snake. He uses his shadow clone jutsu to burst free from the snake and takes off to find Sasuke and Sakura. The grass ninja attacks Sasuke in the form of a giant snake. Sasuke dodges (barely) and kills the snake with shuriken. The grass ninja comes out of the dead snake and charges for Sasuke until it is stopped by Naruto's kunai and shuiken.....
  • Wonderfull!

The episode starts out naruto saving sasuske. After he finishes giving sasuke a prep talk about how he is not the sasuke he knows and that the real sasuke would never give up like he did. He then starts the fight with the grass ninja. The grass ninja then summons a giant snake. The snake beats naruto around for a while. But when naruto uses the power of kyuubi he starts to kick some serious butt. He also taunts sasuke with one of the taunt that sasuke taunted naruto with. Then the grass ninja/Orochimaru finally finds out naruto's secret. He then uses the 5 pronged seal on naruto. The episode end with sasuke about to fight the grass ninja.
  • Naruto fights the grass ninja but when the grass ninja seals the demon fox's chakra making Naruto unconscious, Sasuke will then have to fight.

This episode was very interesting. When Sasuke wanted to just give the scroll to the grass ninja, Naruto just had to take the scroll. Naruto just has to think sometimes. The point is that Naruto used some of the demon fox's chakra to defeat a snake that the grass ninja had summoned. It was a good fight but the grass ninja sealed the demon fox's chakra. Naruto got unconscious. Sasuke now had to fight against the grass ninja. Sasuke is very skilled he should win. Overall, the episode is great because it had a lot of action and it did show much of the demon fox's chakra.
  • like it

naruto turns in the kuunbi form again :) i love it this is real well witten its naruto VS orochimaru i was hoping for this battle to come i like this battle better then the sasuke VS orochimaru battle cause this one is more exciting and its cool i also like it becuase like i said before naruto turns into kunnibi form and i dident see since when naruto fought haku so its exciting to finnaly see this form again i think fans will enjoy this episode so yeah i like this episode and i give it a 10/10 i love it it was awsome!!!!!!
  • This is a great episode. Like how Naruto owns sasuke by using sasuke's own sentence.

• (sighs) If only Sasuke wasn't so afraid of dying. He could be a great shinobi.

Team 7 has just been attacked by a Grass kunoichi and her killer snake. SHe scares the crap out of Sasuke ans Sakura just by looking at them. They saw their own death in her eyes. Naruto shows up to help, but Sasuke yells at him to escape while he can. Naruto gets all fired up (again) and accuses Sasuke of being an imposter because the real Sasuke Uchiha would never back down and run away. Naruto takes on the ninja himself using the Demon Fox's power. He saves Sasuke and kills the giant snake, but (I might as well just say it. The Grass ninja is Orochimaru.) Orochimaru uses a 5 Pronged Seal on Naruto and it seals away his demon powers. Oro throws him aside, but Sakura threw a kunai and pinned Naruto to a tree, saving his life. See, Sakura's not entirely worthless! Then Sakura gets all mad at her beloved Sasuke and tells him that Naruto was right. Sasuke is just a coward.
  • naruto comes in and trys to save the day

i think it was really cool to see naruto showing what he can do, i love when he saves sasuka and calles him a fraedy cat like he did to him, that was great. i thought it was funny how they give him these speaches and powerful lines then they will make it funny or silly like the snake lifteing him up and him yelling to be put done after he has been really cool. it was nice to see naruto being the hero, he is the hero of the show but it is good to see him sveing the day a little.
  • I forgot how great Naruto was because of the filler, but I don't remember it being this awesome.

Naruto has arrived just in time to help Sasuke fend off this snake ninja. Sasuke however, decides to give him what he wants, which is their scroll. Naruto takes it, and accuses Sasuke of being an imposter, for his actions contradict his usual personality. Naruto then single handedly battles the snake ninja, who summoned a large snake of his own. Everyone was rather surprised at how strong Naruto is. While Naruto was fighting, Sasuke was still shocked in disbelief of the fear instilled in him before. Naruto uses some of his kyubi powers, but the snake was too strong for him. And the snake ninja sealed the kyubi within him. Sasuke then remembers an event in his past, and has the will to finally fight again.

With the whole being an imposter thing, Naruto punching Sasuke for his cowardly actions really molded well. It was really well executed, and that part was what really sold me on this episode. This episode pulled a few surprises story wise, specifically the snake ninja sealing Naruto's kyubi powers. With such an advanced technique, there's no doubt in your mind that this guy is definitely the strongest genin in the whole exam, but because of his lack of recognition up to this point, you know it's part of some conspiracy. There's just so much mysterious arousing the atmosphere, like those three ninjas murdered in the village, who had their faces ripped off, who's the same one fighting Naruto and Sasuke right now.
  • Wow is all I got to say.

Thsi epeisode was one of the best that I have ever seen. Naruto escaping from the giant snake was really cool. It was also cool when Kyubi's chakra and Naruto's chakra merged to make him much stronger. The animation in this episode was great. The detail on the snakes could be seen without paying attention. It was crap that Sasuke had to go and become a big wimp just to try and save there necks. I mean stand your ground and die with honor not be a weakling and try to get out of the mess without a fight. This episode stands at the top of the list of great episodes and is one of my favorites.
  • This episode was great!!!

I loved this episode. I didn't like the part when Sasuke wimped out and was about to give up the scroll, but Naruto put him in his place! (About time)And i loved it when some of the kyubi's chakra came out into Naruto again and made him tough. That was my favorite part. I'm so glad that my bro got me hooked on this series, because if i wasn't i would have been missing a lot. Like Sasuke getting punched by Naruto. I wish i had a camera, it would last longer. But if i was in Naruto's shoes i would have punched him too. I would have done it twice. Haha. Dumb Sasuke.
  • Awesome

So far in America, this has been one of the best episodes ever aired. This shows what Sasuke really feels about life and death and how Naruto of all people is willing to risk it all. This episode Definately deserves a 10 out of 10. And the next episode only proves to be better...
  • Naruto kills the boa he was trapped in and goes to save sasuke and sakura. While fighting the snake lady and the giant boa, some of kyuubi\'s chakra gets out and saves sasuke from being killed. Sasuke notices the change in him although not very noticeable

I loved this episode.it kept me off my seat and I could barely breathe when I was watching it.Snake lady put a seal on his stomach.I dont know what that was for but i still wonder.Something that grossed me out was when they found out about three ninjas from the grass village that got killed and the got their faces ripped off. That was nasty but cool. That shows the gang is in trouble if they cant defeat the snake lady which is actually somebody else. Anyways this is one of the best episodes ive seen yet.