Naruto

Pure Terror! The House of Orochimaru

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Feb 09, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• It was kind of funny.

Jiraiya sees through the plan of Sasame to poison the group in order to redeem her clan's dignity, as well as to see her most beloved cousin. Moments like these where characters use their head to see through traps are always enjoyable, but this one came with quite a few holes.

The infiltration part of Orochimaru's mansion mansion was pretty lackluster; ironically that Jiraiya avoids being poisoned, but in the mansion falls into a trap rather easily thanks to his taste for women. All the parts were boring, except for the times when Sakura and Naruto continually fell for traps one after another. That part was amusing to see.
  • our heroes go into mr snakes creepy temple

naruto sakura and jiraiaya and sasame are waiting outside by orochimarus temple. they decide to go inside to see if they can find orochimaru. jiraiya summons gamakichi and they all take different paths. in the room that jiraiya goes into he finds a a creepy lady and falls for her attack and ends up somewhere. (dont know where it is) naruto falls for traps and ends up stuck in a room with gamakichi that is rapidly filling up with water. sakura finds kabuto and has a short battle with hi. soon orichimaru shows up and thats when the real trouble begins!
  • Naruto, Jiraiya, and Sakura enter the lair of Orochimaru.

This has got to be one of the best filler series. Naruto, Jiraiya, and Sakura are led to Orochimaru's lair by Sasame. Jiraiya summons Gamakichi to go in and check for traps. Gamakichi finds none so they enter. They get to a point where the path splits into three paths. Jiraiya takes the right, Naruto and Sakura take the middle, and Gamakichi takes the left. They all face traps on their paths and Sakura is the only one to make it to the end and find that Kabuto is waiting for her along with Orochimaru. Sakura is paralyzed with fear when she sees Orochimaru.
  • Well, this is entertaining...

Well, I haven't reviewed any Naruto episodes yet, but, I kinda like this episode. A LOT . It was very interesting, and funny; I love when they were about to go inside Orochimaru's house/hideout/whatever and Jiriaya summons his frog person(I kinda forgot his name). Then Sakura is all like OMG, and all shocked and stuff. Besides funny, it was interesting how they seperated into different tunnels/hallways. Well, they split up, and well, they each get cornered by something different. Sakura's was a shock with how she got their. I wonder what's gonna happen. Then a "Orochimaru" shows up. OH NO ! LOL... This is interesting.
  • this could be a filler but its funny one..

It was when Sasame takes naruto, sakura, and jiraiya to Orochimaru's Lair finally and i think that was where the fun really started..like Jiraiya pulling out his stick and determining which way he would go lol and so Sakura and Naruto takes the middle tunnel and Jiraiya's summoning goes the other way..so in the middle tunnel lol naruto and sakura is coming in contact with a lot of traps which they do crazy moves just get out lol until sakura is about to fall into the pitfall, naruto saves her at the last minute..then falls in...which the trap door shuts behind him and another shuts behind sakura..which freaks out but then hears naruto..and he seemed to be fine but had to find a way out..while Jiraiya is in another room with one of Orochimaru's people which is an entertainer..but really is a demon..and then when she comes over and sits behind him, he immediately hits her back, before he get wounded..which he did..and then the place falls on him..while where naruto is the wall suddenly bursts and Jiraiya's summoning comes through the wall with the water and now he is in there..and while those two are in kinda trouble or i should say a lot..sakura goes through another door and then thats when she comes in contact with Kabuto and Orochimaru and she then has bad flashbacks of meeting Orochimaru first time..back in the forest with Sasuke and immediately drops her kunai...^-^ good episode..i loved it.
  • Sakura takes on Orochimaru?!?

*smacks forehead* What the hell does Sakura think she's doing?!? Sasuke couldn't beat Kabuto and Orochimaru! What makes her think she can? Oh well. People do crazy things for love. I mean, why else would Sakura fight a gay vampire if she wasn't in love with Sasuke? I had a boyfriend once, but I wouldn't have fought a gay vampire for him. There was only one guy in my life I would've done that for, but he didn't feel the same way. Looking back, I don't know if I would still go that far for him or not. Moving on. Anyway, Sasame leads Sakura, Naruto, and Jiraiya to Orochimaru's lair for real this time. However, Jiraiya makes Sasame go back to the village because of the danger and he promised a relative of hers that he would look out for her. Jiraiya also says that if all three of them went down there all at once, Orochimaru would know something was up, so he sends Gamakichi down instead, with the rest of them minus Sasame close behind. Then they come to three tunnels. Jiraiya goes to the left, Naruto and Sakura down the middle, and Gamakichi left. However, they all run into their own misfortunes. Jiraiya is attacked by a ghost prostitute, Gamakichi gets all flooded, and Naruto falls down a giant pit. So now Sakura is on her own. She soon stumbles into a large room, where she comes across none other than Kabuto and Orochimaru.
  • This was... suspenseful.

The gang finds Orochimaru's hideout with the help of Sasame. They each split up. Naruto and Sakura avoid a few traps, and when Sakura was about to fall into another, Naruto sacrifices himself to save her. This is irony. Naruto promises to be ok as Sakura moves forward. Meanwhile, this evil demon lady traps Jiraiya(why the heck didn't he kill her/it when he had the chance?) and a thingy falls on him. Sakura makes it to the lair and kind of fights Kabuto but not really and Orochimaru I think uses a genjutsu on her. Creepy cuz she just starts crying for no reason whatsoever. I mean I like Sakura and I hate how people call her a burden but I hope she's just putting on an act with the tears or else lol. So yeah nice filler episode very suspenseful.